Sex God Alpha Male
10-08-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 11:15 PM by Dr. Strangelove.)
RE: Sex God Alpha Male
(10-07-2017 05:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 04:06 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 09:17 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'd also like a sub that can help us become whatever most women want in a man.

This is my understanding how attraction of masculinity and femininity works.

Feminine girls (that are just my type) are attracted by masculine men. Alpha male programming aligns my energy towards masculinity, which attracts my preferred girls type.

Mixed type men (displaying both masculine and feminine energy) are not perfect match for 100% feminine girls. They will not as many IOI's as alphas.

I've had this when I was younger, and through social proof would interact with feminine girls, tomboys and in-betweens. Feminine girls were more work for me.

Hence alpha male, because sweet feminine female.

This is fascinating.

Are you saying you WERE more feminine when you were younger?

Are you also saying that AM programming has made you more masculine?

If so, this may "prove" what I've suspected for a while which is that gender identities are nurtured rather than nature.

Hi Sarge, I’ll PM you a reply to this.

(10-07-2017 05:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'm all for a more masculine version designed to help us develop our masculine sides and grow in that regard.

Yes, that is the essence of what I’m saying, that AM type sub would have more potential to be a successful sexual irresistibility sub for men (with a few tweaks, call it AM7 then, or SGAM), than DMSI type sub. Have the sexual sub celebrate, focus and enhance your masculinity, rather than working around it.

(10-07-2017 05:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  There is a question as to how much masculinity is optimal, however. (I recently read some PU material that said too much masculinity lead to decreased attraction).

So, finding that optimal "place" on the metaphorical "slider" would be key.

Our target audience is women, after all, not other males.

I wouldn’t say this is true on masculinity, perhaps they’re using this term wrong, maybe you can quote that source. I think they’re actually referring to display of masculine dominance. For example, too much dominance displayed in interaction, would decrease attractiveness to girls (confident eye contact vs. stare down). Confident masculine man can, for instance, crack a joke to girls about having a small dick, and be able to pull it off without looking like a self-depreciating loser. It calls for huge balls to get away with stuff like that. Intimidated and over-compensating man wouldn’t dare go there, or take any joke at his own expense. That is difference between pure confidence and faked confidence. I’d say that what PUA refer to as “too much masculinity” is actually faked confidence and asserting dominance out of fear?

DMSI has self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image programming. AM has these, plus things that are squarely alpha male traits, like graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance, attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male, being your own man who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants, etc. Technology aside (which is for now squarely on DMSI side), I like the core intent of AM much better as base for male sexual sub.

BTW, how does one start a poll?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Kol, SargeMaximus
10-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Start and name a new thread, click the poll box at the bottom and set the number of options to possibly vote for, along with writing your initial post (if desired). Then click the post new thread. It will allow you to set up the poll itself from there.
10-09-2017, 05:17 AM
(10-09-2017 04:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Start and name a new thread, click the poll box at the bottom and set the number of options to possibly vote for, along with writing your initial post (if desired). Then click the post new thread. It will allow you to set up the poll itself from there.

Hmmm I can't see the poll box, maybe it's reserved for senior members.
10-09-2017, 06:46 AM
(10-08-2017 11:15 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 05:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'm all for a more masculine version designed to help us develop our masculine sides and grow in that regard.

Yes, that is the essence of what I’m saying, that AM type sub would have more potential to be a successful sexual irresistibility sub for men (with a few tweaks, call it AM7 then, or SGAM), than DMSI type sub. Have the sexual sub celebrate, focus and enhance your masculinity, rather than working around it.

I like the idea. We won't know for sure unless Shannon indulges us however. Tongue

(10-08-2017 11:15 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 05:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  There is a question as to how much masculinity is optimal, however. (I recently read some PU material that said too much masculinity lead to decreased attraction).

So, finding that optimal "place" on the metaphorical "slider" would be key.

Our target audience is women, after all, not other males.

I wouldn’t say this is true on masculinity, perhaps they’re using this term wrong, maybe you can quote that source. I think they’re actually referring to display of masculine dominance. For example, too much dominance displayed in interaction, would decrease attractiveness to girls (confident eye contact vs. stare down). Confident masculine man can, for instance, crack a joke to girls about having a small dick, and be able to pull it off without looking like a self-depreciating loser. It calls for huge balls to get away with stuff like that. Intimidated and over-compensating man wouldn’t dare go there, or take any joke at his own expense. That is difference between pure confidence and faked confidence. I’d say that what PUA refer to as “too much masculinity” is actually faked confidence and asserting dominance out of fear?

Source: http://www.girlschase.com/content/lovers...men-or-men

Maybe I understood it wrong. Your input would definitely help.

