Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal
10-10-2017, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 03:55 PM by Ampersnd.)
RE: Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal
Day 60,

Golly. Lotsa drama on the forum.

I'm watching Logan again, and I'm realizing that the right takes (the ones that ultimately made it into the movie) show some degree of imperfection; there are times when they're hesitating just a millisecond to the point where I realize that they're reciting lines, or that they pose for a split-second for the movies sake. The 'movie' spell was breaking every now and again. The same thing happened yesterday when I turned on 'Wolf of Wall Street', and I clued in that it was just DiCaprio reading some lines. I can tell that they're putting on a show, even if they've been lauded as great character roles. I was no longer hit by the movie-star affect like I had been before. This is likely to make it easier for me to deconstruct what they're doing and re-create it myself. This makes the achievement of this goal seem much more realistic and, not to repeat myself, achievable.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am, Zane, Tristian
10-11-2017, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 05:02 PM by Ampersnd.)
Day 61,

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that a deer clipped my car yesterday. No damage to my car, but the deer was limping. A hunter guy called his friend to finish him off and collect the meat. I didn't witness that part, since I had to drive to work.
Had an okay day at work today. After using a few of those suppositories, I pass a bowel movement every two hours or so. Each time, I feel better. The first time, I saw a few stringy things sticking out; honestly, they might have been worms/parasites. I started feeling raw sexual desire and some relief in my gut. It's hard to explain.

I got two more of the essential oils I ordered, so I made more of these suppositories. Good god, they're pungent. I don't intend on using this forever, so once I clean out my system, I'll start using.
I'm also starting a salt water detox tomorrow morning; I got pink Himalayan salt in the mail today. It's a simple add-in to your day.

I went to the gym and ran into the girl that I freaked out a few weeks ago. I explained that I blanked, and made a fool of myself. She basically kept saying "ok." and gave one word answers. I took that as my cue to leave shortly after going up. I won't try anything else and will only see if she's interested once I start using DMSI.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Interesting, I read about suppositories on the superman diet site. The thought of it makes me go "ahh" but if it works, and other things i've tried don't seem to then i'm open to it.

But from the brief description of the results it sounds like it's beneficial. If you have candida like I do then I definately notice both low energy and potentially having it strangle my sex drive which are 2 symptoms.
10-12-2017, 01:37 PM
For some reason, my mind grasped onto the point of suppositories and wouldn't let go.
The oils smell terrible, and you'll smell it on yourself every now and again, even at work.

I plan my insertions later in the evening so that I'm not leaving the house right after.

10-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Day 62,

Woke up with lack of sleep; hit the snooze button more than I have in a long while.
Started the salt water detox this morning. The water tasted horrible, and I only finished 2/3ths of the 1 liter water bottle.

I've learned that detoxing heavy metals requires magnesium, and since magnesium is required for healthy sex drive, it makes sense that I've been not thinking much about sex until recently. Part of my detox involves magnesium oil to replenish whatever is used to detoxify.

[-] The following 2 users Like Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am, ncbeareatingman
10-13-2017, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 01:56 PM by Ampersnd.)
Day 63,

After a half attempts to render and export, my video exports without audio.
Here's my first attempt at 'Cliffs of Dover'. The tone is thin because of accidentally using the wrong feature.
https://soundcloud.com/danamerson/eric-j...-attempt-1

It's frustrating because half of the missed notes are an audio illusion, and many of the others are caused by being psyched out by the audio feed in my ear.

10-13-2017, 08:15 PM
Day 63 (Continued)...

I did the sea salt water flush again this morning; it really moved things (if you know what I mean).
It's also my 4th day with essential oil suppositories; suffice to say, I'm shitting a lot, and it's always a surprise. Right now, I've gotten used to the strong smells of turmeric and wormwood, but I look forward to the time when I run out of these oils; I won't be ordering more, since I'll be moving on to the next phase, which is on heavy metal detox. Maybe I should listen to actual heavy metal while doing this to make up for it...

Today at work, I was able to focus better and get more work done in my half-day.
Leaving work, I then got the motivation to order some books from my book list for my second written book from the library.

I practiced guitar for several hours. I also practiced acting on camera, and I was thoroughly impressed by my performances later on in the half hour. I was even able to well up and drum up tears on camera, with which I've previously had difficulties.

In the shower, I had one of the hardest erections in a long while; it didn't give to the touch. Hard as rock. And I've not had the urge to jerk it three consecutive days in a row in a long while(Only done it twice up til now, but I'll likely be doing it again soon).

I think that there are some small changes in my health, that are not noticeable until they specifically reveal themselves to me.

[-] The following 3 users Like Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am, Benjamin, Zane
10-13-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 09:05 PM by Zeroxmachina.)
(10-12-2017 07:22 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:  Day 62,

Woke up with lack of sleep; hit the snooze button more than I have in a long while.
Started the salt water detox this morning. The water tasted horrible, and I only finished 2/3ths of the 1 liter water bottle.

