Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
Yesterday, 07:45 AM
RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
(Yesterday 06:52 AM)Determined Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, how does the ASRB technology work and why is it crucial that we do unbroken loops (using MLS as an example; 4 unbroken loops back to back)?

Without the break it's too much for your brain. Shannon likened it to a rocket, once you're airborne you can turn off the engine every now and again and cruise to ensure you don't overheat and burn out early.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:12 AM by Have at ye.)
Hi Shannon!

Hoping you get through your cycle as well and as productively as possible, and come out all the stronger for it! Gonna try to send a good thought your way every now and again, should my internals feel up to the task. Wink

Anyroad, I'm still doing DMSI 3.1 and been thinking lately: how about adding something of a "remove/heal/clear the root cause of any possible resistance" module to healing/clearing stuff (you'll know how to word it much better than I), and possibly even prime it to be focused on in the very beginning of the process? I've been lately led to believe that, f. in., in my case I've even been resisting/trying to avoid the healing and clearing of DMSI 3.1. ver. A due to something that's very deeply ingrained in the subconscious (the "reptile brain" area or even lower, if there is such a thing) and which leads to kneejerk fear reactions, as it is wont to do. Trying to "corner" it, so to speak, and leave it no room to try and avoid executing the script, might lead to severe depression/stonewall reaction. Energetically, it'd be the lowest of the low areas (deep roots, not even the red commonly associated with the root chakra, but going as far blackness).

There is also the distinct possibility you have already thought of that and it's in there, but still - here it is. Big Grin

"A man who is doing his True Will has the intertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
It's in there already, It's Goal 1 of the Sub on the A Side

E2 Days in All: 606 Days

UD Start Date: November 1st, 2017

INTJ 4w5
Yesterday, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: Today 12:47 AM by DarkPlouf.)
@Have at ye: I believe there is already something like that in DMSI. Or at least very similar to it.
Quote:Goal #4: To get you past any and all self sabotage and resistance to fully accepting, acting on, acting out and experiencing the goals of this program.
Goal #4, the h/c module and the OptimusEngine.

Only Shannon knows how the statements are worded but I assume the root issues are targeted as well.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkPlouf's post:
Have at ye
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
I think the main reason we have resistance is because of fear. If we can eliminate or completely remove fear from ourself then we probably going to execute any sub perfectly.
Today, 12:44 AM
(Yesterday 11:39 PM)samba99 Wrote:  I think the main reason we have resistance is because of fear. If we can eliminate or completely remove fear from ourself then we probably going to execute any sub perfectly.

What is your understanding of the term resistance ?.
Today, 03:51 AM
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Freque...-Question-

Ben or Cyanide Can You Pin This Post somewhere.

INTJ 4w5
Today, 03:53 AM
Read that post to understand resistance

INTJ 4w5
Today, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:18 AM by thor2014.)
(Today 03:53 AM)Daredevil Wrote:  Read that post to understand resistance

Thanks DareDevil. Everytime someone mentions resistance I picture Shannon standing over a member of the community hitting them over the head with a rolled up newspaper shouting "stop resisting you numbskull" Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Determined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alteration -- Kalmah0804's Emotional Healing & Others Journal (AM6 Refresher Stage) kalmah0804 931 115,335 Today 07:17 AM
Last Post: kalmah0804
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 189 9,986 Today 12:12 AM
Last Post: hsindermann
  Razib's OAA journal Razib1988 12 505 Yesterday 09:43 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  Raykons Anxiety Relief Journal Raykon 1 207 11-16-2017 07:38 PM
Last Post: Raykon
  Shannon's Journal, Volume 2 Shannon 3,300 945,011 11-14-2017 07:46 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 30 3,844 11-12-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Superman