Powering Up - MLS 3.0 (with pheromones)
10-11-2017, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 06:09 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
RE: Powering Up - MLS 3.0 (with pheromones)
I looked up those sites you guys mentioned. It won't test your handwriting skills. Just reading. It's the same as memrise. I was using it for half an hour, but realised I won't properly learn the characters if I'm not tested on writing. That's why I switched over to Skritter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 01:47 AM
DAY 5

I didn't do so much Chinese over the past 24hrs. On 157 characters at the moment.

I just bought Aqua Vitae. It'll arrive in a couple of weeks. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
Inconceivablezen
10-12-2017, 09:13 PM
DAY 6

My bowel has been playing up for the past two days. Yesterday I had to go toilet 6 times. As for today, 5 times so far. I don't have diarrhoea nor constipation. Every time I wanna go, a decent amount comes out without any difficulties. But it just seems that not too long later, sometimes an hour or other times two hours, I'm busting to go again. It's very frustrating. I normally only need to go once or twice. Does it have something to do with detoxing my body? I'm not even sure if my current issue is MLS-related. Has anybody else experienced the same? I'm hoping it'll go away soon.

Three male colleagues have been antagonising me with snide remarks lately (sometimes teaming up). I hit them back with stronger comments to rip them apart, but it seems they don't wanna give up. They are really beta guys and feel threatened by me for some reason. I've notived Xist does the best job at raising my positive vibes. However I refuse to wear Xist around the office anymore, because of the reverse imprinting effects lol. I can't wai to unleash that AV in the office when it arrives!

Oh yeah, I've noticed I'm not as tired anymore throughout the day. I had been addicted to caffeine for a long time, but I got through this week without even one sip of coffee. Everyone was complaining about being tired, yet I was wide awake. I read one of the goals was to increase oxygen flow to the brain. Perhaps this is aiding me with my physical state?
ncbeareatingman
10-13-2017, 10:01 AM
Yes its Detox. I can confirm.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-13-2017, 02:10 PM
(10-13-2017 10:01 AM)Zane Wrote:  Yes its Detox. I can confirm.

Did the same happen to you? And if so, for how long till it'll go away?
10-14-2017, 01:00 AM
DAY 7

I only went to the toilet once today. Thankfully the problem is gone. Smile

I did some Chinese. Now revising the German and Polish where I left off last week. I'm planning to do Finnish later tonight. Then more Chinese before I sleep.
10-14-2017, 07:13 PM
(10-13-2017 02:10 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  

Well the detox started on day 3 for me. But frequency decreased after 3 days. But still from time to time it happened once in a while. Sometimes I would rush towards bathroom as soon as MLS-5.5G would start. In like 15 mins.. ... Shit all u can my friend. Its gonna make u Holy and ofc a maximum learner xD

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-15-2017, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 02:46 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
(10-14-2017 07:13 PM)Zane Wrote:  
(10-13-2017 02:10 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  

Well the detox started on day 3 for me. But frequency decreased after 3 days. But still from time to time it happened once in a while. Sometimes I would rush towards bathroom as soon as MLS-5.5G would start. In like 15 mins.. ... Shit all u can my friend. Its gonna make u Holy and ofc a maximum learner xD

For me, it was roughly from day 4 till day 6. But at the beginning, I didn't note it in my journal, cause I didn't realise it was MLS related at first. It's pretty much back to normal now. I can function properly throughout my day without the constant urge to go back to the toilets haha.
ncbeareatingman
10-15-2017, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 03:01 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 8

I did Chinese and Finnish today. I've come up with a pretty efficient system for multitasking.

Basically, Chinese is my biggest project right now. It'll the main language I'm working on hard over the next year or so. I wanna get to a really decent level at reading and writing, but I don't plan on doing it forever. I will get to a point where I'm comfortable and just maintain it, without having to study it anymore.

