Absolute Self Confidence
11-22-2015, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 09:25 AM by Ultrasonic King.)
Absolute Self Confidence
Stage 1 was a roller coaster, ups and downs. Changed my life.
Had sex on two seperate occasions. Was with an ex though. Guys who've been in a relationship know how easy it can be to hook up with the freshly broken up girlfriend. Obvious effects of SM with regards to sex, orgasm and stamina. A lot of what the description from instructions had occurred.

"1. Normalization and foundation building. This stage is trying to make every man who uses it equal, balanced and solid in terms of self esteem, self respect, self image, sexual confidence, sexual stamina and sexual performance minimums. This allows the rest of the program a stable, predictable basis from which to begin and continue making changes."

At times I was very vulnerable and care free with the changes that were occurring. I must have been far from a sexx magnet because of all the noticeable changes, a lot of what I accomplished with AM6 changed also.

A few girls came into my life, but they must not have been right because they're not here anymore.

I can resist everything except temptation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ultrasonic King's post:
Jason Capital
11-22-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates
Now

Stage 2
More of that foundation building is occurring. Ups and downs, but my life is betterSmile now.

Socially I feel amazing. I feel like a high value male towards women. And today, other peoples insecurities were presented. They did and said things to gain approval. I have a feeling there will be many women I seduce eventuallyy.

I'm taking care of myself more and cleaning a lot. This program changes other areas of your life equally as much as just for sex. All arrows point in that direction though.

I feel a lot more smooth this stage. Also it feels effortless escalating a conversation with women to sex. Especially one's I'm interested in, and because it is one of my main goals. It might be my high value or the fact that I find it easy to end up laughing with the women i speak with to talk about sex. The same goes for touching. When the woman knows I can easily make her laugh I can touch many parts of her (arm, back, leg, neck, foot) and there is no complaint. I practically touched this girls crotch area but she kept smiling because of my jokes. If she says a line has been crossed, this does not really affect me. I'm still honest with my actions.

Pretty much the description of stage 2 is occurring.

I just feel a lot more comfortable with myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ultrasonic King's post:
Jason Capital, Alpha360
11-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Man, you are basically experiencing what you are supposed to go through.
Looking forward to your progress.
The most amazing part is Naturalizer, you won't feel much of the change.
Anyway, welcome aboard on this journey man.
Quick question, did you feel change in your perception regarding women in the starting as stated in the description?
11-22-2015, 06:13 AM
Mhmmm yes, they are just more like **** objects to me. I talk to them with only one thing in mind. At first I was blatantly honest. Now my flirting has improved but I am still honest. Our conversation usually has a direct correlation to the social situation. Since I have high social value I can easily transition or convince a woman towards the topic I want. Which is sex.

The other day I was able to get this girl who was in committed two year relationship to admit she sucked dick and even get her in my car. It was the same girl I was touching up. I just have to be more refined.

I came on here to be social, but it feels a bit weird since I'm typing this to another guy online and I'm not being in the moment.

So I will just update you guys
Alpha360
11-22-2015, 06:21 AM
[/php]Just something to leave you with

You also take care of your penis a lot during this program. Thought I would share this funny picture.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

[-] The following 8 users Like Ultrasonic King's post:
SargeMaximus, Benjamin, Dubls, alden, Joronda, Mr. Anderson, hiddenalias, Zane
11-22-2015, 06:25 AM
And you also really don't care what people think.

Bye guys

Attached File(s) Image(s)

[-] The following 4 users Like Ultrasonic King's post:
Jason Capital, chaosvrgn, Dubls, wolverine_i_am
11-24-2015, 01:25 PM
Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.
11-24-2015, 02:30 PM
This forum is a positive place for me now and for that I am grateful
11-24-2015, 06:02 PM
(11-24-2015 01:25 PM)Guider Wrote:  Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.

I don't tell anybody I know about subliminals and I never will. I'd never even think about telling people I know that I use subs.

Some things you need to just keep to yourself.
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealJustin's post:
Dubls, SargeMaximus
11-24-2015, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 06:31 PM by Survivor.)
(11-24-2015 06:02 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:  
(11-24-2015 01:25 PM)Guider Wrote:  Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.

I don't tell anybody I know about subliminals and I never will. I'd never even think about telling people I know that I use subs.

Yeah, we are humans, let's be selfish.
If you tell people you listen to subs, two major things occur:
1) they will react with confusion, consider you a weirdo and avoid you
.They may tell other people as well and ridicule you
2)they will try subs, and they will work for them and you actually gave this hidden power to him (haha imagine the subs work better for him and you both run Sm, and he takes your girls )

Keep this power to yourself
[-] The following 4 users Like Survivor's post:
TheRealJustin, SargeMaximus, alden, Zane
11-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.
11-24-2015, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 07:42 PM by Ultrasonic King.)

Why? You have an unfair advantage lol

(11-24-2015 06:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.

Let's start with the law of attraction. Some people are too beta or close minded to understand how magnetic things are in life. They think the only way to improve greatly is by an opportunity or something good magically happening to them.

You don't have to beleive in subliminals for them to work, but my hesitation comes from people not using them correctly. Skipping days and ignoring details just like the other systems in their life.

Until, one day, they actually realize they work. As we know, they work better than anything else. And then listen for 32 days then boom they are enlightened. Sadly, there are some people that won't realize this or their own conscious minds for the rest of their lives.
alden
11-24-2015, 07:53 PM
(11-24-2015 07:36 PM)Guider Wrote:  

Why? You have an unfair advantage lol

(11-24-2015 06:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.

Let's start with the law of attraction. Some people are too beta or close minded to understand how magnetic things are in life. They think the only way to improve greatly is by an opportunity or something good magically happening to them.

You don't have to beleive in subliminals for them to work, but my hesitation comes from people not using them correctly. Skipping days and ignoring details just like the other systems in their life.

Until, one day, they actually realize they work. As we know, they work better than anything else. And then listen for 32 days then boom they are enlightened. Sadly, there are some people that won't realize this or their own conscious minds for the rest of their lives.

No, not to have an unfair advantage, just because people are retarded and they can't handle hearing something like that. I don't know your friend group, but if they are like most people you'll probably regret ever telling anyone you use subs, but you may have a more open minded group of friends. I just don't see anything good happening from telling people I use subs, I just see a lot of rumors spreading and being judged and just annoying stuff, that's why I keep a lot of stuff to myself.
11-24-2015, 08:16 PM
Update:

My ex girlfriend just messaged. We spoke on the phone for an hour. She says she wants to have sex this Sunday. Not sure if this is fall out, probably not. She says I never used to be so mean (definite proof I've changed because of the sub) We almost had phone sex.

We'll see how it turns out
eternity
11-24-2015, 08:17 PM
If they judge you, they probably don't understand it. We don't judge eachother for using subs here. I'm pretty sure everyone would want to use subs or the law of attraction in general if they knew the power it holds.
blackwing Z
11-24-2015, 09:12 PM
say guider, welcome to the forum i suppose. haha you jumped right into the SM3 updates.

Where are you at in the program, and what is your sub history?

ENFP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Master Of All Trades. Jack of None.
11-25-2015, 06:55 AM
I have a feeling A LOT of women will be attracted to me for sex. I don't know what I'm going to do.

AM6 pushed me to focus on my position in business. And now all I care about is happiness.

I work in the heart of downtown Toronto and 20 different women must have greeted me first today. Something different is going on. Like some of the good stuff for SM3 is kicking in.
Light
11-26-2015, 10:32 AM
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/trey-songz-w...67415.html
11-26-2015, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 02:21 PM by Ultrasonic King.)
This program deals with bull shit on a whole nother level. If you had a bad boss, not saying I do, you would the happiest, most alpha guy around him.

Smile
11-26-2015, 06:20 PM
This program, especially in the early stages has set up my life in a way that I don't masturbate that much. Maybe once a day, or not even. I just don't feel like doing it. This makes loads very big. I'm partly surprised the next day when I realize I haven't choked it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Absolute self confidence pcrepair951 12 1,426 08-03-2017 01:07 AM
Last Post: pcrepair951
  Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning Mafioso 14 2,559 11-26-2016 06:01 PM
Last Post: Greenduck
  Starting Absolute Self Confidence 5g today JamesC71 6 1,780 03-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: JamesC71
  Absolute Self Confidence waahbeta 43 9,485 09-13-2015 11:46 AM
Last Post: waahbeta
  George's Absolute Self-Confidence Video Journal - Now with Microsoft LifeCam! George 146 23,193 08-17-2015 03:03 PM
Last Post: George
  In3deep's Journey to Absolute Self Confidence 4G in3deep 0 953 02-01-2015 07:04 AM
Last Post: in3deep