Powering Up - MLS 3.0 (with pheromones)
10-07-2017, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 12:06 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
Powering Up - MLS 3.0 (with pheromones)
I figured since DMSI 3.2 is still a while way, I'll use something else that's relevant for my situation at the moment.

I've been motivated lately to go back to my roots. I'm going to learn how to read and write Chinese. My level of speaking Mandarin is at an intermediate level (lower or upper, I'm not sure, but more likely the former). It doesn't feel right, knowing how to speak with other people, but not knowing how to read and write. I don't feel complete. Also, learning all these European languages, and neglecting my mother tongue, well wtf is going on lol. So I've realised I need to appreciate my heritage more.

From google, I found out that you only need around 2000-3000 Chinese characters to be able to read a newspaper. That's still a lot, but it's doable. Supposedly a person educated in Chinese knows around 8000 characters. Modern Chinese dictionaries contain approx 20,000 characters. There's a total of over 50,000 characters, most of them that are extremely rare or archaic. But anyway, 2-3K is doable. They say if you aim to learn 10 a day, in a month you'll know 300, and in 6 months you'll know 1800. The 3000 target is definitely reachable in a year.

I've discovered an amazing app. It's called 'Skritter Chinese'. It's purely designed for the purpose of read and writing. You import words and characters from textbooks or courses of your choosing. I picked one called 'Boya Chinese' or something like that. I'm going through Elementary I right now. Then there's Elementary II, Pre-Intermediate I, Pre-Intermediate II, Intermediate I, Intermediate II, Advanced I, Advanced II, Advanced III - if I remember correctly. Throughout the course, you'll absorb more than 5000 characters. Skritter is pretty amazing. It has a database of all the words you know. It gradually imports new words, as well as revising you of the ones you know. You practice hand-writing on the screen, so there's no need for pen and paper. Flash card apps are the best for memorisation. I've checked out other Chinese writing apps, and this by far is the best of all of them. Lol I actually knew something like this would exist. There are all kinds of apps. I specifically wanted to learn Chinese writing, and I knew somewhere out there, there would be someone who would have thought up of the idea and created it. I'm still on the 7 day trial, but I'll definitely subscribe to it!

I've been doing Skritter for the past 4 days. According to the stats, I've memorised 73 characters. There are more on my database, but not fully absorbed yet. It's pretty amazing. 18 new words a day. More than the recommended 10 a day. The advantage is that I can already speak a lot of Mandarin, so I only have to learn how to write the characters, without having to memorise its pronunciation and meaning. However, I don't know if I can keep up this pace. I hadn't been doing any other languages, but I intend to go back to multitasking everything. I can't be doing just Chinese. I will do a bit of Chinese every day though. That's the plan.

Another reason that aided my decision to use MLS is that my mind was starting to fog up from overload. I haven't experienced this in a long time. I have been able to study languages all day and still keep going till I'm tired and wanna sleep. Learn Chinese characters is a whole new beast. I've decided I'm gonna need all the extra boost I can get, so I can reach my goal of at least 2K in 6 months.

Also, I'll be going back to cold approaching very soon. I went to a different hair salon to fix my bad haircut, as my hair grew out more. I need to start hitting the gym too.

I'm still experimenting with pheromones. Actually I'll be journaling my cold approach and pheromone experiences in this journal as well. I've been using GOA a lot in the office. No big hits, but the subtle signs are there. It seems girls are nicer and warming up to me more.

I'll be running MLS for at least 3 months or longer.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ON MLS, WHAT HAVE YOUR EXPERIENCES BEEN LIKE SO FAR? DO YOU FIND YOU HAVE IMPROVED SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM MEMORY?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Ampersnd, Illumi
10-07-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Powering Up - MLS 3.0
I've been at it for almost two months, and the progress is slower than expected. Keep that in mind while doing your studies.

2K flashcards in 6 months is reasonable. For 180 days, that makes about 11-12 new flashcards per day consistently.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
[-] The following 2 users Like Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am, Inconceivablezen
10-07-2017, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 06:40 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
(10-07-2017 06:17 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:  I've been at it for almost two months, and the progress is slower than expected. Keep that in mind while doing your studies.

2K flashcards in 6 months is reasonable. For 180 days, that makes about 11-12 new flashcards per day consistently.

Thanks for your feedback! So around when did you start noticing some improvements with your mental functions?

