Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
10-05-2017, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 07:22 AM by SargeMaximus.)
RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
(10-04-2017 11:12 PM)Determined Wrote:  Dude you really need to stop taking everything I say as a personal attack. That post wasn't aimed at you.

The implicit message was "you guys are barking up the wrong tree". You all seem so convinced the AS is the cause of your lack of results.

From your journal you seem to be executing just fine. I just read your recent post, that cashier girl blatantly telling you when she finishes work. For whatever reason you didn't pursue that. Go inside and explore why. Maybe you'll start uncovering some of the reasons you're resisting.

I didn't take it as a personal attack but I think you might be. Hence why you're not even considering my post.

I appreciate your concern and I believe you want us to succeed, but ignoring what is happening and playing the blame game is not helping.

The concerns for removing SOME of the AS are all valid.

Clearly you have some kind of emotional investment in your position.

You don't have to hold onto this position to be respected my friend. Take a breather, no one is attacking you.

If you want to help improve the program, saying it doesn't need improving is not the way to go about it.

If you don't want to improve the program, kindly remove yourself from a discussion that is about improving the program.

By the way, IMO that cashier girl was anti-sniped.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Nox
10-05-2017, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 02:18 PM by Determined.)
No Sarge, you need to stop projecting your crap onto me.

All I've done is state a set of facts and observations which is contrary to what you and a few others believe.
In return, I've only received a barrage of criticism rather than any well thought out or reasoned response which severely undermines the weight of what you have to say. Even your above comment is laced with snide sarcasm.

This is a a discussion. I shouldn't be attacked just for posting an opposing view. I shouldn't be shooed away either just because you don't agree with what I'm saying. And I'm not even sure why you seem to see yourself as some arbiter of this discussion.

It's odd in your case. You attract women as you did with the cashier, yet you don't pursue them and then conclude that they were AS. Did you even ask her out? Let reality be the guide.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Nox
10-05-2017, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 03:40 PM by SargeMaximus.)
(10-05-2017 01:34 PM)Determined Wrote:  No Sarge, you need to stop projecting your crap onto me.

All I've done is state a set of facts and observations which is contrary to what you and a few others believe.
In return, I've only received a barrage of criticism rather than any well thought out or reasoned response which severely undermines the weight of what you have to say. Even your above comment is laced with snide sarcasm.

No sarcasm. No projections.

You've set facts yes. In fact, I'm amazed you remember as much as you do. Either that or you're just very well read on the topic, which is great. I wish more people were (including myself), there is too much-misinformation as it is, and I often get confused as to what does what.

However you've also stated your own personal opinions, which is fine, but they are opinions.

You've also put words in mine (and other's) mouths.

I only want PARTS of the Anti-Sniper removed. Not all of it. In case I didn't make that clear.

I THEORIZE that the AS is causing the user (myself) to ignore or not pursue women who are blatantly coming onto me via the sniper.

The recent "cashier girl" is a great example of that.

I THEORIZE that perhaps what is happening is the inexperienced users know it will take effort and work to get a girl, which is harder than sitting at home doing nothing, thus the "unnecessarily unhappiness causing" part of the script gets triggered.

It is a sound theory, imo.

(10-05-2017 01:34 PM)Determined Wrote:  This is a a discussion. I shouldn't be attacked just for posting an opposing view. I shouldn't be shooed away either just because you don't agree with what I'm saying. And I'm not even sure why you seem to see yourself as some arbiter of this discussion.

I understand.

Yes, it is a discussion, but the purpose of that discussion, at least for me, is to help improve DMSI. Not to attack anyone. If I came off that way I apologize.

(10-05-2017 01:34 PM)Determined Wrote:  It's odd in your case. You attract women as you did with the cashier, yet you don't pursue them and then conclude that they were AS. Did you even ask her out? Let reality be the guide.

No I did not ask her out, I got a "bad" feeling and froze.

