The Astrology Thread
08-31-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Theory on Shannon and His Subs
Let's keep this stuff in the normal astrology thread instead of everywhere else, that's what were trying to do with all rule 4 stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: The Astrology Thread
(08-31-2017 11:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Let's keep this stuff in the normal astrology thread instead of everywhere else, that's what were trying to do with all rule 4 stuff.

Thing is, this has nothing to do with astrology?

ENTJ
09-01-2017, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 01:40 AM by Alpha360.)
I think he was talking about the Sun at some point Whistle

Quote: Because of the Energies in our solar system at this time that is giving way to greater awareness and power to our bodies. The Solar system started to move into this new area of the solar system in the 1930s

Astrology is not just sign like Aries, Taurus.
He was talking about the influence of the Sun so it's astrology, astral influence (def:The study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world)

Quote:the age of the water bearer
Water bearer is Aquarius, so there is astrology right here too Blink

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
09-01-2017, 01:48 AM
This is not Astrology, this is Astronomy/Electric Universe Theory

And I was discussing universal Laws which is NOT A religion

Astronomical Ages are Astrology/Astronomy and most people agree that there is a such thing as the precession of the equinox. Earth just happens to be moving in the area called Aquarius but people debate when that will actually fully happen.

The sensors gotta sensor. SmH

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: October 15 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 01:53 AM
(08-31-2017 11:03 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  
Quote:Have a theory that if I time travel back into the dark ages and run a Sub in say the Ottoman empire
Sarcastic_hand

I'm not sure you are doing it on purpose but if someone wanted to ridicule Astral influence they would write the way you are writing.
A lot of people are very suspicious of it even when you don't bring some far fetch theory. But if you bring some far fetch theory I don't think a lot of people will be on the same track considering that most of them are not when you talk about the basics.

Quote:we will see people flipping out like they did in Atlantis where all their Traumas will come to the surface and posses them.
So you saw people in Atlantis flipping out?

Another thing suspicious is that you are also a super hero, which remind me of someone who like to talk about crazy stuff Superman

LOL, just because I am a superhero for my handle I am not to be taken seriously???

And no I did not see people in Atlantis flipping put but many people who regressed to that time describe what happened.

And I'm not trying to mock Astrology.

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Wait, how is there 130 views on this thread but over 500posts?

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 03:11 AM
maybe the counter came back to zero when Ben added the other thread on top.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
09-01-2017, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 04:05 AM by Benjamin.)
Sounded like it to me with the solar system talk and such.. and it's out there enough to apply to the reason of rule 4 being created for astrology in the first place in that it alienates alot of people.

Rule 4 is not just religion, there's astrology in it, politics, and the spirit of why the rule was created.. and that's to not have stuff like this all over the forum that is likely to turn some people off.

Quote:The sensors gotta sensor. SmH

I love how when something gets enforced you guys default to this, having little digs isn't going to help.. how about you actually discuss it with me maturely without doing so?
09-01-2017, 03:27 AM
(09-01-2017 01:48 AM)Daredevil Wrote:  This is not Astrology, this is Astronomy/Electric Universe Theory

And I was discussing universal Laws which is NOT A religion

Astronomical Ages are Astrology/Astronomy and most people agree that there is a such thing as the precession of the equinox. Earth just happens to be moving in the area called Aquarius but people debate when that will actually fully happen.

The sensors gotta sensor. SmH
Astronomy/astrology is not religion, that's why they added the rule on astrology.
Since astrology and astronomy can sometime blend together maybe they should add astronomy too Confused

I think Astronomy and astrology was the same thing long ago. The scientific community seems to not like the possibility that astronomy and astrology can talk about the same thing, I also don't understand why they all exclude the possible influence of planets on earth while the moon obviously has a direct influence on earth. For example I saw a documentary on TV once that talked about the possibility to predict weather based on planets or stars moving. This was just a premise but they said was that maybe we can't predict the weather completly because we are not including the possible influenced of planets or star in the solar system.
They didn't talk about astrology at all but to me it sounded very similar to astrology. The term use was different but the principle was similar.

Maybe at some point they will create a new branch, call it something awesome like quantum astronomy but the same thing called astrology has been used for a thousand years. I wouldn't be surprised to see that one. Drinks

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Benjamin
09-01-2017, 04:06 AM
Yes.. and it's not getting rid of talking about this stuff totally.. it's having it in the one place so if somebody is open to it they can go to these threads and discuss it, or if not they can avoid them. It's not telling you "oh you can't talk about this ever at all". Which is some places that would be the case.
09-01-2017, 04:30 AM
The Sensors gotta sensor was put in that situation because as you said in your explainer post, it sounded like Astrology with the solar system and stuff. This makes me think that your sensing function Censored out all of the other parts which are integral in understanding what I am saying.

