Magick Discussion Thread
02-21-2017, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 03:59 PM by Benjamin.)
Magick Discussion Thread
I had a friend from Pakistan tell me that black magick is real even though he won't believe in subliminals smh. I was looking it up to see if I could garner any information because I'm open enough to consider the possibility. Everything I look at is crap though and I'm wondering if there's a nugget of real magick out there behind all the *****.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frosted's post:
Nox
02-21-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 04:54 PM by Zane.)
RE: Is Magick Real?
Well I can 100% confirm that yes it exist and I have even used Shannon subliminals to overcome them...because that work on so deep level.

See the thing is that when a person is weak at emotional level then..these demons and evil spirits can attack.. Its like being bullied.

My sister was attacked by black magic and believe me someone close did this to her.. When I found out .I tried everything and but all those holy water and stuff given you by the healer were working only temporary...She told me she saw Black figures and Stuff..

I read somewhere or heard that No matter who it is Man/Demon dont ever give them you power..Dont be afraid of them..if u fear them then they will use fear to control you

So one day I was sitting and a thought came to my mind that "LOA" works for everyone..so is it possible that Black magic is also a type of LOA?...I googled "black magic and Law of attraction" and there were people who confirmed it that indeed it was...

So what I did that I gave my sister "life tune up-5G" and told her that everything's gonna be okay in 20 days (I lied)..So as soon as she started listening to LTU ...we had this unexpected professional healer come out of nowhere and he looked at my sis and told me that he can heal her..He gave her some stuff and give some mantra..and in about 2-3 days She started healing and at day 10 she was free from all this magic filth....and the person who was continuously doing Black magic to her for past 6 months...Suddenly stopped doing it and vanished from her life .....

So basically if u have any sort of Black magic..just know that you have some kind of emotional weakness which can be controlled easily by Demon/Humans. ...

Who says you cant fight Demons...When u have subs like Shannon's sub then you can fight and even win..

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Nox
02-21-2017, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 05:58 PM by Nox.)
Yup. There are levels in a way, though. Most of the stuff people use when they start to get involved are mental control and manipulation practices. They're awesome, but nothing crazy.

The really scary and powerful stuff is a rules 4 violation right off the bat.

If you're wanting to get involved with it one of the better places is Franz Bardon's initiation into Hermetics. Especially the first four steps.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
Darwin, Adrien Silva
08-29-2017, 06:42 AM
(02-21-2017 04:53 PM)Zane Wrote:  Well I can 100% confirm that yes it exist and I have even used Shannon subliminals to overcome them...because that work on so deep level.

See the thing is that when a person is weak at emotional level then..these demons and evil spirits can attack.. Its like being bullied.

My sister was attacked by black magic and believe me someone close did this to her.. When I found out .I tried everything and but all those holy water and stuff given you by the healer were working only temporary...She told me she saw Black figures and Stuff..

I read somewhere or heard that No matter who it is Man/Demon dont ever give them you power..Dont be afraid of them..if u fear them then they will use fear to control you

So one day I was sitting and a thought came to my mind that "LOA" works for everyone..so is it possible that Black magic is also a type of LOA?...I googled "black magic and Law of attraction" and there were people who confirmed it that indeed it was...

So what I did that I gave my sister "life tune up-5G" and told her that everything's gonna be okay in 20 days (I lied)..So as soon as she started listening to LTU ...we had this unexpected professional healer come out of nowhere and he looked at my sis and told me that he can heal her..He gave her some stuff and give some mantra..and in about 2-3 days She started healing and at day 10 she was free from all this magic filth....and the person who was continuously doing Black magic to her for past 6 months...Suddenly stopped doing it and vanished from her life .....

So basically if u have any sort of Black magic..just know that you have some kind of emotional weakness which can be controlled easily by Demon/Humans. ...

Who says you cant fight Demons...When u have subs like Shannon's sub then you can fight and even win..

that sounds amazing
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adrien Silva's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 07:41 AM
Magic is the Manipulation of Reality through metaphysical (IE Mental) means. In that case Shannons Subliminals Are magic and they work so Magic works. Black Magic might be intentional or Unintentional like a person seeing your Facebook photo of you and getting envious of you and they unknowingly are sending negative energy towards you. This energy can hurt you and weaken you.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
[-] The following 3 users Like Daredevil's post:
Zane, Plouf, Nox
08-29-2017, 07:52 AM
Discussion about religion and astrology are against the rules. This topic, being metaphysical in nature, seems pretty close to the banned topics to me - just an fyi. Not to bash your thread of course.

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ars0n1sT's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 07:56 AM
Magic is not a religion

Magic is not a religion

Magic is not a Religion

Arthur C Clarks 3rd law states

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Were Dealing with Technology of the mind most of the time were talking about magic.