Why do you think it wasn't the AS? That's a point worth exploring.
Nox
10-05-2017, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 07:11 PM by Determined.)
Once again this has just devolved into poo flinging. I'll be honest, when I quoted you in that earlier post it was because it seemed relevant to the discussion. I looked up "awesomeDMSI" as an exemplar of a DMSI user, it just so happened that your quote was the first thing said after his review. So I included it. In no way does the AS effect you, it effects your target. This is where the mistake is at. You seem to believe you're Anti Snipering yourself. The AS is designed to nullify the target, not you.

I do get the sense that you're afraid of rejection. It would explain why you want women to do all the work and come to you. Having a bad feeling and freezing isn't an AS response. That's something in your SubC that needs to be healed and cleared. This is why it's frustrating for me, it's clear as day that AS isn't the issue, yet you all seem adamant that it is. It's very easy to point the finger and blame something when what you want isn't working in order to alleviate personal responsibility. It's more challenging to go inside and finding out what the underlying issue is.

I'll also add this in. When I quoted you as an objective statement to show to you how what you're saying to women has no relation to the AS, immediately you're ego kicked in and you're guard went up. That's where this discussion ended and this defensive barrage started. For the same reason you earlier wanted to have all your previous journals deleted, you seem ashamed of things you've said in the past. That bleeds into a lack of self acceptance. A similar thing happened last week when I quoted what you said to Shannon. I can hardly be taken to be putting "words in your mouth" if I'm quoting you verbatim. You said so yourself in response to that, that "your words aren't concrete". Im very precise in what I say and I back up my assertions with tangible evidence.

Going back to your "bad feeling" and "freezing". That's an internal process happening in you. AS works by nullifying the targets attraction. Freezing yourself isn't a viable AS response. Removing AS in this case wouldn't help you. You need to clear whatever faulty beliefs are prompting that freezing response so instead you can go over confidently and ask her out. This is why I'm dumbfounded by the whole remove AS movement, it's a naive assumption backed with poor evidence.
Nox
10-05-2017, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:14 PM by SargeMaximus.)
(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  Once again this has just devolved into poo flinging.
What makes you say that?

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  I'll be honest, when I quoted you in that earlier post it was because it seemed relevant to the discussion. I looked up "awesomeDMSI" as an exemplar of a DMSI user, it just so happened that your quote was the first thing said after his review. So I included it. In no way does the AS effect you, it effects your target. This is where the mistake is at. You seem to believe you're Anti Snipering yourself. The AS is designed to nullify the target, not you.

Actually, Shannon said that the AS could affect the user to feel repulsed towards those being anti-sniped.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  I do get the sense that you're afraid of rejection. It would explain why you want women to do all the work and come to you. Having a bad feeling and freezing isn't an AS response. That's something in your SubC that needs to be healed and cleared. This is why it's frustrating for me, it's clear as day that AS isn't the issue, yet you all seem adamant that it is. It's very easy to point the finger and blame something when what you want isn't working in order to alleviate personal responsibility. It's more challenging to go inside and finding out what the underlying issue is.

Having a bad feeling could very well be the AS. If it causes the user to feel repulsed. Repulsed is a bad feeling, no?

It just seemed too complicated and sudden. Plus, the timing was wrong, I was doing errands and was incredibly busy that day.

I'm not afraid of rejection. I've done hundreds of approaches in my life. Rejection ain't nothing anymore.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  I'll also add this in. When I quoted you as an objective statement to show to you how what you're saying to women has no relation to the AS, immediately you're ego kicked in and you're guard went up.

Very interesting. I believe you are right.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  That's where this discussion ended and this defensive barrage started.

What defensive barrage? Quote some examples. I'm curious how you are taking me. Clearly my intent hasn't been communicated: I'm not trying to attack you bro.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  For the same reason you earlier wanted to have all your previous journals deleted, you seem ashamed of things you've said in the past.

Interesting. I'm flattered you've followed me with such interest.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  That bleeds into a lack of self acceptance. A similar thing happened last week when I quoted what you said to Shannon. I can hardly be taken to be putting "words in your mouth" if I'm quoting you verbatim. You said so yourself in response to that, that "your words aren't concrete". Im very precise in what I say and I back up my assertions with tangible evidence.

