The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
08-22-2017, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 10:57 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
I've decided to start a new journal. I've been on DMSI 3.1 since February when it came out, switching around with tracks A and B. I have grown an enormous amount since the last 6 months. I'm a complete different person with a more powerful mindset, thanks to the 3.1. However before, I was doing it without pheromones.

Now starts a new chapter in my journey WITH pheromones, so it feels appropriate to begin a new journal thread. Today will be day 0.

My order from Pheromone Treasures just arrived. I'm surprised. It only took a week and a half. Still awaiting my orders from Pheromone XS, but I can start experimenting right away.

I have Swoon, The Hook Up, and Grail of Affection in my arsenal right now.

I plan to go out tomorrow. I haven't been out in 4 weeks. I got busy again. Then my grandfather got sick and we were visiting him often at the hospital. He finally passed away last weekend. So yeah, so many things going on. But I pledge to be more dedicated to pick up again from now onwards. I will be as active like last year when I was writing about my pick ups very often.

I may start with Swoon tomorrow. At work and after work when I go out.

On other news, Iast week I seem to have manifested this Bulgarian chick. Met her on fb. The bantering is crazy. And she's also both dom and sub. I feel like we are very sexually compatible, because I'm more dom but have a little sub in me too. I think most of us have both, but are too afraid to indulge in it, so they suppress it. I suppressed my sub side while I grew my dom side. Now I'm exploring my sub side too. It feels more fulfilling to indulge in every aspect of your sexuality.

Oh yeah, the synchros are off the roof lately. The luck magnifier is going hardcore. I'm in synch. My thoughts seem to be manifesting almost-instaneously lol.

This is gonna be an amazing ride!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
stefioan, SargeMaximus, Kol, enoch, Travis, ArcticFox
08-23-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
Condolences on your grandfather's passing.

Hope your experiences with mones are all good.

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-23-2017, 03:52 AM
Condolences on your grandfather's passing.

Won't using pheros have mixed results?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adrien Silva's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-23-2017, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 04:01 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
(08-23-2017 03:52 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  Won't using pheros have mixed results?

You mean mixed with subs?
It seems a lot of users here are doing both subs and pheros though. Doing this may combine its effects and build upon each other. I'll just have to do a lot of trial and error and find out.
08-23-2017, 04:00 AM
(08-23-2017 03:59 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  
(08-23-2017 03:52 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  Won't using pheros have mixed results?

It seems a lot of users here are doing both subs and pheros though. They might combine its effects and build upon each other. I'll just have to do a lot of trial and error.

Isn't there a phero thing in the sub???
08-23-2017, 04:03 AM
(08-23-2017 04:00 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  

It seems a lot of users here are doing both subs and pheros though. They might combine its effects and build upon each other. I'll just have to do a lot of trial and error.

Probably. But it might not be as powerful as proper pheros. I thought the same too. Been hearing pheros thrown around the forum for a year or something, but didn't think I needed it. But I've been seeing what kinda results they are getting, so I thought I must give them a try.
08-23-2017, 04:19 AM
(08-23-2017 04:03 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  
(08-23-2017 04:00 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  

Probably. But it might not be as powerful as proper pheros. I thought the same too. Been hearing pheros thrown around the forum for a year or something, but didn't think I needed it. But I've been seeing what kinda results they are getting, so I thought I must give them a try.

good luck on your run
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adrien Silva's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-23-2017, 09:25 AM
I am also interested in hearing about your feedback on using pheros and subs...best of luck my friend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-24-2017, 05:47 AM
DAY 1

I applied some Swoon last night before going to bed. Wanted to practice applying it properly. I put some on both the back of my arms. I noticed it getting really warm in the next few minutes. Then my libido went insane. I had it vanilla scented. After half an hour, it seemed like the vanilla scent wore off. I was just smelling the pheros after that. I could still see the oil on my hands. Perhaps I put too much. I woke up around 7 hrs later and can still smell the pheros on my hands. I got up and showered.

I was very anxious and hesitant to test Swoon at my work place. I thought about not doing it at all, and that I'll just leave it for general public usage. I eventually thought, **** it, I need to experiment with it as much as possible, so I can learn what it does and how to use it properly.

I applied some Swoon on my neck. I realised I made the mistake of pressing it straight on my neck. It was extremely hard to get the oil out. It's also difficult to see how much came out. I realised I had too much oil on my neck. A few drops too many perhaps. I have the vanilla cover scent by the way. I covered it up more with Spicebomb.

It was too potent. As soon as I got to work, I was feeling nauseous for the first two hours. It's also difficult to see effects in my workplace, cause it's not really a chit-chat environment. We have our computer terminals in rows and we are seated next to each other. Cause of that, you can't openly flirt, as everyone can hear each other.

In the first two hours, while I was feeling overwhelmed, I noticed the attractive Polynesian girl beside me very restless on her seat. She was coughing a bit too. She was evidently uncomfortable, but not entirely sure if it had anything to do with my pheros. At this time, the room was also quiet. It's often like that in the mornings.

