Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
12-13-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
You guys are talking about orgies, right? You got to be talking about orgies...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 04:55 PM by RTBoss.)
(12-13-2016 04:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  It's like when you're in a happy mood and you might be served by someone grumpy but because of your mood it makes them happier. They aren't stealing your happiness, it's not taking it away from you. It's simply like it's inspiring them.

This is a great way to put it. I've had positive energy highs where nothing and no one could bring me down. I've also had a smile so wide on my face where it caused others to smile as well.

Conversely, if you're not well-protected or have an untrained mind, you can experience another person's "dark cloud" instantly bringing you down.

I think any benefits another person experiences from your presence is merely because they're bringing their own energy up.
[-] The following 2 users Like RTBoss's post:
eternity, chaosvrgn
12-13-2016, 07:22 PM
(12-13-2016 04:25 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 04:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  
Quote:You're right, which is why millionaires don't mind people stealing from them.

I don't know where you come up with this crap.

It's like when you're in a happy mood and you might be served by someone grumpy but because of your mood it makes them happier. They aren't stealing your happiness, it's not taking it away from you. It's simply like it's inspiring them.

Crap? Really?

If someone can get the same results from a sub without having to buy it, but only be exposed to someone using it, I would think that's a concern. Not just for users, but for Shannon as well.

Being in a happy mood because someone else in a happy mood is one thing, becoming a DMSI-effected-person is another.

Yikes..You know what quantum entrainment is...? If you spend time around people your auras exchange information, if your aura is currently programmed to be sexually attractive, it is more than possible for their auras to entrain to what is essentially an intentionally highly powerful frequency. The ISSUE is that this means not only are you making women attracted to you, you're making them more attractive to EVERYONE. If they aren't really pledged to you specifically that's actually really problematic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeroxmachina's post:
SargeMaximus
12-13-2016, 07:27 PM
(12-13-2016 05:13 PM)Happylife01 Wrote:  shannon, please give me some feedback on this

I have been using the DMSI 3.0 A hybrid since the release date.
I can definitely tell that everyone is getting affected now. girls cant keep their eyes away from me. and guys just want to chill with me and be around me..

my problem is this. my gf is being so lovely but I don't feel attracted that much to anyone anymore...
I feel I can get any girl I want without even trying to . I was wondering if this feeling made me uninterested in any girl. do you suggest to switch to version B? I literally don't feel horney anymore

Did you not read the disclamer in the DMSI sales page? If not do so unless you aren't being serious.

INTJ
12-13-2016, 07:30 PM
(12-13-2016 07:22 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  
Quote:You're right, which is why millionaires don't mind people stealing from them.

It's like when you're in a happy mood and you might be served by someone grumpy but because of your mood it makes them happier. They aren't stealing your happiness, it's not taking it away from you. It's simply like it's inspiring them.

Crap? Really?

If someone can get the same results from a sub without having to buy it, but only be exposed to someone using it, I would think that's a concern. Not just for users, but for Shannon as well.

Being in a happy mood because someone else in a happy mood is one thing, becoming a DMSI-effected-person is another.

Yikes..You know what quantum entrainment is...? If you spend time around people your auras exchange information, if your aura is currently programmed to be sexually attractive, it is more than possible for their auras to entrain to what is essentially an intentionally highly powerful frequency. The ISSUE is that this means not only are you making women attracted to you, you're making them more attractive to EVERYONE. If they aren't really pledged to you specifically that's actually really problematic.

Yeah, I touched on this earlier. But that's why Shannon explicitly said that this subliminal is NOT designed for a romantic relationship. It's for f*cking. Shouldn't run DMSI unless you're ready for side effects like this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaosvrgn's post:
Travis
12-13-2016, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 07:42 PM by RisingSon.)
Remember how I was talking about the hypnotic stare and inducing a cult following... Yeah...
Pledge! Pledge virgins, pledge!

Hmmmm... This is going to have to turn into some strange bondage situation isn't it? I read this great book called Enslave Her but it's no longer available... Something about bondage as a highly satisfying state for women.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RisingSon's post:
Have at ye
12-13-2016, 07:42 PM
(12-13-2016 07:30 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  

Crap? Really?

Yeah, I touched on this earlier. But that's why Shannon explicitly said that this subliminal is NOT designed for a romantic relationship. It's for f*cking. Shouldn't run DMSI unless you're ready for side effects like this.

