Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
06-01-2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
(06-01-2016 03:40 AM)dE3k Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 03:17 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 02:52 AM)dE3k Wrote:  I'm already having sexual dreams of women approaching me.Big Grin

Are you on AOSI?

yes I am, I had about 6 hours or so of exposure.

What is your experience so far?
Seems that a lotta people are already getting that warm fuzzy feeling.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 04:16 AM
I've been listening to ultrasonic, had a late night as well. Pretty much had a boner through the entire night and in my dreams women were directly asking to have sex with me ... I need to get out there now lol

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
[-] The following 2 users Like dweller94's post:
wolverine_i_am, Frosted
06-01-2016, 04:34 AM
(06-01-2016 04:16 AM)dweller94 Wrote:  I've been listening to ultrasonic, had a late night as well. Pretty much had a boner through the entire night and in my dreams women were directly asking to have sex with me ... I need to get out there now lol

Oh my god...wow.

Impressive, looking forward to hearing more.
06-01-2016, 05:52 AM
(06-01-2016 04:16 AM)dweller94 Wrote:  I've been listening to ultrasonic, had a late night as well. Pretty much had a boner through the entire night and in my dreams women were directly asking to have sex with me ... I need to get out there now lol

I concur - had nocturnal erection after erection. My whole pubic area is just thrumming right now. That's what is so amazing - you can literally feel it work.

I think I'm going to the gym today, and rather than listening to my usual heavy metal lifting mix, it'll be AOSI.

I have a client showing up here shortly...I'm going to turn this thing off now, 'cuz I don't need to be poppin' a tent around this sweet 75 year old, lol!
[-] The following 4 users Like RTBoss's post:
wolverine_i_am, Benjamin, , Aventus45
06-01-2016, 06:01 AM
(06-01-2016 05:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  I think I'm going to the gym today, and rather than listening to my usual heavy metal lifting mix, it'll be AOSI.

Damn it, was hoping I would get to be the first to work out with AOSI. Be sure to report how it goes. Big Grin

Jealous of the nocturnal boners btw. Excited to see whether they happen for me too.
06-01-2016, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 07:22 AM by Ultrasonic King.)
Maybe I'm being too safe. I thought we weren't supposed to do any physical activity with Aosi

I can resist everything except temptation
06-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Stopped listening to EHPRA 2.0 six weeks ago, no sub usage. Just enjoying the bliss and the opposite sex verbally greeting me. While on ASC, I only got visual interest from the opposite sex.

I was going to pass on Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility because I am quite satisfied with the attention I'm getting from the opposite sex after listening to EHPRA 2.0.

Until I read the product description and saw #10 HyperCompression Technology #2: (HCT2) This backport 6G technology, when combined with HCT#1, allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 1,600% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 16 hours of a standard 5G program

I already read about the energy that the first users got from listening to Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility and I'm about to go to sleep. I hope this energy doesn't keep me awake.
The other reason why I decided to purchase Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility is I believe this is as close as you will get to http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7518.html MYP Circle of Friends with Benefits if it is ever developed and released.

Yes, I did MYP Sexual Lover. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html She is still in my life and all is well. However, she goes out of town... A LOT!! She makes it up to me when she returns. I would like something more frequent.
@wolverine_i_am
Great idea to share results in one thread!!!

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
[-] The following 2 users Like 4Kingdoms's post:
wolverine_i_am, Mr. Anderson
06-01-2016, 07:43 AM
(06-01-2016 07:17 AM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote:  Maybe I'm being too safe. I thought we weren't supposed to do any physical activity with Aosi

Correct. However, have you been told not to drink alcohol and you still did it?? Same thing here. Shannon is legally covering his ass.

We have all been warned!! Muhahaha...

INTP-A

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
06-01-2016, 07:59 AM
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid111912
(06-01-2016 07:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 07:32 AM)dweller94 Wrote:  @shannon

Regarding AOSI, would you say that it has anything that addresses, reduces or eliminates 'neediness' or not ?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7537-p...#pid111847
(06-01-2016 02:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 01:48 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  The subs worth the price of admission just to know what this level of sexual energy feels like. Now I know the feeling, I'm going to start reading into energy stuff so I can utilize it.

I haven't done much work today lol.

Edit: I will say tho that despite feeling the heat/energy/dragon breath, I don't feel "horny". My cock isn't throbbing or anything like that. I would have assumed sexual energy would make me desperate for sex?

The program is designed to source, transform, and then project that energy as it is being transformed. Most people will not experience sexual arousal from their own energy projections therefore. I did that on purpose, because it allows you to maintain the upper hand when the other person is horny as hell and you're not. As in, you don't make yourself desperate.

INTP-A

06-01-2016, 08:15 AM
(06-01-2016 07:38 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  Stopped listening to EHPRA 2.0 six weeks ago, no sub usage. Just enjoying the bliss and the opposite sex verbally greeting me. While on ASC, I only got visual interest from the opposite sex.

I was going to pass on Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility because I am quite satisfied with the attention I'm getting from the opposite sex after listening to EHPRA 2.0.

Until I read the product description and saw #10 HyperCompression Technology #2: (HCT2) This backport 6G technology, when combined with HCT#1, allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 1,600% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 16 hours of a standard 5G program

I already read about the energy that the first users got from listening to Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility and I'm about to go to sleep. I hope this energy doesn't keep me awake.
The other reason why I decided to purchase Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility is I believe this is as close as you will get to http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7518.html MYP Circle of Friends with Benefits if it is ever developed and released.

Yes, I did MYP Sexual Lover. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html She is still in my life and all is well. However, she goes out of town... A LOT!! She makes it up to me when she returns. I would like something more frequent.
@wolverine_i_am
Great idea to share results in one thread!!!

OMG...

Even 4Kingdoms is coming out of retirement to use AOSI, now.

You guys, man... -.-

Jelly.
[-] The following 4 users Like CatMan's post:
4Kingdoms, wolverine_i_am, Aventus45, brightike
06-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Lmao.

One of my favorite parts about the release of AOSI has been your reaction to it Catman. Especially when Shannon used it and specifically said only E2 users couldn't combine it. Hahaha, sorry, I know it sucks for you but the comedy value is fantastic. Thank you for the laughs man Tongue

You'll be the one laughing in the end when you're all healed up and rich and super sexy!
[-] The following 8 users Like kenpachi's post:
4Kingdoms, CatMan, Frosted, wolverine_i_am, Kol, Benjamin, Shannon, Aventus45
06-01-2016, 09:07 AM
(06-01-2016 08:18 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  Lmao.

One of my favorite parts about the release of AOSI has been your reaction to it Catman. Especially when Shannon used it and specifically said only E2 users couldn't combine it. Hahaha, sorry, I know it sucks for you but the comedy value is fantastic. Thank you for the laughs man Tongue

You'll be the one laughing in the end when you're all healed up and rich and super sexy!

Thank you very much, dude!

I've tried to give some humour to the guys, put some smiles on people's faces about it! It's a big day, launch of an amazing program, big kudos to you, Shannon. I'm excited for you guys, it's an amazing piece of tech you guys have now at your disposal.

I look forward to reading about you guys in the magazines, dating celebs, and me trying to tell people I KNOW you guys...and nobody believing me!

"Yeah buddy...and I know Rihanna...whatever, bro!"
[-] The following 5 users Like CatMan's post:
Alpha360, wolverine_i_am, , Mr. Anderson, kenpachi
06-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Lets see if does actually work on the goal as advertised, for now it's great guys feel in heat, but well not really useful on it's own. I hope you guys will give us some in-depth field testing, I still have 3 Stages to do on SM3 before I can use that tool, hopefully one of you will get laid before that time using AOSI.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
wolverine_i_am
06-01-2016, 10:37 AM
(06-01-2016 07:38 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  Until I read the product description and saw #10 HyperCompression Technology #2: (HCT2) This backport 6G technology, when combined with HCT#1, allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 1,600% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 16 hours of a standard 5G program

AM6 on 5G already worked so quickly for me. Within the first few hours, I was already feeling the effects. That's already amazing. Now if one run of 5.5G is equivalent to 16 hrs of 5G, I cannot begin to comprehend how effective AOSI will be.

Hearing that all of you have been feeling the effects within a few mins, it makes me more excited.

Catman, I admire how you're incredibly patient right now. You must be itching so badly to switch over!
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
CatMan
06-01-2016, 10:56 AM
(06-01-2016 10:32 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 09:43 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Lets see if does actually work on the goal as advertised, for now it's great guys feel in heat, but well not really useful on it's own. I hope you guys will give us some in-depth field testing, I still have 3 Stages to do on SM3 before I can use that tool, hopefully one of you will get laid before that time using AOSI.

I was getting laid more often 2 months into BIATWB 4G, so I think so, well for me anyway...I can't speak for everyone else.

I did notice that also when I was doing BIATWB for around the same time. It was more effective than SM3 at least in term of actual concrete results (dates and sex).I even thought the results was from the phero I was using but it wasn't because when I stopped I didn't magically fall into the right girl at the good time in the good place.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
06-01-2016, 12:47 PM
(06-01-2016 07:17 AM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote:  Maybe I'm being too safe. I thought we weren't supposed to do any physical activity with Aosi

Where it has been said? I thought only activities that require a lot of concentration (like driving)?
06-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Oh, aren't we concentrating when working out? I'd stay I'm using more concentration when working out then driving

I can resist everything except temptation
06-01-2016, 02:36 PM
I don't see working out as something that requires a lot of concentration.
06-01-2016, 02:40 PM
This may be a better investement then SM3 , so it would seem ; plus less commitment 6 months versus 3 months or less.

"Continuous improvement is better then delayed perfection."_ Mark Twain
"We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become. " _ Dr. David Hawkins

06-01-2016, 04:03 PM
This is in response to the rules of playing the subs from the other thread.

(06-01-2016 12:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:  You must use it for no more than 2 loops, and use it for all loops at once. Use it no more than once a week.

I say loops instead of time because now it uses a 15 minute period of silence at the end of 60 minutes of exposure to prevent overload.

So you can use it once a week for 1-2 plays through.

Not within 4 hours of having used any other subliminal.

Not at all if you're using something else that does ITM-SS.

I'm also using AM6 right now and thinking of buying AoSI today, so can this be used on the time of the date or it has to be before the date? I'm thinking of these scenarios.

SCENARIO 1

6am-4pm: 10 hours of AM6

4pm-8pm: 4-hour rest on any subs

8pm: Start of the date. Play one loop (1hr&15min) during the date. And/Or another loop of (1hr&15min) for a total of 2.5hrs

SCENARIO 2

11:30am-1:30pm: 14 hours of AM6

1:30pm-5:30pm: 4-hour rest on any subs

5:30pm-8pm: Play one loop (1hr&15min) before the date. And/Or another loop of (1hr&15min) for a total of 2.5hrs

8pm: Start of the date.

Did I count the hours correctly?
Which of the two scenarios is more effective?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another thread on SM v DMSI :) thor2014 24 1,290 09-21-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  STMA 5.5G Thread Zane 0 203 09-02-2017 02:41 PM
Last Post: Zane
  DMSI collection of testimonials under one thread Determined 3 433 09-01-2017 02:25 AM
Last Post: thor2014
  MHS Discussion thor2014 22 1,628 08-29-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  AM6 25% over maximum? Babans 4 441 08-13-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  DMSI Healing Discussion Travis 3 725 06-04-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: Shannon