Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
10-04-2017, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 06:27 AM by Nox.)
RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
I still don't understand you guys.

Masculinity for me skyrocketed on DMSI. I have no idea where people get the idea that it doesn't increase it. Maybe resistance?

Alpha programming doesn't seem needed as it isn't the goal, but I agree that it would be best if Shannon can get the AM refresher to work in dmsi.

It's possible that people are starting to take the kitchen sink thinking approach. Dmsi won't have everything obviously, but the masculinity is there and I didn't feel any incompatibility with AM.

Also for what it's worth, I'd like to have the LDS stay to see how it functions with the newer improvements. Might be amazing, who knows
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
Determined, X88B88
10-04-2017, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 07:27 AM by Plouf.)
Quote:Masculinity for me skyrocketed on DMSI. I have no idea where people get the idea that it doesn't increase it. Maybe resistance?
Or maybe it simply didn't concur to the subconscious that he has to do that. There is no statement to improve the user's masculinity so why is it that surprising that some users don't get that ?
You can't really blame "resistance" for preventing the user to achieve X when the scripts doesn't specifically, arbitrary and clearly leads the way to X.
Your subconscious doesn't work nor interpret DMSI the same way as someone else's subconscious does.

Quote:It's possible that people are starting to take the kitchen sink thinking approach. Dmsi won't have everything obviously, but the masculinity is there and I didn't feel any incompatibility with AM.
Well, that's the thing. It isn't there. Literally. Shannon is going to do something about that in 3.2, by specifically stating that goal, though by keeping in mind the gender neutrality flag.

My point is, it shouldn't be surprising that some users don't experience X when there is specifically no statements for X. How the subC interprets the script is part of the randomness that makes version Y works for user A whereas the others don't.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plouf's post:
Nox
10-04-2017, 07:53 AM
(10-04-2017 04:05 AM)Determined Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 01:31 AM)Plouf Wrote:  DMSI being experimental, I just think it's wiser to remove all restrictions, get a product that works for most user, then add as many safeties as we are allowed to without screwing up the success rate.
What's the point of the test version if we can't really "test" and see what works and what doesn't.

I believe the anti-snipers may be an issue for some users, not all probably, but for some, yes.
And on a practical level, the subconscious can use them to sabotage the user. And the anti-snipers weight in the script too. But are they really necessary ? Some things should be kept simple really...In opposite to the anti-snipers or the I-don't-know-how-much criteria for the snipers to strike.

Yes, women can be dangerous and ruin your life and so on but this is the user's responssibility to watch out for such cases.
If we can get a working DMSI with anti-snipers, great. But it they break the balance and the program's efficiency for more than a few users, then it's obviously best to remove them.
And the 3.1 version has still the anti-snipers so those who want them that much can stick with it, since, apparently, those who execute it have no issue.

Thing is Plouf, that kind of behaviour isn't "watched out for". It's subtle and under the radar. Most times, women aren't even consciously aware they're doing it. Some women in relationships even fatten their men up just so other women won't find them attractive anymore. When you become the apple of a woman's eye (either through incredible attraction or having her sexually addicted to you) she'll start trying to lock you up.

My friend whose a sex and relationship therapist says it best; "A single man is like a tiger, wild and free. When he meets a woman and gets in a relationship, the woman wants to lock the tiger up and make him her own. So she puts a single wall up on one side of the tiger. The tiger sees the wall but still sees three open sides. So he says meh and shrugs it off. The woman puts another wall up, now the tiger is locked in on two sides. Before he knows, the tigers enclosed. What happens to a tiger when put in captivity? It becomes docile. Then the woman starts to panic and wonders what happened to her tiger"

The story above is how alot of marriages end up. Its a side effect of the monogamy paradigm that permeates our societies. It's foolish to believe that any inexperienced man would/could be immune to that.

That being said, I do see the value in going to the other end of the spectrum and having a viable product first without the limitations. Though if this were the case, then most guys here would have to learn the hard way which isn't pleasant.

That's honestly one of the main reasons why I'd like the anti-snipers gone (temporarily). Sometimes for some people experience isn't just the best teacher, it's the ONLY teacher. Sometimes you need to go through a specific situation in life to get the full lesson from it (keyword: sometimesTongue) Although I'd be completely fine with keeping in an anti-STD sniper as Ben and whoever else suggested.

Popular recent questions to Shannon:

1. What are the "sniper modules" in V3.1?

2. What is "reality bending"?
[-] The following 2 users Like K-Train's post:
Dilettante, Nox
10-04-2017, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 08:14 AM by max321.)
I agree with people who want the anti-sniper removed, there could be a possibility that somebody's subconscious believes all hot women are at least a bit crazy, and that would lead to the program not working at all or that just the h/c part works for them.
This thought reminded me of this video. Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvxDxDLDvg
[-] The following 3 users Like max321's post:
Plouf, SargeMaximus, Nox
10-04-2017, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 08:21 AM by Plouf.)
Quote:there could be a possibility that somebody's subconscious believes all hot women are at least a bit crazy
Speaking of that, I heard "women are crazy" so many times in my life. Most of the time from women themselves, bragging proudly how crazy they are.
Just hope my subconscious didn't internalize that crap really.