Also following your journal now. Smile
10-07-2017, 06:43 PM
I noticed the improvement out of the gate. But, I'm going through some sort of physical change; I think that it's detox. I'm very non-motivated for certain types of research or action.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Same here - I've noticed improvements within the first week. Since that first small boost things are going very slowly. I guess I'm in healing/clearing land for a good month now, with increased appetite and especially lately with increased need for sleep (last couple of nights I've slept 10 hours). It's expected though, as that matches pretty much what Shannon had written about the stages he expects people to go through with MLS.

So don't expect massive improvement quickly.
[-] The following 2 users Like hsindermann's post:
wolverine_i_am, ncbeareatingman
10-08-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Powering Up - MLS 3.0 (with pheromones)
(10-07-2017 11:42 PM)hsindermann Wrote:  Same here - I've noticed improvements within the first week. Since that first small boost things are going very slowly. I guess I'm in healing/clearing land for a good month now, with increased appetite and especially lately with increased need for sleep (last couple of nights I've slept 10 hours). It's expected though, as that matches pretty much what Shannon had written about the stages he expects people to go through with MLS.

So don't expect massive improvement quickly.

Thanks, that's very encouraging to hear. Smile

I shall run my 4 loops tonight when I go bed. Smile
10-08-2017, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 01:51 AM by Determined.)
Same as the other boys on your journal thread, it's slow and steady. I've been running it for a month and I'm very pleased with the improvements to my life. To me, this sub is beautiful. It will require you to make many small, incremental adjustments over time so be patient with the sub and allow it to direct you.

I did experience some resistance with hybrid trickling stream during the day (even though it was still working) but I found this subsided with using US during the night as I sleep. This was what I used for AM6, so its best to find which configuration best suits your individual fit.

Goodluck bro
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-08-2017, 06:01 AM
DAY 1

Playing my first loop right now as I'm typing this. FLAC Trickling Stream Hybrid @ 3/15 volume.

At the same time, I'm doing Skritter Chinese before heading off to sleep. I've been awake for around 15 hrs or more by now. My mind should be tired. Plus I had already been studying Chinese all day already. Holy shit! Now that I'm on MLS, it seems my mind is absorbing words faster than before. It's hard to say how much faster, but there is definitely quicker absorption and quicker recall. Slight, but noticeable. My brain should be fogged up too by now, but it isn't.

I know you guys are saying it's very small progress at the start, and won't see anything major till the second month or so. But hopefully the slight improvements I'm already seeing won't go away later on throughout the first month?
10-08-2017, 06:39 AM
I guess DMSI users hardly have any problem with MLS 5.5G. Specially if they have been on DMSI "A" version for a long time. I mean skeleton script was derived from DMSI.

Alpha360, Chaos, 4 kingdom and many other who were on DMSI healing version for a long time are experiencing results faster. Still Make sure u get enough calories or energy from food or Shakes. MLS-5.5G requires energy. So make sure ur tank is full. RR Hasn't kicked in since I started taking Protein Shakes once a day.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-08-2017, 06:57 AM
(10-08-2017 06:01 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  DAY 1

Playing my first loop right now as I'm typing this. FLAC Trickling Stream Hybrid @ 3/15 volume.

At the same time, I'm doing Skritter Chinese before heading off to sleep. I've been awake for around 15 hrs or more by now. My mind should be tired. Plus I had already been studying Chinese all day already. Holy shit! Now that I'm on MLS, it seems my mind is absorbing words faster than before. It's hard to say how much faster, but there is definitely quicker absorption and quicker recall. Slight, but noticeable. My brain should be fogged up too by now, but it isn't.

I know you guys are saying it's very small progress at the start, and won't see anything major till the second month or so. But hopefully the slight improvements I'm already seeing won't go away later on throughout the first month?

When I said it's slow and steady, I was contrasting it to the superficial, ornamental type benefits users here get from running other subs such as; boost in confidence, feeling amazing, feeling dgaf etc etc which are temporary. MLS is more like building a house, brick by brick. Slow and steady. Please do not treat this like DMSI.

While they are nice, its not something to rely on. Too many people who ran MLS fell into that trap and then stopped after they perceived themselves to be getting no where (via the absence of these superficial benefits). MLS is redesigning your brain and by extension, your life. That should already tell you what kind of slow and steady process this will be.