I'll revise the old Chinese characters, then learn some new ones throughout the day. I'd do it for half an hour, give or take. No set time. More like whenever I feel like it's enough. I'd do another language for a while. Then I'd come back to revise Chinese, or I could add more characters to my database / rotation as well. After that, I'll go back to the other language I was doing for the day. So I'll be doing Chinese maybe around 3-5 times throughout the day.

For the first week, I was just doing Chinese all the time. No other languages. I was fully hammering it out non-stop, and I was getting burnt out hard. I just couldn't do anything else. My brain was dead. Even when I decided to temporary switch to German (I think on day 5), I barely did it for 10-15 mins, cause I just couldn't take anymore.

I came across a video regarding multitasking multiple languages, and the guy said the same. It's important to take breaks, so the mind can clear up for a bit, then you'll feel refreshed when you get back to it. I can definitely do a lot of cramming, since I'm really good with languages, but I do have a limit too. The resting or switching language techniques definitely keeps my mind fresh.

I haven't got enough Finnish in yet. I'll spend tomorrow also doing Finnish, then I'll work on French the day after.

Tomorrow I will gym after work as well. I was supposed to get back into cold approach this weekend, but had to put it off cause of my bowel issues. But this week it'll be time to finally start again, cause it's been way too long. Over 6-7 weeks or something since my last approach.
10-16-2017, 03:44 AM
DAY 9

Back to work today, which is Monday. That colleague who I sit next to, he was being so weird. LOL. I ripped him and another colleague so badly last Thurs and Fri, that they didn't even talk to me today at all. They were just passive aggressive. I was doing my own thing on my computer and listening to my ipod. I don't care too much about the other guy. But the one who sits next to me, he'll be graduating university soon, and wants to find a job in his own field. So the good thing is he won't be around forever. What's weird about him is that he'll never say hi or good morning to anyone when he comes into the room. He is just that shy. Same as the secondary assistant manager, who was recently appointed that position (I dunno why they gave that position to him, as he doesn't have the leadership qualities to fulfill his role). Every morning when I walk in, I'd say good morning to both the assistant managers, and only the main assistant manager would reply with a greeting. But back to the other guy next to me, he's actually been ignoring me for weeks. Since another guy to the other side of him started his position, at first they weren't talking a lot. But when they started talking more and more, he would ignore me and talk to me less and less. It got to a point where he wouldn't talk to me at all. It's very weird and rude at the same time, not that I care about getting attention at all, as it's irrelevant. But we are right next to each other, and if you are avoiding me completely, it's gonna make the work environment very awkward. I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the pheromones. I've also learnt my lesson not to get too close to people - especially in the office. Things may seem good for the first few weeks or months. But if you open up to people, eventually, they will secretly start judging you and eventually turn against you. It's very hard for me to get along with 'the main clique' in my department. In my office, all of the guys play online games together after work. It's the only thing they do. They don't have any aspirations in life. They talk about superficial things. I'm a very social person and can connect with people well, but my office demographic is very different. We had T, who worked with us for a couple months or so. She was very spiritual, so we connected a lot on that, and flirted a bit too. She soon realised the job isn't for her though, so she left.

Oh yeah, after lunch, I was heading back to the office. I was near G, and she suddenly said out loud "Who's cologne is it? It smells so good!" I knew it was me lol. I had applied it 6 hours beforehand, and was still strong. Versace Eros. Damn, it's not even one of my favourite fragrances in my collection, but it does get the reactions. I was actually thinking of not getting anymore Eros when the bottle runs out, but the girls seem to like the scent. They say it's for a younger teenage crowd, generally, but I can pull it off - despite being in my early 30s. People still guess me to be early 20s to mid 20s, plus I still wear ripped jeans and such. Anyway so I said to G it must be me. She sniffed me and said oh yeah it is! lol.

I was listening to 'The Art of Seduction', which was written in 2001. That stuff is old as, yet the principles are very timeless. It talks about why approaching girls indirectly is far superior than going direct. It wasn't till early 2017, when I learnt from some coaches like Justin Wayne, Alex Social, and a few others that indirect really was better, so I've been practicing it ever since.

