XyzN's course on BIABW ***with 100 day review now!***
01-22-2015, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2015 06:52 PM by XyzN.)
XyzN's course on BIABW ***with 100 day review now!***
Hi everyone, I'm starting a sub journey with BIABW! I've used free ones the past year, which have been great! Looking forward to Shannon's work here at Indigo!
note, I do use pheromones as part of my daily routine, so take that to mind, I'll still try to pick out unusual happenings that may of happened irregardless of pheromones or not.

Day 1 - I had a girl from the dept. next over at work say "Hi XyzN" slyly. I was surprised cause she said this as my back was turned to her. Never talked to her before, unless she's a returning co-worker from a while back I may of forgotten. I replied back "oh hey, how's it going."
I said some rather lewd funny things at work with my co-workers haha. That's not very normal of me to say, but I was having fun.

At school, I opened a few of my classmates, something I usually don't do too often.

Also the 1st night listening to these on ultrasonic, I kept waking up in the middle of the night, I'd say at least 3 times total. Every time I fall back asleep I'd have some weird dreams, can't remember details but I feel like they were ones of resistance. However, I felt very good apart from the lack of sleep for the rest of the day.

let's hope for the best these coming days.
Day 3
More odd dreams. Not about women particularly, but pretty odd. All I can remember haha.

******My review of BIABW after 100 days******* As of 5/2/15
I know there aren't many reports on BIABW, so I feel the need to report my feelings on it so others can learn a bit more about it.

So it's been over 100 days since I started BIABW, and ONLY BIABW during this time.

small note, I had been using a smaller company's subs for a few months prior to starting BIABW. I gave a few days break, but not the recommended amount of days break as I was eager to start. And having some small benefit of that one, I gave Shannon's subs a whirl with confidence they'd work.

I've used it nearly every day and night since Jan 20. On average, 4 hours straight during the day, then about 6-8 hours overnight. Listening to Stream overnight, sometimes Silent, but my family is rambunctious, so using Stream was the best to block out their noise at night. A few nights were hard to fall asleep, but mostly everything was fine sleep wise with the sub.

The first night or second, I had typical resistance dreams. They weren't about women per say, but I certainly remember them being very frightful and remember waking up to my heart beating fast in almost a panic state.
The following first two weeks of sleep were very fun I have to be honest. The dreams were very women filled and great! haha. I remember having dates, initiating some conversations, etc etc. Stuff I normally would never expect myself to do. Those vivid (and fun) dreams stopped right after 2 weeks in. Sad I want more of those haha.

It was also AFTER the first week I noted small change in behavior during the day at work. please see previous reports of mine if I miss something here.
About 1 month in I can say my body language at work was very much becoming more "open" with the women around my dept. especially around those I knew already. I was a bit more coy with customers. Also began feeling a strong need to get out and be a bit more social with friends and family, again, something I normally don't pay much attention to doing & found that feeling very welcoming.
2 months in, I note that I feel even better than I did the last month. I start initiating kino a lot more with women. I'm very loose bodylanguage wise in my college classrooms. i tease more with my co-workers. I'm slinging my arm around them casually, stuff I never did prior to starting BIABW. I'm a lot more flirty attitude with my women customers. I've had a good bunch of customers compliment me on my work I do for them, but this has lots of variables and I can't say for certain it's only BIABW (I also am a strong user in Pheromones that proved themselves to me).
I've recently developed a pretty strong taste in fashion/self-image, wow, something I never had too much of either before starting BIABW. I've bought new cologne, clothing, and stuff.
A certain co-worker I recently began working with, I developed a crush for, but after listening for so long, I noticed how I really don't care for her anymore and her kind of "drama, trashy" woman she was. Felt good to not have those feelings for her anymore.
Currently, still about the same, I guess I'm still advancing with BIABW, but I'm very eager to trying something stronger or at least different than BIABW. Still not ready to drop 500$ on the Alpha series, would love to, but my current financial status as a college kid with one part time job doesn't allow me to haha. Like I said earlier I can't really say the interactions I had with women were mostly due to BIABW, since I've kind of changed a lot the past few months..............or maybe I can because BIABW was the reason I changed so much the past few months? Big Grin

