Thread Closed 
Forum Quote Testimonials
05-03-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Forum Quote Testimonials
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 3.1

Quote:I just had a realization this morning.

I'm happy.

Before, it was "I get angry, stressed, run errands, work, take care of my son, eat, workout...(etc)" with a baseline of "life kinda sucks." Everything was underscored with a gray, negative frame. Right now, after enduring all this clearing and healing, the baseline is changing to happiness & joy.

I still get angry, stressed, etc. But the baseline's changed for the better. And just like I wanted by running DMSI, my relationship with my wife has gone through another wave of shit with the result that we're in a much better place than before. I respond to her in a much kinder, gentler fashion, and things that used to annoy me don't annoy me anymore. I listen better, help her more, and am much more affectionate. I appreciate her more in general.

This is awesome.

-RTBoss said this here
Find all posts by this user
05-13-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:I am having an awesome time! The girl I'm seeing right now is one of the most beautiful girls I ever dated. She is all over me, people around us can't comprehend why she's with me. She started asking people around us: 'Don't we look cute together?'

We've only been on two dates, but can't remember the last time I was so happy with a girl. Our first date was supposed to be a dinner and after that I had to attend a birthday. We started talking and before I knew it, I was too late to go there. So I met the guys in a bar, she came along and everybody's jaws dropped to the floor. Nobody was angry with me, just sort of proud with the girl I was dating.

Yesterday we had our second date, and again it was amazing. The way she looks at me, the way she hangs around me, the faces of disbelief in other peoples eyes. Everything is good. She can't stop kissing me! I think it won't be long before we'll end up in bed together.

I wanted to go back on A, but I can't seem to pull the trigger. Things are going so well for me right now. My guess is the reality bending is doing it's thing, because I'm living a life right now I could only dream of last year.
Oh just another thing, she didn't say anything, but she smelled my neck and went: 'Mmmm!' I do not wear any cologne right now, so she must have smelled pheromones or am I going crazy?

-OberynMartell said this here
05-20-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:A little update time. For breakfast I had some eggsalad sandwiches and a nice cup of tea. While contemplating the mysteries of life, sitting in my chair...yeah let's cut the crap and get you what you really want to hear: DMSI did it again. I got laid!

And it was with the most beautiful girl I recently started seeing. In the bar she said to me: "You're sleeping at my place tonight.' I exclaimed a loud: 'YES!' She started laughing. Went home with her and while it didn't last very long, it was amazing. I woke up with a feeling of invincibility. Even her sister who didn't like me at all is rooting for us now, saying she hopes we will make the best out of it because I have a great impact on her sister.
Waking up today next to her gave me one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. And I have Shannon to thank for that. Even though DMSI is still work in progress, it gave me more sex in 1 year than I did on my own for 29.

The thing I learned the most is trying to keep calm. I never asked her for her number, I never pushed her to have sex with me and yet she gave both. Being chased is an incredible feeling, let them seduce you, what do THEY have to offer YOU?

She's coming to my place tomorrow, guess I'll update later some more...

05-22-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:Ok, now we're cookin'. I don't know if clearing something earlier today is what's helped, but gawd-damn!

We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. As we sat down, I noticed there was a college-aged blonde - EASY 9 - sitting at the table across the aisle from our booth. She was there with what appeared to be family (grandparents/parents, etc). No boyfriend.

She had an adorable dress on, perfect hair, light makeup (not that she needed any). This chick was probably too short, but I could see her as a contestant in the next Miss America pageant. I couldn't stop looking at her.

As the minutes ticked by, I felt undeniable attraction growing. My feet, hands, twig n' berries all started a'tinglin'. That's when she started taking peeks at me. She must have needed to be ignored, because I instinctively looked in her direction, but not at her (well, not when I felt she was looking for it, anyway). I could also see her foot tappin' under the table.

Halfway through our meal, it appeared they were done and ready to leave. She started to scoot along the bench, away from the table. She looked at me, uncrossed her legs...and then spread them wide. I could see every nook and cranny. And...I couldn't look away. I looked up and into her eyes...once again, not looking away. Then back down, and back up. Still looking, still spread wide.

We both snapped out of it. I went back to my conversation with my parents (who didn't notice, apparently). I looked back again, and her knees were pressed together, but her feet were apart and wiggling wildly. She then said her goodbyes to her family and left.

I can't get this whole experience out of my head. Especially those legs and panties.

-RTBoss said this here
05-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:DAY 39 - Track B rebooted

Holy ****. The German / Swedish M started sending me all these bra and cleavage pics, as well as a couple sexually provocative vids. I got an erection for 20-25 mins straight. I was like "You just gave me an erection. Stop it, M. It's your fault! Tongue". It made her send more and more, one after the other lol...

-Wolverine_I_Am said this here
06-05-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:...So anyway, in another group of people I spot one girl (J) I tried to hook up with a year ago on the same festival. I didn't happen back then, this year was different.

