Sex God Alpha Male
10-06-2017, 05:10 AM
Sex God Alpha Male
My proposal is to remove gender neutral script out of DMSI, and/or lobby for a new AM/SM sub. Long read ahead, decide now if it’s worth your time.

History first. I’ve run AM for self-improvement/masculinity/self-centredness. It got an unexpected (from my original supposition) sexual twist at stages 4 and beyond, which I’ve been exploring since then. I’ve run DMSI 3.0.1 and 3.1. after that, to further this sexual mindset/opportunities/also healing. Actual lay numbers, which – other considerable positive effects of both subs aside – are my bottom line indicator of success on sexual irresistibility (and which I won’t share), are on DMSI side by considerable factor. AM isn’t meant to be about women, after all. But – I believe results that DMSI brought forward, are in considerable part results of mind frame/momentum from AM.

When I mention AM in comparison to DMSI below, I really mean to refer to my masculine energy and intent that it inspired.

… which I think is an elephant in the room, the thing that DMSI is missing, is gender specific core programming. I attribute to it the lack of masculine centeredness, unnecessary confusion on sexual preference and shame that comes with it, and brings forward more never-ending healing,… ambiguity and mixed signals that get picked by… persons of gender you find sexually attractive. DMSI, as I see it, supposes you have a strong sense of self, sexual identity, and this may not be true for everyone.

I got IOI’s on AM. I got IOI’s on DMSI. Latter having sexual snipers, and aura, and former none, I would expect to leave AM in the dust there, when both are successfully executed. Not so. My conclusion that being confident and self-centred in my masculine core, works better than snipers and auras, and it bleeds into other areas of life besides sex and seduction. Plus, it doesn’t need any energy to be powered up, it’s a frame of mind.

DMSI bridges the gap there with US and LM for bleeding outside sex zone, and they are the best thing about it for me, because it helped with my work, and aligned with main goal very nicely. I was very impressed. But, these can be added to other sub.

Approach wise, I had the will to approach (stages 4-6), and success on AM. I was ready to put my balls on the line. I didn’t think of failure at all. Funny to think AM doesn’t have any approach programming that I’m aware of (except in SM lead in?). I felt empowered to do anything. DMSI has something in it which would encourage me to approach, too, and it works well. But I wouldn’t always come across as confident, as on AM. I’ve been equally successful in setting dates, but on AM I approached and found a FB, and we were on and off for weeks. While DMSI worked better on girls I already know, and sex wise.

Sexual performance… was good on AM (didn’t change from before), on 3.0.1 didn’t change from AM, on 3.1 it got really bad, then improved… now 5 or 6 weeks after, it is great, better than ever.

On DMSI I was withdrawn, complacent, pissing and farting, unsure and uninterested more often than on AM, regarding girls. But DMSI was never about anything else, in its core.

Meet them halfway, getting approached… once I got approached on DMSI, in front of my significant other. Obviously, I rejected. Also on DMSI, once I got approached by another girl I never saw before, very tidy one too, and I was downright rude to her, and walked off. This is completely out of character for me. Another girl that I knew approached me out of the blue, and I cut her off, too. She was stand-offish after that, until I went after her aggressively, and it worked very well, and we were FB’s for weeks after. Didn’t get crabs or stabbed by ice pick, if you should assume first rejection was due to anti-sniper. I don’t know why, but I don’t accept being approached on DMSI the way I think I would, my mind just blanks. I’ve been approached in the past before, and I’ve had no problem in accepting advances or escalating.

Thoughts/dreams of homosexual or bisexual experiences briefly came and went on AM (doubt of the past, resolved long ago I thought), but on DMSI, at times, they really bugged me. I didn’t journal much on them because… I don’t want to linger on them, actually, in any form.

So, what do I propose?

Shannon has a unique idea what he wants to achieve with DMSI and how, so rework is not likely to happen. I do appreciate he’s worked very, very hard, and changed my life as result, and I am grateful for both. But, this could be better still. So, plan B, a sub called Sex God Alpha Male, or SGAM! Approximately AM6 stage 7, with SM lead in added from previous stages, and scaled up to the power of balls out. Best things from DMSI, US, LM. A simpleton, but with a masculine core, no pussyfooting about gender neutrality, auras, sniper. No traction control or rubber bullets. What else… “hold my drink, bitch” programming. (not as in, misogynist, but outrageous, fun, humorous but not self-demeaning, achieving, assuming the best, zero excuses, maximum comfort and confidence, taking risks, masculine, balls out, fun… did I mention fun?).