Now things BIABW did not do for me. It did not make me much more "Alpha". I still have behavior in that sense similar to before Jan 20. I don't take too much charge in social interactions. However, I do find my new sense of confidence helping me along those lines, so it's not a 0% increase in Alpha behavior, just not enough that I would say would be a highlight of this subliminal.
It also did not make me start or initiate more things too much. For instance, opening up strangers/classmates, hosting social events, or being the one to invite my friends out to somewhere. I had developed that urge to do so, but I never followed up and would repeatedly procrastinate on this, still do actually. (this was something I did before BIABW, so please don't mix this up, BIABW actually helped reduce this actually a bit).
The actual attraction, manifestation by my standards, hasn't really been it's fullest potential I'd say. If I had more inner game experience, I'm sure it'd only add to have BIABW's attitude to drive it home, but alas, I do not, so I want to say BIABW won't drive any interactions home if you don't know what to do beyond basic attraction like me Sad That'd it pay to try out the subs relating to that stuff first and using BIABW as a secondary to that afterwords probably would be better...idk...

tl;dr
Overall I feel noticeably more loose, open, & more confident than I did before listening. My attitude towards almost all women has changed for the better & am more willing to interact with them. For the money I spent, I feel satisfied with the results. I would recommend BIABW for those who willing the patience to use for at least a month. And great to buy for a first product as it was for me & want to see Shannon's work at play. I wouldn't say BIABW produced "bombing, explosive, blatant" results, but some nice gradual wholesome ones.
If you have the money I think it'd be worth trying out the more talked about subs and can see why BIABW isn't talked so much about unlike AM and the others. Or at least trying out more self improvement first.

I'm very eager to try out something new (hopefully more potent) now. Time to do more researching and reading.

***11/17 EDIT, more thoughts on the run from Mystic Pymp's journal I wrote***
I just saw your thread, I would of chimed in earlier had I saw it.
I did BIATBW, it was my first sub, for a little over 3 months prior to starting my AM6 run (which ends tonight actually haha).

I have to say BIATBW worked for me. I felt effects/placebo in just a week, but I would say for sure effects were 2 weeks in. I want to say as I approached the 2 month mark, effects started feeling like they were not getting any better...but I can't say for sure, but things were feeling pretty much the same as the next month went by.
I would be sitting in class next to girls and my natural body language would just be very mysterious, confident, sly in my body language. Like I would angle, lean my body back at my desk in such ways, it's kind of funny thinking back on how I felt haha. I could see a few of the women around me at school would be a little 'fidgety' at times. Wink

I would be at work servicing customers. Almost any woman I saw as 'beautiful' I would pull the same exact vibe out. I would serve them in a sly, somewhat sexual, flirty demeanor. I was praised a good amount of times, but I can't contribute all my results to subs as I'm a heavy user of pheromones too.

BIATBW worked in ways that just made me seem very approachable to women, my body language was almost always like this 24/7 at work, school, & in public. I'm sure SM, maybe WM work in a similar way? No customers around? I still would be standing there with a smirk & eyebrow raised as I waited around.

Overall, it just put me in flirty mood with women. The only problem, I came to realize, is that I could never close or get anywhere with our conversations because I had nothing internally to back that up with. This is when I decided to run AM6 and hope it helped fuel my life with more things to talk and share about. And as soon as I started AM6, the vibe I had developed with BIATBW, quickly vanished. I had co-workers telling me why I'm so quiet all of a sudden for the weeks/first months to follow.
After running AM6, I see no reason not to try out BIATBW, (again in my case). But I'm looking to get my second run of AM6, out of the way asap. If I wasn't looking at the other subs or re running AM6, I'd definitely be running BIATBW again to see how it differs now after doing AM6. At least for a month in my case.

