MLS Taking the Piss
10-05-2017, 08:51 PM
MLS Taking the Piss
Oy gents, I have a bit of an inquiry for those of you using MLS and/or Ultra Detox:

Are you needing to pee more?! Seriously I don't think I developed bladder issues at my age, but I'm needing to use the bathroom way more than I ever have in my life. Is this some sort of detox thing, because I am NOT consuming significantly more liquids, I am however somewhat of a sugarhead. Looking for feedback,arigatou.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: MLS Taking the Piss
I had this when detoxifying on some occasions. Not with a subliminal but with normal detoxification diet.

So maybe if you are detoxifying your system the same thing happens to you.
10-06-2017, 04:35 AM
Yep I have that with UD. Peeing a little more and my pees are longer and whats funny is my pees feel more satisfying haha like it felt good like I was getting somethung out, noticing that less now but maybe I adjusted to it. Makes sense it would be a detox response.
10-12-2017, 01:23 PM
On my drive back from Canadian thanksgiving, I had two peeing emergencies. My bladder filled up suddenly and painfully, to the point where I had to go to a burger joint on the first count, and pulled over on the side of the road on the second count. The second time, it started when I cracked open a can of Coke.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
10-13-2017, 08:59 PM
I've also been peeing into bottles and the actual amount that comes out is quite a bit vs what I imagine normally does.