We’re mostly guys here, wanting more pussy… so what the ****? Why not? Even girls running DMSI are having dreams of lesbian encounters, that they never did before. Gender specific script would benefit both, but I'm focusing on masculine here.

DMSI discussion thread on forum looks like a SCI-FI convention lately. I say we start with ballsy masculine power that makes heads turn, to be the seed of a sexually attractive sub. That is not proposed to be a 6-stager like AM or SM. It’s DMSI’s gnarly younger brother.

IMO, if I was a virgin, no sub or books would give me the knowledge to lay girl successfully without putting my balls on the line, and doing it in real life by trial and error (I have faith in Shannon’s subs but I’m old fashioned too), and this sub may give me the courage and confidence to get started – me, not her.

For all the talk about masculine emancipation and breaking away from societal negative programming/neutering, isn’t something like this exactly what we need? Having this mindset, I already know how to get there, but with the help of a sub, I can get there faster and stay for longer, and with as many of you as would like to use this.

Masculine purpose is to penetrate the world, and the woman, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and feminine is receiving. While sitting back on DMSI, we expect to receive. I want DMS to be a boy, not a girl. SGAM would definitely be a boy.

I’ve got a few hints of what I have in mind. Please check list below. I can back up most (if not all) of statements below with my real-life experiences, things I had/have, and want more of. At very minimum, please have an open mind to imagine them included in any form in DMSI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzJEmZdHDPs
Women are a source of fun for me. Nothing more, nothing less.
There is always one more condom in the box when I need it the most, it is usually wrapped in the instruction leaflet. There is always one more, I never run out.
I don’t have to rate, classify, or objectify women to feel comfortable around them. I am not threatened by them in any way.
It is my role as a man to initiate and lead, and women and other men will follow.
I am eternally curious about women, and there is something amazing in each one of them, and they’re dying for me to find it, and they will help me find it, even if they don’t know themselves what it is… yet.
One can’t date or have too many women.
If I pirate this sub, I’ll send Shannon money while sleepwalking, until fully paid for.
I am responsible for my own actions regarding women, and I do not have to apologize for stating my intention to women.
I will not backtrack on my word, apologize for wanting her, belittle myself or my buddies in any way for her sake, or try to appear like a non-threatening guy to get her at ease, and earn her approval. **** that!
This sub works.
If she doesn’t like me as I am, she’ll walk, and I’m cool with that.
My eye pupils can dilate at my will, like fuckin’ Rasputin.
I am reading her attraction to me and I proceed with seducing her based on that; I won’t bother with someone who isn’t attracted to me.
I do not need alcohol, drugs, pheromones, lucky charms, to go about having fun, or being productive, or being reproductive.
There is a lot of mention of women in this gnarly and super manly sub, but they are not what I think about 100% of the time; actually, most of the time (by pretty huge vast f*cking majority) when I’m not getting ass, I’m kicking ass.
But I do love women, although not as much as they love me.
I do not f*ck around, I get things done.
I can make bras come off at will. I can make panties disappear.
Its inevitable women will approach me. I’m cool with that. I’ll respectfully acknowledge each one that does and treat them like a gentleman, regardless if I want to f*ck them or not.
I treat all women the same. Hot ones don’t get any discounts, less attractive don’t get any scorn.
I treat all women like a gentleman, until proven ho’s, then I treat them like a gentleman because that’s how my mum raised me, and furthermore to piss them off.
I can resist any temptation, if it conflicts with my moral code. There are AT LEAST 100 women out there for me.
I sweat “Tuscan Leather” EDP by Tom Ford.
I use my energy to kick ass.
I shall respectfully spank b*tches when time and circumstances are right, but only in the way that will make them love me more.
I am not jealous or threatened by anyone. Like-minded guys get value from hanging out with me, but I don’t need hang-ons to feel awesome. I am generous.
I do not need to buy woman’s affection. That’s for beta b*tches. I have value because I’m honest and unapologetic.
I speak my mind effortlessly, I don’t hold back or think twice.
I approach everyone I like with a thought what they’ll get out knowing me (which is a lot), not the other way around. I am generous.
Each day I am grateful that I’m walking and breathing; today will be the best day to date.
I do not fully understand women, but that’s cool because they don’t know what they want either.
I am not defined by anything that anyone else says or writes or texts about me. I decide my own worth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Kol, jonathan4all, Plouf, Cyanide, SargeMaximus, WIP68, Daredevil, Benjamin, RTBoss, LionKing
10-06-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Sex God Alpha Male
a lot of people have told shannon to get rid of the gender neutral thing but he won't do it.
10-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Some good points. I thought this one was particularly interesting:

(10-06-2017 05:10 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  I got IOI’s on AM. I got IOI’s on DMSI. Latter having sexual snipers, and aura, and former none, I would expect to leave AM in the dust there, when both are successfully executed. Not so. My conclusion that being confident and self-centred in my masculine core, works better than snipers and auras, and it bleeds into other areas of life besides sex and seduction. Plus, it doesn’t need any energy to be powered up, it’s a frame of mind.
10-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Which sub did you get laid more often and with more women?
10-06-2017, 02:01 PM
The part I found the most interesting:
"My conclusion that being confident and self-centred in my masculine core, works better than snipers and auras, and it bleeds into other areas of life besides sex and seduction. Plus, it doesn’t need any energy to be powered up, it’s a frame of mind"

I doubt Shannon will remove the gender neutrality as it would mean putting a lot of work to the trash can, but this is a sub worth considering.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
10-06-2017, 02:20 PM
I second this. But it should be Gender preference neutral bcuz without that Shannon won't accept it. Shannon probably won't build a separate sub from AM7 and will probably do away with the Sex Magnet sub. So basically what you are looking at is AM7 with the Sex Magnet lead in still intact. Even if you remove the SM lead in there still should be a module for sexual mastery in bed because all True alphas are good in bed and what's the point of being so alpha if you suck in bed.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
Dr. Strangelove
10-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Women Magnet will definitely get a rebuild so Shannon might just say no and guide you to run WM3 after AM7. I have a list of things that I see are lacking in AM7 that fits his criteria of the bare essentials approach hes looking for the AM7 sub but I will post them when the official AM7 tread gets started by Shannon

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
10-06-2017, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 08:47 AM by Dr. Strangelove.)
(10-06-2017 12:05 PM)Nox Wrote:  Which sub did you get laid more often and with more women?

Least to most, AM, DMSI 3.0.1, DMSI 3.1. Expectations follow the same curve. Amount of work put in to make it happen, same curve.

(10-06-2017 02:20 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  I second this. But it should be Gender preference neutral bcuz without that Shannon won't accept it. Shannon probably won't build a separate sub from AM7 and will probably do away with the Sex Magnet sub. So basically what you are looking at is AM7 with the Sex Magnet lead in still intact. Even if you remove the SM lead in there still should be a module for sexual mastery in bed because all True alphas are good in bed and what's the point of being so alpha if you suck in bed.

Regarding DMSI, Shannon probably won’t as you say. But it begs a question, if majority of people are for, would he go with it or not, doing what he thinks is best, or giving us what we want and are happy to pay for.

But my opinion, based on AM, 3.0.1 and 3.1 run, is that DMSI could be better for men, if core was masculine and not ambiguous. All that I’m basing this on, is seeing AM deliver on something it didn’t even promise on (sex wise), as this extended naturally from alpha male core programming, and more importantly, it put me in achieving and proactive frame of mind, which I referred to when I was on DMSI.

AM wasn’t meant to be a sexual sub. It has SM lead in for those who want to develop further from masculine base. On stage 4 of AM, women I didn’t know, started staring me down. Women I knew would stop me and chat, wide eyed, smiling ear to ear, asking about my significant other. I had no expectations at that time, didn’t even feel sexually charged. On stages 5 and 6, I did. If there is insignificant (comparing to the rest of the script) part of AM that isn’t centred and self-sufficient but pointed outwards and to provoke sexual response from women, and to inspire sexual confidence, my mind latched onto it and devoured it. I haven’t seen others reporting this on AM, but it’s in there, it’s not placebo. I’ve taken some risks regarding sex then, and they paid off many times over, some things I’ll never forget. Because my reality prior to that was very different, years of inactivity and being passive.

For a non-sexual sub, AM did quite a feat for me. DMSI being sexual subs, of course they delivered, but maybe not in the way they were designed to do. At times, I was desperate to execute, and nothing happened. At times, I’d relax and step back and wait, and nothing happened. And then I switched to B, started reading material I read on AM, re-reading my AM journal, books on seduction, reflected on my previous experience, and forced myself to approach, and flirting and seduction become natural. Being approached – worked for some, like OberynMartell, not for me.