After an hour of talking and dancing and laughing, we started kissing. We went with a couple of people to a bar afterwards and she was there as well. But she couldn't stay long, because of her work the next day. So we kissed a bit longer and then she said goodbye. After about half an hour, I was standing alone, because everybody from my group went home tired. I wanted to finish my drink and would follow later. And there was another DMSI moment for me.

This very cute girl comes up to me. She said she was eyeing me all day at the festival and waited for the best opportunity to come talk to me. She said she loved my style, my dancing. So of course I stayed a bit longer. We started dancing, kissing and before I knew it she went home with me and I had the best sex of my life with this girl. Smoking hot body, very sexy and did I mention her age? 18. Another 18 year old who is into me. She thought I was 24 by the way, but my real age didn't bother her. ...

06-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Overcoming Fear 5g.

Quote:Well I don't really remember but IIRC when I started OF-5G I was trying to procrastinate stuff but I think it was just a phase.

Before OF-5G I would play games all day and would watch movies and waste my time. I was even avoiding doing simple task like going to nearby shop just to get some eggs or stuff. My family was fed up with it.

But now when I look back I do have change alot and I go out like it's no big deal and Social Anxiety has gone completely.... My family used to call me "Mr Sleepy" cause I was always on bed. But I haven't been called since I have been running OF-5G...

-Zane said this here
06-20-2017, 05:14 PM
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid.

Quote:Hi everyone,

I am a mother of a teenager who is in need of a good study habit and general day to day organisational skills. My son didn't believe in subliminal messages so I thought I needed to prove it to him that they work.

On April 22nd, I downloaded the free EPRHA, mostly for myself with the purpose to clean up whatever emotional garbage that I have had for the past 40 odd years. I played the silent track at work and also at home in the lounge room, which means my son was exposed to EPRHA whenever he's in the lounge room.

I didn't create a journal for it, but overall, I can totally see the effects on me. By the beginning of June, I have forgiven all my exes and have become a much calmer person. I was a very optimistic person to start with, and now my half full glass is overflowing with confidence. I got a new job (dream job) offer a couple of weeks ago and everyone can see me smiling all the time! I can't thank Shannon enough for this!...

-Happy said this here
06-27-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:After two weeks using DMSI v3.1B for 5 loops a night, nothing significant really happened. So I went back to 2 loops and last weekend...yeah you guessed it, DMSI magic.

Went to a bar with a few friends and had a blast. Two girls came in who I vaguely know, so we started talking and dancing a bit, it was a great evening. One of the girls had a guy with her, so I started to entertain the other girl. Pretty thing she was, but very hesitant. I never got the chance to kiss her, because she kept me on a distance.

The evening ended and I started to walk with her to her home, nothing in my mind but for a nice walk and talk. In front of her house she turned to me and we started kissing. She said you're coming upstairs with me. Uh....ok...did not expect that. And all I can tell you, fireworks went of in her room. My god what an experience, she was all over me. Spent the night there of course...

07-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0

Quote:Day 17:

Woke up this morning with a great sense of personal power, haven't felt that in a while and the feeling is actually a bit superior to when I began therapy years ago to help with my PTSD that I got from being in Afghanistan. One thing is for sure, this sub Works wonders.

-Davismind91 said this here
07-22-2017, 10:14 PM
Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g

Quote:This is craaaaaazzzzzzy. Like, crazy enough for me to wanna yell PLACEBO! at my own results. First off, my mind is clear and sharp as f*ck today. Still a bit of brain fog resulting from the insanity that I've put my body through for the past year (3-4 hours a day of training, plus DMSI, plus work), but it's waaaay above baseline.

Second, we did a drill during my private lesson that I aced -- I mean, literally aced -- in about 20 minutes. Here's why that's so profound to me -- the drill involved something I absolutely HATE doing and have avoided it throughout my entire martial arts career. And that's "fighting in the pocket."

For those who don't know, "fighting in the pocket" means fighting on the inside, or within your opponent's reach, as opposed to fighting on the outside and moving to attack when necessary. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51k67wXXoM

We did a very similar drill as the video, except the coach was holding thai pads instead of gloves so I could counter as hard as I wanted. Make no mistake, however, he was slapping the shit out of me with the pads when I messed up.

I was quite reluctant to do this, as I prefer fighting very defensively. I usually don't have to fight on the inside because of my height (being six feet), but we've had some tall mofos join the gym lately and start giving people a hard time, so he was preparing me for that situation. I have very strong and fast powershots (cross / hook / uppercut) and I generally bait you in and slam you with a combination of powershots until your will breaks XD.

However... I ended up rocking the living F*CK out that drill in about 25 minutes, to the point where the coach couldn't even keep up. At the end of the session, he was just like "damn, you were on your crazy A game today, chaos."

Also, I'm getting this crazy motivation to keep watching training videos and start learning more and more strategy.

-Chaosvrgn said this here
07-22-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:...On my second day of using the sub, my focus was amazing. I finally got some things cleared off my plate that I had been dragging my heals on...