Bro it doesn't need to be a romantic relationship for you to not want chicks you're with ***** other dudes(or making them more likely to). That's kinda a no brainer. We want harems, not a commune lol~
[-] The following 2 users Like Zeroxmachina's post:
maxx55, eternity
12-13-2016, 07:55 PM
Shannon, if it's possible for someone to "copy" an aura or maybe even a style, would they revert back to their old energy if they spend time away from us, and are maybe exposed to different auras and energies? And completely forget that feeling they got from you? Or maybe remember but just need more doses of it, kind of like an addictive drug.

Yes I make mistakes that I don't ever make excuses for; like leaving girls that love me and constantly seducing hoes.

I flow like the 5 series, in various areas, and blow holes in weak *****s theory.
12-13-2016, 08:05 PM

Crap? Really?

I really do not see anything problematic about this.

It's always been one of my life's goals - making the world a better place, one **** at a time!
12-13-2016, 08:08 PM
(12-13-2016 03:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:55 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:47 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  This is more than just "aura stealing," this is straight up state transference, as Sarge suggested -- as if they're listening to the sub also. It makes sense, if you follow esoteric teachings and pay close attention to modern findings in quantum mechanics.

How do you stop it then or protect your gains from the subs?

I mean, it's like if I'm doing weight lifting but my brother develops the muscles. It's not right lol.

I haven't tried, nor will I. If we're truly dealing with some natural phenomena as a result of listening to such powerful subs, then it's not my place to try and stop it. Perhaps it's some kind of localized balancing effect built into nature. That's my wild, unproven guess.

So, what... I gotta let people steal my vibes just because? That doesn't sound right.

Calm down sarge Smile

It's so much easier to let it slide than worrying so much about it lol

I had a really good friend who picked up my sm3 aura just by being around me. The dude had 2 girls fighting over who got to have him for that one night. I was actually happy for my friend.

ENFP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Master Of All Trades. Jack of None.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eternity's post:
Zane
12-13-2016, 08:20 PM
(12-13-2016 08:05 PM)Have at ye Wrote:  

Crap? Really?

It's always been one of my life's goals - making the world a better place, one **** at a time!

When you catch that burning I hope you've purchased MIR 2.0 lol
12-13-2016, 08:28 PM
(12-13-2016 08:20 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 08:05 PM)Have at ye Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 04:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  I don't know where you come up with this crap.

Crap? Really?

When you catch that burning I hope you've purchased MIR 2.0 lol

lol lol lol guilt shame fear lol lol lol gg
[-] The following 1 user Likes Have at ye's post:
Zeroxmachina
12-13-2016, 08:30 PM
(12-13-2016 03:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:  It's madness, I tell you! Madness. Wink

When 6G comes in out in the form of AM 7 and BAMM 3.0, it will be truly madness
12-13-2016, 08:44 PM
(12-13-2016 08:08 PM)eternity Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:55 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 03:47 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  This is more than just "aura stealing," this is straight up state transference, as Sarge suggested -- as if they're listening to the sub also. It makes sense, if you follow esoteric teachings and pay close attention to modern findings in quantum mechanics.

How do you stop it then or protect your gains from the subs?

I mean, it's like if I'm doing weight lifting but my brother develops the muscles. It's not right lol.

I haven't tried, nor will I. If we're truly dealing with some natural phenomena as a result of listening to such powerful subs, then it's not my place to try and stop it. Perhaps it's some kind of localized balancing effect built into nature. That's my wild, unproven guess.

So, what... I gotta let people steal my vibes just because? That doesn't sound right.

Calm down sarge Smile

It's so much easier to let it slide than worrying so much about it lol

I had a really good friend who picked up my sm3 aura just by being around me. The dude had 2 girls fighting over who got to have him for that one night. I was actually happy for my friend.

I guess you're right... in fact, if this is the case, I might as well just stop buying subs and simply read journals and get my transferred benefits!

I hope you see the problem now...
12-13-2016, 08:53 PM
Hmmmm I've got another theory, has anyone here ever experienced tiredness when they travel to a different area that has a lower or higher vibration from where you're used to, or "jetlag" as it's commonly called?

I wonder if the tiredness from DMSI is from artificially raising the vibration of our auras, and then having it go back down to normal on a regular basis...

Also let's imagine this scenario:

Expose woman to DMSI Aura
Woman entrains to DMSI Aura
Woman is now affecting YOU with DMSI aura
Is that what we actually want?
12-13-2016, 08:56 PM
(12-13-2016 08:53 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  Hmmmm I've got another theory, has anyone here ever experienced tiredness when they travel to a different area that has a lower or higher vibration from where you're used to, or "jetlag" as it's commonly called?

