Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread
09-30-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread
(09-29-2017 09:21 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  [Image: the-spirits-of-ayahuasca-spoke-to-me-the...-thumb.jpg]

Lol. I actually laughed.

Fair enough man, to each their own. I haven't seen any cases where ayahuasca didn't work when someone had something they wanted to work on.

It's a "spiritual thing". If we draw a circle and call it "common understanding" it'd be outside of said circle. Hence why I really don't talk about it that much.

Key thing is it works for me. Better than any other healing modality. Same for all the other people I know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2017, 09:29 PM
(09-30-2017 07:34 AM)Nox Wrote:  Ive never been burned by any type of shaman or spiritual practitioner outside of organized religion

Mostly it's from what I see happening. People in need of help that then have to pay for it. For individuals that are supposedly beyond the world they sure do charge a lot for their help.

I'm borrowing this from the RSD guys. They say we have our DNA (which is physical needs such as material things, food, shelter, sex) and we have our higher self. Neglecting our DNA in favor of the higher self is actually quite detrimental to well being.

Buddhist monks do this by forsaking any and all material needs (DNA) and are reduced to having few possessions one of which is a begging bowl. If it weren't for a culture which supported their beliefs, they'd surely wither away.

Similarly, Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings has an interesting thing to say about this as well. When talking about how the Kingdom of Gondor has withered and decayed he makes mention of how the recent Kings of Gondor were either too preoccupied with observing the stars or with glorifying the deeds of their ancestors rather than ruling their realm.

While it might seem altruistic to live a life of genuine service free of charge, these people do have to take care of themselves much the same as you or I.
[-] The following 2 users Like Determined's post:
SargeMaximus, Frosted
10-01-2017, 08:03 AM
(09-30-2017 09:29 PM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-30-2017 07:34 AM)Nox Wrote:  Ive never been burned by any type of shaman or spiritual practitioner outside of organized religion

Mostly it's from what I see happening. People in need of help that then have to pay for it. For individuals that are supposedly beyond the world they sure do charge a lot for their help.

I'm borrowing this from the RSD guys. They say we have our DNA (which is physical needs such as material things, food, shelter, sex) and we have our higher self. Neglecting our DNA in favor of the higher self is actually quite detrimental to well being.

Buddhist monks do this by forsaking any and all material needs (DNA) and are reduced to having few possessions one of which is a begging bowl. If it weren't for a culture which supported their beliefs, they'd surely wither away.

Similarly, Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings has an interesting thing to say about this as well. When talking about how the Kingdom of Gondor has withered and decayed he makes mention of how the recent Kings of Gondor were either too preoccupied with observing the stars or with glorifying the deeds of their ancestors rather than ruling their realm.

While it might seem altruistic to live a life of genuine service free of charge, these people do have to take care of themselves much the same as you or I.

Dude, I totally agree with you about something! :o

Seriously, being Buddhist (loosely) myself, I've gone DEEP into it.

Got to Nirvana via practicing "The Power of Now" and pretty much came to the same conclusion.

What good is spiritual enlightenment if it destroys your physical existence? In any form (lack of money, friends, sex, etc)?

Besides, I'm more aligned with Alan Watts who says basically that all that is great, but the point of life is to live, not to become enlightened.

So that's what I focus on these days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Daredevil
10-01-2017, 09:05 AM
(09-26-2017 09:06 AM)Frosted Wrote:  I saw a psychic and she was dead on she knew exactly what was going on with me and she had the archangels come in and help me. Seriously she told me exactly what I already knew. I'm a believer now. A lot of it's still there like the thought patterns and stuff so I still have work to do and I think I still have mild schizo and it was triggered by all this. Gonna see my psychiatrist and ask for better meds and otherwise gonna continue with E2 probably till the end of the year then do some hypnosis and move onto LTU or AM6. Thanks everybody for pitching in I still might do some of the stuff you guys have recommended as well.

Frosted I am not here to judge people or bestow my opinions on others. My exposure to psychics are people who use cold readings based on health, wealth and relationships. What made you believe this psychic was a real psychic and not just someone who was stacking cold reads on you ?
10-01-2017, 11:48 AM
I know not everyone is going to agree but in my opinion and the opinion of my teacher that I respect a lot, all "psychedelic drug" is to be avoided.

There is someone else here who is using psychedelic drug to "help" him get more benefit from the sub. Supposedly it removes his resistance, maybe it does. But in my opinion after you have taken a psychedelic drug there is no way to know what is real and what is not real, you lose your discrimination. Which means anything you learn from these experience can be a lie.