Yes, you're quite good at that. Something I'm trying to do myself (only speak when I can back myself up lol).

I'm having trouble understanding this statement, however.

You're saying you quoted me at some point, and that means you can't be accused of putting words in my mouth. Is that right?

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  Going back to your "bad feeling" and "freezing". That's an internal process happening in you. AS works by nullifying the targets attraction.

Shannon also said it could cause the user to feel repulsed towards those being anti-sniped. Look it up.

(10-05-2017 06:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  Freezing yourself isn't a viable AS response. Removing AS in this case wouldn't help you. You need to clear whatever faulty beliefs are prompting that freezing response so instead you can go over confidently and ask her out. This is why I'm dumbfounded by the whole remove AS movement, it's a naive assumption backed with poor evidence.

Name calling now? Really? Dude, c'mon. I'm trying to work with you here, and I'm being more than polite. But you aren't even trying to make an effort to understand me. This is frustrating to say the least.

Regardless of that I'm not convinced. Like I said, I was super busy that day, the timing was wrong, I wasn't prepared, etc etc.

The issue, if anything, is how to ask a girl out when she mentions she's off work without seeming desperate. But that's besides the point.

I have a question for you, actually. You said I was clearly executing DMSI, and yet the autopilot didn't help me get that girl... how do you explain that? Any theories? I mean, if I'm executing, then why didn't it work out?
Nox
10-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Ok Sarge, I'll indulge you this one time but honestly this feels like trudging through mud.

Yeah I have a long memory, it's how I remembered you wanted to delete your old journals. It's also how I can understand that DMSI is a complex sub and a human is a complex being. Hence the silliness of this whole remove AS movement. That "bad" feeling you had where you "froze" is good information into what's actually going on inside your mind. You can try and lump "bad feeling" with an AS response if you want to fit your agenda of having it removed or you can be real, go inside and start exploring what's actually going on.

Here are the 6 basic emotions: happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust.

Repulsion is a disgust response. If you felt repulsion, you'd be walking in the other direction, much the same as a bad smell. What you're reporting is more in line with fear. The freezing in place, much the same as an animal would when it sees danger.

(BTW these emotional responses are gold, they tell you exactly whats going on under the hood and are signals straight from the SubC. You might want to start logging more of these. This is the real evidence and understanding emotions is emotional intelligence.)

You're wrong in believing that I want to derail the DMSI progress. As I said earlier, my implicit message was "you guys are barking up the wrong tree". It's very easy to point the finger and blame something external when things don't go according to expectation. It's alot more challenging to go inside and understand what's really going on, which is what I'm challenging you to do.

Same with your ego and your guard. Once it's up, it's impossible to get any new information through. Which could be a reason why you're resisting the sub so much.

As for wanting to delete your old journals, that is an issue of self acceptance. Some people can look back at their old diaries and laugh at their struggles/ desires of those times. To want to hide from the past indicates shame. These things are all connected (self acceptance - success with women - confidence to ask a woman out without seeming "desperate") As I've said, the sub is complex and humans are complex beings.

I'm not sure why you think I'm name calling, you'd best point that out.

To answer your question, generally people only execute some parts of the script the first time and others either later on or through a second run through. Very rare and highly unlikely for anyone to execute 100% of a complex sub the first time through. It's why multiple run throughs are recommended for AM6. With that in mind, most people only execute partially. With that understanding (also recognise this question of yours is another example of "1 dimensional thinking") you might be only partially executing. As I've said before the sub is complex and humans are complex. You have a whole web of interactions taking place in your mind which then interact with the sub, as complex as it is. Combine that with all the other elements in your life and it creates a very complicated framework. This concept is known as "ecology" in NLP.

Which is why I said in my initial thesis:"To summarise: DMSI is a complex sub. Blaming one aspect (the AS) for not executing is one dimensional thinking." because it is. In this response I've demonstrated to you that; you may have an issue with self acceptance, you're perceived disgust response may actually be a fear response (which needs to be explored to get a better understanding of what's really going on) and that you may need to develop your emotional intelligence. All of these variables combine together to paint a fuller, deeper picture of who you are at your core and why you may not be getting the results you desire. That is the real gold. Contrast this to blaming the AS (a single variable) and alleviating any personal responsibility. See the difference?
[-] The following 3 users Like Determined's post:
SargeMaximus, Kol, Nox
10-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Thank you for writing this out. You have incredible insight and valuable input. I do have to put my foot down in some areas, however.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  Ok Sarge, I'll indulge you this one time but honestly this feels like trudging through mud.

