New User AM v6.0 5G
09-23-2017, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 09:38 AM by X88B88.)
RE: New User AM v6.0 5G
Day 14

Observations today..working in a group with 3 females (none my cup of tea)... overall I had them proper belly laughing many times during the day, without being clownish.. just wit.

Had another woman, a bit on the curvy side check me out a few times... although she had a wedding ring on her finger.

Had the opportunity to expand my male circle of friends, which is welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Also just saw a BIG ass spider just pop out of nowhere... no pangs :-) cheers AM, although I have noticed a slight rise in temperature!

Time to go spider hunting! haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes X88B88's post:
Kol
09-24-2017, 08:03 AM
Day 15.

Not much to report other than I could tell 2 older females who I had interactions with were smiling a lot more, mainly due to my behaviour. I was straight forward and dominant, nothing sexual just flowing in that way.

All-in-all feeling quite centred today.

I'm really feeling ready for stage 2 and only just coming to the half way point of stage 1.

Give me patience!
09-28-2017, 09:47 AM
Day 16 - 19

Been super busy the last few days and away from my computer.

So observations over the last 4 days:

Overall I'm really liking stage 1. I think it must be OGSF or something but I am truly feeling solid on the inside. Although I can't say I think overly negatively, nor that I don't have any negative thoughts... I am generally a lot more present and unreactive... which has lead me to feeling more positive... although not in any artificial, forced, or over-the-top way. It just is, if that makes any sense.

Had some nice interactions with a woman, at a training day, who has recently just had a child. She's definitely a MILF. The conversations were fairly professional, mixed with some humour. There was another guy who was in our group and he was trying to really engage her. Interesting point, she was talking with him and when she mentioned that her husband was away she turned towards me (I wasn't in the conversation just sitting to the side). She did this twice. There were no logistics, nor any real way of taking it forward... not that I particularly would but there was definitely some decent attraction there.

Having a number of situations where girls are showing me signs, such as bending over and showing me cleavage, and standing close to me displaying their ass. I can only imagine what this will be like later in AM 6 or even during DMSI, wow.

Overall, I'm becoming much more aware of these sexual signs from females, and find myself honing in on them regularly.

Overall, although I feel like I physically look tired, I feel like my aura is becoming very solid which trumps the physical side. I'm interested in where this will lead me to.

It's been a while since I've been very direct with females (in a 'serious' let's do this way) but I feel like it's coming.

Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.
09-28-2017, 09:54 AM
(10-10-1974 10:34 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.

Feel like sharing a couple? Smile
09-28-2017, 10:00 AM
(09-28-2017 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(10-10-1974 10:34 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.

How about this... when I say reading, I'm talking about audio book from audible... you could probably pick it up for a couple of quid.

Personally my favourite book on pua, male/female dynamics is the M anual.

The rational male is a lovely ajunct to that.
09-28-2017, 10:13 AM
(09-28-2017 10:00 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  
(09-28-2017 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  

How about this... when I say reading, I'm talking about audio book from audible... you could probably pick it up for a couple of quid.

Personally my favourite book on pua, male/female dynamics is the M anual.

The rational male is a lovely ajunct to that.

Actually I've read rational male and I didn't see anything in it of value.

Was hoping if you mentioned specific points, I might "get it". Don't worry about it tho.
09-28-2017, 11:26 AM
(09-28-2017 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Actually I've read rational male and I didn't see anything in it of value.

Cool, I'm only 1/3rd of the way through.

I found the concept of buffers to be profound.. The 'little stories' we tell ourselves and the barriers the subconscious puts up to protect us...all in the name of protecting our ego from 'rejection'... deep sh1t.

I also very much enjoyed plate spinning, and how effective it is when done subtly.

On top of that he puts forward the idea of being unconsciously Alpha without being forced... obviously close to home with me running AM6.

I think this is a major plus from subs, maybe the crux of the matter. Change from the inside out vs the other way around (pretty much all other mediums).

If we try to change using ideas we've read, or talked about.. that's all well and fine but there is a significant period of adaptation and 'acting as if'... subs by and large eliminate that .. at least consciously when done right.

gg IML.
SargeMaximus
09-28-2017, 11:35 AM
Ah fair enough. I guess I meant "nothing new" rather than "no value".

Plate spinning is indeed solid and unconsciously alpha is as well. But when I read the book I knew that stuff already.

Thanks for elaborating.

The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

SP let's say I see a girl I want. I know I'm not talking to her because I don't know how to talk to her, but knowing that doesn't improve my convo skills, you get me?

That's my main sticking point ATM.
09-28-2017, 11:50 AM
(09-28-2017 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

SP let's say I see a girl I want. I know I'm not talking to her because I don't know how to talk to her, but knowing that doesn't improve my convo skills, you get me?