In order of personal preference, 1. Make DMSI for men, 2. Create new SGAM type sub, 3. Put some sex dirt in AM7, 4. Rid DMSI of snipers and aura and unnecessary safeties (if even in separate version C) and accentuate being proactive and taking action and taking risk, and having fun with it.

If my ideas don’t take root, no biggie either way, just a few minutes wasted for everyone. But I really believe some of this could be useable to Shannon and rest of us. I’ve had some success on these subs; these are my theories on why, and how to make it better.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
SargeMaximus, RTBoss, Plouf, LionKing
10-07-2017, 07:42 AM
(10-06-2017 10:22 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  Rid DMSI of snipers and aura and unnecessary safeties (if even in separate version C) and accentuate being proactive and taking action and taking risk, and having fun with it.

+1
10-07-2017, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 08:18 AM by RTBoss.)
This would certainly be an interesting sub for a lot of guys to run! I'd be torn - not sure my marriage would survive it!

I do think Shannon will find a way to maximize masculine and feminine energies with the scripting he's toying with for DMAI. I think he said something about optimizing the traits of whichever energy you identify with. If you identify as male, that's enchanced...Then Sarge came along with his "what-if" scenario of "What is a man identifies as female and is sexually attracted to men?" Then Shannon said, "Well, nix that idea, then!" But I disagree. Obviously, whatever you IDENTIFY with - IS YOU! So if anything, it will just help everyone figure themselves and identities out EVEN MORE! If you're a closet homosexual, well guess what...deal with the truth!
[-] The following 2 users Like RTBoss's post:
SargeMaximus, Plouf
10-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Lol. It was "what if you're biologically male, identify as female, but want sex with females?"

But yeah, I was a bit surprised Shannon decided to nix the idea.

I was just having fun letting my imagination go wild. I wasn't trying to shut anything down
10-07-2017, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 09:13 AM by RTBoss.)
(10-07-2017 09:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Lol. It was "what if you're biologically male, identify as female, but want sex with females?"

I was just having fun letting my imagination go wild. I wasn't trying to shut anything down

I don't think he will. It's my guess that he's fed up and tired from the cycle deal, and didn't take a breath and think it through. Perhaps he has by now, I dunno.

Here' my response: IF you're biologically male and identify female, you'll express yourself as more feminine, and attract females that want to have sex with males with feminine features/traits/qualities. I've personally seen that many times - very effeminate males with gorgeous women on their arm.

There is no one-type-fits-all. Obviously, for those people who want to cast the net far-and-wide, you'll have to become whatever "most" women want in a man (and the alternative for women).
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
SargeMaximus
10-07-2017, 09:17 AM
(10-07-2017 09:12 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 09:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Lol. It was "what if you're biologically male, identify as female, but want sex with females?"

I don't think he will. It's my guess that he's fed up and tired from the cycle deal, and didn't take a breath and think it through. Perhaps he has by now, I dunno.

Yeah you're probably right.

Quote:Here' my response: IF you're biologically male and identify female, you'll express yourself as more feminine, and attract females that want to have sex with males with feminine features/traits/qualities. I've personally seen that many times - very effeminate males with gorgeous women on their arm.

There is no one-type-fits-all. Obviously, for those people who want to cast the net far-and-wide, you'll have to become whatever "most" women want in a man (and the alternative for women).

Good point.

I'd also like a sub that can help us become whatever most women want in a man.
[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
RTBoss, Dr. Strangelove
10-07-2017, 04:06 PM
(10-07-2017 09:17 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'd also like a sub that can help us become whatever most women want in a man.

This is my understanding how attraction of masculinity and femininity works.

Feminine girls (that are just my type) are attracted by masculine men. Alpha male programming aligns my energy towards masculinity, which attracts my preferred girls type.

Mixed type men (displaying both masculine and feminine energy) are not perfect match for 100% feminine girls. They will not as many IOI's as alphas.

I've had this when I was younger, and through social proof would interact with feminine girls, tomboys and in-betweens. Feminine girls were more work for me.

Hence alpha male, because sweet feminine female.
10-07-2017, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 05:11 PM by SargeMaximus.)
(10-07-2017 04:06 PM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 09:17 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'd also like a sub that can help us become whatever most women want in a man.

This is my understanding how attraction of masculinity and femininity works.

Feminine girls (that are just my type) are attracted by masculine men. Alpha male programming aligns my energy towards masculinity, which attracts my preferred girls type.

Mixed type men (displaying both masculine and feminine energy) are not perfect match for 100% feminine girls. They will not as many IOI's as alphas.