In the morning break, around the 2 hr mark, I was chatting to the Filipino lady, as we headed to the cafeteria. She's probably in her early 30s. I made some black coffee, and sat down with her on a table. She started saying "Oh it's your birthday this month". I'm like "Nope it isn't." She goes "Did you see the newsletter yesterday? Your name is on the list of the people in this company with birthdays this month". I go "Technically that's wrong. My birthday is in the 2nd week of September. But I think when the newsletter said this month, they meant in the next 4 weeks." She said "You're lying. You're just trying to avoid us finding out it's your birthday." I said "I'm really not, my birthday is definitely in September." This was a normal regular convo. Normal vibe. And nothing to note about the phero effects yet.

As I was chatting with the Filipino lady, another Filipino lady (also from our department) suddenly joined our table. She's early 40s. Mind you, she did not hear the pre-existing convo. So the new Filo lady goes "Happy birthday! I heard it's your birthday today." I laughed and said "No, the newsletter got it wrong. It's in September." She accused me of lying and kept saying the newsletter says so. I said "It's not today. Take a look at it again and read what it says." She suddenly snapped at me saying "Don't tell me what I should do! It IS your birthday cause the newsletter says so and stop being rude and saying it isn't". I'm like wtf where did all this come from?

Another Cantonese woman suddenly joins the table. She's late 30s. Again, she had no notion of the pre-existing conversation. She sat down and went "Happy birthday!" I was like "Nah, not today, it's next month." Same words again as the other woman "I saw the newsletter. You're definitely lying! I believe the newsletter over you." I told her "I'm definitely born in September. I think what the newsletter was saying was birthdays over the next month, not this exact month". She just cracked it saying "Why are you being so rude! I'm saying happy birthday and you're rejecting it!" I said "Well I'm telling the truth and I'm definitely not rejecting anything. Just saying telling you when my real birthday is." She snapped back "It doesn't matter if it is your birthday or not! I am wishing you a happy birthday and you are very rude to reject it!" I just shook my head and gave up.

It was really strange that these two women who weren't initially a part of the conversation, suddenly seemed to jump in with the same thoughts, and got angry over the same thing. I was replying to them in a nice way, and they were insisting I was wrong and getting angry over it. I knew what it was. The pheros were still too strong at the 2 hr mark and it was affecting them really badly.

My friend said she reckons cause older women have low hormones (or menopause LOL), so they weren't able to deal with the high amount of pheros they were hit with. It overwhelmed their emotions and caused them to be enraged. It was so weird.

In the third hour, I felt better. I wasn't feeling light-headed anymore. Also the room was my chatty. The Polynesian girl seemed more at ease now. We were talking amongst ourselves. What was interesting was when I spoke to her, she'd turn completely to face me, give me all her attention, and has this wide-eyed look of fascination or something. I can't even describe it in words. She's never given me this look before. Later as the convo died down, then the radio was playing a Taylor Swift marathon, she resparks the convo asking me if I like Taylor Swift. It was so random lol. By the way, I've always found her kinda attractive. She's not the type I normally go for, but she has this certain look about her and her body is chunky in a good way too. I know she's married with two kids despite still being mid 20s, but it's irrelevant in my eyes.

I still haven't seen anything major yet. Definitely have to cut back with my dosage. If anyone can recommend anything about applying and usage, ├Čt would definitely help me a lot, as I'm still going through trial and error.

I put two sprays of The Hook Up on my arm. Curious to see how it does. It's definitely really strong. I'll see how it is in the morning.

I'm thinking about using Grail of Affection tomorrow at work. I'm contemplating on going out to cold approach too. Today wasn't possible cause I had stuff going on. But definitely Sat. And Sun is Mayweather vs McGregor. I'll be doing more pick up after the event.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
Travis
08-24-2017, 06:58 AM
Try 1 "dab".

Unscrew the cap.
Press the open part against your wrist. Tightly so it won't spill.
Tip it over so the liquid falls on your skin (while still keeping it pressed tightly to your skin of course!)
Then spread that little bit on your wrists and neck.

Pheros are powerful and you probably overdosed so yeah, try the dab. And try it at work again to compare results.

Oh and btw, with those women wishing you happy birthday, i would have said something like *chuckle* " thank you, but it's actually in September " or, if they just said "happy birthday" without mentioning the month, ID just ask them "happy birthday??" And wait for them to explain, then chuckle, smile, say thank you but it's actually in September.

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-24-2017, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 12:57 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
Thanks~ I'll try that.

Well yeah I pretty much said it in a non-offensive way, exactly how you said it. Grinning and all. Only diff is without the thanks, but that's just minor details. They got angered from the pheros and it was outta my control lol.
08-25-2017, 01:13 AM
DAY 2

Wore Grail of Affection today. Lol no hits to report.

