The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
08-29-2017, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 09:58 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
RE: The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
I dont have xist oil yet. It's arriving in a few days. Smile

Interesting with Xist spray. Used it in the office today. I was immediately more alpha. Immediately elevated my mood. Didn't put up with bs either. This woman rudely interrupted my convo with another colleague. She went on about some random irrelevant topic. I immediately cut her off and said "Eyy what's going on? I'm still talking to him." I was definitely more assertive. I know I gotta be careful though as not to piss off the wrong people lol.

After a while, my libido seemed to increase. But I'm not sure if it was caused by xist. I'm already on no fap so it's hard to say.

There are a few girls around the office that I'm targetting. Don't want anything with them, but wanna see how it affects them.

There's this cute Viet girl, L, at work. Local. She's actually looking more and more attractive to me. I never thought much of her before. She's actually quiet cute. She seems more warmed up around me nowadays. Not sure if it's the xist or not. I wasn't sitting that close to her today. But when we went to look at the report on the notice board, we chatted a bit. Hard to say.

So yeah, with XS products, the scent of pheros isn't as strong as pheromone treasures products, I've noticed. So easy to cover up.

That's it for today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus, Travis
08-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Xist definitely makes women seem more beautiful.

I never noticed the assertiveness, but I only used it a few times.

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Correction. I'll write here since some of you already read the last entry. When the woman interrupted us, she only spoke to the other guy I was talking to. Completely ignored me. So yeah just to make it clear. Wasn't that she came in to talk to us both, which woulda been fine. But ignoring me completely, it wasn't okay. I normally would have let it slide, being in the office environment and I didn't wanna be hostile. But in the moment, I felt like it wasn't right, so I butt back in.

I like the effects of xist actually! It commands respect. I feel pumped and know I'm the prize. This was the other thing I noticed that I forgot to mention.

I'm gonna be doing more testing around L, P and C. Would love to test on G too, but she's always located on the other side of the room.

I dunno if I can do cold approach tomorrow after work. Stomach feels like shit from food poisoning and don't wanna go out.
Kol, SargeMaximus
08-30-2017, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017 09:54 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
Holy shit. Wore more xist spray in the office. Second time.

I wrote yesterday that L is starting to look more and more attractive to me. Like I said, it's funny cause I never thought much of her in the past. Yeah she's cute, but not my type of girl I'd go for. Then last night, I started fantasising about her tossing me off. Lol.

Today I am starting to crush on her HARD. She looks even cuter. And I'm feeling all these emotions for her now. I suddenly care about her a lot. When I'm on breaks, I'm constantly thinking about her. Wtf.

So apparently xist works in reverse too. It is a notorious friendzone destroyer with strong imprint effects. And now I'm having feelings for a girl who I never saw as sexually attractive. I'm seeing her in a whole different light. I'm experiencing the exact effects that they described. Has anyone also noticed the same reverse effects?

I've only worn xist twice at work, but I gotta avoid using it. It's just too powerful and not appropriate for the work place LOL. Yes xist is making me feel more alpha and social. I just feel in a fantastic mood when I have it on. But I can't use it at work, only out in public when I'm doing pick up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus
08-30-2017, 10:17 PM
I've felt some things for my hairdresser prolly because of using Xist around her.

I also remember a guy I got an app in sales with nearly a year ago on a day I was wearing Xist.

Reverse Imprinting IS a thing, you can read more about it on pherotruth prolly (I first read about it on there).

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-31-2017, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 12:35 AM by dissonance.)
Glad to see XiSt is going well. Are you using oil or spray? Oil is is less "smelly" so maybe that could be a reason you're feeling like it's less strong smelling than other companies?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dissonance's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-31-2017, 12:47 AM
Nah used spray. I havent tried my new order that contains xist oil yet. Yeah it's working - on me! Lol! I have to experiment with it more on one-on-one situations like in pick up or on dates to see how it really affects girls.
dissonance
08-31-2017, 02:58 PM
No more xist in the office lol.

Using Evolve oil now.
SargeMaximus
08-31-2017, 03:02 PM
Lol what happened?
08-31-2017, 03:48 PM
He got too molested. Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Benjamin's post:
SargeMaximus, Kol, Mr. Anderson
08-31-2017, 05:54 PM
Lol read my entry from yesterday. It was cause emotions got too heavy. The imprint works in reverse too. I don't wanna be falling for all these girls.
09-01-2017, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 05:57 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
Had Xist and Evolve on. It made me horny fast. By the way, I think I'm day 22 on no fap, but with edging.

When I was watching a performance in the crowd, by the way, it wasn't too crowded, just a few peoples scattered here and there, I noticed a chick moving into my vicinity. She was hovering around me. She ended up staying behind me, a bit to the left, still very close. She was blonde and cute, but damn she was seriously overweight! Not obese, but overweight enough with her stomach jiggling, that I didn't want to initiate a convo with her. Lol damn.

Saw another blonde later. Very typical Swedish look. Curvy and toned. Really attractive. I approached her asking if she speaks English. She said yes. Asked if she's Swedish, but no she said she's local and with a lot of Irish blood, although perhaps there is Swedish there. I was like "Don't tell me you were going for Connor McGregor!?" LOL. She said "No, I actually wasn't going for anyone in that fight." LMAO. We both mentioned that we finished work. It didn't go anywhere. Locals are difficult and I struggle to connect with them lol. That's fine though.

Will I have the energy to go out tomorrow? We shall see.

I'm going home now. Will open my Xist / Cohesion/ Taboo pack that just arrived today.

Edit: I also have connections, SOB, loveboat and PSE samples.

Any recommendations outta these that are good mixes for you guys?
09-01-2017, 05:03 PM
I still dunno what PSE is. Was looking on the XS site.
09-03-2017, 11:41 PM
I tested Taboo for the first time ever today. My first impressions was that it's pretty strong for a tiny drop. I put two drops - one on each wrist.

I soon discovered one of the things that Taboo does. It seems to be an amplifier of what you're currently feeling. Because I'm currently on no fap and day 26, I was already horny. Taboo just took it to a whole new level. It was so intense at one point that I felt like I was literally having foreplay with a chick right then and there. Like she was rubbing my dick or something. All I was doing was just sitting there at my desk and trying to work, but I couldn't focus at all. I never felt something this powerful while just sitting still. It was too much and I'm afraid to ever use it again in the work environment lol. Sad to say, I didn't have enough opportunities to see how the female colleagues would react towards me. I mentioned in the previous journals that my department was an inadequate place to test these things.

I'll have to test Taboo out in daygame some time. I wonder how I'd feel when I'm on Taboo + Evolve. The intensity would be incredible. All those times when out, but wished my libido was more powerful, so I'd see a chick and approach her, and she'd instantly feed off my powerful sexual energy. Taboo seems to be that supercharger.

I may start testing Swoon, or Grail of Affection in the office again. Didn't use them much yet.
Travis
09-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Wore Swoon in the office today. Damn, the scent of Swoon is pretty strong. It lasts a decent few hours too. The problem is there were less people in the office today, so it's even harder to test it there. The only thing that happened was that P did ask for some assistance, and we chatted briefly. She's quite attractive, and she's married too by the way lol. We seem to vibe better, but of course no blatant hits yet. I feel more confident on Swoon too.
09-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Lol been flirting with a new Canadian chick, J, who I met on fb. She's now sending me vagina pics. She's fun and we always have crazy banter. If only we lived in the same city lol.
Mr. Anderson
09-06-2017, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 02:45 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
W is now fully into the daddy-daughter role-playing thing hahahahh! It had been 3 or 4 weeks since I met her on fb. She was hesitant / reluctant about it at first, and kept saying it was weird. Later she'd go with it, but then soon to be weirded out by it again. After showing resistance 3 or 4 times, she has now finally admitted she loves the daddy-daughter relationship thing. I'm getting decent at influencing girls into my frame. Also our bantering is off the charts. She is definitely a great find. Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
FREAK4LIFE, Benjamin, Kol, LionKing
09-07-2017, 01:47 AM
Damn. Taboo really gets my libido going. If doing no fap isn't already challenging, try no fap on Taboo LOL.

Will test Cohesion tonight.
SargeMaximus
09-11-2017, 03:52 AM
I forgot to update.

Last Friday, I used Taboo + Evolve in the office. It made me way more assertive. Even to a higher level than Taboo or Evolve alone made me. I was just in the zone. My energy was actually a bit too high for the office, and I was trying my best to stay calm.

After work, I re-applied more Taboo and Evolve, cause it's been more than 10 hrs since the last usage. I added Xist on top of it too. I wasn't feeling anything. I realised my body was messed up again, suddenly got sick, so didn't get any self-effects like before.

After my pheros were still projecting. As I was heading home, I was at the train station, and saw this blonde girl walk into my surroundings. She instantly saw me, looked at my face, scanned all the way down my body, pretty much checking me out, then moved to less than a meter away from my left, and stopped there. It wasn't long before the train came. She was very average, and not my type at all, so I didn't bother. However it was a good sign the pheros were doing something, even if my body was too sick to feel the self-effects.
09-12-2017, 11:06 PM
J, the Canadian chick was sending me more vagina pics and also a pic of her making out with another chick. And she agreed to having a threesome lol. If only she wasn't all the way in Vancouver LOL.
LionKing, Kol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power Kol 208 19,641 Yesterday 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kol
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 270 18,065 Yesterday 07:26 AM
Last Post: mat422
  LTU>DMSI>MLS 5.5g BABY! Darwin 172 17,679 11-16-2017 07:48 AM
Last Post: Zane
  I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 Ars0n1sT 26 1,561 11-13-2017 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 30 3,857 11-12-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Superman
  Mystic Pymp on DMSI 2.4 -> 2.5 -> 3.0.1A -> 3.1A Mystic Pymp 318 40,053 11-12-2017 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mystic Pymp