Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
11-26-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
Tinder has to be the worst thing by far for that. I'm in the best shape of my life, better shape than most guys and I barely get any matches. Some of that might be living in a small place. But it frustrates me.

The dynamic is even more ***** up, and it seems to contribute to retarded attitudes of women, even fat ugly women online tend to have an inflated sense of importance.

If I talk to girls in person the responses are much better, and even on POF.. but on tinder barely any matches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2017, 04:40 AM
(11-26-2017 08:04 PM)RiseaKnight Wrote:  I have been running DMSI A since June and getting results from the healing. Mostly noticing high esteem and got over my ex but nothing from women trying to seduce me, maybe some iois. I tried running B last 2 weeks and hit a wall. Tried to use Tinder but getting no matches. My self esteem is down. Started to question if it was working or was it placebo. Guess back to A.
I found that the enhancement from A was very shallow yeah. Maybe because it is just there as an aid for the main goal. You've been running it since Junce so I would have excepted a more solid self-esteem at least. Meaning, a self-esteem that can't be shattered as easily as that.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-28-2017, 06:57 PM
Anyone on the forum having concrete results from DMSI atm? Was hoping some guys would "break through" in the past few months, as Shannon suggested might happen.

Sadly my interest in DMSI has cratered recently. I remember the enormous excitement about this sub, about its potential. Each released seemed to get better(except v3.0.1, massive dud for me) Seems to have really dropped off with almost no users running it, and the few journals left have mixed results to say the least.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
CatMan
11-28-2017, 07:03 PM
I'm actually on 3.0.1a right now lol. Results on that one were the best for me.

I've been off DMSI entirely for a month or so till this last week.

Nothing crazy.

I'd say, for me, DMSI is a curiosity-creator but not a sex creator.

Almost like it's good marketing but doesn't help you be the product to match that marketing, unless you already are, in which case you don't need DMSI anyways.

Anyhow, that's my $0.02

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
[-] The following 4 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
ImFreeman, Travis, samba99, DarkPlouf
11-28-2017, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 08:05 PM by ImFreeman.)
(11-28-2017 07:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'd say, for me, DMSI is a curiosity-creator but not a sex creator.

Almost like it's good marketing but doesn't help you be the product to match that marketing, unless you already are, in which case you don't need DMSI anyways.

Anyhow, that's my $0.02

Best DMSI description ever LOL.

Explains why most people having some kind of success with it, were already good with women
[-] The following 2 users Like ImFreeman's post:
SargeMaximus, Dilettante
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Thats a good analysis Sarge, I agree.

What I find striking/concerning is the exodus of DMSI-using members from this forum.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
SargeMaximus
11-28-2017, 11:38 PM
(11-28-2017 10:32 PM)Travis Wrote:  Thats a good analysis Sarge, I agree.

What I find striking/concerning is the exodus of DMSI-using members from this forum.

Thanks.

And yes, me too. I can hardly remember what happened. Seems people just got more agitated with others and started fighting and flaming. Imo, it's the anti-sniper causing people to be way too picky.

Imho, what DMSI needs is to focus on similarities we have with people instead of differences, which will allow a larger amount of women to be seduced.

As I always say: "Burning bridges doesn't build them."

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
11-29-2017, 07:35 AM
(11-28-2017 11:38 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(11-28-2017 10:32 PM)Travis Wrote:  Thats a good analysis Sarge, I agree.

Thanks.

And yes, me too. I can hardly remember what happened. Seems people just got more agitated with others and started fighting and flaming. Imo, it's the anti-sniper causing people to be way too picky.

Imho, what DMSI needs is to focus on similarities we have with people instead of differences, which will allow a larger amount of women to be seduced.

As I always say: "Burning bridges doesn't build them."
The anti sniper should completely be removed. Starting to block before even getting any is a strange move.
[-] The following 3 users Like samba99's post:
DarkPlouf, ImFreeman, Dilettante
11-29-2017, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 01:12 PM by CatMan.)
I'll bite! I haven't posted for awhile anyway, so I'll force myself to now.

I'm still using DMSI, over 265 days of it now. Just stopped posting as I got tired of stupid nonsense every single time.

