Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread
09-26-2017, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 09:07 AM by Frosted.)
Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread
I saw a psychic and she was dead on she knew exactly what was going on with me and she had the archangels come in and help me. Seriously she told me exactly what I already knew. I'm a believer now. A lot of it's still there like the thought patterns and stuff so I still have work to do and I think I still have mild schizo and it was triggered by all this. Gonna see my psychiatrist and ask for better meds and otherwise gonna continue with E2 probably till the end of the year then do some hypnosis and move onto LTU or AM6. Thanks everybody for pitching in I still might do some of the stuff you guys have recommended as well.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2017, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 10:57 AM by Ars0n1sT.)
RE: Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread
Sometimes we look for signs to validate our delusions. Aka, confirmation bias. I think you already have your answer. You were diagnosed shizo, correct? So... likely, any of your anxious thoughts are delusions. I've had withdrawals from Phenibut before and I end up thinking similarly to what you've been stating. Its a state of paranoia and its not real. ITS NOT REAL.

My room mate in college was a big tin foil guy. Everything he did was anxiety driven. He was paranoid, scared of everything, scared for his safety, scared the government was against him. He also smoked a lot of weed which didn't help.

I'm glad you are getting better and have some validation from sources but, you need to understand, youre in a paranoid state and ITS NOT REAL. Screw listening to things with emotional healing in them... that will put you in a rut before you get any better, IF you get better. My personal opinion - listen to ASC. It is much more positive and tolerable compared to subs with emotional healing. It allows you to sort through your thoughts and discard any thought patterns which do not benefit you. Its dug me out of many ruts. YOU are responsible for your own happiness, YOU are responsible for the situation you are currently in. It would be wildly ignorant to think otherwise. Dig yourself out, not deeper. Best of luck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
[-] The following 2 users Like Ars0n1sT's post:
Frosted, Benjamin
09-26-2017, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 04:11 PM by Frosted.)
I really like the way you went about that a lot of other people who mean well can make me put up walls even though they have good intentions. For me what the psychic said was too perfect, it's not like she was saying generic shit that could happen to anybody she literally described the entity attached to me as I saw it in my head. I think I'm gonna stick with E2 because it saved my ass when I was having panic attacks and it's cleaning a lot of shit up that was underneath my old tryhard alpha demeanor.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
09-26-2017, 04:37 PM
I strongly agree with Arsenic, though not on the ASC thing.. I think emotional healing is what you need. And seeing a professional especially. ASC would just be trying to stack confidence on top of what's going on, eventually the other stuff comes back through if not healed.

As for psychics it's sad to see them take advantage of people who are vulerable for money. The more you go down this hole of believing this conspiracy shit the harder it will be to get out. Going to people that confirm delusion isn't helping you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
SargeMaximus
09-26-2017, 05:15 PM
You know psychics are a tricky bunch. They are intuitive and can read people. But that doesn't mean that they are giving you the truth. I have no doubt there are some people with gifts, but I'm sure these gifts are abused as well. No different than a really charismatic person working people to get what they want out of them. Con artists to the highest degree. You gotta be careful, they might just validate your thoughts just to gain rapport and trust with you. Or they may not be doing it knowingly. They may think that they are helping you, but just reinforcing delusions and paranoid thinking that they also believe is the truth.

Just some stuff to keep in mind. Psychics are only as good as their ability to discern reality from distorted beliefs and thinking.

None of us here are doctors, I don't think, but if you're still under psychological stress E2 may not be the greatest idea. I think at this point maybe a certified hypnotherapist would be good. Someone that can interact with you 1 on 1 and really dig in deep to your subconscious in the safest way possible.

I just want to see you get better man. I just don't think digging deep into the conspiracy realm will help. From everything I've researched it's all just one big circlejerk with no real resolution or purpose.

INFP
[-] The following 1 user Likes mat422's post:
SargeMaximus
09-26-2017, 08:43 PM
Frosted, if you can afford it I'd recommend you take a trip to Peru and drink some ayahuasca. It's helped me kick some serious shit out. Probably the one thing more transformative than Shannons subs I've experienced. The only downside is, is that it won't make you an "alpha male" or a "sex magnet" but it will get rid of all the crap that doesn't belong.