I've noticed that I am more productive again with absorbing audiobooks. I also loaded 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck' on my ipod. I have a few others ready to load on once I'm done with the former ones. I love how I'm able to listen to audiobooks while I'm at work. Big Grin
10-16-2017, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 10:14 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 9 CONTINUED

I forgot to mention that I haven't touched caffeine at all since running MLS. I was definitely addicted prior to running it. But somehow, the detoxing programming is preventing any urges for caffeine altogether. I just don't feel any need for it! I'm not tired at all during work. Yet after work, I was too drained to gym, so I just went home. I did a 2hr walk around the neighbourhood, while watching youtube and doing Chinese instead. It woke me up.

It's strange. So I'm tired and not enough energy to gym (you guys did warn me to eat more as it uses up a lot of your energy), yet I don't need caffeine during work. I'm definitely thankful about the latter! Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Zane, Benjamin, ncbeareatingman
10-16-2017, 07:35 AM
Did notice this a bit too - I'm nowhere near off caffeine, but I notice I don't need it as much anymore as I did before.
[-] The following 2 users Like hsindermann's post:
wolverine_i_am, ncbeareatingman
10-19-2017, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 12:12 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 12

Aqua Vitae arrived. I put some on and scent is powerful. Very citrusy. I felt pretty good when I was alone in my room. It raised my vibes. I felt an increase in libido and I also felt great and excited about life. However later when I had to go eat dinner with the family, they were being so irritating. I just wanted peace, but their energy was too hectic and I felt extremely nauseated. I don't know if it takes time to get used to this phero, or is it because my energy was boosted so high, that I couldn't stand being around negativity, so the huge contrast just hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel especially sensitive more than ever. I just want some peace. AV isn't exactly what I expected.

People did say AV is a difficult phero to use. And you will experience negative emotions if you aren't used to the energy yet. Probably just neeeds more time to grow into it and become congruent with its vibe.

I hit 200 Chinese characters. Took a while. For the second week, I slowed down a lot. I started doing some German, Polish, Finnish and now French. Previously in my first week, I didn't wanna do anything else other than Chinese. But I'm now glad that I'm able to multitask everything again, and be efficient with everything. I don't need to rush with Chinese. It will be a long term project.
Inconceivablezen
10-20-2017, 07:37 PM
DAY 14

Holy shit, already 2 weeks on MLS.

I still haven't touched caffeine. I've been avoiding it.

I'm getting used to Aqua Vitae now. Haven't worn it out yet, and I don't wanna try it in the office straight away. But I'm really getting used to the vibe of it. Every time I sniff it on myself, it puts me into a high mood. In fact, last evening, I sprayed some on my chest right after showering. I slept for ages. Woke up a little past noon today, showered, and put the same tshirt back on. I can see smell the scent of AV from the tshirt. It's that distinct citrusy scent. I believe over the next few days, I'll definitely be wearing it out - in the office or out in public.

I'm on day 6 of no fap now. I'm gonna aim for 2 months and beyond. I've never gone over 2 months before. Actually, in 2 months time, it'll be christmas season. It'll be perfect to have powerful vibes then! But already, it's already strong, and I often have the urge to release, but I won't.

I had the sudden urge to start Japanese last night. Colleagues were talking about it. I thought, why not. Japanese had been released on duolingo for months already. May, if I remember correctly? I also saw somewhere that the course is relatively short compared to all the other languages. I looked and yeah, it's roughly 1/3 smaller, in terms of word count. I thought I might as well get into it. I spent roughly 2 hours on it and got really far (time 3 category, to be exact, for those who know what I'm talking about). My brain is like a sponge. I can't tell if I would have been like this previously, or am I slightly enhanced. I'm already getting a taste of the complex Japanese grammar, but I'm understanding everything perfectly so far. I'm also doing Duolingo Japanese on memrise. Somebody added the vocab list onto there since July. Japanese is definitely an awesome language. I had been avoiding Asian languages for so long, cause I'm specifically into European girls, but it's just strange to only be studying European languages. I had previously dabbled in Arabic, Hindi, Japanese and Korean for a very short amount of time. But I just couldn't stay motivated, and I'd end up focusing all my time on European languages. But every since I started Chinese Mandarin, I decided I should focus on my mother tongue. I also thought Japanese is an important language that a lotta people study, so it's good to be in the know. I already recognise a lotta Kanji from Chinese writing. But what I noticed was that the Kanji from Japanese don't always have the same meaning in Chinese, so they changed it a little bit.