I used a very tiny dab today. 3 hrs in, nothing really happened, so I added another. Still no effects on people after 3 hrs. I added another 2 more, and I overdosed LOL. That the slight drunk feeling that I also felt with Swoon yesterday, when I applied too much.

I realise my work environment isn't the perfect place to test these things, but at the same time I'm also a little frustrated, cause I've seen other people's reports and they definitely had major hits at their workplace. No idea what I could be doing wrong. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Evolve and Xist arrived today in the mail.

Anyway tomorrow is Saturday. It'll be the first time cold approaching in 4 weeks. I'll also go testing out some pheros in public for the first time. Not sure what to use yet. Any advice is welcome. Smile
08-25-2017, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 12:23 PM by dissonance.)
I'm excited to see your reports with Xist. You should also get some taboo and loveboat. Xist +taboo + loveboat is a notoriously famous combo that is discussed a lot on pherotruth, that you should try. People say oil is better though. Did you get spray or oil for your xist?

I got lots of blatant hits at work with this combo, both co-worker and customers. I'm curious to see your experiences with it. By the way, how old are you and what ethnicity are you? (for pheromone research and testing data purposes)
[-] The following 1 user Likes dissonance's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Would xist be good for daygame though? I have both spray and oil. What would be better in what situation?

I'll look into loveboat.

I'm Asian and 31.
08-25-2017, 03:54 PM
Xist is great for all situations, it's super versatile. There's a whole thread dedicated to mixing&matching mones with Xist as the "base" in pherotruth. I think it's titled like "XiSt Combinations" or something like that.

And cool, I'm asian and 26. (chinese/taiwanese)

Anyways, try that triple combo xist +taboo+LB! Should work great. Taboo is super versatile too; the makers actually designed taboo to be able to be used anywhere.
wolverine_i_am
08-25-2017, 04:04 PM
(08-25-2017 03:54 PM)dissonance Wrote:  Xist is great for all situations, it's super versatile. There's a whole thread dedicated to mixing&matching mones with Xist as the "base" in pherotruth. I think it's titled like "XiSt Combinations" or something like that.

And cool, I'm asian and 26. (chinese/taiwanese)

Anyways, try that triple combo xist +taboo+LB! Should work great. Taboo is super versatile too; the makers actually designed taboo to be able to be used anywhere.

Do you prefer oil or spray when out in public? I ordered Taboo but it's still a week away. I have Evolve oil already. I may have a sample of loveboat I think, can't remember exactly what Steve gave in the sample pack. But there was cohesion in it too. Any experiences regarding cohesion?

What about the xist + evolve combo? Read a lot about it too. Also I heard it's for more intimate situations. Evolve is more sexual than Taboo from what I hear.

I'm actually Taiwanese too, but half.

I'm doing tons of reading on pherotruth this weekend.
08-25-2017, 04:31 PM
I always prefer oil because I often like to go unscented, and going spray unscented I would just smell bad lol. The only spray I've used is Alfa Maschio from a long time ago, and it was only one spray, and i was in the car with my mom and sister, and they could CLEARLY smell it and were sniffing their noses constantly looking at each other lol. I was in the back seat, they were in front. From then on I always get oil. Oil has always been effective for me.

I tried cohesion once or twice, but for some reason, I didn't get much positive reactions from it. Whether it was because of a phero "signature" change, or if it just didn't fit my vibe, or if they were being affected but weren't showing it, I don't know.

I only tried evolve + exist once i think, but I do know that evolve makes me pretty anxious when I tried it. It just made me nervous and feel not myself, and so it made people around me kind of weirded out I think. Maybe once I have more self-esteem, and sexual confidence, I'll be able to use that with no problem. Those sexual-heavy mones definitely sound very fun from what I've read on people's journals, especially in the bedroom Big Grin.
wolverine_i_am
08-25-2017, 06:55 PM
By the way just noticed you mentioned the fight, who are you rooting for?
08-25-2017, 10:44 PM
Mayweather.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
FREAK4LIFE
08-26-2017, 09:48 AM
Ah I see Tongue. I think Mayweather will win even though I want McGregor to win. I think he's gonna win the spectacle though and do a lot better than the haters and doubters expect and desire. Gonna be entertaining to say the least.
[-] The following 2 users Like dissonance's post:
CatMan, wolverine_i_am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 273 18,469 Today 04:46 AM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power Kol 209 19,968 Yesterday 04:57 AM
Last Post: Kol
  LTU>DMSI>MLS 5.5g BABY! Darwin 172 17,776 11-16-2017 07:48 AM
Last Post: Zane
  I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 Ars0n1sT 26 1,586 11-13-2017 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 30 3,892 11-12-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Superman
  Mystic Pymp on DMSI 2.4 -> 2.5 -> 3.0.1A -> 3.1A Mystic Pymp 318 40,219 11-12-2017 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mystic Pymp