Also I want to make it a very strong point, that going into BIATBW, I developed a very strong appetite for appearance in my clothing. I started acquiring tastes for different styles, & generally looking at clothes more in general. Something I NEVER gave as much thought till I started doing BIATBW. AM6 made me like this too in a smaller sense, but wasn't as apparent as it was during my BIATBW run.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like XyzN's post:
iceman, Superman, CatMan, GlaizenGold777
01-22-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: XyzN's course on BIABW
good luck!

'Evolution depends on the variation within a species.'
Charles Darwin

[Image: img?u=5271261647208448]
[-] The following 2 users Like iceman's post:
Fonzy3, XyzN
02-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Day 12:

So I've been trying 3-4 hours Ultrasonic on speakers daytime & ulatrasonic mostly throughout the night.

I went to school a few days ago. Second day of class. A blonde chick around my age, 20ish came and sat down next to me. She was kind of enthusiastic about the work we were doing. "Ugh, this class, I can't even figure out 'x' and 'y'." blah blah. She came to me, not vice versa. I start telling her my experiences in the class thus far. We joke a small bit.

Next day in class we sit in the back. Same opening, we ask each other about the hw how it was supposed to be done. The teacher tells us to start studying with our partners. Obviously we group up and sit against the wall in the back near the rear exit door. We start sharing ideas and w.e.
She pulls out a pair of headphones to give to me since I was complaining the other day how mine weren't working.
I kiss her on the cheek real quick.
She seems stunned for a second. She asks why I did that. She was quite put off by that for the next 30 mins or so. She wouldn't really talk to me. She seemed a bit mad about it.
"XyzN why the hell did you do that, jeez."

It wasn't long after though we started warming up to each other again. Like it never happened, we started sharing hobbies and the norm all over again. Quickly resolved.

I felt like this was too easy like it was all a dream or something.
That's because it was.

Point is, I never had a dream (or real life event) where I actually kissed a girl out of the blue like that.
Something here must to be to blame for this *cough cough* Smile
While I'm on the topic of dreams, I've been having very vivid dreams a few bad resistance ones and good ones like this one since using the ultrasonic while I sleep. Never having as much dreams as I am now, very interesting. The Masked version didn't give me as vivid dreams I found. But the Masked ones help me stay asleep because of the white-noise or w/e it is.

Let's talk real life now shall we.
I've started being very loose around women, especially the ones at work. I lean on them, I gave my first hugs out to some of them, kind of weird to describe the feeling. One co-worker (40ish), I gave a hug to when she came into work since I hadn't seen her for a while. She was shocked at first, after I released her she was all blushy haha. I give my (female) customers a more seductive and playful look, no matter what rank they are on the beauty scale.

After realizing how well I'm changing in real life it's no surprise I had a dream like that.
Looking forward to the other half of the trial.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
Benjamin
02-03-2015, 03:20 PM
subs and pheromones are great together, eh?
[-] The following 3 users Like eternity's post:
XyzN, Superman, CatMan
02-19-2015, 06:20 AM
So its ~35 days now?

Well not a lot of noticeable manifestation yet.

But I was having trouble staying asleep last night while I was playing the ultra sonic as usual overnight. And nearly every time I fell back asleep, I had a dream about women.

First one I was in a classroom and the girl in front of me was blatantly blushing and asking for my help with the assignment.
Shortly after helping her, a pair of girls to my left were loudly whispering to eachother how cute I am while giggling in the background, I felt so irresistible at that time.
Then the next dream I had I was at a grocery store with my brother looking at candy. Then a girl I used to know form high school showed up out of no where and we started having some fun small banter with each other.
Eventually I woke up feeling great remembering these dreams haha.

I'll keep going with BIABW for a bit longer, may switch to something else...
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
rayrocanaldo
02-19-2015, 08:48 AM
Hey Xyzn!

Welcome to the forum man. I wish you amazing success, that sub has a lot of fans. I'm sure you'll love it. Keep us posted!
[-] The following 2 users Like CatMan's post:
XyzN, GlaizenGold777
03-21-2015, 04:16 PM
How have things been going with your BIABW? Also, are you doing the "become sexually attractive to beautiful women" or just the normal BIABW?

By the way, how do you setup your speakers at night? Did the sub give you problems falling asleep/staying asleep at first? If so, do you still have these sleep troubles? If not, how many days did it take for you to start sleeping normally?

I've been sleeping with 5G Life-Tune Up 3.1 with earphones (comfortable ones), during sleep, and my sleep quality is terrible, and I'm wired and awake for the first 3 hours at least once I hit the bed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dissonance's post:
GlaizenGold777
03-22-2015, 01:17 AM
I don't want to be the prophet of doom but BIATBW and its sex variant don't produce any decent results. Since it's is essentially a dumbed down form of WM/SM I really think people should do either AM or at least LTU beforehand. After all, BIATBW (S) is based on the same sex and attraction principles as WM/SM so it stands to reason that using this sub without a decent foundation will impede results.

I think this is also applicable to the AYP's.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ricardo's post:
zen, GlaizenGold777
03-22-2015, 02:35 AM
Or Ephra but even with false prophet like Ricardo Tongue the sub has worked for some people without any other sub done before. So no need to advertise WM/SM more than it needs to (we know it's more powerful). BIABW is almost free though Smile (24$ vs 500$)

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 2 users Like Alpha360's post:
Ricardo, GlaizenGold777
05-05-2015, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 07:10 AM by XyzN.)
So it's been over 100 days since I started BIABW, and ONLY BIABW during this time.

small note, I had been using a smaller company's subs for a few months prior to starting BIABW. I gave a few days break, but not the recommended amount of days break as I was eager to start. And having some small benefit of that one, I gave Shannon's subs a whirl with confidence they'd work.

I've used it nearly every day and night since Jan 20. On average, 4 hours straight during the day, then about 6-8 hours overnight. Listening to Stream overnight, sometimes Silent, but my family is rambunctious, so using Stream was the best to block out their noise at night. A few nights were hard to fall asleep, but mostly everything was fine sleep wise with the sub.

The first night or second, I had typical resistance dreams. They weren't about women per say, but I certainly remember them being very frightful and remember waking up to my heart beating fast in almost a panic state.
The following first two weeks of sleep were very fun I have to be honest. The dreams were very women filled and great! haha. I remember having dates, initiating some conversations, etc etc. Stuff I normally would never expect myself to do. Those vivid (and fun) dreams stopped right after 2 weeks in. Sad I want more of those haha.

It was also AFTER the first week I noted small change in behavior during the day at work. please see previous reports of mine if I miss something here.
About 1 month in I can say my body language at work was very much becoming more "open" with the women around my dept. especially around those I knew already. I was a bit more coy with customers. Also began feeling a strong need to get out and be a bit more social with friends and family, again, something I normally don't pay much attention to doing & found that feeling very welcoming.
2 months in, I note that I feel even better than I did the last month. I start initiating kino a lot more with women. I'm very loose bodylanguage wise in my college classrooms. i tease more with my co-workers. I'm slinging my arm around them casually, stuff I never did prior to starting BIABW. I'm a lot more flirty attitude with my women customers. I've had a good bunch of customers compliment me on my work I do for them, but this has lots of variables and I can't say for certain it's only BIABW (I also am a strong user in Pheromones that proved themselves to me).
I've recently developed a pretty strong taste in fashion/self-image, wow, something I never had too much of either before starting BIABW. I've bought new cologne, clothing, and stuff.
A certain co-worker I recently began working with, I developed a crush for, but after listening for so long, I noticed how I really don't care for her anymore and her kind of "drama, trashy" woman she was. Felt good to not have those feelings for her anymore.
Currently, still about the same, I guess I'm still advancing with BIABW, but I'm very eager to trying something stronger or at least different than BIABW. Still not ready to drop 500$ on the Alpha series, would love to, but my current financial status as a college kid with one part time job doesn't allow me to haha. Like I said earlier I can't really say the interactions I had with women were mostly due to BIABW, since I've kind of changed a lot the past few months..............or maybe I can because BIABW was the reason I changed so much the past few months? Big Grin