I have analyzed guys here who used psychedelic, there is one who use psychedelic to remove resistance from sub, their charts show some weak discriminating abilities.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-01-2017, 06:26 PM
(10-01-2017 11:48 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I know not everyone is going to agree but in my opinion and the opinion of my teacher that I respect a lot, all "psychedelic drug" is to be avoided.

There is someone else here who is using psychedelic drug to "help" him get more benefit from the sub. Supposedly it removes his resistance, maybe it does. But in my opinion after you have taken a psychedelic drug there is no way to know what is real and what is not real, you lose your discrimination. Which means anything you learn from these experience can be a lie.

I have analyzed guys here who used psychedelic, there is one who use psychedelic to remove resistance from sub, their charts show some weak discriminating abilities.

I think you're mis-understanding me here Alpha360. I'm not using "psychadelic drugs" to get benefit from sub. That was just a nice side effect. The aim is healing and clearing emotional stuff, exactly what you saw with the 5 of spade and 5 of heart. It's hard work and its a process which takes time.
10-01-2017, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 11:32 PM by Alpha360.)
I wasn't talking about you here, there is a guy here you use DMT to remove resistance if I remember the name correctly.

Quote:It is one of the strongest psychedelic drugs in the world, and its use has been spreading from South America to Europe. Many experts say ayahuasca is dangerous, and it is illegal in the UK, but one doctor says it should be researched as a treatment for mental health issues.
After undergoing traditional therapy over a number of years, Jonathan Gold found out about ayahuasca online, reading that it "could be like 10 years of therapy in one night".
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41333172

Quote:The first American to study ayahuasca was the Harvard biologist Richard Evans Schultes, who pioneered the field of ethnobotany (and co-authored “Plants of the Gods,” with Albert Hofmann, the Swiss scientist who discovered LSD). In 1976, a graduate student of Schultes’s brought a collection of the plants back from his field research to a greenhouse at the University of Hawaii—where Dennis McKenna happened to be pursuing a master’s degree. Thanks to McKenna, some B. caapi cuttings “escaped captivity,” he told me. “I took them over to the Big Island, where my brother and his wife had purchased some land. They planted it in the forest, and it happened to like the forest—a lot. So now it’s all over the place.”
Terence McKenna died in 2000, after becoming a psychedelic folk hero for popularizing magic mushrooms in books, lectures, and instructional cassette tapes. Dennis McKenna went on to get a doctorate in botany and is now a professor at the University of Minnesota. When we spoke, he was on a book tour in Hawaii. He had been hearing about ayahuasca use in a town on the Big Island called Puna, where people call themselves “punatics.” “Everybody is making ayahuasca, taking ayahuasca,” he said. “It’s like the Wild West.”
If cocaine expressed and amplified the speedy, greedy ethos of the nineteen-eighties, ayahuasca reflects our present moment—what we might call the Age of Kale. It is a time characterized by wellness cravings, when many Americans are eager for things like mindfulness, detoxification, and organic produce, and we are willing to suffer for our soulfulness.
Ayahuasca, like kale, is no joy ride. The majority of users vomit—or, as they prefer to say, “purge.” And that’s the easy part. “Ayahuasca takes you to the swampland of your soul,” my friend Tony, a photographer in his late fifties, told me. Then he said that he wanted to do it again.
“I came home reeking of vomit and sage and looking like I’d come from hell,” Vaughn Bergen, a twenty-seven-year-old who works at an art gallery in Chelsea, said of one ayahuasca trip. “Everyone was trying to talk me out of doing it again. My girlfriend at the time was, like, ‘Is this some kind of sick game?’ I was, like, ‘No. I’m growing.’ ” His next experience was blissful: “I got transported to a higher dimension, where I lived the whole ceremony as my higher self. Anything I thought came to be.” Bergen allows that, of the nine ceremonies he’s attended, eight have been “unpleasant experiences.” But he intends to continue using ayahuasca for the rest of his life. He believes that it will heal not only him but civilization at large.

Quote:Like juicing—another Kale Age method of expedient renewal—ayahuasca is appreciated for its efficiency. Enthusiasts often say that each trip is like ten years of therapy or meditation. Ferriss, the author of such “life-hacking” manuals as “The 4-Hour Workweek” and “The 4-Hour Body,” told me, “It’s mind-boggling how much it can do in one or two nights.” He uses ayahuasca regularly, despite a harrowing early trip that he described as “the most painful experience I’ve ever had by a factor of a thousand. I felt like I was being torn apart and killed a thousand times a second for two hours.” This was followed by hours of grand-mal seizures; Ferriss had rug burns on his face the next day. “I thought I had completely fried my motherboard,” he continued. “I remember saying, ‘I will never do this again.’ ” But in the next few months he realized that something astounding had happened to him. “Ninety per cent of the anger I had held on to for decades, since I was a kid, was just gone. Absent.”