(10-08-2017 11:15 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  DMSI has self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image programming. AM has these, plus things that are squarely alpha male traits, like graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance, attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male, being your own man who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants, etc. Technology aside (which is for now squarely on DMSI side), I like the core intent of AM much better as base for male sexual sub.

I thought DMSI has body language in it too?

Don't get me wrong, I loved AM and I got a lot of positive life changes on it, but attraction from females (at least initially) has never been higher than on DMSI. And I never actually got to kiss a girl till on DMSI. On AM I would approach and go on dates but nothing happened.

So I'm just saying that we shouldn't scrap DMSI entirely.

I like the idea of adding masculinity tho.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Dr. Strangelove
10-10-2017, 01:34 AM
(10-09-2017 06:46 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Source: http://www.girlschase.com/content/lovers...men-or-men

Maybe I understood it wrong. Your input would definitely help.

The guy who wrote this article brings his point forward quite clearly; citing from article:

Why would any guy go hyper masculine then?

Is it some broken fixation in men’s heads – some maniacal obsession to ever be more male, blind and irrational?

Not at all. There is a reason men do it.

It is because their immediate focus is not on women. It is on other men.

He says, have women be your target audience, not other men. The way I see it, this isn't what Shannon refers to Ascendant Alpha, and what appeals to me personally as something to strive to, being a self centred man who doesn't cater for anyone and marches to the beat of his own drum, and is unaffected by anyone's attention or opinion. It's not a case of "too much masculinity" but seeking attention from other males, which is "bad", as opposed to seeking attention from females, which is "good", is what I got from this guy.

(10-09-2017 06:46 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I thought DMSI has body language in it too?

I believe it does, just the description I got from AM6 sales page makes it sound like they convey different things - sexual attractiveness (DMSI) and dominance and attitude of Alpha Male (AM).

(10-09-2017 06:46 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, I loved AM and I got a lot of positive life changes on it, but attraction from females (at least initially) has never been higher than on DMSI. And I never actually got to kiss a girl till on DMSI. On AM I would approach and go on dates but nothing happened.

So I'm just saying that we shouldn't scrap DMSI entirely.

I like the idea of adding masculinity tho.

It worked really good for me, and I'm happy for you too, hope 3.2 really does it for everyone. My suggestion was to question whether the frame can be reworked or not, or new masculine sexual sub developed if not, and if enough people would support that so Shannon takes note. Can't do a poll from my account unfortunately, but enough has been said to bring my point across so I'll just leave it at that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Strangelove's post:
SargeMaximus
10-10-2017, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 06:07 AM by Nox.)
Is it possible that you're thinking of the added dominance in AM? DMSI boosts self growth but to my understanding it isn't deliberately enhancing your dominance like AM does.

Women respond very well to dominance, but at the same time it isn't going to make it more likely for you to sleep with them. It might but I'd honestly say it's a toss up on how well that would work.

In the end it's all conjecture as there is no way to take a person and compare results with am vs dmsi as if a person does both they have a stronger foundation in one or the other. If a person does first a lot of their growth is going to come from that initial development. If a person does dmsi first then I imagine a similar situation would happen. So much growth and/or foundation building will develop from that first sub usage that it's going to feel more effective. Or if the person is resisting then when they finally feel the blockage give way whatever sub they are on will feel like that's the one that did it.

None of these things are completely accurate though. It's one of the reasons Shannon uses his models approach and uses input from individual experience instead of basing his approach on anecdotal evidence alone.

I think it was dzemoo who once mentioned building a sub purely around dominance. Now, I like the guy, but that might not have been in his best interest if it had happened lol

Also am did have the sexiness in it, but Shannon has mentioned he feels like it was a mistake to add the attraction and such into am as it diverts the purpose and he only did it because of everyone wanting him to. He's mentioned the next am won't have those things like AM6 did. I don't have the source on that and so i could possibly be mistaken.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
SargeMaximus, Dr. Strangelove
10-10-2017, 08:03 AM
(10-10-2017 01:34 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  The guy who wrote this article brings his point forward quite clearly; citing from article:

Why would any guy go hyper masculine then?

Is it some broken fixation in men’s heads – some maniacal obsession to ever be more male, blind and irrational?

Not at all. There is a reason men do it.

It is because their immediate focus is not on women. It is on other men.

He says, have women be your target audience, not other men. The way I see it, this isn't what Shannon refers to Ascendant Alpha, and what appeals to me personally as something to strive to, being a self centred man who doesn't cater for anyone and marches to the beat of his own drum, and is unaffected by anyone's attention or opinion. It's not a case of "too much masculinity" but seeking attention from other males, which is "bad", as opposed to seeking attention from females, which is "good", is what I got from this guy.