Tell me about it...

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  Yeah I have a long memory, it's how I remembered you wanted to delete your old journals. It's also how I can understand that DMSI is a complex sub and a human is a complex being.

Yes, you're clearly an intelligent guy. That's not in dispute.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  Hence the silliness of this whole remove AS movement.

I never said remove AS entirely. And the fact that I've had to repeat that several times tells me you just aren't listening. You are more interested in making your point than understanding me, which, again, is frustrating.

Put yourself in my shoes: how do you think you would respond to that?

Put that EI to work. Put your money where your mouth is.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  That "bad" feeling you had where you "froze" is good information into what's actually going on inside your mind. You can try and lump "bad feeling" with an AS response if you want to fit your agenda of having it removed or you can be real, go inside and start exploring what's actually going on.

Here are the 6 basic emotions: happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust.

Repulsion is a disgust response. If you felt repulsion, you'd be walking in the other direction, much the same as a bad smell. What you're reporting is more in line with fear. The freezing in place, much the same as an animal would when it sees danger.

(BTW these emotional responses are gold, they tell you exactly whats going on under the hood and are signals straight from the SubC. You might want to start logging more of these. This is the real evidence and understanding emotions is emotional intelligence.)

This is very insightful and thought provoking. I honestly hadn't considered it, so thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Unfortunately, none of those realizations will help imrpove DMSI, which is my goal in this discussion.

My goal isn't to delve into my psyche and have you pick my brains. In fact, please DO NOT pick my brains unless you are a clinical psychologist who I have paid to do so.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  You're wrong in believing that I want to derail the DMSI progress. As I said earlier, my implicit message was "you guys are barking up the wrong tree".

Fair enough. Your opinion is that we are barking up the wrong tree. Noted.

I disagree, however. For reasons I've already stated. Namely the multiple women who have approached or contacted me first, then went 180 on me.

That, to me, is still within the realms of the anti-sniper.

However, I can see you rolling your eyes. May I ask how you know the anti-sniper is not responsible?

DMSI is still being developed, correct? If so, then how can you be sure that the anti-sniper is helping the program? Or that the anti-sniper is working correctly? Or, for that matter, how can you be sure the anti-sniper isn't triggering the very fear response you claim I had with that cashier girl because I sensed she would be "unacceptably unhappiness causing"?

Isn't it Possible (however unlikely) that some users (such as myself) are reacting to the anti-aniper statements regarding "unnaceptably crazy/unhappiness causing" ain a broad sense?

I mean, a girl nagging can make a guy unhappy, can't it?

Isn't it POSSIBLE that such unhappiness is just "unnacceptable" to some users?

If so, then do you think removing those specific statements would result in more success with women for said users?

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  It's very easy to point the finger and blame something external when things don't go according to expectation. It's alot more challenging to go inside and understand what's really going on, which is what I'm challenging you to do.

And I appreciate that, truly. I've tried to do the same for my whole life, but sometimes external factors ARE to blame. Just ask Shannon about the hurricane or the "7 year cycle". And again, please keep from playing my psychologist, that's not your place.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  Same with your ego and your guard. Once it's up, it's impossible to get any new information through. Which could be a reason why you're resisting the sub so much.

So now I'm resisting the sub. lol. Make up your mind dude. XD
What's the point of this statement anyhow?

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  As for wanting to delete your old journals, that is an issue of self acceptance.

No, it was an issue of privacy.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  Some people can look back at their old diaries and laugh at their struggles/ desires of those times. To want to hide from the past indicates shame. These things are all connected (self acceptance - success with women - confidence to ask a woman out without seeming "desperate") As I've said, the sub is complex and humans are complex beings.