Now things BIABW did not do for me. It did not make me much more "Alpha". I still have behavior in that sense similar to before Jan 20. I don't take too much charge in social interactions. However, I do find my new sense of confidence helping me along those lines, so it's not a 0% increase in Alpha behavior, just not enough that I would say would be a highlight of this subliminal.
It also did not make me start or initiate more things too much. For instance, opening up strangers/classmates, hosting social events, or being the one to invite my friends out to somewhere. I had developed that urge to do so, but I never followed up and would repeatedly procrastinate on this, still do actually. (this was something I did before BIABW, so please don't mix this up, BIABW actually helped reduce this actually a bit).
The actual attraction, manifestation by my standards, hasn't really been it's fullest potential I'd say. If I had more inner game experience, I'm sure it'd only add to have BIABW's attitude to drive it home, but alas, I do not, so I want to say BIABW won't drive any interactions home if you don't know what to do beyond basic attraction like me Sad That'd it pay to try out the subs relating to that stuff first and using BIABW as a secondary to that afterwords probably would be better...idk...

Overall I feel noticeably more loose, open, & more confident than I did before listening. My attitude towards almost all women has changed for the better & am more willing to interact with them. For the money I spent, I feel satisfied with the results. I would recommend BIABW for those who willing the patience to use for at least a month. And great to buy for a first product as it was for me & want to see Shannon's work at play.
If you have the money I think it'd be worth trying out the more talked about subs and can see why BIABW isn't talked so much about unlike AM and the others. Or at least trying out more self improvement first.

I wouldn't say BIABW produced "bombing, explosive, blatant" results, but some nice gradual wholesome, content ones.

I'm very eager to try out something new (hopefully more potent) now. Time to do more researching and reading. I may start a new journal once I do
[-] The following 2 users Like XyzN's post:
eternity, GlaizenGold777
05-07-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: XyzN's course on BIABW ***with 100 day review now!***
I don't think I ever said it was designed or intended to make you more alpha... :-)

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2015, 02:52 PM
(03-22-2015 06:10 AM)MannSchaft Wrote:  It's actually 24$ vs 1500$(AM>WM>SM)

It's even better if you have BIATBWS 3G(which definitely works too). So it's 9$ vs 1500$.
And to top the goodness, 3G subs don't have AP code Tongue

So it's win win win win win win situation, lol

What's AP code? Anti Pirating? I don't see anything wrong with that being in subs, but I don't think there's any way to buy 3g anymore anyways.
05-07-2015, 03:29 PM
(05-07-2015 02:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:  I don't think I ever said it was designed or intended to make you more alpha... :-)

Of course I know that, just reporting that for those who thought it would.Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I just bought BIABW and ready to use it omi95 11 1,325 06-15-2017 07:54 AM
Last Post: omi95
  Xyzn's DMSI 2.5 XyzN 7 1,484 11-05-2016 10:23 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  DMSI 2.3/2.4 XyzN...sexy since day one XyzN 9 2,379 09-12-2016 12:05 PM
Last Post: eternity
  XyzN's DMSI journal XyzN 5 1,262 08-12-2016 12:26 AM
Last Post: eternity
  XyzN's Run #2 AM6 XyzN 22 6,204 08-11-2016 01:16 PM
Last Post: Dzemoo
Wink AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) Alpha360 89 18,522 02-28-2016 11:02 PM
Last Post: Alpha360