RLS 5.5 - Reverse Learning Speed
09-22-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: RLS 5.5 - Reverse Learning Speed
Hello Shannon since you are rading this thread im going to give my review after 64 days of MLS 5,5G

In short the sub is working, but there are some strange things happening with my speech

Positives:
- Mental fog is gone
- Faster and easier memorization
- Thoughts that put me in a better position are increased
- Improved awareness of myself and others and how to improve my standing. (this might be influenced by me reading and studying the 48 laws of power hard these last weeks)
- Strategic thinking is increased. Im planning everything i do more from start to finish
- I am changing my diet, eating a lot of healthy fats, and reducing most carbs. This has improved my mental endurance a lot

Negatives:
- My abilitty to be articulate when speaking is in the gutter. Absolutely. My thoughts are all there but the words are not flowing, they get stuck

Im geniunely worried about starting to get a speech disorder. I recorded myself in a conversation the other day and it was abysmal

The ammount of ehhhhmmmmm and looonng pauses, and "what was i going to tell you" and "how is it called"(because i forget the words) is getting too damn high!

I do sound really dumb when speaking. But my thoughts are not dumb at all. I have no idea what is going on

:´(
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2017, 11:04 AM
(09-21-2017 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:  I don't give lap dances. Ever.

I can keep a secret Whistle

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
09-22-2017, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 11:04 PM by Zane.)
All I know MLS-5.5G is perfect its just that my brain isn't used to this much subliminal power. I will get used to it eventually. But might give MLS-5.5G without RR a shot if I don't have to buy it again.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
09-23-2017, 01:19 AM
(09-21-2017 06:45 PM)Shannon Wrote:  Part of why I said to stop using it is, I have never seen anyone come back from a reversal resistance episode. While discussing this with some colleagues, I had one of them tell me that he has had reversal resistance and overcome it. He just never reported it.

This is why we need to report, people. Shannon can only go on what he has feedback on.

So at this point, it may actually be possible for you to overcome the reversal resistance yet. By all means, carry on for the full three months and if it still doesn't work, we'll gladly refund you.

If I can manage to make my damned computer work long enough to, and get the models to cooperate, I'm going to rebuild MLS with a module for preventing resistance reversal response, and release it as an A/B. If that happens before your three months are up, it would be interesting to see how you respond to that one - I would provide you with the A side free of charge.

But I think you are being more than a little snarky in the title of this thread, what you say in this thread, and having waited until you got a negative response to even post a thread. It still does not make sense that after everything, you would keep using programs you don't get good results from.

So "biased threads" include yours. I don't mind honesty, even criticism when it is constructive, but this is not. You're just being intentionally snarky and it is not reasonable for you to keep buying and using programs you resist and then get mad at me over having resisted. You have apparently developed a personal vendetta, is what it looks like from my point of view.

If you are planning on releasing an A/B, what are the benefits of not having the scripting to prevent reversal response?
09-23-2017, 12:42 PM
I wonder if this amount of power may need a secondary ASRB, but not in terms of months but in terms of days. Like 10 days use, 2 days off (just an example). I am saying this because I had two days or so on UD where I only listened two loops and after these days I felt like I was making more progress than with everyday listening the same amount of loops, like the input got processed and I could continue to the next level.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anderson's post:
RTBoss
09-24-2017, 01:36 AM
I have to admit, I'm annoyed that MLS, based off one post, a program that was built after V3.1 (1 of 5 actually, counting the big six stage custom), will be getting an upgrade to deal with reversal resistance. While many people have been deemed by you for months and months and months to be dealing with it on DMSI. You and I talked about it in my journal, I don't have that handy now, I don't like to journal anymore for a few reasons.

Yeah I know, we've heard the whole "cycle" thing, but it's tough to get behind that when we see 5 programs being made during that "unproductive" time. And now one of them is getting an upgrade that DMSI has badly needed for several months based off one post. And still no firm timetable on when DMSI is being upgraded. It just seems to be consistently buried, either due to waning interest from you or concerns it won't perform so priorities are being juggled until you decide it can be able to with new tech down the road from Beast or what, I have no idea. But all of this really worries me. At best, it makes me think listening now is a waste of time. At worst, I worry for the sake of the whole program.

Some clear clarification on DMSI's future and it's next version, what is going to go into it, and WHEN as we deserve this at a minimum by now would likely fix this anxiety I feel. Surely it's release date can be at LEAST pinned down to within a month's worth of time..."sometime in blah, between blah and blah", within a month period at a minimum for you should be attainable, within reason I feel.

None of this is said in an inflammatory tone.

All I want is for this program to be the best it can be.

It's success...is quite frankly my success. Which is why I pursue it so ardently.

Thank you very much, Shannon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
THolt
09-24-2017, 03:58 AM
You can't run a first person shooter on a computer with 256mb of ram and windows 95...Maybe the issue is that your hardware doesn't meet the requirements to run the program. Get a new brain or somethin'. *shrugs*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeroxmachina's post:
Ars0n1sT
09-24-2017, 04:46 AM
(09-21-2017 06:45 PM)Shannon Wrote:  Part of why I said to stop using it is, I have never seen anyone come back from a reversal resistance episode. While discussing this with some colleagues, I had one of them tell me that he has had reversal resistance and overcome it. He just never reported it.

This is why we need to report, people. Shannon can only go on what he has feedback on.

So at this point, it may actually be possible for you to overcome the reversal resistance yet. By all means, carry on for the full three months and if it still doesn't work, we'll gladly refund you.

If I can manage to make my damned computer work long enough to, and get the models to cooperate, I'm going to rebuild MLS with a module for preventing resistance reversal response, and release it as an A/B. If that happens before your three months are up, it would be interesting to see how you respond to that one - I would provide you with the A side free of charge.

But I think you are being more than a little snarky in the title of this thread, what you say in this thread, and having waited until you got a negative response to even post a thread. It still does not make sense that after everything, you would keep using programs you don't get good results from.

So "biased threads" include yours. I don't mind honesty, even criticism when it is constructive, but this is not. You're just being intentionally snarky and it is not reasonable for you to keep buying and using programs you resist and then get mad at me over having resisted. You have apparently developed a personal vendetta, is what it looks like from my point of view.

Found this, not sure if it would help with the anti-reversal module:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shanno...#pid158529
(02-28-2017 02:30 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:  It is only 2 weeks today that I have been on DMSI 3.0.1 A and I actually feel like this is the first subliminal from IML that I feel is actually working, without stereotypical resistance. I mean if I have resistance I am not aware of it.

It gives me alot of hope, because I always resisted the duck out of every sub, but I have held on since 2010 believing one-day subs will work for me and now with this new tech, I believe right now is the actual beginning of my subliminal journey with IML.

Thank you Shannon, for always improving your subliminal's and now always doing your best in getting them to work for the most resistant types, even in the face of adversity. Your hard work, is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Geezer
09-24-2017, 04:52 AM
(09-24-2017 01:36 AM)CatMan Wrote:  I have to admit, I'm annoyed that MLS, based off one post, a program that was built after V3.1 (1 of 5 actually, counting the big six stage custom), will be getting an upgrade to deal with reversal resistance. While many people have been deemed by you for months and months and months to be dealing with it on DMSI. You and I talked about it in my journal, I don't have that handy now, I don't like to journal anymore for a few reasons.

Yeah I know, we've heard the whole "cycle" thing, but it's tough to get behind that when we see 5 programs being made during that "unproductive" time. And now one of them is getting an upgrade that DMSI has badly needed for several months based off one post. And still no firm timetable on when DMSI is being upgraded. It just seems to be consistently buried, either due to waning interest from you or concerns it won't perform so priorities are being juggled until you decide it can be able to with new tech down the road from Beast or what, I have no idea. But all of this really worries me. At best, it makes me think listening now is a waste of time. At worst, I worry for the sake of the whole program.