Sometimes privacy is privacy. Do you have a journal with all your life's events in it? Why not? Are you ashamed? Of course not, you just value your privacy.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  I'm not sure why you think I'm name calling, you'd best point that out.

When you said "naive".

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  To answer your question, generally people only execute some parts of the script the first time and others either later on or through a second run through. Very rare and highly unlikely for anyone to execute 100% of a complex sub the first time through. It's why multiple run throughs are recommended for AM6. With that in mind, most people only execute partially. With that understanding (also recognise this question of yours is another example of "1 dimensional thinking") you might be only partially executing.

Yes, this is very true. I am most definitely only partially executing. However, like you said, subs are complex. Perhaps the reason I'm only partially executing lies in the script somewhere. I don't think that's an unreasonable theory, especially if we can agree that DMSI is still being developed.

(10-05-2017 10:04 PM)Determined Wrote:  As I've said before the sub is complex and humans are complex. You have a whole web of interactions taking place in your mind which then interact with the sub, as complex as it is. Combine that with all the other elements in your life and it creates a very complicated framework. This concept is known as "ecology" in NLP.

Which is why I said in my initial thesis:"To summarise: DMSI is a complex sub. Blaming one aspect (the AS) for not executing is one dimensional thinking." because it is. In this response I've demonstrated to you that; you may have an issue with self acceptance, you're perceived disgust response may actually be a fear response (which needs to be explored to get a better understanding of what's really going on) and that you may need to develop your emotional intelligence. All of these variables combine together to paint a fuller, deeper picture of who you are at your core and why you may not be getting the results you desire. That is the real gold. Contrast this to blaming the AS (a single variable) and alleviating any personal responsibility. See the difference?

Yes, I see the difference, and I agree that going deeper into one's psyche is a good idea. But that is personal, and for the user to do or not do in their own time; with whom they choose, not who chooses them. That is also outside the scope of my desires for this discussion. I never asked for psychological analysis. I go to professionals for that, not forum members.

So, back on track, to improve the program we need to identify what needs to change to improve it.

Can you agree with that statement?

If you can: what do you think could be improved in DMSI to make it more executable by more users?

Also, are you currently using DMSI? (Forgive me, I don;t have as good a memory as you do)
Nox
10-05-2017, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 07:29 AM by Determined.)
The "remove AS movement" is just a label. If you want to redefine yourself, call yourselves the "refine AS movement" but that isn't really in line with your goals of wanting to remove large parts of it.

I'd personally say you're resisting parts of the sub from what I've observed. There are a whole multitude of reasons why women could be put off by you, I'd honestly have to see a photo of you to make that call whether or not it's a DMSI thing. As I said it's easy to blame something than accept responsibility.

The emotional response you described is more aligned to "fear" than to "disgust" as you believe. That in itself is me pointing out to you, that you're creating your belief that AS is the cause when it isn't.

I called the idea "naive" not you. In my opinion it's naive to isolate one variable (the AS in this case) in such a complex system. I'd love to see the final results of RTBoss's poll but it got taken down.

You've self reported (in that quote I posted earlier) that you have problems when you speak to women. Once again there's more at play than just the AS.

This is just my opinion so don't take it the wrong way, but at some point you're going to need to grow a pair of balls and ask a girl out. It's pretty chicken shit (again my opinion) to be waiting for a girl to ask you for sex. If you're congruent with what you want, saying to a girl "hey I'd like to take you out sometime" works perfectly fine. In fact it's worked remarkably well for me over the years.

I don't think the sub needs to change as is. It's working perfectly fine for me and several other users. I think you need to take responsibility and change yourself. This cycle of "bad reaction with women - blame Shannon " needs to be broken. If your internal definition of "unhappiness causing women" is too broad, yeah you could kick up a stink on the forum in the hopes Shannon hears you or you could take the initiative and change it yourself. Which do you think is faster?

Yeah I ran DMSI for two days and executed immediately. It was absolutely nuts. That's how I'm so confident it works because it does. You can read about it in my journal. I'm currently running MLS which is more aligned to my academic goals. Seemingly Shannon has already made up his own mind regarding the DMSI changes, you can read about it in his new journal posting. And no I never saw Shannon ever blame the hurricane, he just took it in his stride as a real man should. It's one of the things I admire about him.

