Grow Taller 5.5g
06-29-2016, 01:37 PM
Grow Taller 5.5g
Grow taller 5.5g should be a top priority imo & I would pay 500 dollars for this subliminal. I'm only 5'6 I wouldn't mind another inch or two or more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Grow Taller 5.5g
I agree.It's the most important sub for me as well.
07-07-2016, 02:18 PM
I would buy this as well Shannon.

This post also brings some interesting points http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4457-p...l#pid61012

Additionally, using a single sub for 1 year or more, I think it would greatly help to get rid of any height insecurity and negative thoughts while on this journey. Similar to BASE 2.1 where additional modules where added to support the goal:

Everything Is Possible
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
Remove Negativity Within / Disconnect From Negativity Within
Absolute Self Confidence
Maximum Sleep Quality

I say this because I have the 3G and 5G version of this sub, used 3G for some time until I decided my emotional health is more important because of the crippling insecurity born of my height.
01-20-2017, 03:52 AM
I would also put huuuge amount of money on the table, heck before discovering subs I had planned to do legs surgery to gain 2 inches and it is 20k€ + 3 months surgery +6 months recovery.

So I wouldn't mind a painless growth with 6 months of sub even If I have to pay a lot for this.

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grow a full beard Javier Gerardo 1 1,144 05-23-2012 06:46 AM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman