JAKE'S MLS 5.5G - MENTAL GROWTH BEGINS NOW!!!!
07-27-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: JAKE'S MLS 5.5G - MENTAL GROWTH BEGINS NOW!!!!
(07-26-2017 08:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I believe the ASRB for MLS 5.5G is 20:5, from which you could infer that the first 5 minutes of silence occurs at the 20 minute mark. The next is at 45 minutes, and obviously last is from 70 minutes until the end of the track.

You could have taken your bathroom break without stopping if you were fast enough... Smile

Thanks RTBoss, I've asked shannon about this because I think I was told the breaks are at every 25th minute, so lets see.

Shannon has said that its best to hit pause and then resume but yeah I wasnt fast enough haha

E2-78 & 48days=NIL.IYGSH-54=NIL.. MLS 5.5G ON 21 JULY'17=2months. Restart 1stNov'17-using AudioEngineA2+ speakers & S4/S7Edge phone. 4 loops.Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2017, 11:27 AM
(07-26-2017 09:38 PM)hsindermann Wrote:  Didn't you say you are running MLS on your phone speakers? Why not take the phone with you to the bathroom?

Thanks Hsindermann, yes playing on phone, and playing trickling steam loud enough to hear it and to hear it over my air fan which was blowing cool air.

This noise would have alone waken the members of my family however in the bathroom the natural acoustics would have been exaggerated and woken my very soul up too haha

I had no choice but to leave it in my room unfortunately

E2-78 & 48days=NIL.IYGSH-54=NIL.. MLS 5.5G ON 21 JULY'17=2months. Restart 1stNov'17-using AudioEngineA2+ speakers & S4/S7Edge phone. 4 loops.Cool
07-27-2017, 11:29 AM
(07-26-2017 10:11 PM)Griffin Wrote:  
(07-26-2017 06:47 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  Shannon replied as below:

(07-26-2017 06:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:  
(07-26-2017 06:39 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  
(07-26-2017 06:37 PM)Shannon Wrote:  If you want to break ASRB - sure.

obviously I do not want to break anything, therefore if I have to have a bathroom break and cannot take the device/sub with me, then I guess you are saying, take that break and Re-Start the sub from the very beginning so that it gets its 4 uninterrupted loops, correct?

Once you break ASRB, you are screwed no matter what you do for that day. The best thing to do is pause and resume. adding more time is not good when the loops are specific.

The better thing to do is go on one of the 5 minute periods of silence in MLS 5.5G, which are readily visible in the ultrasonic track.

I played hybrid and couldnt hear any break as the trickling stream continued to play, so I hit pause at the 48th minute and resumed when I returned.

I hope this was correct

there is no break in the trickling stream, just that there is no subliminal playing at that time. but the trickling stream continuous as if it didn't, people who are sleeping might get disturbed etc.

Thank you Griffin. This was also explained to me by shannon so youre both have helped me a lot to understand how this works. I didn't realise so was waiting for a silence and was so confused when I had to go to the bathroom haha was funny but scary thats for sure haha

07-27-2017, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 12:00 PM by Jake2015.)
Day 7 Update - Thursday 27th July 2017

Frustration & Anger.

I slept well and no bathroom breaks which I was so relieved about (pun intended lol)

Today I woke up and everything was fine.

At some point in the day I realised the date and that I should have gone back last week.

I am delayed and have been delayed due to family. It isn't their fault though they have this summer needed to do home maintenance which has basically taken away all chance I have had at having a summer rest or break.

This realisation got me stressed and frustrated.

I have a vitally important resit in early September and I'm still here at home in the UK delayed delayed delayed.

This feeling of frustration has become anger.

I have been angry and vexed/pissed off (UK term)/ annoyed ever since and its only increased all evening.

Im not happy at all and the thing is I can't express it, reveal it or show my frustration and anger to anyone.

I have not otherwise seen or noticed anything from MLS yet either.

The fantastic textbook that I had bought was in my room, so I brought it down and placed it into my luggage which I'm preparing in readiness for returning back.

I gave the book a glance at some of its pages which were filled with knowledge....lots of it.

I neither had a desire nor the urge to sit and read, instead a feeling of mild dred over took me, subtle but it was there and I packed the book away.....so no motivation yet.

this gave me some hope today...

Quote:Said by Shannon:
Because the programs in 5.5G load and self execute in your head, they are effectively still playing for at least 21 days after you stop. A lot of guys are realizing this with DMSI/MLS. If you do less, DMSI will still be dominating the focus and resources, and AM6 will not do as well as it could. You may also get turbulence.

07-27-2017, 02:02 PM
(07-27-2017 11:24 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:  
(07-26-2017 08:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I believe the ASRB for MLS 5.5G is 20:5, from which you could infer that the first 5 minutes of silence occurs at the 20 minute mark. The next is at 45 minutes, and obviously last is from 70 minutes until the end of the track.