Edit: Privacy is what one does in the bedroom with their gf behind closed doors. I don't believe you'd be posting things up on a public forum which anyone can access (which is anonymous) if privacy was your concern. Seems more like a reframe on your part.
Nox
10-06-2017, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 12:05 AM by Nox.)
I think it'd be helpful if there was programming to be better at socializing, enjoy doing it and want to do it.

It's probably in there already but I haven't used dmsi for like 4 or 5 months and just talking to girls still gets them to start reacting as if they were affected to a minor degree.
[-] The following 3 users Like Nox's post:
enoch, SargeMaximus, Chopp
10-06-2017, 08:11 AM
(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  The "remove AS movement" is just a label. If you want to redefine yourself, call yourselves the "refine AS movement" but that isn't really in line with your goals of wanting to remove large parts of it.

I'd personally say you're resisting parts of the sub from what I've observed. There are a whole multitude of reasons why women could be put off by you, I'd honestly have to see a photo of you to make that call whether or not it's a DMSI thing. As I said it's easy to blame something than accept responsibility.

I agree, I'm resisting parts of the sub, OR parts of me are misinterpreting parts of the sub to create this constant 50/50 reaction in women around me.

According to many people, I'm quite attractive. My problem definitely isn't my looks.

I've been told that by looking at me people can't believe I don't get laid, or that I look like a male model.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  The emotional response you described is more aligned to "fear" than to "disgust" as you believe. That in itself is me pointing out to you, that you're creating your belief that AS is the cause when it isn't.

Your opinion, of course. I disagree for reasons already stated.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  I called the idea "naive" not you. In my opinion it's naive to isolate one variable (the AS in this case) in such a complex system. I'd love to see the final results of RTBoss's poll but it got taken down.

Fair enough. Thank you for clarifying this.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  You've self reported (in that quote I posted earlier) that you have problems when you speak to women. Once again there's more at play than just the AS.

Yes, I definitely have problems when I speak to women (or anyone, for that matter). This is why I also suggested social skills programming and emotional intelligence programming for 3.2.

Like I said, I don't believe the AS is the SOLE reason I'm not getting results, I believe DMSI can be improved in many ways, but I still believe the AS is part of the problem in the specific instances I mentioned.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  This is just my opinion so don't take it the wrong way, but at some point you're going to need to grow a pair of balls and ask a girl out. It's pretty chicken shit (again my opinion) to be waiting for a girl to ask you for sex. If you're congruent with what you want, saying to a girl "hey I'd like to take you out sometime" works perfectly fine. In fact it's worked remarkably well for me over the years.

I've already been on several dates, a few while on DMSI.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  I don't think the sub needs to change as is. It's working perfectly fine for me and several other users. I think you need to take responsibility and change yourself. This cycle of "bad reaction with women - blame Shannon " needs to be broken. If your internal definition of "unhappiness causing women" is too broad, yeah you could kick up a stink on the forum in the hopes Shannon hears you or you could take the initiative and change it yourself. Which do you think is faster?

Heh.

Look, its not about "kicking up a stink", it's about improving the program.

IF the "unhappiness causing women" is an issue in the anti-sniper, then it only makes sense to tweak it.

Just because you and others are getting results doesn't mean we should abandon the many other users who are not. I'm not the only one, but I am the only one who seems willing to stand up and voice their concerns well beyond the initial flak from users such as yourself.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  Yeah I ran DMSI for two days and executed immediately. It was absolutely nuts. That's how I'm so confident it works because it does. You can read about it in my journal. I'm currently running MLS which is more aligned to my academic goals. Seemingly Shannon has already made up his own mind regarding the DMSI changes, you can read about it in his new journal posting. And no I never saw Shannon ever blame the hurricane, he just took it in his stride as a real man should. It's one of the things I admire about him.

2 days isn't enough to glean from. As Shannon would say "N=1" or in your case, I guess N=2.