Not much to post about anyway: Dreams that may or may not be clearing/healing as they rarely make sense or could have anything to do with girls and attraction or my awful past with girls. Social grease seemingly but still zero sexual stuff from girls. Still not seen as a REAL option to them or taken seriously as a dating/sexual option they then go for in any way. Still the cool/nice/funny/friend guy whatever but never the sexy guy they actually want and go for that I see over and over. And those guys have normal baggage and issues and red flags and what not, so THEY don't need seemingly endless clearing and healing before they get sexual attraction and the hot girls I want chasing them giving them sex! They didn't use 10,000+ hours of subs yet they got the girl I wanted. So I do often wonder what good were all of those hours in reality.

Something is missing, or there's an error or more in the script like with V2.2, or my long term view that a program made to influence others just doesn't work in reality and is impossible as I've often stated. As it doesn't change my face and body etc. we are what we are, some of us will be "hot", others won't and fade into the background and no stream or wave can change that. I've also stated before that it's no surprise that guys who were good with women or at least capable with them beforehand, continue to do so on DMSI, that isn't an endorsement of the program, but of them. Guys like me who struggled beforehand with girls, continue to do so now. Also, programs that work on YOUR mind can clearly work, as it only deals with you. Once you try to listen to something to make OTHER people do things...hmm well here we are. I've always been very skeptical that kind of thing can happen in reality. I still just don't believe it can deliver on the claims it's able to do, I haven't seen anything to the contrary. It's also possible this program will finally come to a point where this gender neutral agenda will have to be abandoned to make it work as I and others have often stated. It's obvious the level of difficulty in making a woman approach a man to initiate sex, compared to the existing man approaching a woman for sex, which has existed forever and is already occurring without DMSI. So this stubborn clinging to the gender neutral thing doesn't make sense to me, when the whole point of the creation of this program was to pick a difficult goal (women approaching men for sex that men find attractive, "flipping the script" to describe DMSI was the phrase at the time I believe) to make the skeleton script as strong as possible for 6G. Seems like a contradiction to me, sounds like it was clearly designed for straight males, who need that goal and lined up to support the program, and thats's who 99% of the feedback has been from. A goal this extreme will likely need far more focus, if it's even possible to achieve.

That, coupled with the extreme amount of time in between releases way beyond any rational level, over 3 times as long as earlier releases used to be. The continued low performance in real life situations, has fatigued a lot of people and they've left to do others things in the meantime or just given up on it. Likely fed up with endless delays and lack of results. Delays happen, but since early 2016 when this program was made I believe, the fact that it still is nowhere near close to advertised design goal means naturally people will get tired of it and walk away at some point. Makes perfect sense to me. At some point I often wonder if I'm wasting my time on these things as I said earlier, and what they're actually doing in reality. Especially as I watch unremarkable randoms fluke into girls I want over and over without doing 10,000+ hours of subs like me, so you do feel like a fool at times.

It's clear it still has a very very long way to go. And since V3.4 will be "final", it's a massive amount of distance to make up for it to perform advertised design goal in only 3 more versions. I'm on my 6th version now, ran this program since July 13, 2016, and I still have yet to see anything close to design goal, or even just clear sexual attraction that leads to even just a kiss or a date in any way. Sex isn't even on my radar anymore, I've greatly lowered my expectations from the hyperbole of design goal level stuff. I continue to have severe doubts it can do so, unfortunately. I'm hoping something happens that shows me it can, but so far since starting this program long long ago, that hasn't been the case. And since the skeleton script is being built through this, even if I believe this program won't work for me, I have to continue to try and give feedback or else there's a chance future programs won't work for me someday if it doesn't resolve some issue I have or whatever. But I do feel guilty only reporting it not working, but I can't talk about what isn't happening, I have to be honest or it's all a waste of time.

It's strange, but I do have an IDGAF vibe I've written about. But as I've said before, I don't know if it's the sub doing it, or just me being so deeply fed up with disappointment about girls for so long in my life, I've checked out of girls and all the design goal fantasies.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I posted, so I decided to do so due to this discussion.
[-] The following 6 users Like CatMan's post:
Griffin, samba99, SargeMaximus, Travis, WIP68, Dilettante
11-29-2017, 02:07 PM
265 days... Why don't you move on to something else ?
From an outsider look (me) it just seems like a waste of time to continue on a path that do no bear any fruit.

In this time span you coud have got something more valuable with a subliminal that resonate more with you.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Hi Plouf,

I came to this site years ago only to deal with my issues with women. No other programs really interest me.

Also, as I said in my previous post:

(11-29-2017 01:00 PM)CatMan Wrote:  ...since the skeleton script is being built through this, even if I believe this program won't work for me, I have to continue to try and give feedback or else there's a chance future programs won't work for me someday if it doesn't resolve some issue I have or whatever.