I'll do more Chinese later tonight, then Norwegian.

Deciding whether to gym today or tomorrow.
10-20-2017, 10:20 PM
DAY 14 CONTINUED

I made a brief stop to the shops. I still had lots of AV on.

As soon as I stepped inside, a few secs later, I saw this alright looking Asian girl walking my direction and I was going hers. I saw her looking intently into my eyes. I looked down on my phone for a sec, then looked back at her again. She was still following my eyes as she was walking past me - still with a very intent look. LOL. Exactly what the reviews of AV said it would do!

I didn't stay for long. I'll be wearing it out more soon.
10-24-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 11:10 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 17 CONTINUED

Yesterday I was thinking about the German/Swedish M, and there was a client with the same name that popped up on my screen like 3 mins later. Today at work, I was thinking about M again. Less than a minute, another client with the same name pops up on my screen! LOL. Mind you, this M name isn't a common one like Mary or Mel, etc. It's actually a rare name. However, I often find that when I'm thinking about M, her name keeps showing up at work. I feel like I'm in sync and manifesting signs really fast nowadays.

I've decided I'll be starting Japanese on pimsleur. I'll also be commencing French 5, German 4, Spanish 2, Finnish 1, and will be finishing off Portuguese 1, Italian 1, Russian 1, Norwegian 2, and Polish 1. I'm still undecided about Icelandic 1.

Oh yeah, Pimsleur will be releasing Japanese 5, so I'm very excited for it. I'll have to make my way there first though. There will also be releasing Russian 5 and Portuguese 5 in 2019. Still a while away, but I'm still on 1 for both those courses, so I'll have plenty for the time being.

Three other colleagues are really into Japanese, and one of them is actively doing it on duolingo at the moment. The other two know a bit, cause they previously studied it or something. But yeah, I feel super motivated for Japanese nowadays, cause I'm surrounded by the topic of it.

I have three Viet colleagues, but I'm still hesitant to start Vietnamese. The duolingo course has missing audio. But the memrise counterpart does have audio, so it's not a big issue, but the pronunciation is challenging and I already have too many languages on my plate. Viet might be the next language I would pick up, but not right now.

I've also added more memrise vocab courses for French, Finnish, German, Dutch and Swedish on top of the ones I already do. I feel like these ones I've added on will solidify my vocabulary. I may add a Spanish vocab courses later on too.

I'm on around 215 characters for Mandarin Chinese. Not going as fast as I was. I've slowed down so much. But slow and steady is best, I feel. I have too much else going on and can't learn too many new characters in a day.

I was trialling a site called 'WordDive' for a day, specifically for their Finnish course. It's a company based in Finland. They also have courses in a few other languages. I've decided I won't be investing in the program. It costs too much. $15/month per language and it's basically just a vocab builder. Yes, it'll teach you roughly 4000 words, but what's the point if I don't learn how to put them into context. I found a 7000 vocab course for Finnish on memrise and that one's way better, so no need to pay extra for WordDive. I am only paying $5/month for memrise, and that grants me unlimited access to all languages and courses.

I ate 40 dumplings in the morning, and I ended up shitting in the toilet 4 times today. My stomach wasn't feel well at all. I think my body is extra sensitive to heavy foods in general. I know that I need to be more careful of what I'm eating now.

Oh yeah, I broke my 3 week no-caffeine streak today, cause the dumplings gave me sugar coma, and I desperately needed to wake up lol.
Zane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones) wolverine_i_am 76 4,935 09-27-2017 06:57 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
Bug Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. txi0m 10 2,001 08-09-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: Benjamin