I've run DMSI 3.1 since it came out. I think I have more experience in the field.

Shannon and the hurricane isn't the point. It was an example. You don't seem willing to understand or try so I'm done appealing to you.

(10-05-2017 11:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  Edit: Privacy is what one does in the bedroom with their gf behind closed doors. I don't believe you'd be posting things up on a public forum which anyone can access (which is anonymous) if privacy was your concern. Seems more like a reframe on your part.

Privacy wasn't my concern till we got more members/guests logging on.

You can believe whatever you like.
Plouf
10-06-2017, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 09:52 AM by Plouf.)
Lol, crazy.
If Shannon had the mentality "my subs work for some, **** all of those who don't get it working" IML would be an exact clone of the worthless subliminals shops you can find online.
Why is Shannon trying so hard to polish at best as he can his subs. Why even trying to develop new generations ? I bet even with his 3G subs some IML users got results. So why didn't he just stop working on newer generations ? Since "it worked for some" ??

If Shannon was thinking like you Determined, you wouldn't had that chance to run DMSI and get the results you had.
Your logic is so flawed I don't even know if what I'm reading is real. Some users are executing DMSI, as well as that awesomeDMSI guy you're idolizing since two pages, so by all mean let's just realease DMSI as-is. Why bother working on 3.2 then ?

IF the AS is proven to be an issue, to a significant or non-negligable degree, then this is something that has to be fixed. Period. Not because I said it or Sarge said it, but because we are talking about Shannon here. So what we can just do is share our concerns and opinions and that should be the end of it.

This thread is going nowhere and that's a burden for Shannon which is already pretty drained.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plouf's post:
SargeMaximus
10-06-2017, 10:50 AM
The only anti sniper needed is one for stds. Anything else should be the users responsibility. Its not like this is a sub for a girlfriend. If shes crazy you just cut her out of your life. There will be plenty of fish in the sea if this sub can work as intended.
[-] The following 2 users Like Adrien Silva's post:
Rocket13, enoch
10-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I'm not entirely certain the anti-sniper is the issue here. It seems more like the subconscious being afraid of executing and twisting the anti sniper to avoid women. So anti sniper plays a part, but wouldn't be an issue if guys were full on executing without fear. So we're back to self sabotage due to subconscious resistance which Shannon is still working on. I could see how removal of AS could boost results, however it seems more like a symptom of a larger problem and wouldn't be a complete solution

INFP
10-06-2017, 12:28 PM
(10-06-2017 12:23 PM)mat422 Wrote:  I'm not entirely certain the anti-sniper is the issue here. It seems more like the subconscious being afraid of executing and twisting the anti sniper to avoid women. So anti sniper plays a part, but wouldn't be an issue if guys were full on executing without fear. So we're back to self sabotage due to subconscious resistance which Shannon is still working on. I could see how removal of AS could boost results, however it seems more like a symptom of a larger problem and wouldn't be a complete solution

I agree that is definitely possible, however, in the instances where I attempted to get with a girl and they went 180 on me (some even after THEY contacted ME first), it points to something else. Because in those cases, I was not running away, instead the girls did.

Even some of them after THEY had initiated.

Perhaps it is the "affected side resistance". That's the only other explanation I can think of.

Or maybe I just have poor social skills. Hence why I suggested adding that to DMSI as well...
10-06-2017, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 06:27 PM by Determined.)
(10-06-2017 09:35 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Lol, crazy.
If Shannon had the mentality "my subs work for some, **** all of those who don't get it working" IML would be an exact clone of the worthless subliminals shops you can find online.
Why is Shannon trying so hard to polish at best as he can his subs. Why even trying to develop new generations ? I bet even with his 3G subs some IML users got results. So why didn't he just stop working on newer generations ? Since "it worked for some" ??

If Shannon was thinking like you Determined, you wouldn't had that chance to run DMSI and get the results you had.
Your logic is so flawed I don't even know if what I'm reading is real. Some users are executing DMSI, as well as that awesomeDMSI guy you're idolizing since two pages, so by all mean let's just realease DMSI as-is. Why bother working on 3.2 then ?

