Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g
07-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g
You have 3 titles of "MYP" for sexual lover in 5G (large breasted, red head, sexual lover) but no titles for MYP romantic lover titles in 5G.

It's been a few years since you've released it

Is it time to release at least one MYP Romantic lover title?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like About's post:
risingwarrior, jonathan4all, TrojanMagician, Ricardo
07-23-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g
I am pretty sure romantic version on DMSI will come out

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
07-23-2017, 04:14 PM
You likely won't see upgrades to those until 6g. And the romantic version of DMSI isn't set in stone, it's just an idea and if it happens wouldn't be until DMSI is finalized.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
dweller94
09-09-2017, 10:24 PM
I still wished for Shannon to build a romantic lover title in 5G or 5.5G.
Sure, it will take some time to build it, but it will also bring some money in for Shannon.
09-10-2017, 03:11 AM
Shannon said somewhere a single goal 5.5G will take 2-3 days to build, so who knows, maybe he decides to build a few MYP in 5.5G. Especially as 6G will take a while.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
09-10-2017, 05:49 AM
He has to first figure out active Manifestation before he can build in 5.5G

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
09-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Active manifestation script is already in DMSI.

09-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Not finished yet.

INTJ 4w5

09-10-2017, 07:12 AM
Still X-times as powerful as what is in 5G.

09-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Shannon is a perfectionist (Typical INTJ trait) and he's not gonna release anything untill it passes his ideal standards. But good point.

INTJ 4w5

09-10-2017, 07:55 AM
When it will be perfect then it will be 6G, don't you think? I think the point of 5.5G is testing the technology in transition state. However, we must see what Shannon decides.

09-10-2017, 07:02 PM
I remember desperately wanting Shannon to make a romantic 5g. That was 8 months ago. I've been running a 4g AYP since. Honestly I give up on asking for the romantic 5g from Shannon. Hopefully I succeed with the 4g and it inspires Shannon to actually work on the MYP's.

So far it has pretty much been 8 months using the 4g, and nothing happend yet minus meeting a few "harmonics" ( people who fit the description, but aren't the manifestation).
09-11-2017, 01:43 PM
You should focus on building yourself up first so that you don't attract a damaged girl who reflects you

INTJ 4w5

[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
MasterEnki
09-11-2017, 03:38 PM
(09-11-2017 01:43 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  You should focus on building yourself up first so that you don't attract a damaged girl who reflects you

With all due respect I disagree. There has been a circulating rumor on this site that you should "Improve" yourself with other subs before you run a AYP. Ironically the rumor is regurgitated by many people who haven't even run AYP programs before. Shannon himself confirmed that your perfect lover will meet you wherever you are at, and since they are perfect their situation and many other factors will alighn with yours to make it work.

Fonzy manifested a perfect submissive sexual lover that he ended up having a long term and romantic relationship with. I feel like this rumor of "don't ever touch an AYP until you "improve yourself" is damaging to the community in the sense that everybody is NEVER going to be ready. Everybody is jumping from sub to sub looking for the next best thing, and they will never have space to come across to the AYP they always wanted to run.

As a result there are almost no reports of AYP's because people are too busy "improving themselves". I am going to complete this AYP if it's the last thing I do, and I will have a success story to report back to this site. After all it has been 8 long months. A perfect lover who alights to my situation is what I really feel I want and deserve right now, and that's why I chose to run this instead of something like DMSI which I did purchase...
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrojanMagician's post:
MasterEnki
09-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Stop spreading false info, your perfect lover meets you based off your perfect match based on the moment. That means if you are a Man that's into killing people... Expect a psychopathic bihch.

Now this is confirmed.

INTJ 4w5

09-11-2017, 07:48 PM
(09-11-2017 07:10 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  Stop spreading false info, your perfect lover meets you based off your perfect match based on the moment. That means if you are a Man that's into killing people... Expect a psychopathic bihch.

Now this is confirmed.

You are spreading false info...what AYP did you run?

And dude what are you talking about? we are not talking about being a psychopath. We are talking about this NEED to improve yourself with other subs before running an AYP that you guys keep bringing up. What proof do you have that I need to work on myself with subs to get a successful AYP manifestation? Shannon has said many times the manifestation meets you where you are, and the manifestation fits a criteria on what YOU truly desire. I don't know how anyone can desire a psychopath?

It annoys me you guys are discouraging people from doing AYP's because of a false rumor; and in addition many of the people spreading the rumor never ran AYP's in the first place...
09-11-2017, 10:58 PM
@Daredevil
I understand what you are saying, but it is just an opinion. Nothing is "wrong" or "right".

Yes, it helps if you evolved into a certain human being that attracts lasting relationships. On the other hand it might help if you attract a person at your current level of growth and see your limits or what you don't like. You can still run AM, E2, BASE or something else that helps you grow. And afterwards again manifest your next perfect lover and see how that works out.