INTJ 4w5

[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 08:05 AM
Magic and technology are sometimes indistinguishable. If you go to an indigenous tribe and show them an iPhone they will likely worship you. You are correct Daredevil, thank you for mentioning this. Magic is not a religion - although, it is important to recognize that magick and occult practices are a very deep rabbit hole. At the bottom you'll find people who adopt thoughts without any backing to them and you become completely devoid of accountability if you live down there long enough. Been there done that.

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ars0n1sT's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 10:09 AM
Many times is that they adopt thoughts that were created by people from high civilizations that eventually fell and people lost the reason behind the action such as shaming of virginity which people take to an extreme in today's world where women get stoned for having sex before marriage and such and such. The real reason for the keeping of the virginity before marriage is that the first man determines her imprint on what she's attracted to for number one Nad secondly Telonogy can happen as we see with the modern day discovery of male microchimerism.

INTJ 4w5

Nox
08-29-2017, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 11:37 AM by Alpha360.)
I never studied much magic, just barely look at a few books but from what I read it seems to be exactly like subliminal or hypnosis or the law of attraction. And black magic is the negative version of it. If Shannon would create a sub with free will removal in my opinion it would be close to a black magic spell (Shannon will never do that). Maybe someone with actual experience of those fields know better?

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 12:24 PM
(08-29-2017 11:36 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I never studied much magic, just barely look at a few books but from what I read it seems to be exactly like subliminal or hypnosis or the law of attraction. And black magic is the negative version of it. If Shannon would create a sub with free will removal in my opinion it would be close to a black magic spell (Shannon will never do that). Maybe someone with actual experience of those fields know better?

Black magic is moral justifications as people don't know what the real differences are. Anything law of attraction would technically be black magic if people could see what's what.

Real magick is a rules 4 violation. Everything else is energy manipulation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
Plouf
08-29-2017, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 01:21 PM by thor2014.)
When I was at university along along time ago I remember a bengali guy who told me his uncle put a black magic curse on him. That made him and his mother mentally ill. He said he paid thousands of pounds to a holy man to cleanse of him of the curse. Not sure how far he got with sorting out his issue. He claimed that somone had put a black magic curse on me now you may find this hard to believe but I have had alot of painful ups and downs in my life.

Having said that was watching a youtube video where Bob Proctor says people believe they are a victim of their own circumstances.

So why not create the circumstances to rollout your destiny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 03:06 PM
UD should be Good For You if you want to clear Black Magic Curses. Also the DMSI Aura protects against Curses. Somewhere in the 300s Shannon was talking about how that only the most advanced magicians In the world could get past the Aura and most likely they are above going after you since to get that level of mastery they would have to be positive.

INTJ 4w5

[-] The following 2 users Like Daredevil's post:
thor2014, Nox
08-29-2017, 03:58 PM
(08-29-2017 01:18 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  When I was at university along along time ago I remember a bengali guy who told me his uncle put a black magic curse on him. That made him and his mother mentally ill. He said he paid thousands of pounds to a holy man to cleanse of him of the curse. Not sure how far he got with sorting out his issue. He claimed that somone had put a black magic curse on me now you may find this hard to believe but I have had alot of painful ups and downs in my life.

Having said that was watching a youtube video where Bob Proctor says people believe they are a victim of their own circumstances.

So why not create the circumstances to rollout your destiny.

To be honest I am prone to mood swings. However at 7 loops listening to DMSI it seems to have ironed that out. I need to keep on running DMSI for another month I have already hit 30 days.

The funny thing is I have always been successfull when it comes to making money and starting a successful business. However relationships with women tend to fall apart. I guess part of it was due to fear and not being able to accept myself for who i am. When a girl falls for me I get concerned asking why would she like me ?. Girls would be tellme i am good looking yet when i look in the mirror I use to see a bald average looking man.

Part of this goes back to my childhood where my parents would set high expectations and when I under achieved they treated me like I was worthless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Nox
08-29-2017, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 04:06 PM by Benjamin.)
Arsenic is correct that this does fall under Rule 4 being a controversial topic. However since we have a dedicated topic for religion and politics in the chatter box i'll leave this thread and just change the title.

So lets leave the discussion to this thread and not in Shannon's discussion thread like was happening a while ago for example.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Nox
09-01-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Magick Discussion Thread
So I wanted to start a thread on Tarot and it doesn't belong in Religion, it Doesn't belong in Astrology so I thought that I might put it here if it's okay with the rules.

So I Asked a question for the Tarot and it was, Is E2 doing its job properly and effectively

Here is the Reading

Tarot Card For Mental State

8 of Pentacles
Quote:
This figure walking in nature shows us that beauty can be found in the simple, ordinary things of life. We so easily take this beautiful world we live in for granted. Cleaning the house, tending the garden, cooking a meal--the most mundane tasks take on a sacred quality when they are performed with your total involvement, with love, and for their own sake, without thought of recognition or reward.

