Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5g is Now Available!
10-25-2017, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2017 03:33 PM by Benjamin.)
Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5g is Now Available!
The Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) in 5.5G is a program designed specifically to help people deal with and even overcome anxiety. It’s goals are twofold:

ARA is aimed at being an “instant on” program, which means it’s designed to begin having a calming effect immediately, so you can use it for short periods of time for it’s anxiety relieving properties when you need a quick way to deal with anxiety in the moment.
It is aimed at not just calming anxiety, but helping you permanently overcome and outgrow it when it is used as long term programming. That means that if you use this program long enough, it has the potential to help you permanently move past what caused your anxiety.

ARA can be used for helping to relieve anxiety issues in people of any age, as long as the person is developed enough to understand and execute the script.

Get it at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...-aid-5-5g/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5g is Now Available!
The website news need a update.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkPlouf's post:
Benjamin
10-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the reminder.. ill updaye when I get home from the gym.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
DarkPlouf
10-26-2017, 10:43 PM
(10-25-2017 03:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  The Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) in 5.5G is a program designed specifically to help people deal with and even overcome anxiety. It’s goals are twofold:

ARA is aimed at being an “instant on” program, which means it’s designed to begin having a calming effect immediately, so you can use it for short periods of time for it’s anxiety relieving properties when you need a quick way to deal with anxiety in the moment.
It is aimed at not just calming anxiety, but helping you permanently overcome and outgrow it when it is used as long term programming. That means that if you use this program long enough, it has the potential to help you permanently move past what caused your anxiety.

ARA can be used for helping to relieve anxiety issues in people of any age, as long as the person is developed enough to understand and execute the script.

I didn't realize how much anxiety I had until I purchased anxiety relief. Last night I finally got a good nights sleep and I am just living in the moment more. This is just one day... awesome sub..!!
[-] The following 10 users Like beachkid777's post:
CatMan, DarkPlouf, Alpha360, enoch, Daredevil, Have at ye, Zane, Benjamin, findingme, Morgul
10-27-2017, 05:43 AM
(10-26-2017 10:43 PM)beachkid777 Wrote:  
(10-25-2017 03:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  The Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) in 5.5G is a program designed specifically to help people deal with and even overcome anxiety. It’s goals are twofold:

I didn't realize how much anxiety I had until I purchased anxiety relief. Last night I finally got a good nights sleep

I've had insomnia for a few years and this sounds great. I was thinking of using the actual sleep subs, but this new tech might be better.
10-27-2017, 12:13 PM
Rec reading; the good psycopaths guide to success.. especially the concept of the dizziness of freedom.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  General Pain Relief Prototype 14c is now available! Shannon 0 616 12-22-2017 10:47 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  Depression Relief Aid 5.5G is now available! Shannon 6 1,866 12-07-2017 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zane
  General Pain Relief Prototype 12 is now available! Shannon 0 2,377 06-20-2017 03:20 PM
  Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 is now available! Shannon 0 6,171 03-05-2016 06:00 PM
  New Pain Relief and Attraction Titles Announcements 0 4,527 05-19-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: Announcements
  FREE Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid Announcements 0 2,785 01-04-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Announcements