You could have taken your bathroom break without stopping if you were fast enough... Smile

Thanks RTBoss, I've asked shannon about this because I think I was told the breaks are at every 25th minute, so lets see.

Shannon has said that its best to hit pause and then resume but yeah I wasnt fast enough haha

ASRB of 20:5 means 20 minutes subliminal input followed by 5 minutes of input-free silence or masked sound. It's easy to check for yourself (visual learning is convenient), simply take audacity (or another software that does the same) and load the US/silent track of your chosen subliminal.

I attached a screenshot of MLS 3.0 for you.

The past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you. - Chuck Palahniuk
[-] The following 2 users Like Raz's post:
RTBoss, Jake2015
07-27-2017, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 05:24 PM by Jake2015.)
(07-27-2017 02:02 PM)Raz Wrote:  
(07-27-2017 11:24 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:  

ASRB of 20:5 means 20 minutes subliminal input followed by 5 minutes of input-free silence or masked sound. It's easy to check for yourself (visual learning is convenient), simply take audacity (or another software that does the same) and load the US/silent track of your chosen subliminal.

I attached a screenshot of MLS 3.0 for you.

Raz thank you so much, I get it now and the screenshot REALLY helped a lot thank you!!

oh and really liked One Punch Man, are they making a sequel?

[-] The following 2 users Like Jake2015's post:
Raz, RTBoss
07-27-2017, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 01:17 PM by Jake2015.)
Additional Update:

For anyone reading this as well as myself.

I made a mistake regarding how to get away if need to during playing the loops of MLS 5.5G.

After every 20mins there is a 5min break.

My understanding thanks to those members here is that rather than pause, you are to let it play and go do whatever you need to (bathroom break etc) in those 5mins and to return.

eg: 20th min there is a 5min break until 25th min when it starts again.

Raz has very kindly uploaded a screenshot above, to help me and hopefully it helps us all.

thank you for reading and thanks to Raz, Lowe and all others here.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jake2015's post:
RTBoss
07-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Day 8 Update - Friday 28th July 2017

Before I begin I want to add an addition here to for yesterday, which is that whilst so frustrated and angry I had recurring thoughts in my mind where I was blaming my parents or circumstances for the way I didn't perform as I had wanted academically, even though I'm old to know that the past doesn't and shouldn't be the basis for excuses or victim play but when I'm angry or upset then the mind plays these games.

On to today:

No difference noticed.

I have been thinking about how I should do some work, however unable to and unmotivated to.

8 days on MLS and yet to feel or notice anything - however it is MONO at the moment but at being more than 5G tech even with mono I was hoping for something by now.

I guess maybe mono won't work on me but lets hope as that is all I have.

07-28-2017, 10:49 PM
(07-28-2017 01:21 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  Day 8 Update - Friday 28th July 2017

Before I begin I want to add an addition here to for yesterday, which is that whilst so frustrated and angry I had recurring thoughts in my mind where I was blaming my parents or circumstances for the way I didn't perform as I had wanted academically, even though I'm old to know that the past doesn't and shouldn't be the basis for excuses or victim play but when I'm angry or upset then the mind plays these games.

On to today:

No difference noticed.

I have been thinking about how I should do some work, however unable to and unmotivated to.

8 days on MLS and yet to feel or notice anything - however it is MONO at the moment but at being more than 5G tech even with mono I was hoping for something by now.

If u read my journal then I am doing the exacting same thing. I was blaming my mom for my ***** up academic performance. Now it's gone. This means we are going thru same stuff and I haven't read anything but I feel as if foundation is being built. Believe me Jake we r getting there..

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Jake2015
07-30-2017, 11:13 AM
(07-28-2017 10:49 PM)Zane Wrote:  
(07-28-2017 01:21 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  Day 8 Update - Friday 28th July 2017

On to today:

No difference noticed.

If u read my journal then I am doing the exacting same thing. I was blaming my mom for my ***** up academic performance. Now it's gone. This means we are going thru same stuff and I haven't read anything but I feel as if foundation is being built. Believe me Jake we r getting there..

I hope so Zane, I have had these moments of blaming family before so hope its the sub and just not 1 of those days.

07-30-2017, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 11:20 AM by Jake2015.)
Day 10 - Sunday 30th July

Today I have got aggravated at family and upset at them and it lasted for hours.

I was behaving like a super sensitive child and I disliked it.

I am stressed more and angry more as I realise time is being wasted here at home and I have a looming resit to do soon and I have done nothing for it.

I doubt this is the sub, but I'm recording here anyway.

I also after cheering up realised I was just talking talking talking and then had to snap outta it and stop and calm myself down.

I seem to not be calm or relaxed.

I had the thought that maybe I should try and listen with earphones, I just don't have 4 hours of uninterrupted time at home to make this worthwhile :/

I don't seem to be happy or relaxed for long without feeling tension stress and fed up/angry/frustrated.

no idea whether this is MLS or just me :/

Today I had an epiphany that I had last month during my exams, so today may have been just a reminded but that I should do some studying daily, a little to chip away at it so that its more productive than force it all last minute, but I'm doing no studying work or anything.

I also am horny yes or rather find browsing dating sites fun but I'm not getting on with fapping...so unsure if this is the app or not either.

07-30-2017, 11:36 AM
Hey man, too bad hearing about the fight.

I also suffer from procrastination a lot.
I also do MLS, and I have noticed that once you just sit down and start to study, even for 1 min.
it gets a momentum going, so my advice to you is.
start studying for 1 min. if you are not feeling it then stop after 1 min.

I hope you can take my advice. and just try it out.

cheers,

Griffin
[-] The following 2 users Like Griffin's post:
Morgul, Jake2015
07-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Maybe I missed something but why are you not able to use earphones attached to your phone? I mean it is stereo and you can take it everywhere, so no problem with breaking ASRB.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anderson's post:
Jake2015
07-30-2017, 12:27 PM
I caved and purchased MLS 5.5G. I started up a journal of my own and will continue monitor this thread. You remind me of a younger version of myself. Cheers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ars0n1sT's post:
Jake2015
07-30-2017, 06:07 PM
(07-30-2017 11:36 AM)Griffin Wrote:  Hey man, too bad hearing about the fight.

I also suffer from procrastination a lot.
I also do MLS, and I have noticed that once you just sit down and start to study, even for 1 min.
it gets a momentum going, so my advice to you is.
start studying for 1 min. if you are not feeling it then stop after 1 min.

I hope you can take my advice. and just try it out.

cheers,

Griffin

Thank you Griffin, and thanks for the advice. I will try it, it sounds easy enough but lets see hey, thanks man!!

07-30-2017, 06:12 PM
(07-30-2017 11:58 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:  Maybe I missed something but why are you not able to use earphones attached to your phone? I mean it is stereo and you can take it everywhere, so no problem with breaking ASRB.

Hey Mr Anderson thanks for asking. Yeh I've mentioned it before but the reason is because I simply don't have 4 hours of uninterrupted time to give to MLS (4-5hrs).

Im always talking to family at the moment as I'm home, so its not possible to listen to hybrid (or masked) and try to hold a conversation.

When I'm back un europe, I won't have uni start till mid sept, so maybe I can try to do it in the day while pottering around the apartment but its unlikely, because in the past I found masked interrupted my viewing of any video, or listening of any music.

I also can't keep earphones or headphones on at night, I've tried sleep phones and they caused my auricles/outer ear area to hurt badly. I also can't guarantee these would stay on my ears anyway at night.

I can't see a viable solution therefore :/

The only solution I have it seems is to play uninterrupted and continuous play only at night, and so while at home in the UK it will be via my phone (mono) and only once back in Europe it will be via my A2+ audio engine speakers (stereo and able to play 20khz).

If I could have listened for 4 separate uncontinuous loops then I could get atleast 1 loop via earphones/headphones for 1 hour and the remaining 3 at night or spread through the day and make up the remaining at night, but this isn't allowed so no idea what else I can do.

07-30-2017, 06:14 PM
(07-30-2017 12:27 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I caved and purchased MLS 5.5G. I started up a journal of my own and will continue monitor this thread. You remind me of a younger version of myself. Cheers!

Hey Arsenic thanks for writing here man and appreciate it and the compliment haha I will follow your journal as I can and I'm trying to read all others but I've limited time to come onto the forum for now until I get back to my uni apartment where I'm alone and able to dedicate more time so ill try and catch your journal and the others as I can...good luck!!

07-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Day 10 Update Part 2 - Sunday 30th July 2017

So mum gave me some sheets of paper to read. These were stapled together and seemed to be many pages printed about some medical condition, its complete explanation and various versions and medical symptoms and treatments etc.

I sat and did a read where I scanned and by passed varying areas I felt weren't necessary and continued where I thought it would help.

I honestly was reading hoping that there would be a miraculous change due to MLS.

I did feel a little more focus, a little less anxiety and a little more understanding. My memory wasnt any better and what that means is that I would forget after reading a section but I kinda got the overall picture.

I must emphasise that everything was a LITTLE. it wasnt such a drastic change to go WOW, however it was small enough to make me think was it me as my usual self, was it placebo or was it MLS.

It was far too little however to make me think wonderful.

After scanning from journals here on MLS, it seems that either:

A) So far MONO, (even though its stronger than 5G and not as strong as 5.5G) may not be enough for me

or

B) I need more time than the other members.

I hope this sub works on me thats all I am hoping for.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jake2015's post:
mojamhaque
07-31-2017, 04:45 AM
(07-30-2017 06:12 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  
(07-30-2017 11:58 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:  Maybe I missed something but why are you not able to use earphones attached to your phone? I mean it is stereo and you can take it everywhere, so no problem with breaking ASRB.

Hey Mr Anderson thanks for asking. Yeh I've mentioned it before but the reason is because I simply don't have 4 hours of uninterrupted time to give to MLS (4-5hrs).

Im always talking to family at the moment as I'm home, so its not possible to listen to hybrid (or masked) and try to hold a conversation.

When I'm back un europe, I won't have uni start till mid sept, so maybe I can try to do it in the day while pottering around the apartment but its unlikely, because in the past I found masked interrupted my viewing of any video, or listening of any music.

I also can't keep earphones or headphones on at night, I've tried sleep phones and they caused my auricles/outer ear area to hurt badly. I also can't guarantee these would stay on my ears anyway at night.

The only solution I have it seems is to play uninterrupted and continuous play only at night, and so while at home in the UK it will be via my phone (mono) and only once back in Europe it will be via my A2+ audio engine speakers (stereo and able to play 20khz).

If I could have listened for 4 separate uncontinuous loops then I could get atleast 1 loop via earphones/headphones for 1 hour and the remaining 3 at night or spread through the day and make up the remaining at night, but this isn't allowed so no idea what else I can do.

Well, I don't see it as a problem to listen to the sub and wear earphones while talking to people, that 's why I asked. But looks like it is a problem for you.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anderson's post:
Jake2015
07-31-2017, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 05:36 PM by Jake2015.)
(07-31-2017 04:45 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:  
(07-30-2017 06:12 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  

Well, I don't see it as a problem to listen to the sub and wear earphones while talking to people, that 's why I asked. But looks like it is a problem for you.

Yes it is most definitely at the moment. If I was back in Europe then I would wear them whilst walking outside and in the apartment and tinker about doing things however here in the UK at the moment, its impossible or rather improbable.

However Shannon has said that this sub at mono is more powerful that 5G still so it MUST be doing something surely, this is the only hope I have to go on right now.

I will try to listen with earphones tomorrow and the next day and see if its possible but I'm 90% sure its not going to be and Shannon has said that whatever we do do not break ASRB, as it messes up for the whole day which is why I am reluctant to try if I know its not likely.

HOWEVER

I've just ready shannon say this and it means that I must prioritise 4 continuous loops far more than earphones or headphones....

(07-31-2017 02:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:  
(07-31-2017 10:54 AM)coldfact Wrote:  Anyone having difficulty meeting the "... use this program at a rate of 4 (four) loops per day, back to back, regardless of format" requirement of MLS?
Currently travelling so cannot listen overnight (just cell phone).... and then during the day there is no way to get 'back-to-back' listening (cannot get all 4, or cannot get them back to back)

@shannon do you have recommendations for such scenarios? (Travel in general).
What might be overall more effective? Getting one hour in with headphones... or 4 hours of cell phone audio?

I know it its pretty specific scenario - so don't expect an exact answer... but I assume many users will be away from their ideal set up at times during the year.

Where there is a will, there is a way. You need to keep the number of loops specified. Headphones will not replace loops.

So this gives me hope too, but why isn't it working on me so far I don't know :/

Also Shannon just said this so I MUST not break ASRB either:

(07-31-2017 05:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:  
(07-31-2017 05:17 PM)rynsonick Wrote:  hello Shannon,
I want to ask about MLS loops,
whether if i'm on second or third or even last loop of MLS i had to stop.
do we need to rerun the loops that we break and then carry on until finish or we need to restart on the very first loop

thanks Shannon and sorry for the bad english

The amount of exposure per day must correspond to the number of loops specified for your age group, regardless. You degrade the effectiveness by breaking ASRB, but it is worse to over or under expose yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) omi95 88 7,026 09-28-2017 05:14 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Journey of Growth With The Help of Alpha Male 6 Mal'guth 19 5,056 08-10-2017 06:25 AM
Last Post: SexyMofo
  Mental Limits Suppression - Morgul's MLS 5.5G Journal Morgul 3 603 08-04-2017 02:28 PM
Last Post: Morgul
Lightbulb JAKE'S IYGSH 4G JOURNAL Jake2015 115 7,110 07-20-2017 05:11 PM
Last Post: Jake2015
Rainbow JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 Jake2015 326 40,440 05-28-2017 10:35 AM
Last Post: Jake2015
  The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A Choice 4 1,164 05-02-2017 01:00 PM
Last Post: Choice