Also I can totally see how the anti-snipers can sabotage red pill guys.

INFP-T.
[-] The following 2 users Like Plouf's post:
SargeMaximus, Nox
10-04-2017, 08:33 AM
I agree that the anti-sniper should be removed for the next version, just to see how things go. I don't believe people are malicious, most often, attacks happen because of misunderstandings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Nox
10-04-2017, 08:40 AM
I believe in Shannon, id rather have the next DMSI to be imperfect if that means the one after will be even better. I believe we should give feedback, provide date and let the Maestro do his magic. In the end we are still getting the upgrades for free. And that translates to hard work, resurch and hours put to toghether by one man trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Im only speaking from my experiance, but i always tend to forget all the value that i've got from DMSI. Its a shame that the Naturalizer tech is so effective it makes us ignorant to the changes.

INTJ
[-] The following 1 user Likes Illumi's post:
Nox
10-04-2017, 09:15 AM
(10-04-2017 08:40 AM)Illumi Wrote:  Its a shame that the Naturalizer tech is so effective it makes us ignorant to the changes.

My thoughts, the naturaliser is genius. If we didn't have this it would lead to a lot more recognition of change, that would lead to increased cognitive dissonance, which would cause homoeostasis (the pendulum that likes shit consistent) to kick in, which would likely lead to reversion.

Also I like the anti-sniper - if DMSI is as powerful as it is then it could lead to some pretty messed up situations... there are a lot of emotionally estranged psychos out there who might look good in a thong, but they'd cut your x off with a scissors and feed it to you given half the chance. 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. IMO better have it in and then work on your acceptable level of crazy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes X88B88's post:
Nox
10-04-2017, 09:30 AM
(10-04-2017 09:15 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  Also I like the anti-sniper - if DMSI is as powerful as it is then it could lead to some pretty messed up situations... there are a lot of emotionally estranged psychos out there who might look good in a thong, but they'd cut your x off with a scissors and feed it to you given half the chance. 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. IMO better have it in and then work on your acceptable level of crazy.

Hmm, this got me thinking.

Obviously we don't want women who will harm us physically, but the "acceptable level of crazy" part is too vague and, imo, may be screening out girls that are quite normal.

I suggest keeping the sniper for STDs (like Ben was saying) as well as one against physical harm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Nox
10-04-2017, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 10:24 AM by Plouf.)
Personally the simple fact that a part of the script contains statements that go against the goal of the product (here, causing repulsion) is too dangerous to be taken lighty. I trust Shannon, but I still think the anti-sniper can be a real threat to the user.
Also, I still don't see the usefulness, really.
You guys are talking like if you expect normal people to walk with a device on them telling them who's dangerous/crazy or not. Everybody is doing fine without such device.

You don't need the anti-sniper to turn down someone.

WM,SM and AOS are out for years. They have no anti-sniper or such. Did someone get his balls cut by a crazy woman ?

INFP-T.
[-] The following 2 users Like Plouf's post:
Dilettante, Nox
10-04-2017, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 10:30 AM by Illumi.)
On DMSI the anti sniper got me to IMMEDIATLY block many women i was talking to who were complaining and or suicidal. As soon as i felt that my gut reaction was BLOCK her ass NOW!! Also since im pretty content with them women im seeing now, i assume the were filtred from the bad ones. Anti sniper FTW

INTJ
Nox
10-04-2017, 10:31 AM
So, you're telling you're not capable by yourself to "block" suicidal women ?

INFP-T.
Nox
10-04-2017, 10:38 AM
(10-04-2017 10:31 AM)Plouf Wrote:  So, you're telling you're not capable by yourself to "block" suicidal women ?

Before they become suicidal?

Sm also had the antisniper albeit an early version.

The antisniper is heavenly if it works properly
10-04-2017, 11:08 AM
(10-04-2017 09:56 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Personally the simple fact that a part of the script contains statements that go against the goal of the product (here, causing repulsion) is too dangerous to be taken lighty. I trust Shannon, but I still think the anti-sniper can be a real threat to the user.
You guys are talking like if you expect normal people to walk with a device on them telling them who's dangerous/crazy or not. Everybody is doing fine without such device.

WM,SM and AOS are out for years. They have no anti-sniper or such. Did someone get his balls cut by a crazy woman ?

Why do you think the anti-sniper is a threat to the user, Plouf?

(10-04-2017 10:29 AM)Illumi Wrote:  On DMSI the anti sniper got me to IM<MEDIATLY block many women i was talking to who were complaining and or suicidal. As soon as i felt that my gut reaction was BLOCK her ass NOW!! Also since im pretty content with them women im seeing now, i assume the were filtred from the bad ones. Anti sniper FTW

So if I understand you Illumi, you're content with the sniper because you are getting women, is that right?