Some clear clarification on DMSI's future and it's next version, what is going to go into it, and WHEN as we deserve this at a minimum by now would likely fix this anxiety I feel. Surely it's release date can be at LEAST pinned down to within a month's worth of time..."sometime in blah, between blah and blah", within a month period at a minimum for you should be attainable, within reason I feel.

It's success...is quite frankly my success. Which is why I pursue it so ardently.

Do you have anything else you want to run?

Your other options (don't wait for permission, just change something!):

1.) Run B, long-term.
2.) Sub break, see if there's a bloom.
3.) Run Universal Detox, or MLS with the intent to "learn to get laid/bed multiple women."
4.) Brain transplant. Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like RTBoss's post:
CatMan, Plouf, dweller94, Ars0n1sT
09-25-2017, 01:59 AM
(09-24-2017 04:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  

(02-28-2017 02:30 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:  It is only 2 weeks today that I have been on DMSI 3.0.1 A and I actually feel like this is the first subliminal from IML that I feel is actually working, without stereotypical resistance. I mean if I have resistance I am not aware of it.

It gives me alot of hope, because I always resisted the duck out of every sub, but I have held on since 2010 believing one-day subs will work for me and now with this new tech, I believe right now is the actual beginning of my subliminal journey with IML.

Thank you Shannon, for always improving your subliminal's and now always doing your best in getting them to work for the most resistant types, even in the face of adversity. Your hard work, is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Geezer

I only used 3.0.1. A for around two weeks as well, as 3.1 came out, then I moved straight onto that. Maybe I should go back and see how 3.0.1 A effects me with longer use.

ANY positive results I would be very happy with at the moment....

As in relation to MLS, something weird happened on Saturday. I was on this course for the day and we had a 10 minute break mid morning and I went to the toilet and started to go pee pee and then I suddenly realised I was not peeing in the urinal, but I was in fact peeing in the paper rubbish bin, next to the sinks. I was in shock. I was like WTF am I doing!???

I then moved my self to the urinal over the opposite side of the room, very confused and kinda relieved nobody walked in, in that moment. This has never happened to me before, EVER.
09-25-2017, 04:57 AM
(09-25-2017 01:59 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:  
(09-24-2017 04:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  

Cheers Geezer

I only used 3.0.1. A for around two weeks as well, as 3.1 came out, then I moved straight onto that. Maybe I should go back and see how 3.0.1 A effects me with longer use.

ANY positive results I would be very happy with at the moment....

As in relation to MLS, something weird happened on Saturday. I was on this course for the day and we had a 10 minute break mid morning and I went to the toilet and started to go pee pee and then I suddenly realised I was not peeing in the urinal, but I was in fact peeing in the paper rubbish bin, next to the sinks. I was in shock. I was like WTF am I doing!???

I then moved my self to the urinal over the opposite side of the room, very confused and kinda relieved nobody walked in, in that moment. This has never happened to me before, EVER.

That's like the ultimate example of not being "present," perhaps even daydreaming, and/or distracted thinking. Was your mind "elsewhere," or did you genuinely just feel like you're short-circuiting?

It would be an interesting experiment to take a break for 21 days and go back to 3.0.1, but Shannon said keep going. Unless he recommends otherwise, I'd defer to him.
09-26-2017, 08:04 PM
I'd just like to add in my own experience on MLS

Yes I do feel the same as others have reported, the diminishing in processing speed.

However, I do understand it's just part of the process. I had a similar thing happen to me one time when I gave my SuBC too many instructions to follow whilst hungover. It made me a walking potato but internally I knew the work was being done.

These things take time. It is a process. Much like building a house. It takes a few months to see results.

I once tried to "rush" the process by trying to break down all my internal structures only to receive a massive knock back. It was then I realised that we can't rush this process at all, that our safe guards exist to keep us safe and that we have to work within whatever frame work we have.

