New User AM v6.0 5G
10-19-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: New User AM v6.0 5G
(10-19-2017 04:33 PM)XyzN Wrote:  
(10-17-2017 04:15 PM)X88B88 Wrote:  Stage 2 Day 8

Been having some very unproductive days as of late.

Mostly been smoking, drinking and playing video games zzZZZ

Yeah this clears up later stages I feel. Suddenly you start going out on your own accord and you don't need to make the conscious effort to do things.

Ah, so did we already see (in beginning stages of AM6, before E2) that effect of more healing-oriented content leaving you so unattached you're unmotivated? Interesting. The first stages were also supposed to know one off balance a bit; to push you forward and build you up again at that new place and later stages. But would that then be stage 3 or so? So the sequence of focus would be smt like:
1-2: healing
2-3: push (notice everything that's wrong, build anger as motivation)
4-6: re-orient towards goals, stabilize, secondary goals (social, aos)

Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes LionKing's post:
X88B88
10-27-2017, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2017 01:12 PM by X88B88.)
Day 10 - 17 Stage 2

Hmm.. some mixed days

Feeling fairly solid... with some moments.

Interestingly I feel 'the same' but also like something is bubbling just under the surface... a change of sorts..

no resistance or anything like that

I think the naturaliser is working ... to be fair it's quite hard to differentiate
10-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Funny thing about the naturaliser, you'll only realise the changes you've made after you've made them.

This will crop up for you in situations where you'll start behaving in very alpha ways without even realising. This happened to me alot during my AM6 run, particularly in situations which really required me to step up to the plate.

You'll start to discover this later on.
10-27-2017, 11:58 AM
(10-27-2017 10:16 AM)Determined Wrote:  Funny thing about the naturaliser, you'll only realise the changes you've made after you've made them.

This will crop up for you in situations where you'll start behaving in very alpha ways without even realising. This happened to me alot during my AM6 run, particularly in situations which really required me to step up to the plate.

You'll start to discover this later on.

What makes you think I'm not experiencing this already...
10-27-2017, 08:16 PM
True that. More power to you brother
10-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Day 18-19 Stage 2.

This stage seems to be more subtle but also going faster than Stage 1.

Overall my motivation is still very much so so.

I'm finding I'm being more strict with my boundaries, although this is something I've noticed quite a bit in the past year overall.

The only other thing I've noticed is that when I do get down to a task I feel my staying power is somewhat increasing.

Just need to start more tasks I guess.
11-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Day 20 - 28 Stage 2.

Mostly fine. Definitely feeling this stage in the mornings. Quite zapped in terms of energy at the start, but reasonably fine once I wake up and get going.

Mostly just the regular although I am an interesting mix of chill and little tolerance for anything *****.

Had a series of vivid dreams last night... mostly somewhat messed up stuff although it didn't have any real emotional affect on me.

Keep on truckin'
11-13-2017, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 01:28 PM by X88B88.)
On the last day of stage 2. Had an extra 1.5 as audio failed a few nights ago.

Stage 2 I have generally felt mostly pissed off at shit with intermittent messed up, but IDGAF dreams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes X88B88's post:
Kol
11-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Day 15 Stage 3

Stage 2 almost got me in trouble... let's just say a mixture of anger, alcohol and facebook.. not a good combo.

Finding Stage 3 to be less angry (you guy's weren't kidding).. definitely smoothing out.

Feeling much more like my own person.... it's there, but also very subtle.

Had about 2 - 3 bouts of nutty vivid dreams.... as crazy as they were, also very enjoyable. A product to enhance the frequency and longevity of crazy dreams could be a very interesting product.
[-] The following 1 user Likes X88B88's post:
kalmah0804
11-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Stage 2 is horribly rough for me every time I run this program. Stage 3 can also get really rough but you'll start to notice other times when you're feeling really, really, really ***** good. And that kinda offsets those times where you're experiencing a lot of rage or depression. By stages 4/5/6 you should be feeling really, really good... and after taking a week or two off after you complete your first full run, you may want to consider running through the whole program a second time just for good luck!

Like snowfall, you cry a silent storm
Your tears paint rivers on this oaken wall. . .

-- Agalloch, The Mantle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI v3.1: User Acceptance Testing hunk 108 13,310 05-30-2017 04:23 AM
Last Post: hunk
  DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) tinio 39 6,223 09-08-2016 05:12 PM
Last Post: tinio
  Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) Bwarrior 25 5,855 08-21-2016 05:21 AM
Last Post: Bwarrior