I've learned that detoxing heavy metals requires magnesium, and since magnesium is required for healthy sex drive, it makes sense that I've been not thinking much about sex until recently. Part of my detox involves magnesium oil to replenish whatever is used to detoxify.

Search for "Results RNA ACZ Nano Advanced Cellular Zeolite" on amazon. I've had experience with it and it's a spray that contains a natural detoxification agent that targets heavy metals and not your other nutrients.

You might be able to find a cheaper alternative,but cheaper when it comes to things you put in your body tends to not be beneficial.
10-14-2017, 06:29 AM
(10-13-2017 09:04 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 07:22 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:  Day 62,

Search for "Results RNA ACZ Nano Advanced Cellular Zeolite" on amazon. I've had experience with it and it's a spray that contains a natural detoxification agent that targets heavy metals and not your other nutrients.

You might be able to find a cheaper alternative,but cheaper when it comes to things you put in your body tends to not be beneficial.

Thanks for the referral. I'll keep that in mind. Right now, I'm focusing on magnesium oil, microsilica, and liposomal glutathione, with other supplements, including zeolite. This might be my pick for zeolite.

It will be pricey, but the net benefits will be worth it.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ampersnd's post:
Zeroxmachina
10-14-2017, 11:02 AM
Normally don't watch Buzzfeed, but check out the last apartment in this video!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZrrfGfI3uM

10-14-2017, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 09:37 PM by Ampersnd.)
Day 64,

I had a fantastic night's sleep for <8 hours. Not sure it will happen again.

I did another salt flush before my cheat day. I made the mistake of leaving the house... too close for comfort is all I have to say.
Decent cheat day; I got it all 'out of my system', but I've ironically got more shit to flush out.
I've practiced guitar for several hours today. I did a bit of singing in, but I've got more motivation for guitar.
I also listed out an 'ideal average day', which is how I'd like to wake up, live my life, what I'd like to do, and go to bed.

Fourth consecutive day of busting a nut, lol. I've got to chill out.

I'm wondering at which point I'd like to switch from MLS to the next sub. Once I develop my mix voice - which my current voice teacher is focusing on - and access it consistently and can grow it during practice sessions, THEN I feel like I could comfortably move on.

So, for now... MLS 3.0 << DMSI 3.2 << BASE 2.1 << BASE 2.1 (or BAMM) until big success

Yesterday, 09:34 AM
After four consecutive days of doing the salt water flush, I can safely say that I don't need to do it for the next while.

Yesterday, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:18 PM by Ampersnd.)
Day 65

Will be stopping the salt flush as of today; no more benefits to draw from it. I'll keep working the essential oil stuff until early November, at which point I'll be working on a heavy metal detox regime. I've already ordered some feet pads that suck out toxins, but I'll order the supplements in a few weeks.

Something that is testament to MLS; I'm able to learn lines as an actor fairly quickly, and recall them with complete ease. My partner was also able to remember her lines fairly quickly. The entire process of rehearsal was easy and stress-free, and we're both beginners. It was her first acting class. I sense that MLS allowed for my comfort to chill her out and make her perform well. Lines are never a problem, so I can focus on the behavior and acting.

She's actually super gorgeous, and I'd like to have her over to rehearse, and THEN see if she's single and open to... exploring (my dick). The funny thing is that I'd actually like to rehearse and practice first, otherwise, it's a day without practicing acting lol. She seems like she'd be interested in coming over. As for the rest, I'm not 100% sure.

Goddamn.. I really want to **** her though; just pump her, watch her titties bounce up and down and make her moan into my ear and dig her nails into my back. Then cum right into her tight pussy, and do it all again. Then have her stay the night, cook her breakfast, and **** her again. That sort of 'want'. LOL; short women, especially when they have the right curves, drive me wild (She's 5'2" tall); as a comparison, I'm about 6'1".

My erections are becoming rock-hard in its better moments; probably a sign of better health. I also look like I've put on a few pounds, but once I cut out the salt, I think that I'll look less bloated. After all, I just did 4 straight days of 5-10 g of salt + a cheat day.

I spent the rest of my day practicing guitar, and working on my mix voice.

[-] The following 4 users Like Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am, Zane, Benjamin, Kol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 7,181 594,939 Today 01:35 PM
Last Post: samba99
  My MLS results journal Determined 2 280 Today 03:56 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  myth's Belated DMSI 3.1 Journal myth 63 3,796 Yesterday 12:11 PM
Last Post: myth
  Shannon's Journal, Volume 2 Shannon 3,307 927,096 10-14-2017 10:38 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 Raikahoken 12 1,234 10-11-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Raikahoken
Thumbs Up AM 6 Journal NastyJ46 3 301 10-06-2017 07:01 PM
Last Post: NastyJ46