Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
Yesterday, 12:49 PM
RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
(Yesterday 11:11 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:55 AM)Illumi Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:48 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:37 AM)Illumi Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:32 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  It's safe to say that? Victoire Thumbsup Drinks

I guess it's as safe than the probability that 2 members use the same IP address and that one of those this member disrespect other members and retaliate against admins, and both those members were registered around the same time.

You must be loving whats going Alpha, since you are not close with anyone who was banned.
Not really as what I'm trying to do is protecting this forum. Not someone's friend like most of you seem to be doing.
But I would love to have friends who would have gone that far to protect me when I was getting banned on another forum, I guess I must be too mean for that kind of favor Sad

Anyway I'm still fine, it made me stronger at least.

"Not someone's friend like most of you seem to be" oh but you are.. You are trying to play buddy buddy with the moderators since they are banning everyone who happens to disagree with you. You have had a problem with everyone who got banned dont deny that! You are not protecting the forum you are enforcing the injustice that happens to be in your favor!

I'm not the kind of guy who play buddy buddy, I hate that actually as it seems like manipulation sometimes to me, I didn't accept your Skype group for example. Ben and I disagree on a lot of stuff, it's not like we are buddy buddy. But while I may disagree with Ben on some matters I still respect the guy and I don't think he is a dishonest guy, quiet the opposite. And his journals are a proof of his honesty. While the guy you are protecting have almost no history here. And showed clears signs of being very disrespectful toward others members including admins.

Not my fault if he can't behave properly.

I don't have a skype group! I was never in any Skype group here because nobody ever botherd to invite or contact me! Maybe because im not social idk

INTJ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:22 PM by samba99.)
I swear I can sleep for 20 hrs with DMSI use

I have a theoretical question, could DMSI been affecting a user 10 years ago? Even though the company didn’t even exist? Theoretically speaking

Another question for Shannon, have you thought about making a new masked version? While all your technology is being upgraded did you think to use different mask sounds? Like water fall maybe
Yesterday, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:05 PM by Determined.)
(Yesterday 11:23 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  If all user had the same IP address don't you think Ben would have noticed it was the case using his tools to search IP Address.

Your assumption have the same point of failure, "Ben is out to get you all"

Whistle

I have a hard time believing it, very hard time.

I wouldn't say "all" but settling a personal score would be more likely.

Having him publicly shamed is further proof of this. There's really no need (even as a mod) to display that kind of behaviour. Which is why I was shocked.

Ben might not be "out to get us all" but he certainly is human and he certainly does seem like the sensitive type. Being vindictive might be more likely.

This is what Cyanide said to Firebrand:
"Firebrand, You're the little guy in the office. I'm your annoying boss. You're mad at me so you get a temper and begin using colorful language. Do you think its likely that you will be employed much longer?"

First, that's grossly unprofessional, belittling a customer and then patronising them. Second, that underhanded threat "employed much longer" references a potential banning. At that point all Firebrand had done was be very vocal in the Discussion Thread which you can read for yourselves on page 352 of this discussion.

In general, the way IML forum members and customers have been treated in Shannon's absence has been mishandled.
Today, 01:49 AM
Quick question: Do BASE 5G six stager owners get a discount if there would be a BASE 6G? Just how AM6 owners would get a discount for AM7

INTJ
Today, 03:11 AM
(Yesterday 01:35 PM)samba99 Wrote:  Another question for Shannon, have you thought about making a new masked version? While all your technology is being upgraded did you think to use different mask sounds? Like water fall maybe

Not Shannon, but we have had that discussion a while ago. The thing was, the Ocean Surfing had to stay as default but there was an option to replace the Trickling Stream. But most people didn't see a better replacement for TS and adding another track wasn't an option (because or extra space and bandwith it would use) things stayed the way they are.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
Today, 03:40 AM
(Today 01:49 AM)Illumi Wrote:  Quick question: Do BASE 5G six stager owners get a discount if there would be a BASE 6G? Just how AM6 owners would get a discount for AM7

I would think so. I know BAMM users will get a free upgrade when BAMM 3.0 comes out.
Today, 06:35 AM
(Today 03:40 AM)THolt Wrote:  
(Today 01:49 AM)Illumi Wrote:  Quick question: Do BASE 5G six stager owners get a discount if there would be a BASE 6G? Just how AM6 owners would get a discount for AM7

I would think so. I know BAMM users will get a free upgrade when BAMM 3.0 comes out.