If they stay, great. If they go away/fluctuate, that's ok too. I'd just take it as a good sign your brain is acknowledging the sub.
[-] The following 4 users Like Determined's post:
Wharrgarbl, wolverine_i_am, Zane, ncbeareatingman
10-08-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 02:26 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
Yeah I had been running 3.1A for months. More than I ran 3.1B.

Zane: What's RR?

Determined: Yeah I'll be staying on MLS for at least 3 months. Even longer, till DMSI 3.2 comes out.
10-08-2017, 08:46 PM
DAY 2

When I woke up in the morning, I remembered having a sex dream. I was giving this girl oral sex and sex.

I wore Taboo and Evolve to work today. Weird. The girls who usually had feisty attitudes were unusually nice today. One even asked how my weekend was. Lol!

On other news, I now have access to American, Australian, British, Canadian, and Japanese netflix. Big Grin
10-09-2017, 02:25 AM
(10-08-2017 11:57 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Yeah I had been running 3.1A for months. More than I ran 3.1B.

Determined: Yeah I'll be staying on MLS for at least 3 months. Even longer, till DMSI 3.2 cones out.

Reversal Resistance.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-09-2017, 02:39 PM
(10-08-2017 11:57 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Yeah I had been running 3.1A for months. More than I ran 3.1B.

Determined: Yeah I'll be staying on MLS for at least 3 months. Even longer, till DMSI 3.2 comes out.

Now that Shannon's working on DMSI V3.2, and may release in a month or just over, what are your plans?

RE: Netflix, did you get a VPN or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
wolverine_i_am
10-09-2017, 03:11 PM
(10-09-2017 02:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  

Now that Shannon's working on DMSI V3.2, and may release in a month or just over, what are your plans?

RE: Netflix, did you get a VPN or something?

It won't change my plans. I can wait. MLS will go for the minumum of 3 months.

Some say pheros conflict with DMSI. Has anyone else noticed it? Either way, I'll focus on using pheros for now. When 3.2 is here or in 3 months, I'll see how pheros combine with DMSI.

Yeah got Express VPN.
10-09-2017, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 10:09 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 3

Was heading home and stopping by the shops. Decided to mix a lot of pheros together. Had Evolve on my neck. Taboo, GOA and THU on my forearms LOL. As I was entering the shops, I saw this cute school girl passing by me. Skirt and all. Damn her legs were nice and thick. She smiled at me briefly. Lol fcuken hell! Then I went to order juice. The assistant chick had a sweet smile on her face. I think it was the first time seeing her there. She was nicer than the previous chicks from there. At the end she was like "Enjoy and have a nice day! Smile" Lol damn mixing all these pheros must be doing something.

I'm on 121 Chinese characters now. Fully absorbed to long-term memory. Lol my mind is a machine right now. And I've only been doing it for 6 days. People say you should be going for 10/day, but I'm way ahead of schedule.
10-10-2017, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 04:07 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 4

Wore GOA and THU in the office. The Islander C was super friendly. Said hi good morning. Afterwards started a convo after lunch time. Asked me what I had and where did I go. This is def not normal behaviour for her.

Absorbed 153 Chinese characters to my long-term memory now. Shit things are speeding up. Was only 121 yesterday. Dunno if it's MLS assisting me. And dunno if I would be this fast without MLS.

Can't keep doing Chinese though. Need to get back to my other languages. Was pondering French or Finnish. 10-15 mins later, a form pops up on my screen with a company called 'something Finnish something'. LOL! Does MLS have luck magnifier in it? I'm getting synchros from the universe again.

At the gym now. First time in 3 weeks. Must he MLS pushing me to get back into action.
10-11-2017, 12:32 AM
(10-07-2017 06:17 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:  I've been at it for almost two months, and the progress is slower than expected. Keep that in mind while doing your studies.

Studyblue is a free site that allows you to make flashcards, you can download the app and go through them on your phone when you have a spare minute. https://www.studyblue.com/
10-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Anki is another great app. They have multiple pre-made Chinese decks of flashcards on their website. It costs money for iPhones, free for Android.

10-11-2017, 04:06 PM
It's okay, thanks. I already have Skritter. It's specifically designed for handwriting (plus flash card features and audio).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones) wolverine_i_am 76 4,261 09-27-2017 06:57 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
Bug Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. txi0m 10 1,885 08-09-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: Benjamin