If you want entities gone, a good shaman will get it done for you. You can PM me for details
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Frosted
09-27-2017, 04:36 AM
Careful with Ayahuasca trips. Not all of them are what you want them to be. Some people get seriously ***** over by their experiences there.

If you can do it just make a batch of DMT and smoke it at home. Much cheaper and no shamans. Only downside is you won't have anyone to help you with the experience, but a lot of those shamans are shit anyways.
09-27-2017, 05:16 AM
(09-27-2017 04:36 AM)Nox Wrote:  Careful with Ayahuasca trips. Not all of them are what you want them to be. Some people get seriously ***** over by their experiences there.

If you can do it just make a batch of DMT and smoke it at home. Much cheaper and no shamans. Only downside is you won't have anyone to help you with the experience, but a lot of those shamans are shit anyways.

Why smoke it, when you can just shove it up your bum? Lipssealed
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
Nox
09-27-2017, 05:53 AM
(09-27-2017 04:36 AM)Nox Wrote:  Careful with Ayahuasca trips. Not all of them are what you want them to be. Some people get seriously ***** over by their experiences there.

That's why I put the PM me for details. I've sat through 20 ceremonies. I know the ins and outs and I know a Shaman who is the real deal. Ayahuasca is the the best self development tool I've ever encountered and this is after years of NLP, hypnosis, and recently subs.

What you're recommending is a big NO. Taking drugs alone especially that which are home brewed like that is very dangerous. There is a process to how ayahuasca works.

There are alot of crappy shamans but I dont bother with any of those. The one I go to is the real deal. He's delivered solid results for me time and time again in a much faster time frame than conventional therapies work.

Yeah, I've heard those messed up stories, one of them first hand. Usually its from people who haven't done their research or have been irresponsible. Which is another reason why you don't make your own brew and drink it. That's probably the worst thing imaginable.
09-27-2017, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 06:17 AM by Nox.)
(09-27-2017 05:53 AM)Determined Wrote:  

That's why I put the PM me for details. I've sat through 20 ceremonies. I know the ins and outs and I know a Shaman who is the real deal. Ayahuasca is the the best self development tool I've ever encountered and this is after years of NLP, hypnosis, and recently subs.

What you're recommending is a big NO. Taking drugs alone especially that which are home brewed like that is very dangerous. There is a process to how ayahuasca works.

There are alot of crappy shamans but I dont bother with any of those. The one I go to is the real deal. He's delivered solid results for me time and time again in a much faster time frame than conventional therapies work.

Yeah, I've heard those messed up stories, one of them first hand. Usually its from people who haven't done their research or have been irresponsible. Which is another reason why you don't make your own brew and drink it. That's probably the worst thing imaginable.

Any shaman who charges for assistance is a hack.

I'd say stick with home cooking it. If you have a bad trip straight dmt is a faster trip and you're down faster. Just keep in mind you might not like what you see.

The honest and best method is to just stop playing with freaky stuff if you're not willing to face the darker parts of reality.

Edit: you could also look around for a Dr. That does ketamine therapy or microdose shrooms.

Personally i advise against any drug or hallucenogenic use if you're into expanding consciousness as the long term effects proper method will outdo the short term gains chemicals can bring.
09-27-2017, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 07:26 AM by Determined.)
(09-27-2017 06:15 AM)Nox Wrote:  

I'd say stick with home cooking it. If you have a bad trip straight dmt is a faster trip and you're down faster. Just keep in mind you might not like what you see.

The honest and best method is to just stop playing with freaky stuff if you're not willing to face the darker parts of reality.

Edit: you could also look around for a Dr. That does ketamine therapy or microdose shrooms.

Personally i advise against any drug or hallucenogenic use if you're into expanding consciousness as the long term effects proper method will outdo the short term gains chemicals can bring.