I get you man, but guess what... that's a buffer, haha. The buffer of perfectionism. You want to be bullet proof with your banter but that is actually counter productive because you'll fry her brain if you're too perfect.

Also.. what is said is almost unimportant compared to how it is said.

Just state why you're talking to her (wanted to say hello).. and continue as if someone introduced you..
09-28-2017, 01:26 PM
(09-28-2017 11:50 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  
(09-28-2017 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

I get you man, but guess what... that's a buffer, haha. The buffer of perfectionism. You want to be bullet proof with your banter but that is actually counter productive because you'll fry her brain if you're too perfect.

Also.. what is said is almost unimportant compared to how it is said.

Just state why you're talking to her (wanted to say hello).. and continue as if someone introduced you..

Lol, I know you think that but it';s not. I've talked to (and approached) many many women. Probably close to 300. Conversation is always a problem.
09-28-2017, 01:30 PM
How often do you have a 'wrong' conversation with one of your pals? Think about it.
09-28-2017, 01:44 PM
(09-28-2017 01:30 PM)X88B88 Wrote:  How often do you have a 'wrong' conversation with one of your pals? Think about it.

All the time. I don't have many pals, probably for that very reason.
10-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Days 20-22.

Only 10 days until stage 2.

Had a good night out over the weekend. Felt like I truly owned my space. Overall I must say I'm loving Stage 1. I really didn't think it would have that much of an impact on me but genuinely all good in the hood.

Had a cool experience on the dance floor, 2 girls sandwiched me, 1 with her ass my crouch, the other behind me...didn't really do much about it other than just dance away... still pretty ace and a mental note to escalate next time.

Overall I would say I'm definitely getting a lot of James Bond vibes with stage 1... which makes me wonder what it will be like when I get onto stage 6!
Kol
10-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Day 23 - 25.

Doesn't time fly.

Not too much to report. Still pretty centred... some morning quite tired but managing fine once up and about. Some flashes of being a little irritated/arrogant... hmm..this is supposed to be a big part of stage 2 so I'll have to watch it.

Super busy these last few days but managing quite well without feeling stressed. Just getting on with it and being in the moment. The time will pass anyway... no point in worrying about what-ifs and what-not.

Really enjoying The Rational Male. I would highly recommend one adds it to their reading/listening list for while doing AM. Interesting point today.. the author says the most common question he gets is 'how do I kill the inner beta that has been so conditioned, subconsciously, by a female imperative driven society... if I knew the answer to that I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams...'

IML subs bitch
Frosted
10-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Day 26 -27

Happy Friday.

Just finishing up listening to a session with headphones (Ocean Surf). I've had about 4 hours via speakers US and the difference is quite significant... feeling damn good with the headphones... it's quite the difference.

So heading into town, Friday night out... let's see what's what.

Happy weekend.
10-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Starting Stage 2
[-] The following 2 users Like X88B88's post:
Kol, XyzN
10-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Stage 2 Day 2

Not much to report, have a bit of a cold at the moment so keeping to myself.

Stage 2 seems to have started fine. Had a crazy vivid dream last night... I ended up at a drug gang's house... they were really aggressive and giving me a hard time. I didn't feel intimidated by them...after a bit they warmed to me and 'accepted' me. A bit later they handed me some drugs and then suddenly the cops turned up like a sting operation or something. Again I didn't freak out but just dealt with the intense situation while keeping my cool, very James Bond style.

Watching some TV, namely Halt and Catch Fire. Overall I'm enjoying it but really seeing the very beta subtones of the script and curious as to how each of the characters react in various situations. Overall I'm subtly conscious of my shifts in perspectives even in this small context.
[-] The following 2 users Like X88B88's post:
Wharrgarbl, ichigo
10-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Stage 2 Day 8

Been having some very unproductive days as of late.

Mostly been smoking, drinking and playing video games zzZZZ

Still listening away

Definitely need to make a major shift

Let's see tomorrow
XyzN
10-19-2017, 04:33 PM
(10-17-2017 04:15 PM)X88B88 Wrote:  Stage 2 Day 8

Been having some very unproductive days as of late.

Mostly been smoking, drinking and playing video games zzZZZ

Yeah this clears up later stages I feel. Suddenly you start going out on your own accord and you don't need to make the conscious effort to do things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
SargeMaximus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI v3.1: User Acceptance Testing hunk 108 12,980 05-30-2017 04:23 AM
Last Post: hunk
  DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) tinio 39 6,137 09-08-2016 05:12 PM
Last Post: tinio
  Newbie Sub User (DMSI V2.2 Journal) Bwarrior 25 5,759 08-21-2016 05:21 AM
Last Post: Bwarrior