NG: The Solution to your Women Issues
09-05-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues
I insist, NG does something for me. But I can see what you mean by the effeminizing effect Ben.

Two days ago, I watched about an hour of NG, and I couldn't sleep all night long. I was very energized. This happened to me when I used it in the past. One time after 30 mins of NG, I moved with more energy. My daily walk takes 45 minutes, but on that day it only took me about 30-35 minutes to get to my destination. That's never happened before, or since. I'm hoping stuff like that comes back, for I have only started again.

It's just now starting to affect my personality so I will report on those changes shortly.

Oh yeah the only video that ever worked for me was called "One" on YouTube made by some guy called something like "mp55 gamer".

INTP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 01:48 AM by Benjamin.)
Quote:I insist, NG does something for me. But I can see what you mean by the effeminizing effect Ben.

Well as I mentioned it kind of did something.. briefly atleast. When I first started it I had that night of just no fear. And once or twice the other times I had done it, but it wasn't consistent.

I was spending hours doing it a day for months too.

I'm always curious about it and I just had the thought that despite all the crazy things Rion states that it does, it doesn't actually heal you.. so it's possible the people it's really worked for have had less 'baggage' and done other things along with it.

Also there was on his forum a thing called 'yang grounding' which was watching videos of Alpha males off movies or shows and allowing yourself to feel the energy of that. I remember doing that and it was interesting, it did help briefly and I noticed that sometimes i'd have a look on my face like Vin Diesel as he was one of the actors I did it with.

Though the change from that wasn't deep or anything that much, it was just interesting for a brief time.

As far as I know Rion Williams isn't around anymore, his online presence is from a few years ago.

EDIT: Err he now has 'western natural grounding' but I have no idea what the difference is. Just reading a little about it, and it sounds like more empty promises. Now he's like "old natural grounding didn't help you get attraction with western women" (even though it's exactly what he promised) "this one will". Sounds like more bs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Travis
09-10-2017, 08:06 PM
My results have expanded over the past few days. I cried one time after watching the video.

I am also able to see feminine energy in women now. I can tell which women possess a lot of feminine energy, and which women are more masculine.

INTP
09-10-2017, 09:58 PM
(09-10-2017 08:06 PM)Travis Wrote:  My results have expanded over the past few days. I cried one time after watching the video.

I am also able to see feminine energy in women now. I can tell which women possess a lot of feminine energy, and which women are more masculine.

I can too.

#NoNGRequired.
09-16-2017, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 04:23 PM by Travis.)
I continue to do NG. I continue to get results

Today, when I got on the bus, the lady bus driver was stupefied and made several comments about my eyes, about how stunning and beautiful my eyes were. It was so direct it was almost like a pick up line and she was embarrassed afterwards.

Now, my eyes are actually quite ugly. I have no natural eye color, just a jumbled mass of green, light brown, blue, and yellow. Because of this, they usually look cloudy. I've never gotten a comment about my eyes, even on DMSI.

I have always believed that NG affects a persons eyes. After all, you are staring into a woman's loving eyes while doing NG. It makes sense that it would alter the way you see women, looking at them with a full cup rather than an empty one.

Also when this happened, I had not applied pheromones for over 24 hours, and had two showers in-between the last application.

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
Benjamin, Kol
09-16-2017, 04:48 PM
It makes sense that what you're feeling inside will project through your eyes. Cool results.