IF the AS is proven to be an issue, to a significant or non-negligable degree, then this is something that has to be fixed. Period. Not because I said it or Sarge said it, but because we are talking about Shannon here. So what we can just do is share our concerns and opinions and that should be the end of it.

This thread is going nowhere and that's a burden for Shannon which is already pretty drained.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The subs work. Sarge is a very unique case. You can show him evidence and he'll still stubbornly refuse to believe reality. Hell hes run AM6 4 times, you'd expect him to be a super alpha by now. The results speak for themselves. He hasn't just been resisting DMSI either. SM too. There's a lot more going on in his SubC than he realises.

If my logic is flawed, use examples and point it out with a counter argument. Again with the ad hominem and no proof. I never idolised him, I exemplified him.

I just saw the results of RTBoss's poll, most guys who had sex on DMSI did so in version 3.1A/B. That's real data. Those numbers don't lie. Your SubC might lie to you (as you stated earlier how you don't trust your SubC).

Ploof, while I have nothing against you personally, if you're going to keep constructing your arguments without evidence and solely ad hominem (which I'm assuming you learned in a play ground somewhere), then I'm sorry but you'll no longer be getting any of my time or consideration on this forum. Funny thing is you both think Shannon reads this crap.
10-06-2017, 05:30 PM
(10-06-2017 12:23 PM)mat422 Wrote:  I'm not entirely certain the anti-sniper is the issue here. It seems more like the subconscious being afraid of executing and twisting the anti sniper to avoid women. So anti sniper plays a part, but wouldn't be an issue if guys were full on executing without fear. So we're back to self sabotage due to subconscious resistance which Shannon is still working on. I could see how removal of AS could boost results, however it seems more like a symptom of a larger problem and wouldn't be a complete solution

Precisely what I've been saying.
10-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Sarge, overnight I was just informed by a few members here (given that I'm recently new to the forum) that this pattern you've bee running has been going on for quite some time. So I'm ending this discussion here. I just read some of your older posts from back in 2013 as well and yeah, I can see what they mean. All the best with your future subliminal success and I hope you one day get the results you're after.
10-06-2017, 06:59 PM
(10-06-2017 05:38 PM)Determined Wrote:  Sarge, overnight I was just informed by a few members here (given that I'm recently new to the forum) that this pattern you've bee running has been going on for quite some time. So I'm ending this discussion here. I just read some of your older posts from back in 2013 as well and yeah, I can see what they mean. All the best with your future subliminal success and I hope you one day get the results you're after.

Thanks. But I am curious, what pattern are you referring to?

I've heard that said a few times before, honestly I have been actively working on improving my communication as well as conflict resolution skills. I neither attacked you nor ignored you. I actually asked many questions (which you ignored) so I think I was more than accommodating. I was also very open to hearing your side.

Now if you simply want me to agree with you, that isn't something I'll do just because you want me too.
10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
(10-06-2017 10:50 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  The only anti sniper needed is one for stds. Anything else should be the users responsibility. Its not like this is a sub for a girlfriend. If shes crazy you just cut her out of your life. There will be plenty of fish in the sea if this sub can work as intended.

Basically where i'm at.
10-07-2017, 12:53 AM
(10-06-2017 07:51 PM)Rocket13 Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 10:50 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  The only anti sniper needed is one for stds. Anything else should be the users responsibility. Its not like this is a sub for a girlfriend. If shes crazy you just cut her out of your life. There will be plenty of fish in the sea if this sub can work as intended.

Basically where i'm at.

and one to anti snipe women that want to get pregnant by the user without users permission.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another thread on SM v DMSI :) thor2014 24 1,250 09-21-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  STMA 5.5G Thread Zane 0 199 09-02-2017 02:41 PM
Last Post: Zane
  DMSI collection of testimonials under one thread Determined 3 426 09-01-2017 02:25 AM
Last Post: thor2014
  MHS Discussion thor2014 22 1,610 08-29-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  AM6 25% over maximum? Babans 4 432 08-13-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  DMSI Healing Discussion Travis 3 713 06-04-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: Shannon