So the path forward for me is through DMSI. Also, I understand it's still a work-in-progress so I continue to use it and report to help it improve in the hopes of someday seeing some returns on it and making it all finally worth it. We'll see if that materialises.

I also don't give up very easily in my life Wink.
[-] The following 2 users Like CatMan's post:
Zane, Travis
11-29-2017, 03:28 PM
Ah CatMan, good to see you, and I'm glad you weighed in as well. Imo, we need people like you to report their findings otherwise Shannon won't know how to improve it for us hard cases.

I have some things to add to what you're saying and perhaps some things that support your findings as well:

- Social grease: Yes, totally, but like you, it doesn't seem to make me an option. It's like overtly people like me, but they don't demonstrate it through actions. Although, to be fair, I've had a lot of support from my mother, landlord, his nephew, and my cousin recently in regards to the job searching I'm currently doing, which is new.

- The guys good with girls not needing the clearing thing is a definite bummer for me as well. My brother, for one. also, today in the library I witnessed a girl approach a guy (not me) and ask him about what he was doing later and whatnot while the guy just sat there and responded casually. So it doe4s happen in real life.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
CatMan
11-29-2017, 03:31 PM
Maybe taking a week or so off then starting again might be good Catman. I used it all the way through myself but a few others have mentioned they stopped briefly and went back again and then it was working better after the break, maybe it just gives the mind some space to integrate.
[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
CatMan, Hannibal
11-29-2017, 04:26 PM
One week break indeed helps.
Anyways what’s PTPA? Just curious
11-29-2017, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 04:50 PM by DarkPlouf.)
Quote:I also don't give up very easily in my life Wink.
How is finding the "right" path, or to say the least, a better path, giving up ?
Well, good for Shannon that you're still using DMSI for test purposes, though from my view point you're just sacrificing yourself. And I'm not sure Shannon needs this.
That was just my $0.02, if you're ok to keep running a sub that don't give you much, good for you.

Quote:Anyways what’s PTPA? Just curious
Positive Attitude Positive Thinking I assume.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-29-2017, 05:07 PM
(11-29-2017 04:47 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  
Quote:I also don't give up very easily in my life Wink.
How is finding the "right" path, or to say the least, a better path, giving up ?
Well, good for Shannon that you're still using DMSI for test purposes, though from my view point you're just sacrificing yourself. And I'm not sure Shannon needs this.
That was just my $0.02, if you're ok to keep running a sub that don't give you much, good for you.

Hi again Plouf,

The "giving up" joke was a general tongue-in-cheek thing describing how I didn't get to where I am in life by running away when things are difficult. I thought that was obvious, maybe not. It also would mean walking away from the program best designed to handle my issue I came here for years ago: women. And vacating the ability to give valuable feedback that can aid my future development as described below. No other programs interest me here, as I described in my earlier reply.

I've mentioned the "why" in my original post, and in my reply. But it's been overlooked accidentally both times, I'll repost it again now:

(11-29-2017 01:00 PM)CatMan Wrote:  ...since the skeleton script is being built through this, even if I believe this program won't work for me, I have to continue to try and give feedback or else there's a chance future programs won't work for me someday if it doesn't resolve some issue I have or whatever.

That's why I run it, despite the lack of results. If I plan to use future programs, I need to stick to this program and report to aid it no matter what. Isn't much of a hardship as women are the only reason why I came here, so no other programs really interest me as I've said.

I'm sure it's clear now.
11-29-2017, 05:32 PM
I haven't overlooked anything CatMan, I can read.
Good luck.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Hey Catman,

I feel your frustration, and I agree with many of your points. However, I remember you've seen some external results, right? The register girl brushing your arm and other little things. I'm not trying to discount what your saying, I've had my moments of doubt and they can be soul crushing.

But In the end, I don't agree with you that DMSI can't affect others. I've seen DMSI do unreal things to people. I've said it before, I've had the experience of being a celebrity during my DMSI runs. The most beautiful blonde I've ever seen ditched her boyfriend at an art event to be in my presence, and then looked at me seductively all night. On DMSI, women I've known for years changed their behavior around me. My own female cousins/second cousins were aroused in presence (disturbingly). I had an unbelievable manifestation involving a woman I loved and had not seen for 10 years. Without diving into the details, the enormous unlikelihood of said event forced me to accept DMSI as the source. I don't mean to discount you, but rather encourage you. If Shannon is right about the resistance tech, then we will laugh on this in a years time.