-Duke.Togo said this here
07-23-2017, 01:22 AM
Maximum Healing Speed 5.5g

Quote:Wait, what day on MHS is it? it's day nr 16 Heart - I thought that I would have to wait until day 100 before there would be sth worth reporting

oh God, I love this sub! IT'S AMAZING Heart. I wasn't even on physioterapy session and some of my muscles that were so tense - they just relaxed and are rejuvenating - first they hurt as though I had sports massage and manual therapy, of course I had none of them! They just started to hurt and then heal, it's f%&^ing awesome...................

I was doing squats on today's training, jumping higher than in many years, oh and I walk normaly (not like someone with muscle disbalance - which seems to be healing, reversing, getting back to normal, the way it should be....)

Heart MHS Heart

-Grizzlybear wrote this here
07-25-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:I need to come back to this journal to give kudos to IML. DMSI is worth it's weight in gold (metaphorically, cuz dmsi doesn't weigh anything lol). I just realized that the way I conduct myself is such that I am an extremely high quality man. A man who has within him a quality that women inherently know they have to compete to have, and inherently know they may have to share this man.

It's been confirmed to me that I am the living embodiment of a DMSI man. My room mate says that the girls in my [almost] harem know that I can't be held down because of how bright of a spirit I am and she herself has been REALLY holding back from being clingy despite how much she loves me. The potential LDS girl told me the other day that my mission in life is too important to be held back by a relationship (in response to me telling her that I'm not interested in relationships). The model chick is fighting for my time, knowing full well that I'm "seeing" other beautiful women.

Shannon, you've done a hell of a good job on 3.1. I see clearly that it's a wonderful subliminal that lives up to its title of develop maximum sexual irresistibility.

Eternity said this here
08-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g.

Quote:...Some cool stuff happening. I had some downtime at work yesterday so was reading up on story structure. I was very tired, and some of it was quite complex, but even though I felt like my brain wouldn't be able to handle reading and comprehending the material, I managed to make my way through it without too much difficulty.

The cooler part is during my drive home, I started remembering what I had read and found I could recall pretty much every major insight and theory that the book provided. I didn't make a conscious choice to start remembering it all, it just started happening by itself and I ran with it.

I've also noticed that when I hear music, I can detect patterns and then deviations from the pattern in the music and what effect they are trying to cause by that deviation.

After 8 hours sleep this morning with the sub running, I woke up feeling clear headed. It's like there's less mental chatter and so I'm able to see things more clearly and to focus more of my attention particularly on one thing...

-Ichigo said this here
08-02-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:...Some results:

Inclination to study has massively increased. Not thinking about DMSI related goals at all anymore.

Two nights in a row, I have woken up after 7-8 hours of sleep with the solution to a problem, for the thesis I'm writing...

-Inconcievablezen said this here
08-04-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:...Today I decided to learn something I was genuinely interested in and managed to do a good 2 hours of work quite easily. I barely even took breaks until I finished a significant portion of my work. I was completely entranced and feeling really good with the work I was doing and having fun with the challenge...

-Bookstacks DC737 said this here
08-08-2017, 12:14 AM

Quote:I have avoided reading scientific literature that plays on my playground for a long time. Last few times I tried I couldn't really concentrate on it and consequently wouldn't really understand the data and implications that the authors wanted to make. That had a lot to do with fear of failure and thinking that I am not good enough. Thus I went into hiding and ran from it a lot.

Now I am finally taking the simple steps and am coming out of my shell again. Reluctantly I gave reading some rather specific papers a try ... and boy oh boy, not only do I completely understand the reasoning, data, and implications, I also clearly see the flaws and over-interpretations and am able to articulate them (the latter being something I had always had my problems with).

Needless to say that I am happy and blown away.

-Raz said this here
08-09-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:...Another day in crazy life of… me. DMSI is making profound changes in my mind, I am opening eyes to unbelievable realities that were in my grasp the whole time, but always shrugged them off as unreachable...

-Dr. Strangelove said this here
08-09-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:The funny thing about results sometimes is that you really do feel as though you've always done things you've only just started doing. It just dawned on me that I understand my job better than I've ever done in my life. I'm daily reading more and more about my trade in consulting, and developing the mental models I need to think better on the spot. I'm having conversations about finance and theory which I've never done.

I'm shamelessly asking questions (didn't do before) and taking on, with no second thought, things which would have made me shit myself. I just had to read several academic papers for a project and start using what I'd learned to design a product -I don't know when the F I've ever been confident enough to do something like that - but I'm doing it, and it's not even an issue.

Last night I went to a martial arts class, and was able to internalise movements and techniques after seeing them once - it was the first class I'd attended and people who had been doing it for years kept asking me where I'd trained before (I haven't trained in anything in over 10 years). In sparring I found myself adapting to my opponent, learning quickly from tricks they were playing and ways they were responding to my movement in order to trick them - it was fricken surreal.

-Darwin said this here
Thread Closed