I wonder if the tiredness from DMSI is from artificially raising the vibration of our auras, and then having it go back down to normal on a regular basis...

I don't really care so long as I'm the one benefitting sexually.

If all it takes is people to hang out with me and then make off with the girls, that's just the stupidest thing ever. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion (I hope so) but I dunno.

Basically, if anything, people should be able to "imitate but never duplicate". So sure, they can TRY to be as awesome as we are, but if it came down to a DMSI user and one who was hanging out with the DMSI user, the DMSI user should win, hands down. Otherwise what's the point?
12-13-2016, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 09:01 PM by RTBoss.)
If that were the case, I'd be enthralled by my wife's aura. I'm no more or less attracted to her, and not experiencing any of the other effects our auras are supposed to be exhibiting on others (ie celebrity). Yet, she won't leave me alone - her jabberbox is on full tilt!

To me, all the examples listed so far could be all sorts of other things and people are coming to conclusions that aren't necessarily accurate. If this is truly a thing, we'll all see it, and it will be replicated again and again over time.

So...let's give it time.
[-] The following 2 users Like RTBoss's post:
SargeMaximus, CatMan
12-13-2016, 09:01 PM
(12-13-2016 08:56 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 08:53 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  Hmmmm I've got another theory, has anyone here ever experienced tiredness when they travel to a different area that has a lower or higher vibration from where you're used to, or "jetlag" as it's commonly called?

I don't really care so long as I'm the one benefitting sexually.

If all it takes is people to hang out with me and then make off with the girls, that's just the stupidest thing ever. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion (I hope so) but I dunno.

Basically, if anything, people should be able to "imitate but never duplicate". So sure, they can TRY to be as awesome as we are, but if it came down to a DMSI user and one who was hanging out with the DMSI user, the DMSI user should win, hands down. Otherwise what's the point?

They may pick up the aura, but they can't copy the subconscious programming, which is most important. So they can't really be as good as us, with that being said you always want to isolate women anyways, or at least not be the least attractive guy in a group.
12-13-2016, 09:09 PM
(12-13-2016 09:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  If that were the case, I'd be enthralled by my wife's aura. I'm no more or less attracted to her, and not experiencing any of the other effects our auras are supposed to be exhibiting on others (ie celebrity). Yet, she won't leave me alone - her jabberbox is on full tilt!

To me, all the examples listed so far could be all sorts of other things and people are coming to conclusions that aren't necessarily accurate. If this is truly a thing, we'll all see it, and it will be replicated again and again over time.

So...let's give it time.

It's interesting to me you've never experienced this. It's also interesting what you say about your wife being a chatterbox. Women are talking to me lots too but not the hot ones as of yet. Tongue

Any tips on how to talk to women RT?

(12-13-2016 09:01 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:  They may pick up the aura, but they can't copy the subconscious programming, which is most important. So they can't really be as good as us, with that being said you always want to isolate women anyways, or at least not be the least attractive guy in a group.

Well, DMSI is supposed to make us the most attractive in the group... so yeah.

But I agree with RT, if it's a real thing, it will keep happening with those we associate with. So let's wait and see.

Like I said, I only had it happen with SM for me. DMSI hasn't had this happen at all. I was just saying, that IF it did, it would be a problem.
12-13-2016, 09:52 PM
Well the bad part it that if you have a girlfriend and it's copying your aura she will attract a lot of guys. And it will make her cheat.
Oh and btw, I've experienced state transfer too with one of my best mates, he got seduced several times by women including his current girlfriend while I was on 2.3.
Well what really suckz is that he got the results while he didn't experience the turbulence of resistance.
I had the worst resistance on 2.3 btw. It was the lamest, saddest most depressing type of resistance.
Even if it's my best friend and I really want him to succeed, it's hard while I experience that level of crazyness and he still gets results better than me.
Happened on AM too, he clearly became more alpha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bogdy's post:
SargeMaximus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alteration -- Kalmah0804's Emotional Healing & Others Journal (Sub Break/EMDR) kalmah0804 912 108,601 Today 07:18 PM
Last Post: Determined
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 137 7,112 Today 06:22 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
  Shannon's Journal, Volume 2 Shannon 3,308 927,841 Today 08:31 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  My MLS results journal Determined 2 324 Yesterday 03:56 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  myth's Belated DMSI 3.1 Journal myth 63 3,828 10-15-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: myth
Thumbs Up AM 6 Journal NastyJ46 3 301 10-06-2017 07:01 PM
Last Post: NastyJ46