The process will be different for everyone depending on what you're working with and clearing.
[-] The following 3 users Like Determined's post:
stefioan, Zane, Mr. Anderson
09-27-2017, 01:29 PM
So if it's possible to not have the proper hardware for shanons subs I'm thinking this could be what's happening to me? I have been on E2 for about 35 days now and I feel tired all the time and constant brain fog with hard time formulating thoughts or motivation to do anything at all. Could this be happening with E2 as well? I know he said E2 had a more gentle approach so I'm wondering if it could still be too strong for me? Sorry for hijacking this thread but I could use some answers as I have absolutely not felt myself this past month and I'm getting worried.
09-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Where did the hardware come from? Just 1 sarcastic post by Zeroxmachina that had nothing to add other than sarcasm?

Some of the lack of motivation on E2 happened to me and others, it can be that you're in a state of healing. Shannon likened it to laying in a hospital bed healing, except in this case it's emotional healing.

Seeing you're feeling tired and brainfog though it may be a good idea to lessen your hours of listening. How long have you been listening each day?
09-27-2017, 05:39 PM
(09-27-2017 04:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Where did the hardware come from? Just 1 sarcastic post by Zeroxmachina that had nothing to add other than sarcasm?

Some of the lack of motivation on E2 happened to me and others, it can be that you're in a state of healing. Shannon likened it to laying in a hospital bed healing, except in this case it's emotional healing.

Seeing you're feeling tired and brainfog though it may be a good idea to lessen your hours of listening. How long have you been listening each day?

I listen 6-8 hours during sleep every night depending on how much sleep I get. And sometimes a couple hours of masked during the day. I'm living out of my car in beautiful Moab Utah with a chill job just cleaning tents. So I should theoretically have the least amount of stress anyone could have.
09-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Quote:Shannon
I am building MLS-B, which removes healing and clearing, and attempts to add a module that prevents reversal resistance. I am just now finishing the development of the first version of that ASS/ART module, and I am going to disable the H&C and begin building it tonight. B is not mission critical because I don't have to do anything but remove something, and I only had to develop one statement.

Can you clarify for me please.

Will the part to prevent reversal resistance be in version B only?

Just wondering what I will have to do here?

As I am kinda worried that this is the new me, so any chance of positive effects I am for.
09-28-2017, 03:25 PM
(09-24-2017 01:36 AM)CatMan Wrote:  I have to admit, I'm annoyed that MLS, based off one post, a program that was built after V3.1 (1 of 5 actually, counting the big six stage custom), will be getting an upgrade to deal with reversal resistance. While many people have been deemed by you for months and months and months to be dealing with it on DMSI. You and I talked about it in my journal, I don't have that handy now, I don't like to journal anymore for a few reasons.

Seriously?

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2017, 03:28 PM
(09-28-2017 12:25 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:  
Quote:Shannon
I am building MLS-B, which removes healing and clearing, and attempts to add a module that prevents reversal resistance. I am just now finishing the development of the first version of that ASS/ART module, and I am going to disable the H&C and begin building it tonight. B is not mission critical because I don't have to do anything but remove something, and I only had to develop one statement.

Can you clarify for me please.

Will the part to prevent reversal resistance be in version B only?

Just wondering what I will have to do here?

As I am kinda worried that this is the new me, so any chance of positive effects I am for.

Right now, it will be in B only. I do not have the right conditions right now to add it to A just yet. I'm not even sure I can build B right now, the way things are going to hell on my end.

You won't have to do anything but play it when you are done with A.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2017, 03:51 PM
Quote:I listen 6-8 hours during sleep every night depending on how much sleep I get. And sometimes a couple hours of masked during the day. I'm living out of my car in beautiful Moab Utah with a chill job just cleaning tents. So I should theoretically have the least amount of stress anyone could have.

It may be the healing of E2, sometimes it can be draining, i'd say try a bit less listening, experiment with it and see if it improves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Maximum Learning Speed 4G/5G - before you use it. 4Kingdoms 2 2,041 11-05-2015 04:28 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Learning and mentoring Adri 5 1,498 07-02-2014 07:53 AM
Last Post: Adri
  Maximum Learning Speed batman 0 1,078 01-30-2011 08:37 AM
Last Post: batman