That's just it dude, ayahuasca isn't about "tripping" it's considered a spirit medicine. It's not a drug or a chemical. I take it you're talking from your own experiences. Yes, drugs and chemicals will mess you up long term, that's why I recommend against them. You're talking about something (ayahuasca) which you've had no experience.

I'm speaking from the POV of my own results. I've kicked addiction (something I struggled with for a long time), removed patterns of behaviour and habits that no longer serve me, healed many important relationships (particularly familial), healed my relationship with myself, transformed my ego, transformed myself. Even my entire life has transformed, from the way I relate to people, the way I talk to myself and how I feel on a day to day basis. These are a real permanent changes that getting high on drugs won't ever do for you.

As I said, it's a spirit medicine. It heals the spirit. That's the realm of self confidence, self esteem, sense of self worth and self loving. These are all things I see people struggling with on here that H/C aims to improve. Its tough me trying to tell a person like you whose only had the experiences you've had how it works, would be exactly like you trying to tell someone on the street how subliminals work.

I don't do it because I enjoy it ( I actually dislike the taste and what it puts me through) I even lose a shit tonne of muscle mass because the diets pure vegan. I do it because it gets me results. Results which until now, I haven't found anywhere else. Its why I fly half way across the world. It's never been about "expanding consciousness" or "having a trip" those things are trivial. It's the only tool I've found which removes all the pain and baggage that we all carry around with us in the fastest possible way and in a natural, holistic way.

How it works is way out of the depth of this conversation. You'd have to PM me for that one.
09-28-2017, 05:58 PM
(09-27-2017 07:24 AM)Determined Wrote:  

That's just it dude, ayahuasca isn't about "tripping" it's considered a spirit medicine. It's not a drug or a chemical. I take it you're talking from your own experiences. Yes, drugs and chemicals will mess you up long term, that's why I recommend against them. You're talking about something (ayahuasca) which you've had no experience.

I'm speaking from the POV of my own results. I've kicked addiction (something I struggled with for a long time), removed patterns of behaviour and habits that no longer serve me, healed many important relationships (particularly familial), healed my relationship with myself, transformed my ego, transformed myself. Even my entire life has transformed, from the way I relate to people, the way I talk to myself and how I feel on a day to day basis. These are a real permanent changes that getting high on drugs won't ever do for you.

As I said, it's a spirit medicine. It heals the spirit. That's the realm of self confidence, self esteem, sense of self worth and self loving. These are all things I see people struggling with on here that H/C aims to improve. Its tough me trying to tell a person like you whose only had the experiences you've had how it works, would be exactly like you trying to tell someone on the street how subliminals work.

I don't do it because I enjoy it ( I actually dislike the taste and what it puts me through) I even lose a shit tonne of muscle mass because the diets pure vegan. I do it because it gets me results. Results which until now, I haven't found anywhere else. Its why I fly half way across the world. It's never been about "expanding consciousness" or "having a trip" those things are trivial. It's the only tool I've found which removes all the pain and baggage that we all carry around with us in the fastest possible way and in a natural, holistic way.

How it works is way out of the depth of this conversation. You'd have to PM me for that one.

Ayahuasca is a spirit medicine, but its also dmt. I have an understanding of the spirit behind the ritual but it doesn't change the fact that it is still a hallucenogenic drug. There's are spirits connected to numerous drugs, not just the plant based ceremonial ones.

And I don't mean to be offensive, but I have zero respect for a shaman that charges for their services. There are a lot of justifications that can be made but I don't care. I've never charged a dime for helping people and there are others like me. Bending to meet "real world" concerns is not a legitimate excuse.
09-28-2017, 07:05 PM
(09-28-2017 05:58 PM)Nox Wrote:  

Ayahuasca is a spirit medicine, but its also dmt. I have an understanding of the spirit behind the ritual but it doesn't change the fact that it is still a hallucenogenic drug. There's are spirits connected to numerous drugs, not just the plant based ceremonial ones.