You can run AM, SM, WM, DMSI and stuff like that to develop yourself, or like Fonzy you can use AYPxL pretty early and maybe have that area covered for a few months and develop on other areas.
[-] The following 3 users Like AriGold's post:
MasterEnki, TrojanMagician, Mr. Anderson
09-12-2017, 03:17 PM
An interesting area of discussion / research would be:

How much of a difference would self-improvement subs / healing subs before running an AYP actually make to the final result / manifestation of an AYP / MYP program?

Would it really make THAT MUCH of a difference?

I've read that the average person has had many thousands of years worth of past lives, and that the subconscious mind has full knowledge in relation to this.

Also, it has been suggested that the subconscious mind has been shaped by these many thousands of years of experience (especially the deeper levels).

With this in mind, exactly how much could a couple of years of subs do to change the deeper levels of the subconscious mind?

For this discussion, one would have to determine which level(s) of the subconscious mind are involved in the manifestation process when using AYP / MYP.

Maybe only the surface levels (this life time) are involved in the manifestation? And that a few years of self-improvement subs would make a huge difference?

But, I think it is more likely that many levels of the subconscious are involved in the manifestation process / and defining the exact definition of what is "perfect for me" (me = the person using the AYP / MYP program).

If many life times worth of experience / knowledge is used by the subconscious to determine the exact definition of what is "perfect for me", then self-improvement subs might not change the final manifestation as much (compared to if just this life times experience / knowledge was used).

Food for thought, etc.

In case anyone is wondering, I just finished ~3 years of emotional healing (EPRHA / LTU - alternating, running one at a time). After a few months sub break, I have an AYP (I bought 4 different titles a few years back) as my next sub to do. It will be interesting to see what kind of results I get (I plan to keep a journal once I start an AYP sub).
[-] The following 2 users Like MasterEnki's post:
cataleya, TrojanMagician
09-12-2017, 10:56 PM
(09-12-2017 03:17 PM)MasterEnki Wrote:  An interesting area of discussion / research would be:

How much of a difference would self-improvement subs / healing subs before running an AYP actually make to the final result / manifestation of an AYP / MYP program?

Would it really make THAT MUCH of a difference?

I've read that the average person has had many thousands of years worth of past lives, and that the subconscious mind has full knowledge in relation to this.

Also, it has been suggested that the subconscious mind has been shaped by these many thousands of years of experience (especially the deeper levels).

With this in mind, exactly how much could a couple of years of subs do to change the deeper levels of the subconscious mind?

For this discussion, one would have to determine which level(s) of the subconscious mind are involved in the manifestation process when using AYP / MYP.

Maybe only the surface levels (this life time) are involved in the manifestation? And that a few years of self-improvement subs would make a huge difference?

But, I think it is more likely that many levels of the subconscious are involved in the manifestation process / and defining the exact definition of what is "perfect for me" (me = the person using the AYP / MYP program).

If many life times worth of experience / knowledge is used by the subconscious to determine the exact definition of what is "perfect for me", then self-improvement subs might not change the final manifestation as much (compared to if just this life times experience / knowledge was used).

Food for thought, etc.

In case anyone is wondering, I just finished ~3 years of emotional healing (EPRHA / LTU - alternating, running one at a time). After a few months sub break, I have an AYP (I bought 4 different titles a few years back) as my next sub to do. It will be interesting to see what kind of results I get (I plan to keep a journal once I start an AYP sub).

Exactly! I'm not saying it listening to other subs before won't do anything, I'm just saying that based on what shannon said the quality of the manifestation will not be lower if you don't use other self improvement subs beforehand. The program attracts your PERFECT lover who is perfect for you, and you are perfect for them in your current state.

Like if someone uses alpha male and sex magnet, they may have a different manifestation then they would have, because they themselves changed. However, differrrent does not mean higher quality, it's just the perfect lover you may get after those programs has to be perfect for the new you I guess. But again this has never even been proven before, and nobody has successfully done this experiment, so people shouldn't use this speculation to advise people whether or not to run an AYP.
09-13-2017, 02:50 AM
I remember Shannon saying once that if you improve vastly then it might be harder to manifest your perfect lover because the person needs to be more of quality person as you also improved. On the other side you have to be fine enough with sexuality to make it happen and not sabotage the efforts the sub does as happened to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manifest/Live your wildest dreams Frosted 2 85 10-14-2017 02:01 AM
Last Post: Plouf
  manifest attractive rich woman that buys you anything you want 6g posh 5 1,083 10-23-2016 06:00 PM
Last Post: Ultrasonic King
  Manifest real friends Cozy 10 4,134 10-21-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: DisneylandUSA
  Find your perfect mentor Cozy 1 661 09-28-2016 09:05 PM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman
  Perfect skin Ricardo 1 493 08-25-2016 09:32 PM
Last Post: Zane
  Manifest your own Tulpa(s) Ricardo 6 942 07-24-2016 06:55 PM
Last Post: Shannon