I don't think you'd get a free or discounted upgrade for base. Bamm might be a different story but I'm sure Shannon has said no discounts for 6G somewhere
Today, 08:36 AM
On a completely unrelated topic. How’s everything finding the DMSI 3.2 tester beta?

Lol troll comment, just want to generate some buzz as the forum seems very negative right now.

Look forward to reading more updates on progress soon Shannon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minititan's post:
Sanbosay
Today, 08:37 AM
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid182756
Shannon Wrote:I'm getting two factions fighting with each other, and both sides are making arguments against the other that I do not have the energy or strength right now to research and understand well enough to make an effective command decision. Given this, and the fact that things are going much faster than I can keep up with, and the fact that under the influence of this cycle affecting me, no matter what I do or do not do it will blow up in my face, my conclusion is as follows.

I am going to make the command decision to turn this situation over to the only person who has an equal stake in this company, Andrew. Then, I am going to fall back and try to recuperate as best I can, and as possible I will do R&D and develop new subs. I am still working on the anxiety relief aid, which should have been done days ago. This infighting on the forum has caused me no end of trouble, and I am caught in a perpetual catch-22 with it: it stresses me out to not know how to proceed wisely, and to know that no matter what I do, it will blow up in my face. That stress drains me. That draining means I don't have the energy to determine what to do or how to proceed wisely. It is a vicious cycle of it's own, and I cannot get out of it while I am still trying to be management. So for the time being, I am stepping back to a role as R&D and subliminals creation only. Hopefully that will result in something being accomplished.

To those of you who disagree with whatever Andrew does, and feel that I deserve blame for it - there is no better decision or choice I can make. I am getting worse and worse because of this fighting, and me burning out or self destructing over an impossible situation is the last thing we need. So for the sake of my health and ability to continue in the capacity I need to in the future, and for the sake of IML, I am making this choice. I will return to active forum duty when that is possible. Until then, be at peace and I wish you all well.

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
Today, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:45 AM by brightike.)
What the **** have I missed lol.. TLDR please Popcorn

AM5+OGSF/AM6/WM2/BASE2.0/BASE2.0/DMSI 2.4/AM6/DMSI 3.1 A-B-A/AM6 Refresh/ UD
Today, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: Today 09:17 AM by SargeMaximus.)
Shannon's statement is interesting, especially him talking about the "2 sides" and not knowing which one is right.

He says he has no time to research it but I'm telling you, "Something for Nothing" is all about this. It's too broad to make a summary but I am confident if Shannon read the book, much would become clear.

Consider how the forum has changed in recent days. Consider what it's like now vs. what it was like "before".

I believe that the results you get are the DIRECT result of actions you've taken or not taken.

The book goes into it more.

It may be that we ARE on the right course, but I don't see a lot of high achievers around here anymore, so unless we want to fall to the lowest common denominator, change is needed.

EDIT:

For anyone who's interested in the book the full title is: "Something for Nothing: The All-Consuming Desire that Turns the American Dream into a Social Nightmare" and it's by Brian Tracy
Today, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know the status on DMSi 3.2? I think a lot of people would like to know.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanbosay's post:
samba99
Today, 12:47 PM
(Today 08:36 AM)Minititan Wrote:  On a completely unrelated topic. How’s everything finding the DMSI 3.2 tester beta?

Lol troll comment, just want to generate some buzz as the forum seems very negative right now.

Look forward to reading more updates on progress soon Shannon.

Where have you been?

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alteration -- Kalmah0804's Emotional Healing & Others Journal (Sub Break/EMDR) kalmah0804 912 108,604 Today 07:18 PM
Last Post: Determined
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 137 7,114 Today 06:22 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
  Shannon's Journal, Volume 2 Shannon 3,308 927,846 Today 08:31 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  My MLS results journal Determined 2 325 Yesterday 03:56 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  myth's Belated DMSI 3.1 Journal myth 63 3,828 10-15-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: myth
Thumbs Up AM 6 Journal NastyJ46 3 301 10-06-2017 07:01 PM
Last Post: NastyJ46