I'm pointing these out because I think I'm noticing something:

- Those who want the sniper are already getting with women, and want to be protected against the crazies,

- While those who do not want the sniper aren't getting women at all, and feel it is sabotaging them to that end.
[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
Dilettante, Nox
10-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Sigh. Well whatever, I didn't need a sub to ease some broken people out of my life.
It really doesn't occur to me that some people expect to be assisted to filter their social circle.
Nox, you're the one telling DMSI can't have everything, so why don't we just focus on what's important and vital so that DMSI does what is advertised ?

Anyway, seems like everyone has his own opinion, and at the end of the day everything depends on Shannon.

INFP-T.
Nox
10-04-2017, 11:13 AM
(10-04-2017 11:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 09:56 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Personally the simple fact that a part of the script contains statements that go against the goal of the product (here, causing repulsion) is too dangerous to be taken lighty. I trust Shannon, but I still think the anti-sniper can be a real threat to the user.

Why do you think the anti-sniper is a threat to the user, Plouf?

(10-04-2017 10:29 AM)Illumi Wrote:  On DMSI the anti sniper got me to IM<MEDIATLY block many women i was talking to who were complaining and or suicidal. As soon as i felt that my gut reaction was BLOCK her ass NOW!! Also since im pretty content with them women im seeing now, i assume the were filtred from the bad ones. Anti sniper FTW

So if I understand you Illumi, you're content with the sniper because you are getting women, is that right?

I'm pointing these out because I think I'm noticing something:

- Those who want the sniper are already getting with women, and want to be protected against the crazies,

- While those who do not want the sniper aren't getting women at all, and feel it is sabotaging them to that end.

I've met two off tinder who are now my fwb, i did filter out many of them aka the depressed suicidal ones just when things were getting good. The ones im meeting very cool and i have great chemistry with. I have, however, been off dmsi for a while now and the anti sniper is no more. My tinder matches are no where as good as they were

INTJ
Nox
10-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Quote:Why do you think the anti-sniper is a threat to the user, Plouf?
Because it exactly goes against the goal of the program by reversing the aura and this is something that can be executed uncontrollably. Either by self sabotaging, or by misunderstanding.

INFP-T.
Nox
10-04-2017, 11:24 AM
(10-04-2017 11:18 AM)Plouf Wrote:  
Quote:Why do you think the anti-sniper is a threat to the user, Plouf?
Because it exactly goes against the goal of the program by reversing the aura and this is something that can be executed uncontrollably. Either by self sabotaging, or by misunderstanding.

No it's simply filtering toxic people that might make your life a living hell, how is NOT filtering them any good?

INTJ
[-] The following 2 users Like Illumi's post:
Kol, Nox
10-04-2017, 11:47 AM
(10-04-2017 11:10 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Sigh. Well whatever, I didn't need a sub to ease some broken people out of my life.
It really doesn't occur to me that some people expect to be assisted to filter their social circle.
Nox, you're the one telling DMSI can't have everything, so why don't we just focus on what's important and vital so that DMSI does what is advertised ?

Anyway, seems like everyone has his own opinion, and at the end of the day everything depends on Shannon.

Getting laid is the primary goal, so weeding out the ones ones is beneficial and in line with the main goal

Also, I didn't get laid while on DMSI (besides my girl) and I used it primarily for the healing aspects. So it's possible to do something different, but the real focus is sexual irresistibility
10-04-2017, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 11:53 AM by Plouf.)
Quote:No it's simply filtering toxic people that might make your life a living hell
It's not about what the anti-sniper does or doesn't do. It's about the possibility that it can be misused.
The AS reverses the aura for people it labels as "unacceptably crazy". And how that decision is made is out of the conscious realm. So, that means, if for whatever creative and/or irrational reason my subconscious labels a woman as unacceptably crazy, I'm screwed, even if rationally she isn't as harmful.

If like me you read old Shannon's posts about the subconscious's behavior, you'd be baffled at how irrational it can be. Just read that recent post he made about reversal resistance.

That's my main concern. The other concern I have is that DMSI is already pretty heavy, and as the AS definitely not being important, that's something that can be removed, temporarly at least, so that we focus on what is vital and important in the first place.

Now don't you guys get me wrong. I'm not trying to do Shannon's job or to dictate what to do. I don't know how many hours Shannon spent working on the AS.

This is just my opinion and some of my concerns.

INFP-T.
Nox

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another thread on SM v DMSI :) thor2014 24 1,276 09-21-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  STMA 5.5G Thread Zane 0 202 09-02-2017 02:41 PM
Last Post: Zane
  DMSI collection of testimonials under one thread Determined 3 430 09-01-2017 02:25 AM
Last Post: thor2014
  MHS Discussion thor2014 22 1,623 08-29-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  AM6 25% over maximum? Babans 4 437 08-13-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  DMSI Healing Discussion Travis 3 720 06-04-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: Shannon