Quote:Problems can also arise if someone takes ayahuasca—with its potent MAOI—on top of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, a common class of antidepressants. The simultaneous blocking of serotonin uptake and serotonin degradation encourages enormous amounts of the neurotransmitter to flood the synapses. The outcome can be disastrous: a condition called serotonin syndrome, which starts with shivering, diarrhea, hyperthermia, and palpitations and can progress to muscular rigidity, convulsions, and even death. “I get calls from family members or friends of people who seem to be in a persistent state of confusion,” Grob said. He had just received a desperate e-mail from the mother of a young woman who had become disoriented in the midst of a ceremony. “She ran off from where she was, and when she was found she was having breathing difficulties and is now having what appears to be a P.T.S.D. reaction.”
These cases are rare, but profoundly upsetting trips are common. People on ayahuasca regularly report experiencing their own death; one man told Araujo that he had a terrifying visualization of being trapped in a coffin. “There are some people who are getting damaged from it because they’re not using it the right way,” Dennis McKenna warned. “It’s a psychotherapeutic process: if they don’t integrate the stuff that comes up, it can be very traumatic. That’s the whole thing with ayahuasca—or any psychedelic, really. Set and setting is all-important: they’ve been telling us this since Leary! It’s not to be treated lightly.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/...in-the-u-s

Quote:Some ayahuasca tourists have died
In April, 19-year-old Briton Henry Miller died after taking part in an ayahuasca ceremony in Colombia, according to various media reports. And Kyle Nolan, an 18-year-old from northern California, died under similar circumstances in August 2012 in Peru.
The shaman who provided Nolan with the ayahuasca and who initially lied about his death was sentenced to three years in prison, his mother, Ingeborg Oswald, told CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/22/health...index.html

To me it sounds like a powerful psychedelic.

The way some describe the experience it feels a lot like Cannabis and even stronger.
I certainly wouldn't trust a shaman with that thing in my body, I would at least investigate for a long period who that Shaman is and even then I wouldn't trust him under the influence of that plant. As there is no way to tell the truth from the lie.
To me the path of truth cannot be found if you have to trust someone completely and you cannot test the theory yourself. And you cannot do that if you are under the influence of something like that. I have used Cannabis before and to me I wasn't sane while on it, it was like a dream state or a nightmare most of the time.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-02-2017, 02:15 PM
The archetype of Zorba the Buddha is what one should Aspire to. A man that fully embraces the First 3 chakras and also has a connection to the higher realms.

http://www.osho.com/highlights-of-oshos-...the-buddha

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
Yesterday, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:38 PM by Frosted.)
Alright so skimmed some of the posts will go back and read them I saw something about ahywaska (however the **** you spell that) and I just did dmt recently.

What I noticed was patterns and a feeling like I was dying. Ever since then I feel slightly better although the trip was negative it was a net positive in the end.

I had a dream that I was being pushed down by a dark entitiy and I said "jesus christ is my lord and savior" and the pressure eased. Also dreamt about other weird demonic shit where something was kinda in the background messing with me trying to get in but I was recovering from it from the symbolism of the dream. A lot of patterns in my dream are about being afraid but not able to speak or scream and so being able to speak at all and the pressure easing is a positive I see. I always had zombie dreams and dreams of being overwhelmed before subs so its kinda a similar thing being overwhelmed and not being able to speak so finally noticing it easing is a good sign.

Feel good and getting better everyday although sometimes it doesn't seem like it when the attacks come on. I think the attacks now have some kind of spiritual significance in the sense that they feel like spiritual growing pains cause it's almost like I'm outgrowing whatever is trying to attack me. I now have this opinion because of my dmt trip it's like I wasn't in control of my body and I felt clear and reality just flowed and I noticed a similar pattern in my "attacks" where I feel simoltaneously more free and like something is trying to stop me.

I remember when a psychic told me she saw an image of me in a bed and white light around me and the darkness trying to get in and stop me from achieving something and I'm empathic so I'm picking up on their evil intent when these "attacks" come on. She said she thinks I have psychic abilities, I'm smart, and handsome and I'm being attacked because I'm valuable. Everybody has been saying the same things to me and I feel like a higher power is trying to talk to me through other people everyone says the same thing about how I'm valuable; that I matter. (and btw this psychic is a different one then the one I paid money for this one is a friend who recommended me to the other psychic).

