Superman's DMSI v3+ journal
09-12-2017, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 09:07 PM by Superman.)
RE: Superman's DMSI v3+ journal
Update :

Ran 3.1B for about 2 months and went back to 3.1A for this past month. One major thing I've noticed is that I've starting putting on a lot of weight, not muscle weight it's all fat and I'm really feeling uncomfortable with my body.

When i switched back to A I started having a lot of dreams and would wake up in sweats but that's stopped now

Other than that nothing major to report.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 04:55 AM
(09-12-2017 09:06 PM)Superman Wrote:  Update :

Ran 3.1B for about 2 months and went back to 3.1A for this past month. One major thing I've noticed is that I've starting putting on a lot of weight, not muscle weight it's all fat and I'm really feeling uncomfortable with my body.

When i switched back to A I started having a lot of dreams and would wake up in sweats but that's stopped now

Could it be a reversal response? Or do you think the food requirement of the energy sourcing is causing you to eat more?

Personally, I'm lean as Ive ever been. Gym motivation is high.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
Superman
09-26-2017, 10:31 AM
(09-13-2017 04:55 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 09:06 PM)Superman Wrote:  Update :

Could it be a reversal response? Or do you think the food requirement of the energy sourcing is causing you to eat more?

Personally, I'm lean as Ive ever been. Gym motivation is high.

Sorry I didn't notice your reply. I'm not sure about the energy requirements because I feel like the effects of the sub are becoming less pronounced. Any potential sniper targets have either dropped off the radar or moved on.

Overall I'm just tired of running the sub. I feel an aversion to it. Like when you eat the same food for every meal every single day, thats how I feel about the sub.

One thing I do notice is that I feel a stronger attraction to women I find physically attractive, but at the same time I feel a strong urge to masturbate. So hopefully 3.2 comes out soon and deals with that.

There was something else I wanted to suggest for 3.2 but I can't remember it at the moment. Regardless I'll continue to run 3.1A
[-] The following 2 users Like Superman's post:
RTBoss, CatMan
10-24-2017, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 08:27 PM by Superman.)
Not sure if this is sub related at all, but I really feel fed up of running subs.

A lot of negative changes have been happening to me physically and health wise. Not really experiencing any positive effects. I've gained a lot of fat, I have some digestive problems which seem to be permanent, I have an over eating problem now.

Things just seem to either be stagnant or declining.
10-24-2017, 09:10 PM
Why do you think you're gaining fat and over-eating?

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
10-26-2017, 01:29 AM
(10-24-2017 09:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Why do you think you're gaining fat and over-eating?

Honestly I think I'm developing a health condition, or I have a food addiction. Or like most will say it's probably a last ditch form of resistance
11-05-2017, 09:32 AM
I'm going full force with 3.1A. I'm going to run it like a normal 5G sub. As many loops as possible, wish me luck
[-] The following 2 users Like Superman's post:
TheCarp, cuttingfire
11-10-2017, 04:15 AM
I think doing all these loops is actually making a difference. Lately I've really been feeling the urge to get in shape, I've starting planning out how to do it and reach my goal of 20 lbs. I've also been planning on how to save money. Eat out less, eat more home cooked food, work more hours. Look for a new job.

I've also been cleaning my room, which is a total mess. I feel like my whole life is starting to get really organized which is a good thing.

On the women front, nothing major to report unfortunately but its not like things were bad to begin with. All the girls around me are always playful and chatty. I sense attraction from them but I just choose not to act on it.

In regards to all the drama about how long 3.2 is taking. I was getting impatient too, but we all know how Shannon works. The longer it takes the more new technologies can go into it, the better 3.2 will be. It ultimately allows us to test more new tech which brings us closer to 6G.

I'm impatient but I can wait. There are other areas of my life that 3.1 is helping me work on while I get ready for 3.2 and the hopefully loads of attention it'll bring my way.

Also I would like a sniper that works on whomever I focus on (even if they've been anti sniped) . Can't remember if that's already in it or not
11-10-2017, 07:57 PM
I've also realized something lately. I don't like my parents much and I don't want them to be proud of me. So I sabotage myself in that way too.

I've noticed that whenever they want me to do something, even if it was something I wanted to do myself, I no longer want to do it anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Superman's post:
SargeMaximus
11-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Ok so after roughly a week of listening to DMSI 3.1A for about 6-16 hours per day I've noticed some changes. I have ultrasonic playing on repeat on my laptop so as long as I'm there I'm getting exposure

-I feel an urge to organize my life
-urge to get in shape
- an increase in IDGAF attitude
- increase in confidence
-vivid dreams have returned after being gone for months
- I've also surprisingly haven't felt the urge to master bated, or at least I'm trying to break the habit now. 3 days I think
11-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Broke my laptop, not sure if it can be repaired

Can't run subs 24/7 non stop anymore

I don't like using my phone to listen to subs, especially at night. Ear buds don't stay in while I sleep and my speaker is messed up

Might take some time off to experience the bloom

In the mean while I guess I'll be looking at laptops and sound equipment for my room.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 7,273 641,538 Today 02:36 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 191 10,116 Yesterday 09:12 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power Kol 208 19,642 Yesterday 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kol
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 270 18,065 Yesterday 07:26 AM
Last Post: mat422
  Alteration -- Kalmah0804's Emotional Healing & Others Journal (AM6 Refresher Stage) kalmah0804 931 115,570 Yesterday 07:17 AM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  Razib's OAA journal Razib1988 12 525 11-17-2017 09:43 PM
Last Post: thor2014