MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018
Yesterday, 01:37 PM
RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018
IQ Options.. Both Desktop and Android App.

As for video tutorials I have seen random videos about technical analysis trading strategies on youtube. Wharrgarbl might know some. There are alot of method but it depends on what u think is best for u.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Jake2015
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
(Yesterday 01:37 PM)Zane Wrote:  IQ Options.. Both Desktop and Android App.

As for video tutorials I have seen random videos about technical analysis trading strategies on youtube. Wharrgarbl might know some. There are alot of method but it depends on what u think is best for u.

Thanks alot bro, I had seen IQ Options pop up a few times on my phone during some game playing etc (IQ advertising I mean) and wasnt sure if it was good to help me learn or you had to know your stuff and jump into it so ill take a look once I get into study routine.

Ill also youtube some videos on tec analysis then as you said there.

Will await Wharrgabl's reply too then and see what he says.

Blackhat

Cool
E2:78&48days
IYGSH: 54days
MLS 5.5G: ≈70days twice.

DMSI 3.2: commencing soon

AudioEngine A2+ Speakers through S4 Samsung phone
S4 Samsung Phone ONLY @ family home (when not in Uni)
Volume: 7/15 on S4 connected to MAX VOLUME on speakers.
Yesterday, 02:04 PM
This is my advice, learn the basics of your market of choice from free sources and then read the book trading in the zone until you know the overlying concepts like the back of your hand. Any free advice is generally
1. Garbage that people put out in an up market because anyone can make money in an upmarket.
2. Bait to get you to pay. Most of the people that try to teach the markets for a cheap price are selling you garbage that you could easily learn yourself. The charts are reflections of what has happened in the past on the markets so it looks so concrete but when you get in there you realize anything cam happen. Read trading in the zone.

I personally learned how to trade from a company called online trading academy or OTA for short. It's not cheap but the info they give you will save you years off of your learning to see the markets for what they really are and how they move and why they move the way you do.

But the mentality of a good trader is something that can be conveyed, but you will have to experience it first hand and develop it, which is where I am at. Once again I recommend trading in the zone.

INFP Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wharrgarbl's post:
Jake2015
Yesterday, 02:31 PM
thank you and before the book you said learn the basics of the market of your choice from free sources.

well all I know is that I want to learn what trading is, what the stock market is and how to trade in the UK as that is where im from....so any direction on where to find the free sources?

thank you

Cool
E2:78&48days
IYGSH: 54days
MLS 5.5G: ≈70days twice.

DMSI 3.2: commencing soon

AudioEngine A2+ Speakers through S4 Samsung phone
S4 Samsung Phone ONLY @ family home (when not in Uni)
Volume: 7/15 on S4 connected to MAX VOLUME on speakers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Freedom and Independence - an Enquiry into Self Esteem Darwin 16 1,246 02-13-2018 08:10 AM
Last Post: Wharrgarbl