DMSI ultimately fell short for me in terms of girls initiating. Deer-In-Headlines look? check. Frozen in place? check. Mouth agape? check. But they still won't approach me. This part of the program has failed me, and it is a fixable issue. I know for a fact know that subliminals can make girls approach you.

6 months ago, I felt so close to executing, I was sure the next version would put me over the edge. To progress for a year, get so close.... only to stall out in purgatory. It's been quite disappointing. Then you have all the DMSI guys leaving the site... the entire community for DMSI has died

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
DarkPlouf, SargeMaximus
11-29-2017, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 06:05 PM by DarkPlouf.)
Yes, DMSI can affect others. I don't get IOI really but I have an online female friend that is particularly affected by it. Mentionned her in my journal. I started DMSI 6 days ago and she was back at day 2, still playing the virtual GF thing. At the end of my run #2 some random girls in the street were staring at me deeply.

What I'm noticing is, some people are just more affected, whereas others don't seem to be affected at all.
I see a bunch of girls every day, the same girls everytime, but none of them are showing interest (yet).
It's strange that random people on the street stare so deeply but the girls that are close to me do not seem to give a ****, although they should be affected by the aura and the snipers.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
[-] The following 2 users Like DarkPlouf's post:
SargeMaximus, enoch
11-29-2017, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 06:35 PM by CatMan.)
Hi Travis,

I guess also that I've heard so often about new things being added, new modules, more power etc. etc. etc. and when I use it, I still struggle to see anything close to design goal. So I do tend to become apathetic about new things coming along after so many releases and the same results. And wonder if it will ever pan out.

That incident was made out to be more than it was. She touched my hand while giving me change, that's what happened. Not exactly anywhere near design goal. I've reached out to her a couple times since, no response. Sometimes when I sit girls come and hug me and squeeze my head into their boobs lol, it's not a big deal and doesn't mean anything or go anywhere, that's happened forever. So the change thing is nothing, it was said more to make a point that I'll talk about below.

I wanted to post some kind of update recently and saw discussion from you and others about the forum being empty. So, me being part of the reason for that due to not posting for so long, decided it was time to post. You're welcome to have your own experiences or beliefs, obviously. I personally just haven't seen any clear evidence myself that it can affect others in reality, ie. causing attractive girls to act attracted to me and do something about it. So I still don't believe programs designed to make others do something work. I've had girls brush my hands while giving me change before DMSI, not a big deal.

I mentioned it more because I was trying to show how much of a strain it is to find real/tangible/obvious positive things occurring with girls that didn't happen before the sub. Because I've read many posts about things where it seems to be a serious stretch of faith to praise DMSI for some interactions or happenings that seem totally normal. Closest thing to what you wrote in your post I've had is T. Who I thought when first starting DMSI to be my ideal girl to use this on as I really liked her and she was out of reach beforehand. And the other girl who was hot too, acting cold and distant and even bitchy to me and eventually disappearing and me not doing anything to make that happen to either of them. Now, I've had girls fade out of my life many times before DMSI, so like I said above it isn't fair to single DMSI out as the why, and even to say it "ruined" things with girls if that's even possible. I can still contact T, but until things seem different with me, there's no point as it'll be the same behaviour. For all I know, it could've just been some simple rumour started about me they both were very bothered by and in their eyes I never recovered. That's happened before too. I just don't know what caused a complete reversal of the connection with both. So I posted about it in case others report the same thing, then we could have a better idea if the sub is involved in it or not.

I know everyone wants to believe in the program and it's success, but only reporting truthfully and honestly can make that happen. If it isn't working, then that needs to be reported so it can be fixed, hopefully. That's why I've always chosen to stick to honest reporting, even if it gets criticised at times.

That's always my intent with posting, not denigration, but improvement of the sub, and future subs through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
Travis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  STMA-5.5G Suggestion Thread. Zane 1 586 11-23-2017 03:50 AM
Last Post: Zane
  DMSI Healing Discussion Travis 11 1,352 11-13-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: DarkPlouf
  Another thread on SM v DMSI :) thor2014 24 1,753 09-21-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  DMSI collection of testimonials under one thread Determined 3 629 09-01-2017 02:25 AM
Last Post: thor2014
  MHS Discussion thor2014 22 1,914 08-29-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  AM6 25% over maximum? Babans 4 631 08-13-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Shannon