Tiger's Blood - Raykon's AM v6 Refresher
10-11-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Tiger's Blood - Raykon's AM v6 Refresher
Great journal - 1 mo refresher sounds pretty good right now. How many times have you run AM, and what's your listening schedule/hours?

Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 10:11 PM by Raykon.)
(10-11-2017 10:01 PM)LionKing Wrote:  Great journal - 1 mo refresher sounds pretty good right now. How many times have you run AM, and what's your listening schedule/hours?

i ran am 5.0, then am v6 right after. that was 3 years or a bit more when i first started, then i did Sm till stage 3, WM till stage 5, random 2 weeks -1 month am refreshers ..

but it had been a long time since i did AM refresher, more then a year.

the 1 month made a big difference I can feel it. 2 months probably even more so.

I highly recommend refresher. It works really well.

I listen to it for 8 hours a night, without headphones and the speakers are not on the left and right side of my ear.

im sure if u listen to it more ur results would be even more profound.

when i first ran AM , am 5.0 i listened 18 hours a day

am v6 i listened 8-12 hours a day.
10-11-2017, 10:29 PM
I was also doing plenty of hours for the 5G multistages (am, sm, am), but it seems like less could be more. I seem to remember feeling mostly foggy during AM. And having related dreams after a skippep night

Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.
10-12-2017, 08:12 PM
(10-11-2017 10:29 PM)LionKing Wrote:  I was also doing plenty of hours for the 5G multistages (am, sm, am), but it seems like less could be more. I seem to remember feeling mostly foggy during AM. And having related dreams after a skippep night

As long as I get 8 hours I feel every sub i've done pretty quickly. I do believe more hours effects me harder though, even if the difference is slight.
10-12-2017, 08:17 PM
I'm LOVE AM Refresher, I think i'm going to run SM after 2-3 months of AM.

I am loving what it's doing to me. I feel so much more self esteem and at ease in situations DMSI for some reason didn't make me feel the same.

I was SO close to going straight direct with this new blonde chick at this chinese restaurant ive been going 15 years.

She is the only white person there and they never ever hired one in the last 20 years.

I was going to straight up tell her shes adorable and start seducing her.

she didn't wait on me and she didn't come to my area, but I put my own dishes away (brought it up to the front) and cleaned my table. The people there know me as Tofu guy cuz i alway order the same thing and I always called myself that because I found it funny.

But now that this white chick works there im stoked. Its my favorite Chinese restaurant.

I didn't feel the anxiety I felt on DMSI when thinking of approaching/going direct. I didn't get it on AM, thats why I was so close and I probably would have done it if she came up to me to wait on me.

I am going to start taking more initiative and approaching chicks finally. I feel i would be better now more then ever in my life. I feel like I can do it and am more then capable, but Approach anxiety is still there a bit, even if its not that strong emotionally for some reason I don't approach all the hot women I see when i'm about my day, when in reality i should because that would get me laid more then anything.
[-] The following 3 users Like Raykon's post:
Benjamin, Kol, LionKing
10-13-2017, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 09:02 PM by Raykon.)
Something very interesting happened today, I went to do a delivery somewhere and the receptionist was some beautiful european women in her late 20s.

I said "what type of accent is that" .. and she said "Why do you want to know" I replied "Just curious"

It caught me off guard because I've never had someone do somethign like that , she didn't even answer the question. After that I said "european?" she said "yeah"..

I looked at her hand she had a wedding ring so she was clearly married.

But im wondering why the reaction was so strong, was I giving off a sexual/masculine vibe, or was it just a coincidence and chick is wierd/loyal like that.

But this has me thinking, im wondering how many other times I thought a women didn't like me or had a bad reaction but in reality she was just taken and loyal.

What your thoughts on this?
10-13-2017, 09:37 PM
Beautiful women are like that. Generally when a person is interested in another's nationality or accent, it's because they find them attractive. She probably picked up on this.

Imagine you are that woman for a moment. She's married and in love. Some random guy asks where you're accent is from. You'd probably be abrupt too.

My last gf was like that when I wasn't around. Women who are in love take pride in rejecting the advances of other men.

Another thing is with guys, we all have egos. Every guy in his own mind thinks he's attractive. So when women we hit on aren't into us, we think there's something fishy going on. The problem with this is that it creates a reality distortion. If we could all see ourselves as the rest of the world does, attraction would be so much easier.
10-14-2017, 04:20 PM
(10-13-2017 09:37 PM)Determined Wrote:  Beautiful women are like that. Generally when a person is interested in another's nationality or accent, it's because they find them attractive. She probably picked up on this.

Imagine you are that woman for a moment. She's married and in love. Some random guy asks where you're accent is from. You'd probably be abrupt too.

My last gf was like that when I wasn't around. Women who are in love take pride in rejecting the advances of other men.

Another thing is with guys, we all have egos. Every guy in his own mind thinks he's attractive. So when women we hit on aren't into us, we think there's something fishy going on. The problem with this is that it creates a reality distortion. If we could all see ourselves as the rest of the world does, attraction would be so much easier.

I agree.. but I disagree with your last paragraph.

I don't think all men think they are attractive, also I don't understand what your saying exactly or what you mean by reality distortion.
10-14-2017, 06:36 PM
The ego gets in the way of us understanding the real reason why we may have been turned down.
10-14-2017, 07:47 PM
(10-14-2017 06:36 PM)Determined Wrote:  The ego gets in the way of us understanding the real reason why we may have been turned down.

The way I see it is not everyone will be into you, some people just have different types. Also they haven't gotten to know you well enough to even meet the real person. It's just first impressions, I am more attractive as a person when I have time to connect with an individual.

So it's best to not give too many fucks about those things and just go with the flow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem RisingSon 37 2,467 Today 04:13 AM
Last Post: RisingSon
  Tiger's Blood - DMSI 3.1A -Don Juan, Hugh Hefner, Tony Montana, Raykon Raykon 285 23,664 09-14-2017 07:59 PM
Last Post: Raykon
  Tiger's Blood - DMSI 3.01A Clearing - Don Juan, Hugh Hefner, Charlie Sheen, Rayhon Raykon 61 5,202 03-06-2017 02:55 AM
Last Post: Raykon
  Rayhon's Alpha Male V6 Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. Raykon 5 1,454 09-03-2016 08:12 AM
Last Post: Frosted
Music Alpha360 on AM6 refresher Alpha360 11 3,686 02-28-2015 08:16 AM
Last Post: iceman
  AM Refresher journal of LM LionMonkey 12 3,592 11-22-2012 03:37 PM
Last Post: LionMonkey