And also the psychic said the entity isn't in me or attached to me anymore but it's still following me trying to get in. I noticed that before when I would speak to her or anyone else who seemed like they could help I felt anxiety and I think it was the entity trying to push me away from those people.

This whole experience has opened my eyes to the things we can't explain and now I'm a believer in a lot of things I wasn't sure about before and I'm now a reluctant christian (reluctant because I don't like the dogma part of Christianity) wheras before I was kinda what you would call a atheist with a red pill tint kinda view and I'm now developing more compashion and a belief that power/strength isn't everything. Funny that's how I was more before all of this pua shit and subs. I guess you could say I'm going back to my roots. Another symbol that I see related to astrology (I see them everywhere lately). Man everything is just clicking for me.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
Yesterday, 02:35 PM
You need to run AM6 for that ego balancing fo sho bro.

INTJ 4w5

Yesterday, 02:58 PM
(10-01-2017 09:05 AM)thor2014 Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 09:06 AM)Frosted Wrote:  I saw a psychic and she was dead on she knew exactly what was going on with me and she had the archangels come in and help me. Seriously she told me exactly what I already knew. I'm a believer now. A lot of it's still there like the thought patterns and stuff so I still have work to do and I think I still have mild schizo and it was triggered by all this. Gonna see my psychiatrist and ask for better meds and otherwise gonna continue with E2 probably till the end of the year then do some hypnosis and move onto LTU or AM6. Thanks everybody for pitching in I still might do some of the stuff you guys have recommended as well.

Frosted I am not here to judge people or bestow my opinions on others. My exposure to psychics are people who use cold readings based on health, wealth and relationships. What made you believe this psychic was a real psychic and not just someone who was stacking cold reads on you ?

It was over the phone and she said shit you couldn't just cold read off somebody she went into perfect detail about me and my situation spot on it stunned me because I had my doubts

Yesterday, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 03:07 PM by Frosted.)
(10-02-2017 02:15 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  am6 thing

Tbh you're probably right. All I know is the universe is trying to tell me I'm valuable cause I don't see all that it has given me. Sorry if I come off as braggy/beta-e but I've been off of AM6 for awhile and patiently waiting on E2 until I can switch. If anything I want to run it more now but hesitant as it's helped me get through my panic attacks. Tbh though I'm a hardcase I'm realizing and I have a lot of shit to work through so AM6 on my first two runs made me kind of a dick instead of a real alpha so go figure.

**** it I'm gonna run AM6 tonight.

Today, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:38 AM by Frosted.)
You know, I really shouldn't have explained myself. There's something wrong with this forum it's too constrictive sometimes. What the **** is wrong with this forum there's nothing wrong with me.

We're not just men we are human beings.

Today, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: Today 02:27 PM by Daredevil.)
No, everything is wrong with you and not your circumstances.

Thats internal locus of control

you have an external locus of control, which makes you beta.

INTJ 4w5

Today, 09:11 AM
Rule 5:"Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.

Please act appropriately.
Today, 01:48 PM
I'm not saying we should hold hands and sing but this should be a place of collaboration and sharing not undo criticism.

Today, 02:02 PM
Am i missing something? If you read the text you two are typing I see nothing that raises a concern. Unless it got deleted. Hope you're doing well Frosted. How is AM6 stage 1 going?

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
Today, 02:25 PM
(Today 09:11 AM)Roy Wrote:  Rule 5:"Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.

Please act appropriately.

wasn't flaming anybody.

I should have added a comma which I did now to make my statement clearer.

INTJ 4w5

Today, 02:26 PM
(Today 02:02 PM)Ars0n1sT Wrote:  Am i missing something? If you read the text you two are typing I see nothing that raises a concern. Unless it got deleted. Hope you're doing well Frosted. How is AM6 stage 1 going?

Roy was talking about me. And I didn't delete anything.

INTJ 4w5

Today, 03:28 PM
Alright Daredevil I thought it over some more and you're right. I am beta, which means I just need to push it on my AM run. So far noticing turbulence even though I'm only 2 days into stage 1 wheras on my second run I didn't notice much. Just shows how much I've fallen off the path.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 188 7,914 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Tarot thread Alpha360 43 732 10-10-2017 11:20 PM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,486 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,105 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 605 4,215 09-23-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 171 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva