My MLS results journal
10-11-2017, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 01:40 AM by Determined.)
My MLS results journal
Today marks 1 months since starting MLS and here are my results.

- Quit smoking 10 days ago cold turkey
- Diet is healthiest it's been in a long time
- de cluttered my living space
- de cluttered my life
- de cluttering my mind (I believe the two previous ones are an extension of this)
- organised schedule
- increased reading speed from 200 WPM to 400 WPM as of yesterday
- De-activated facebook as it was just a distraction
- currently in the process of streamlining my life (removing the inessential and refining the essential)

I've found this sub works by making many small incremental changes over time and over time these small changes start adding up. Will be continuing this for at least 6 months.

Very happy with my progress so far.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like Determined's post:
TheCarp, Wharrgarbl, hsindermann, terry44, wolverine_i_am, Devilz-attorney, ncbeareatingman, Cyanide, Travis
10-16-2017, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 04:43 AM by Determined.)
RE: My MLS results journal
So upon changing it back to listening during the day, I've found my productivity has increased as well as my ability to synthesise new ideas as well as absorbing information. I've started to replace many of my evening behaviours (such as watching movies or playing video games) with reading books which I'm absolutely loving doing.

It should be noted that I have a personal library of 500 plus books which I've bought and hoarded over the years. It's only now that I'm actually going through many of them.

Someone in the "focus fire ideas" thread mentioned making a "read more books" sub. I'd recommend running MLS instead as it has done that for me and more.

Part 2:
I also had a really nice bloom last night of rapid learning. In that state I was absorbing information quite quickly and deeply. My memory recall was pretty amazing as well.

Looking to schedule my loops in the morning and hopefully having a bloom happen in the afternoon. I'll also be starting the "meditations" sub. From reading on here, we can use it alongside a 5.5g. I've been meaning to do some mindfulness training for a long time and this might be a good reason to start.

This is the description of meditations:
"This series of programs is designed to allow you access to virtually every level of awareness your brain is capable of, and, properly used, it can potentially strengthen and even improve your brain’s functioning, resulting in an improved ability to process information and more balanced decision making."

" By the time you complete the entire regimen, your brain will be much strengthened, more coherent, and much better balanced between its left and right hemispheres for information processing."
[-] The following 4 users Like Determined's post:
wolverine_i_am, terry44, ncbeareatingman, Funky Trunks
10-16-2017, 03:56 AM
It's interesting the difference between listening during the day vs night.

I've always listened at night and made up more hours during the day sometimes before 5.5g atleast, the only program I experimented just listening during the day for a while was E2.

Listening during the night I felt more progress emotionally that I noticed was happening.

Then listening during the day I felt less of the emotional progress, but then I decided to start drinking less coffee and stopped having protein bars which points to some healing taking place. When I went back to night more urges for both of those things come back.

With programs that have set loops though i'll likely stick to nights because of the problem of having to listen uninterrupted for so many hours during the day.
[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
terry44, ncbeareatingman
10-18-2017, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 12:14 AM by Determined.)
Today has been one of the most interesting, enlightening and fulfilling days I've had in a long time.

Firstly, meta-cognition. I gained a sudden awareness of my meta-cognition this morning in a eureka moment. I saw with my minds eye how I seem to have pre-defined labels or characterisations for every thought that I have. In a neo matrix like moment, I decided to remove these and just allow myself to be.

This extended into how I perceive other people. When I was walking past other people, straight away the labels and definitions started firing and I consciously removed these. I ended up coming into the present moment and experiencing them as they were.

Part of the reason why I'm writing this is to journal for myself and remember just how profound this was for me. By allowing myself to just be, I found an enormous measure of peace and freedom. By removing all the labels I've attached (even to myself) it's easy just to get on with it and be mindfully at peace with my life. I matters not where I've come from or what I've been through, it only matters where I am now and where I'm going. It's easy now to just "shake things off". Committing to a mindfulness practice would help me grow and sustain this understanding.

Today I also substituted coffee with green tea. Two tea bags (double shot) and I feel infinitely better than after a coffee. Very zen and very calm. Also very switched on. Diet continues to be incredibly healthy, I consciously decided to remove chocolate today.

I've had amazing recall of prior learning, especially when connected to a concept at hand. Articles I was reading last night seemed to have been already integrated into my being.

Also noticed that ALL areas of our lives are interconnected. Having powerful goals in bodybuilding is inspiring me to pursue my studies with greater determination. Putting pen to paper and writing out goals makes all the difference. Motivation is red hot. Strong urge to train my brain to be fit and brawny.

I'm also feeling really spiritually powerful and this is starting to grow. Another notable is my new found penchant for listening to classical music in the evenings.

All in all, very happy with my progress.
[-] The following 2 users Like Determined's post:
Zane, ncbeareatingman
10-25-2017, 02:03 PM
"Determined" dayummm man thats incredible. Be thou the Zen breath....in the great circle of all life...we flow...amazing progress. sooo looking forward to creating and re-creating with MLS starting early next month. thank you sharing so deeply! Much appreciated and noted.

(10-18-2017 11:53 PM)Determined Wrote:  Today has been one of the most interesting, enlightening and fulfilling days I've had in a long time.

Firstly, meta-cognition. I gained a sudden awareness of my meta-cognition this morning in a eureka moment. I saw with my minds eye how I seem to have pre-defined labels or characterisations for every thought that I have. In a neo matrix like moment, I decided to remove these and just allow myself to be.

This extended into how I perceive other people. When I was walking past other people, straight away the labels and definitions started firing and I consciously removed these. I ended up coming into the present moment and experiencing them as they were.

Part of the reason why I'm writing this is to journal for myself and remember just how profound this was for me. By allowing myself to just be, I found an enormous measure of peace and freedom. By removing all the labels I've attached (even to myself) it's easy just to get on with it and be mindfully at peace with my life. I matters not where I've come from or what I've been through, it only matters where I am now and where I'm going. It's easy now to just "shake things off". Committing to a mindfulness practice would help me grow and sustain this understanding.

Today I also substituted coffee with green tea. Two tea bags (double shot) and I feel infinitely better than after a coffee. Very zen and very calm. Also very switched on. Diet continues to be incredibly healthy, I consciously decided to remove chocolate today.

I've had amazing recall of prior learning, especially when connected to a concept at hand. Articles I was reading last night seemed to have been already integrated into my being.

Also noticed that ALL areas of our lives are interconnected. Having powerful goals in bodybuilding is inspiring me to pursue my studies with greater determination. Putting pen to paper and writing out goals makes all the difference. Motivation is red hot. Strong urge to train my brain to be fit and brawny.

I'm also feeling really spiritually powerful and this is starting to grow. Another notable is my new found penchant for listening to classical music in the evenings.

All in all, very happy with my progress.

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
Love is an Energy,which Exists of Itself,It is its OWN Value"(T.Wilder,1958)

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer." Confucious
10-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement. I'm really loving what MLS is doing for me. There's more that's happening but I'll report on it once its finished. Amazing things are happening for me and I have to give credit where its due to MLS for helping me along this process.

I had the most productive day studying yesterday. My mind was absolutely clear and silent. I was seamlessly absorbing what I needed and it felt rather blissful.

This echos a book I just started reading called "Clarity" by Jamie Smart. Jamie Smart describes how elite performers when asked "what's on their mind" whilst performing, universally say "nothing".

Good things are on the horizon
[-] The following 3 users Like Determined's post:
terry44, ncbeareatingman, Zane
12-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Just checking in with more MLS results

I just took an official Mensa IQ test and scored 27/33 (after having 4 whiskeys as well) placing me in a "good chances of passing the real mensa exam"

Had a wedding yesterday where I met several high school friends from several years ago. My mind was impeccable with details of our shared past while theirs was hazy and they'd forgotten a lot of details.

My intellectual ability has dramatically risen

I have a natural interest in learning and reading new things which interest me. This far exceeds what it was previously. At this rate I'll be a renaissance man in no time

My mind is super balanced right now.

I'm pretty confident MLS has driven me to make all the changes to my lifestyle that I have.

This sub is truly amazing
[-] The following 4 users Like Determined's post:
Inconceivablezen, Zane, Benjamin, Jake2015
12-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Great journal man, can't believe I didn't see it before

INTP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 7,415 668,138 Today 09:52 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 38 4,555 Today 07:07 AM
Last Post: Superman
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 214 12,202 Yesterday 09:01 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
Thumbs Up AM 6 Journal NastyJ46 8 812 Yesterday 07:10 PM
Last Post: NastyJ46
  Shannon's Journal, Volume 2 Shannon 3,310 960,045 Yesterday 12:39 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  DMSI V3.1 Journal Travis 3 337 12-10-2017 03:19 PM
Last Post: Travis