You are facing a time now when this easy, natural and utterly ordinary approach to the situations you encounter will bring far better results than any attempt on your part to be brilliant, clever, or otherwise extra-ordinary. Forget all about making headlines by inventing the latest widget, or dazzling your friends and colleagues with your unique star quality. The special gift you have to offer now is presented best by just taking things easily and simply, one step at a time.

Tarot for Emotional State

The Fool
Quote:
Moment to moment, and with every step, the Fool leaves the past behind. He carries nothing more than his purity, innocence and trust, symbolized by the white rose in his hand. The pattern on his waistcoat contains the colors of all four elements of the tarot, indicating that he is in harmony with all that surrounds him. His intuition is functioning at its peak. At this moment the Fool has the support of the universe to make this jump into the unknown. Adventures await him in the river of life.

The card indicates that if you trust your intuition right now, your feeling of the 'rightness' of things, you cannot go wrong. Your actions may appear 'foolish' to others, or even to yourself, if you try to analyze them with the rational mind. But the 'zero' place occupied by the Fool is the numberless number where trust and innocence are the guides, not skepticism and past experience

Tarot Card For Spiritual State

4 of Swords
Quote:
The woman in this picture is living in a gray landscape, full of unreal, cut-out clouds. Through the window frame she can see colors and light and aliveness, and although she would like to move through the frame--as we can see by the rainbow colors appearing in her garment--she can't quite manage to do it. There is still too much 'what-if?' activity in her mind.

Tomorrow never comes, they say, but no matter how often it is said, it seems that most of us tend to forget the truth of it. In fact, the one and only result of postponing things is a dull and depressing feeling of incompletion and 'stuck-ness' today. The relief and expansiveness you will feel once you put aside all the dithering thoughts that are preventing you from acting now will make you wonder why you ever waited so long.

Seems to Me E2 is doing its Job but I am having resistance in my sprit and putting off healing myself based on this reading.

INTJ 4w5

Nox
09-25-2017, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 05:36 PM by Plouf.)
I was going through Zanna Blaise's sigils book and found something interesting.
The name #67, Iyah:
Quote:When you resist change, you need a breakthrough. The Name Iyah can open you to change by removing your resistance, enabling the power of all your magic to break through into your reality
According to the book, that name can remove mental blockages and resistance to change.
Just what hard resisting subliminal users need, isn't it ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I had many but quickly fading results with Adam Blackthorne's sigils book but I never really gave the sigils featured in Zanna's book a try, because her ritual seems really complicated to me. Basically doing 3 things at the same time.
I want to give that sigil a try but it'd be hard to monitor the results as I wouldn't be able to know, which resistance got removed exactly (if it ever happens in the first place), or when that happens exactly, as results can suddently happen out of the blues many months after.

Anyone dabbling with Sigil Magick ? That's the only type of magick I can really do and that seem to work for me to some extent. Althout personal sigils that I crafted using Chaos Magick principles never ever working for me.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plouf's post:
Nox
09-25-2017, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 07:22 PM by dweller94.)
I have a deep enough insight to comment on this and some experience, yeah with BM you can pull pretty much all the stuff you can do with subliminals or will be able to do eventually, but it's a forced route, you can force things to happen and sh*t does go sideways, whether or not it is good or bad for you, you can still make it happen. Sitting there sending energy is low level sh*t the guys who can pull off big jobs are those who have jinns working for them. There are also those who directly can get their higher selves to do specific tasks, more info on this link: http://rujooehamzad.blogspot.co.uk/2011/...-book.html

Not all whom activate this ability in themselves can do everything listed in the link above, most of the guys that can do this live in the shadows or in plain sight Smile

@Zane: The black figures that your sister could see are jinns.

@Plouf: I use sigil magick quite often, it's simple, easy yet effective.

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
[-] The following 1 user Likes dweller94's post:
Nox
09-26-2017, 10:09 AM
Quote:@Plouf: I use sigil magick quite often, it's simple, easy yet effective.
Do you craft you own sigils of do you use sigils attached to entities ?

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plouf's post:
Nox
09-26-2017, 08:00 PM
(09-26-2017 10:09 AM)Plouf Wrote:  
Quote:@Plouf: I use sigil magick quite often, it's simple, easy yet effective.
Do you craft you own sigils of do you use sigils attached to entities ?

Mess around with this: http://17hex.com/sigil/
It’s a pretty good tool. I haven’t used sigils attached to entities for personal reasons but using your own sigils should be enough. Also to add Adam Blackthorne's sigils book is pretty good I’ve got it and damn that shit works but it’s too early to comment since I only bought it the other week, his instructions are good as well, I think that’s the key to success with them.

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
[-] The following 1 user Likes dweller94's post:
Nox

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tarot thread Alpha360 56 907 Today 09:11 AM
Last Post: Determined
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 39 922 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 187 8,108 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,179 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 603 4,575 09-23-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 179 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva