Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1
09-20-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1
(09-20-2017 09:57 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 09:52 AM)Sanbosay Wrote:  
(09-17-2017 09:18 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  And today I feel terrible. Tired of the world, myself, and everything in these two things. Thoughts of running away from the sub. Getting strong pangs of resentment towards women in general; that is very much unlike me! Also resentment towards myself for having wasted so many opportunities in my life. Ahh, it is so tiresome.

I'll think I'll stick to it nevertheless. Be it the gambler's fallacy, my usual obtuseness or actual will, I know not.

I think I'll do more loops today, don't know how many. I want this to break through.

EDIT

And now I'm all out crying. Jeebus.

EDIT II

Feeling slightly better now. Consciously, I do not really know what this is all about. This something deep in the subconscious, I think. Something seems to be playing out. Wish I had some guidance in all this.

Stay strong my man, this too shall pass in no time and continue to trust the process

Thanks! It sure did. Smile There's still some negative emotions/fears popping up every now and again, but they are manageable. I'm sticking to DMSI ver. B at least up until 10th November.

Who am I kidding, I'm probably sticking to DMSI until the next version is out. Then I'm switching to its ver. A for 3 months, and then I may start switching the glorious 5.5g subs every 3 months. Big Grin

lol I hear man, sounds like you are doing excellent on B.. I am still on A. I plan to run A for a month and B for a month then switch back to A for another month like each ver for a month for 6 months
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2017, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I've mostly been doing ver. A up until this point, B was too much to handle emotionally for me. But it's working much faster than A; pure anti-resistance/anti-self-sabotage scripting works better for my personality type, I guess.

I will probably do a month of ver. A in either November or December, and see how that pans out. Smile

"A man who is doing his True Will has the intertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Have at ye's post:
Kol
09-20-2017, 10:14 AM
(09-20-2017 10:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  Yeah, I've mostly been doing ver. A up until this point, B was too much to handle emotionally for me. But it's working much faster than A; pure anti-resistance/anti-self-sabotage scripting works better for my personality type, I guess.

I will probably do a month of ver. A in either November or December, and see how that pans out. Smile

Sweet! See for me I still get results (laid) on ver A like every weekend when I go out just on A. I can only imagine what B would do with all your results I am tempted to start B on Friday
09-20-2017, 10:25 AM
Well, I'm not getting laid like crazy yet, but when I do it does happen like the product description page says Wink and I do get tons of other effects, like the ones mentioned above, which seem to indicate I'm going in the right direction.

With your results (I did read your journal Big Grin) B might be crazy. I do remember getting "cold feet" after about a month of ver. A back when ver. 3.1 was released when things started gaining true momentum, and basically spent the entire summer fighting that fear-based reaction. So do not worry if you'd rather stick it out with ver. A. Smile I'm one of the more resistant guys around here with quite a bit of emotional baggage which had to be unloaded.

"A man who is doing his True Will has the intertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley
[-] The following 3 users Like Have at ye's post:
SargeMaximus, Sanbosay, Dr. Strangelove
09-20-2017, 10:54 AM
(09-20-2017 10:25 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  Well, I'm not getting laid like crazy yet, but when I do it does happen like the product description page says Wink and I do get tons of other effects, like the ones mentioned above, which seem to indicate I'm going in the right direction.

With your results (I did read your journal Big Grin) B might be crazy. I do remember getting "cold feet" after about a month of ver. A back when ver. 3.1 was released when things started gaining true momentum, and basically spent the entire summer fighting that fear-based reaction. So do not worry if you'd rather stick it out with ver. A. Smile I'm one of the more resistant guys around here with quite a bit of emotional baggage which had to be unloaded.

I will keep updated on how things go on Friday and Saturday. By the way, does anyone know when ver 3.2 will be released?
09-20-2017, 11:14 AM
(09-20-2017 10:54 AM)Sanbosay Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 10:25 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  Well, I'm not getting laid like crazy yet, but when I do it does happen like the product description page says Wink and I do get tons of other effects, like the ones mentioned above, which seem to indicate I'm going in the right direction.

I will keep updated on how things go on Friday and Saturday. By the way, does anyone know when ver 3.2 will be released?

Nope. The short answer is: when it's done. Smile Probably several months from now at least.

09-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Yup, Friday got cancelled too, so I'm free to listen to DMSI as much as I want and work on other stuff. The shows will probably be moved to early October, so I'll buy MLS or UD thenabouts. Smile

I can tell that my body's chemistry is being adjusted big-time. I smell much different, haven't had this particular combination of pheromones before. Also, "dragon's breath" is making an appearance again.

[-] The following 2 users Like Have at ye's post:
SargeMaximus, Dr. Strangelove
09-23-2017, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 05:03 AM by Have at ye.)
I... I feel happy. I really do. It's like, actual happiness. Like I've accepted myself and the world. And I now know that I can do real work now, with actual factual progress, and do tons of great things, for myself and - through that - for others. Smile I've been feeling like that since about Wednsday.

I did need quite a bit of DMSI to give myself this push, but it does feel like my internal scales have been tipped.

So, today I rest, tomorrow work work work, and I think I'm going to remove caffeine from my diet. And then most probably I will get rid of cigarettes. I do not need them to feel good anymore.

RTBoss, Dr. Strangelove, enoch
09-28-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 06:28 AM by Have at ye.)
Just a quick update to say that I'm still doing DMSI ver. B, 7 loops (though I sometimes like to do more on a day, but that can happen only once every other week due to work obligations - I have a hard time getting enough sleep as it is Smile ), and it's working very well, progress is obvious and visible, effects are obvious and visible, my internal monologue has changed to a much more optimistic, success-based one.

My resistance is definitely being melted down, progressively every day. Whoop!

EDIT

Also - a lot of fears are going bye-bye.

Kol, RTBoss, Sanbosay
09-28-2017, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 10:23 AM by Sanbosay.)
(09-28-2017 06:20 AM)Have at ye Wrote:  Just a quick update to say that I'm still doing DMSI ver. B, 7 loops (though I sometimes like to do more on a day, but that can happen only once every other week due to work obligations - I have a hard time getting enough sleep as it is Smile ), and it's working very well, progress is obvious and visible, effects are obvious and visible, my internal monologue has changed to a much more optimistic, success-based one.

My resistance is definitely being melted down, progressively every day. Whoop!

EDIT

Also - a lot of fears are going bye-bye.

Brother that's exactly how I feel the changes are obvious these days and the more I listen to it ver B the more it works wonders I also listen to 7 loops with my headphones listen even more on speaker when I sleep I sometimes don't even keep track of how many loops but good job man I hope things get even better for you :-)

Cheers
[-] The following 2 users Like Sanbosay's post:
Kol, Have at ye
11-30-2017, 09:30 AM
OK, so tomorrow is the last day of DMSI 3.1 for me (currently doing ver. A) for the time being. My gut is telling me that it is time for a break. Been doing DMSI 3.1 since release day until today with pretty much no breaks at all, save for a day missed here or there.

Also, I'm going to be doing other stuff that works the subconscious (most of it Rule 4), so it wouldn't be pure DMSI anyway. I've been driven to this stuff pretty much from the very beginning of the DMSI adventure, and have been progressively going down deeper down the rabbit hole, so to speak, so I guess DMSI's had a hand in that, most probably.

The break might be either week-long or longer, maybe two or three weeks. I shall see. Might try to employ ver. B for "in the moment" kind of stuff, should opportunities arise. My gut tells me, though, that apart from accidental usage it's goodbye to ver. 3.1 - so if that is the case, farewell ver. 3.1! We've gotten quite close to the finish line, haven't we now? Big Grin

11-30-2017, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 12:27 PM by Have at ye.)
Funny. Upon making the decision to take a break from DMSI, I felt somewhat melancholy in a good way, as if a chapter was being closed or somesuch. Had a "slideshow" (in my mind's eye) of the various more or less important/groundbreaking occurences whilst I was using this version.

After that came a fearful "whatsoever shall I do without DMSI" pang, coupled with worry that I shall immediately lose all the benefits that I've acquired during the run. As it is a fear-based conjecture, I call ***** on that. Big Grin Especially given the Pn+1 technologies.

11-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Will you be running v3.2?

INTP
11-30-2017, 03:16 PM
(11-30-2017 01:10 PM)Travis Wrote:  Will you be running v3.2?

Yup.

My original plan was to keep running 3.1 until 3.2 is released, but currently my gut is calling for a break.

I've been getting extremely close to fixing multiple issues that have been causing my resistance to 3.1, I think (hence the Rule 4 stuff I've mentioned). Still, from what I can gather from Shannon's updates on what he's been working on and how he's planning to add it to DMSI's core if possible/applicable, I guess a lot, if not all, of it shall be fixed with 3.2. Less work for me, hurray for subliminal automation! Big Grin

Inconceivablezen
11-30-2017, 04:47 PM
I use some rule 4 stuff too to lessen resistance. Though I'm not sure they are working indeed but time will tell Evilgrin. But overall I feel on a much better place than before now.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
12-08-2017, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 06:39 AM by Have at ye.)
BTW., thought I'd write something on the results front (the fact that I'm not reporting regularly doesn't mean nothing's going on Wink ).

Interestingly enough, I am beginning to be asked out by women. It has happened for a third time in a row lately, with three different girls, all of whom I find attractive and enjoy spending time with. One invited me as her plus one to a pretty posh shindig last month, and this very week I got invited by another one to see an opera (she paid for the tickets), and another one asked me out to go for drinks Saturday (she actually wanted me to go with her to a party on Thursday, but I had an out of town gig. So she adapted Wink ).

Currently one week of break. I think I'll listen to two loops ver. B tonight, see what happens.

[-] The following 4 users Like Have at ye's post:
SargeMaximus, Kol, enoch, Benjamin
01-12-2018, 08:11 PM
I think I can now safely confirm TID from ver. 3.2 kicking in, version with clearing/healing - I am definitely experiencing subliminal clearing symptoms now, even though I have not used ver. A in a long time. This includes: a much greater need for sleep, definite clearing/healing related dreams, and a mood that's decent yet ambivalent at the same time, also a very 'internal' focus right now - all things I have come to associate with H&C modules kicking in.

Time to stop ver. 3.1 and await ver. 3.2. Smile See you all then!

wolverine_i_am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Lycanthrope Awakens - DMSI 3.2 wolverine_i_am 7 616 Today 02:03 AM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
  DMSI break mat422 16 1,298 Yesterday 04:26 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI 3.1 A journal almond milk 2 241 Yesterday 11:19 AM
Last Post: almond milk