And I don't mean to be offensive, but I have zero respect for a shaman that charges for their services. There are a lot of justifications that can be made but I don't care. I've never charged a dime for helping people and there are others like me. Bending to meet "real world" concerns is not a legitimate excuse.

Until you've met the spirit of ayahuasca, you can't say you have an understanding of the spirit. And no it's not the same spirit as the spirit of DMT. Shamans are healers, they make their living the same way a Doctor would do charging for their services. Read some Ayn Rand, you'll understand that making money is actually a good thing. In a free market economy, the money you make is equivalent to the value you've generated. If Shamans are making money for their services, then their services are worth what they're being paid.
09-28-2017, 09:09 PM
I've been curious about that stuff, but it sounds pretty crazy. Is there a chance it could all go wrong and have a bad trip on ayahuasca and freak out or something?

It sounds like it could be a risk vs reward, sounds like there is alot of benefits.. but what if it goes wrong?

I'm saying this from a place of not knowing much about it and being curious.
09-28-2017, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 10:21 PM by Determined.)
(09-28-2017 09:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  I've been curious about that stuff, but it sounds pretty crazy. Is there a chance it could all go wrong and have a bad trip on ayahuasca and freak out or something?

It sounds like it could be a risk vs reward, sounds like there is alot of benefits.. but what if it goes wrong?

I'm saying this from a place of not knowing much about it and being curious.

I'm really glad you asked that dude. You posted in the DMSI discussion thread about how our internal structures get rigid over time and that "people can anchor us to old ways of being". I was going to reply this to you but it felt outside the scope of the discussion so I'll say it here. I just got back from drinking 10 ceremonies in August. The day I got back I ran DMSI for two days and instantly executed the sub. It's a period called "integration" where the body and mind are still malleable and any new habits (good or bad) can become ingrained.

Now to answer your question. There are a lot of crappy places you could drink, solely because with ayahuasca tourism there is a lot of western money going in to Peru and a degree of exploitation. I have the place I go to just because I was very fortunate to find it and because the medicine really works. It's done more for me than any other healing modality available. All that stuff you posted about your abadanoment issues, if you're truly willing to let it go, ayahuasca will help you remove it root and stem.
I've seen ayahuasca heal and remove way worse; it helped me remove crippling addiction and it helped this other girl remove sexual abuse trauma.

From my POV there are no risks, solely because the place I got to is legit and Shaman is actually a saint. The guy is incredibly ethical and doesn't have a bone of evil inside him. The best way to describe ayahuasca is imagine an energetic spirit entering your body, incredibly intelligent and powerful. And it's purpose is to help you heal. It goes through your body, searching through everything and when you're ready (it works with you only with what you can handle) it'll purge those things from your being.

Once you understand that it's a spirit (not a drug) you'll understand that where you drink, the type of medicine you drink (the brew) and the shaman all play a part in your healing process.

I know from your journal that you're familiar with energy work. This is energy work on another level. I've been back three times now and I do mean it when I say it's the most powerful self development tool I've encountered. It's only draw back is that it's not specific, so it won't make you an "alpha male" or a "sex magnet". You can PM for details about the place I go to. It gets a lot of repeat customers. You can also do your own research into it.

There's way more I could say. I will add in that one night while drinking ayahuasca, I (foolishly) ran AM6 refresher. The spirit came to me and said that it's not going to work with me that night and showed me why ( an image of canisters on a cart with a wolf printed on them - symbolising AM6 and my consumption of it) the energy promptly left my body. There is a strict adherence to a "dieta" which is important in cleaning the body as well as allowing ayahuasca to enter your vessel. The spirit won't work with you otherwise.

I have heard of ayahuasca going wrong but as previously mentioned there is a strict dieta. No alcohol, no sex, no streets drugs 2 weeks before, during and 2 weeks after. Having just come off that, it was like a natural no fap and I can already feel the difference when sexual energy was in abundance. Also other minor ones like no spices, sugars, red meat and pork (big no no) in a week before and after. If you break any one of those, then you're asking for trouble.

As stated it's a spirit not a drug. So there really isn't a thing such as a "bad trip" not unless you break one of the rules.