I've had this when I was younger, and through social proof would interact with feminine girls, tomboys and in-betweens. Feminine girls were more work for me.

Hence alpha male, because sweet feminine female.

This is fascinating.

Are you saying you WERE more feminine when you were younger?

Are you also saying that AM programming has made you more masculine?

If so, this may "prove" what I've suspected for a while which is that gender identities are nurtured rather than nature.

*Raises shield against PC attack*

In all seriousness, I've suspected this for a while, but it may be how it works.

I'm all for a more masculine version designed to help us develop our masculine sides and grow in that regard.

There is a question as to how much masculinity is optimal, however. (I recently read some PU material that said too much masculinity lead to decreased attraction).

So, finding that optimal "place" on the metaphorical "slider" would be key.

Our target audience is women, after all, not other males.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Dr. Strangelove
10-07-2017, 11:09 PM

Here' my response: IF you're biologically male and identify female, you'll express yourself as more feminine, and attract females that want to have sex with males with feminine features/traits/qualities. I've personally seen that many times - very effeminate males with gorgeous women on their arm.

I posted about that too actually after I saw that exchange to hopefully kick start more dialogue on it from Shannon as I felt it needed another look.

I said having it "steer" you, in this case, towards a masculine core, would allow Shannon to keep the gender neutral focus, while adding in functionality for the sub to auto-adjust to the attraction triggers of who the person wants to get results from. I see this doing nothing but helping to increase results of the program across the board.

It annoyed me that the overthinking of "what if you're a guy that is a girl inside and wants to sleep with girls?" thing was taken 100% seriously and ruined what could've been a huge step forward. Hopefully it will be revisited. Maybe he was being sarcastic by saying it was being "nixed" due to that, lol.

It's clear he's burnt out, I agree. So he's pulled back from forum duties, but is still working on the sub so likely it should drop sometime in November which is exciting to me. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, there's a lot of info for him from V3.1's exploits so he has a lot to work with to improve things. That's one positive of the long V3.1 run at least.

Good post, RT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
RTBoss
10-07-2017, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 11:18 PM by Benjamin.)
I definately like this, and support getting rid of gender neutrality. As more people are reporting disturbing thoughts they don't want, gay dreams and such that it seems they don't want either.

And in reality there's like 2 or 3 women who have used DMSI, and I don't remember any questions at all from gay men or anyone else. And in fact it's upsetting quite a few straight men who are part of the target market while getting little interest from other markets.

But the very fact this thought come up shows how messed up society is ""what if you're biologically male, identify as female, but want sex with females?". People identifying as such means nothing just as much as I could identify with being gandhi or something and have it be true.

In reality if someone thinks they identify as a different sex, they don't need DMSI, they need professional help. Not a popular opinion these days but truth.

Gender identities are not an invention as society says, that is one of the worst things by far going around at the moment. Alot of it seems an extension of feminism that want to destroy any kind of grounding in reality, in mens stength and such.

But this kind of stuff is why i'm unlikely to use 3.2 because of the gender and sexuality neutral programming.
[-] The following 3 users Like Benjamin's post:
ImFreeman, Dr. Strangelove, Rocket13
10-08-2017, 04:23 AM
(10-07-2017 11:17 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  But the very fact this thought come up shows how messed up society is ""what if you're biologically male, identify as female, but want sex with females?". People identifying as such means nothing just as much as I could identify with being gandhi or something and have it be true.

Not sure how I'm supposed to take this.

As I said, I was just having fun letting my imagination go wild.

You like messed up movies Ben, so I'm surprised you take it so seriously.
10-08-2017, 06:05 AM
(10-07-2017 11:09 PM)CatMan Wrote:  

It's clear he's burnt out, I agree. So he's pulled back from forum duties, but is still working on the sub so likely it should drop sometime in November which is exciting to me.

I don't think its coming out till january with the models not working, maybe longer.
10-08-2017, 11:19 AM
While I find the forum a bit more boring without Shannon's constant posting (what can I say, I enjoy reading the man's thoughts), I think if he's using the time to put his nose-to-the-grindstone...It'd be pretty sweet for him to pop in and unexpectedly drop a new sub at our feet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Male 7G robstar 15 2,432 12-19-2016 05:54 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Alpha Male 5 in Single stage 6G or 5.5 TheCarp 1 572 10-20-2016 11:52 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Make a male version of BASE only Jakeb203 5 1,473 01-14-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jakeb203
  Alpha Male and Betha Male Shin 3 1,252 06-14-2015 03:20 AM
Last Post: Shin