Yeah that may be. I understood that "good" meant "more effective" but I could be wrong.

@ Nox: Very interesting ideas. There is the ol' "never go full retard" (dominance?) so I'm inclined to agree with you.
10-10-2017, 07:17 PM
(10-10-2017 06:01 AM)Nox Wrote:  Is it possible that you're thinking of the added dominance in AM? DMSI boosts self growth but to my understanding it isn't deliberately enhancing your dominance like AM does.

Women respond very well to dominance, but at the same time it isn't going to make it more likely for you to sleep with them. It might but I'd honestly say it's a toss up on how well that would work.

Women are more likely to sleep with a man whom they feel secure with, someone they can’t have their way with. Unless we’re talking about those women liking to wear pants, whom will be repelled by Alpha Male anyway. Or they will at least shit test the shit out of him, and find out they can’t have their way with him either, and make up their minds from there on. To clarify, I am talking about socially aware but self-centred dominance that gets them soaking wet, not socially retarded dominance out of insecurity, which is not appealing to women at all.

(10-10-2017 06:01 AM)Nox Wrote:  In the end it's all conjecture as there is no way to take a person and compare results with am vs dmsi as if a person does both they have a stronger foundation in one or the other. If a person does first a lot of their growth is going to come from that initial development. If a person does dmsi first then I imagine a similar situation would happen. So much growth and/or foundation building will develop from that first sub usage that it's going to feel more effective. Or if the person is resisting then when they finally feel the blockage give way whatever sub they are on will feel like that's the one that did it.

Perhaps after seeing my SGAM posts, I saw some members asking questions whether AM is beneficial to run before DMSI, and some were saying they didn’t get much out of AM at all. This for me, was most surprising to read. And this is why I can only speak for my own results and preferences regarding subs, and what I have learned about women through my own experience. On same sub, some get approached and laid, some ask for refund. On other sub, some say it didn’t do much, and I say to me it was life changing. There is no way of comparing between the two, there is no way of predicting how you’ll respond to each. And this is why Shannon is developing models to give him some predictions on what works and what doesn’t, as you mention below. I believe understanding the core intent, or design goal, of the sub you are about to run is so important, as you may get totally different results from the person who posted about it before you. You may or may not match results, but sub will drive you towards the same destination.

DMSI growth comes from self-acceptance, and it is the most powerful healing and clearing we currently have. I actually believe it’s worth running it just to get healing and clearing done as base for other sub if one is not interested in pursuing sex, but as these are there only to support main goal (sexual irresistibility/getting approached), it will stop short of what AM is designed to do.

(10-10-2017 06:01 AM)Nox Wrote:  None of these things are completely accurate though. It's one of the reasons Shannon uses his models approach and uses input from individual experience instead of basing his approach on anecdotal evidence alone.

Agreed per above.

(10-10-2017 06:01 AM)Nox Wrote:  I think it was dzemoo who once mentioned building a sub purely around dominance. Now, I like the guy, but that might not have been in his best interest if it had happened lol

I would have loved to see that sub developed. I can only imagine it as AM turned even more serious and bone-dry commanding and unapologetic, and unimpressed by women (or anyone in general). Perhaps this is direction where Shannon will go with AM7 anyway. I’d like to see SM lead-in type programming in AM7 to satisfy my itch to get laid (on AM6 I felt the world is revolving around my cock, is this a cock-a-centric model of universe?). Awaiting anxiously to see where Shannon takes it. Does Dzemoo need more dominance programming? Not from what he reports haha.

(10-10-2017 06:01 AM)Nox Wrote:  Also am did have the sexiness in it, but Shannon has mentioned he feels like it was a mistake to add the attraction and such into am as it diverts the purpose and he only did it because of everyone wanting him to. He's mentioned the next am won't have those things like AM6 did. I don't have the source on that and so i could possibly be mistaken.

You’re correct, I remember that too. I was disappointed at the time when I saw that, but if Shannon follows that through and builds Ascendant Alpha type sub and there is no masculine sub alternative to DMSI, I will run AM7 for sure.
10-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Just a quick YES to this sub. I imagine this would be more along the lines of the AM+SM path than the current direction of DMSI. SM seemed to not be doing much at times, but actually some result were very clear and not questionable at all. There was some h&c needs that came up with that, though. Hard to commit to 5G 6-stagers at this point - otherwise I'd give them a rerun.

Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.
10-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Maybe a AM7 Sub with a Focus on Dominance would be better than a Sex AM7 sub. I honestly don't want to see watered down results.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Male 7G robstar 15 2,431 12-19-2016 05:54 PM
Last Post: Benjamin