And no I was not taking digs at you or throwing subs. If I did throw a sub and someone listened to it then the AP code would turn on and I would have to pay to disable it.

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 05:03 AM
I think the main reason they sensor astrology and religion in the main threads is because they don't want guys derailing everything into "nonsense irrational fanatism". The astrology and religion community is filled with guys who lost conctact with reality.
I like astrology but only when its done with a scientific rational approach. The more we get into mystical stuff without any logic behind the more it becomes useless in my opinion. And the more you do a diservice to astrology or anything esoteric.

Imagine a new member reading some "mystical voodoo tarot astrology magic stuff in a dmsi thread, most would thing its non sense.

09-01-2017, 05:05 AM
I even reread your post again, alot of it is directly related to astrology type topics.

It sounded a dig because someone said the same thing to me a while ago when I warned on the same thing, i'm not just meaninglessly censoring things and as I said there is a place for talking about it.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the second part about 'throwing subs' or how that relates in this case.
09-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Quote:I think the main reason they sensor astrology and religion in the main threads is because they don't want guys derailing everything into "nonsense irrational fanatism". The astrology and religion community is filled with guys who lost conctact with reality.
I like astrology but only when its done with a scientific rational approach. The more we get into mystical stuff without any logic behind the more it becomes useless in my opinion. And the more you do a diservice to astrology or anything esoteric.

Imagine a new member reading some "mystical voodoo tarot astrology magic stuff in a dmsi thread, most would thing its non sense.

Yes that is one of the reasons the astrology rule come into place, because it's one of these things that can have a certain reaction from people and turn them away.
09-01-2017, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 05:59 AM by Daredevil.)
(09-01-2017 05:05 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  I even reread your post again, alot of it is directly related to astrology type topics.

It sounded a dig because someone said the same thing to me a while ago when I warned on the same thing, i'm not just meaninglessly censoring things and as I said there is a place for talking about it.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the second part about 'throwing subs' or how that relates in this case.

Litmus test to see if Sensors really have a reality driven personality. And by not getting the joke it is true. ( Shannons AP code triggers when a person runs the sun when they did not buy it. If I throw a sub........... You get the joke)

Astrology type topics are not Astrology, such as Astronomy. I get it that you want to keep certain topics in certain threads. And that's OK with me.

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Stating something completely out of context that makes no sense apparently proves this weird theory? Great.

Glad you get what i'm saying though.
09-01-2017, 07:48 AM
In America when Someone Digs at you another way at saying what is happening is that they are throwing subs at you. I made a joke to see if you would get it that if I threw a sub at you that would be detrimental to me because Shannons AP code would go off because someone listened to it. What I am trying to say is that Subs shouldn't be thrown in the first place because they are only for you to hear and as the old saying goes. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it.

By you not getting the joke you proved that sensors have a litteral view on life and struggle to read between the lines. Nothing is wrong with that BTW.

INTJ 4w5
09-01-2017, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 04:09 PM by Benjamin.)
Or does it prove that im not on america and its a saying ive never heard in my life. Wink

I could throw some aussie sayings at you if that helps.

Wanna chuck a shrimp on the barbie? Tongue
09-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Alpha (or anyone else) what is your opinion on current events and Astrology?

Shannon and others have talked about cycles a lot recently, and we seem to be going through a cycle of chaos worldwide. Are we in some kind of astrological cycle?

INTP
09-22-2017, 12:02 AM
Saturn in Sagittarius is Changing the Collective beliefs of the Public as we see with people leaning more towards finding the truth about the government and conspiracies. Also Radical religious fundamentalism is also at its last throws as we see with the fall of ISIS due to a coalition between US and Russia.

When Saturn Moves into Capricorn on December 19, expect that to be the start of disclosure where we will see some big names get busted because of corruption. There has been many arrests made in the US about human trafficking and sex crimes in America since Trumps win and expect there to be more.

Alien Disclosure Will Come during this time I am sure of this.

The real thing is that the Earth is Getting Ready for a massive Change in the planet as we will have 3/4 of the outer planets in Earth signs in 2019-2024. This suggests a change in our monetary system as well.

There has been many Solar Flares as I have stated before and prepare for many Coronal Mass Ejection and also a change in how the sun emits energy. The sun is transitioning into a white Star and when it has its massive ejection which comes every 25,000 years it will turn black for about 3 days, this coincides with the Hopi 3 days of Darkness prophecy and the Bibblical prophecy of the Sun turning into a sack of hair I think we're the words in revelation.

There may be a Coup in America by positive factions in the FBI, CIA and NSA alongside the Military which is against Globalism and corruption. And don't worry no nukes will go off, the MSM fails to tell you that the US has had Anti Nuke weapons since the 1970s to fight against Russia and anytime a Nuke takes off of the ground the US would know. And also they have exotic weapons to take those down in the Military Industrial Complex along with Cloaking Jets.

INTJ 4w5