Edit: Just as another reference experience for you, I used to have this energy in my being which I've labelled as "the worthless playboy" which I booted out on my 2nd time over there. It was one of things stopping me from becoming an actualised man and I'm forever grateful now that it's gone.
09-28-2017, 11:39 PM
(09-28-2017 07:05 PM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-27-2017 05:53 AM)Determined Wrote:  That's why I put the PM me for details. I've sat through 20 ceremonies. I know the ins and outs and I know a Shaman who is the real deal. Ayahuasca is the the best self development tool I've ever encountered and this is after years of NLP, hypnosis, and recently subs.

Until you've met the spirit of ayahuasca, you can't say you have an understanding of the spirit. And no it's not the same spirit as the spirit of DMT. Shamans are healers, they make their living the same way a Doctor would do charging for their services. Read some Ayn Rand, you'll understand that making money is actually a good thing. In a free market economy, the money you make is equivalent to the value you've generated. If Shamans are making money for their services, then their services are worth what they're being paid.

It's obvious we just have a completely different outlook on reality. Money means basically nothing to me, and I don't care what random books say about it.

Shamans, well the good ones anyways, hold similar values. Spiritual paths aren't for everyone and most individuals supposedly on them are hacks.
09-29-2017, 02:14 AM
(09-28-2017 11:39 PM)Nox Wrote:  
(09-28-2017 07:05 PM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-27-2017 06:15 AM)Nox Wrote:  Any shaman who charges for assistance is a hack.

It's obvious we just have a completely different outlook on reality. Money means basically nothing to me, and I don't care what random books say about it.

Shamans, well the good ones anyways, hold similar values. Spiritual paths aren't for everyone and most individuals supposedly on them are hacks.

That's fair enough Nox, I respect you and your path.

Basically in the book she outlines that money is just a tool (which it is) to replace the barter system. So if I need to trade my value for your value, we have a common tool to facilitate the process.

There is nothing inherently bad about money as it is just a tool. Agreed, no Shamans I know stockpile money for riches. The ones I know use it to feed their families, support their local communities and to further build upon their centres. These are inherently spiritual people, making money isn't their aim, it's just a side effect of the work they do.

You use the word "hack" a lot. It seems like you got burned at some stage on your journey by one of these "hacks". I've seen it myself, Peru is full of people trying to exploit westerners. I've heard the same in Rishikesh India from my brother. It's only after listening to AM6 and reading a few poker books have I become aware of exploitation. Basically in poker, you're aim is to exploit your opponents and in return you need to make your game "un-exploitable". I realised that for myself, that it also extends to the game of life and that my "life game" has to be unexploitable as well.
Hence it's wise to do research before commencing any work with any Shaman or spiritual practitioner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
SargeMaximus
09-29-2017, 09:21 AM
[Image: the-spirits-of-ayahuasca-spoke-to-me-the...-thumb.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ars0n1sT's post:
Determined, Benjamin, Frosted
09-30-2017, 07:34 AM
Ive never been burned by any type of shaman or spiritual practitioner outside of organized religion

Mostly it's from what I see happening. People in need of help that then have to pay for it. For individuals that are supposedly beyond the world they sure do charge a lot for their help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
Life
09-30-2017, 07:08 PM
(09-29-2017 09:21 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  [Image: the-spirits-of-ayahuasca-spoke-to-me-the...-thumb.jpg]

Lol. I actually laughed.

Fair enough man, to each their own. I haven't seen any cases where ayahuasca didn't work when someone had something they wanted to work on.

It's a "spiritual thing". If we draw a circle and call it "common understanding" it'd be outside of said circle. Hence why I really don't talk about it that much.

Key thing is it works for me. Better than any other healing modality. Same for all the other people I know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 616 7,737 12-01-2017 03:25 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Movies Thread Benjamin 20 1,828 11-18-2017 06:48 PM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 190 9,793 11-14-2017 05:52 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Tarot thread Alpha360 76 1,906 11-14-2017 12:47 PM
Last Post: Have at ye