Detoxify Me (Universal Detox)
09-29-2017, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 12:38 AM by Benjamin.)
RE: Detoxify Me (Universal Detox)
Quote:Eh, no one on the forum knows them, and you're giving good product feedback. It's not like you're describing the folds of her vulva.

Hahaha to me it looked mostly like a pagina! Big Grin

I dunno I did start talking to her near the end of DMSI, but I can't say i've noticed alot from the bloom.

Quote:Yeah I hear you. Unfortunately, I work in sales and if I "called them out" I'm sure I'd be fired after severe backlash.

I'd love to be able to call them out all the time for it, but I only do occasionally.

Quote:Pics or Gtfo

I'll get my coat Tongue

Quote:Your fat expectant comment made me think of an old female friend of mine's room mate.

***** hell.. that is massive, that's not just chubby but huge and she still ***** acts like that. Even women like that get all that attention, but then guys even if in good shape and such it's much less.

On a side note if you see a girl on a dating site and her profile says 'what you see is what you get' and she looks passable in the photos that they magically somehow take... then they are incredibly fat. Every one I can think of that has said that has had the angled shots not showing their body which is a sign, but they aren't always massively fat unless they write 'what you see is what you get'.

Makes me wonder if they come up with an alternative meaning to it in their mind.

Quote:If AM6 is making you firm in that direction, keep with it.

Heh heh heh heh firm *Beavis and Butthead laugh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Benjamin's post:
RTBoss, Mr. Anderson, Kol
09-29-2017, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 09:24 PM by Benjamin.)
I thought I was onto something today. Earlier in the week I asked another girl out and she didn't reply. Then I got a message this morning saying "Hi Ben, I have a cold, i'm still happy to see you though, it's up to you".

It was from another number which was weird, I messaged her on her normal number and she was confused.

Turns out my osteopath has the same name and I didn't think of it at all.. I had booked an appointment for today. Big Grin

I just had to laugh. She did reply really quick when I messaged her so I wonder if she didn't get my last message. That seems to happen occasionally, unless girls are making shit up.

Can't say much about UD today. Can't remember my dreams from last night. I did wake up feeling fear around my solar plexus but that's more likely from some energy healing i've been doing on a blockage around there as the same fear come up a few days ago before UD after working on that blockage.

Usually in the first few days of a program I notice a fair bit, so UD is definately a much more subtle program.

WTF.. yesterday at the gym this girl was staring at me. I talked to her and she was really keen, talked for atleast 10 minutes and she was gonna leave but stayed. Got her number then I was like "damn I should have asked her to coffee right there".

I messaged her today and get back "Sorry my partner isn't keen on you having my number, can you delete it?". WTF.. that's some dumb shit after how keen she was yesterday. I'd say full of shit as on her facebook there's no indication of anything like that. But telling her she's full of shit will achieve exactly nothing. Why didn't she say it yesterday? Sometimes it's like girls are attracted in the moment then go weird, especially younger ones.

Hmm looks like she might be friends with another girl who's number I got at the gym a few weeks ago, atleast on facebook. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Though most girls around 20 or so for some reason have a stupid amount of friends on facebook so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I hate this shit, despite all the work i've done I just can't take something like this and feel ok about it.. I kind of want to have a go at them which isn't going to achieve anything so I won't. I guess being aware of it and stopping myself from doing so is better than being on autopilot though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Mr. Anderson
09-30-2017, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 11:59 AM by Ars0n1sT.)
(09-29-2017 06:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  ...Did you just reply to yourself?
Aren't you Cyanide?

Oh shit... am I?? Blink
Popcorn

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
09-30-2017, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 05:38 PM by Benjamin.)
UD is definately making me tired, that's the main thing I have to report. In general I need like 10 or so hours sleep and I have for years, I wonder if that could be related to the candida. If I get like 8 hours i'm tired, I got a bit less than 8 the other night when I had that girl over and I was horribly tired for the second half of the day. So last night I went to bed at like 9pm and got up at 10am.

And been waking up feeling tired and low energy, makes sense it would be part of a detox. I really hope in the end I have way more energy, because all this stuff about 8 hours sleep, it's just not enough for me and hasn't been for years.

One dream I remember last night my grandpa was sitting in a chair and I knelt down near him and was holding his hand, and I woke up feeling a kind of grief. He died like 5 or so years ago, when my dad rang and told me I cried briefly but i've said before I just usually can't cry, and not enough to get it out definately so it makes sense that grief would still be stuck with me. Actually just typing this now i'm feeling sadness come up.

So unlike some other programs where the first few days it's like I get a preview of what it's doing and notice things strongly, but then it seems to fade away for a bit after that on UD it's hard to point at anything and it's subtle.
findingme
10-08-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 07:06 PM by Benjamin.)
I can't see much happening with UD unlike other programs where I notice more.

For a bit I got more pimples on my chest, and I noticed I started peeing for longer, and the first time this happened it actually felt refreshing. I was like "wow that's the most refreshing pee i've had in a long time". So it must be getting something out.

I mentioned my eye going red and puffy, I was putting kefir on it and it's not red anymore.

Last night I increased the listening volume. I was doing 6 and decided after this weekend, where I didn't want stuff to come up as I was going away for the weekend.. that i'd increase it. So doing a volume of 8 now.

I noticed I woke up with my ear really itchy, a bit of a sore throat which is what happens when the candida flares up at times, and my eye was a little puffy again. So that could be a sign that increasing the volume is doing something. I also woke up feeling like crap emotionally and didn't want to get up at all. So I guess more volume is going to make it kick in more.

A few times aswell i've had disturbing dreams where i've woken up in fear. But it's of a different quality than other programs say E2 or DMSI where I woke up covered in sweat. One was these things boring through my body and I was trying to crush them, I got a few but then they started turning my inside out a bit and showing my insides and I got really freaked out and woke up feeling fear in my body.

Seems that UD is even more subtle than E2. I have no idea what it's doing really or if it's worth continuing it. The plan at the moment is 3 months of listening.
findingme
10-10-2017, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 11:14 PM by Benjamin.)
Symptoms are getting worse at times. It was especially bad at the gym, it's weird that it's okay sitting at home, but going to the gym I was really cloudy headed/brain fog.

And it got worse with exertion. I finished my workout but in my rest period I wasn't that stable on my feet and felt exhausted.

Feeling that cloudy headed really disconnects me from people and affects my confidence when it's happening. It's kind of like a barrier preventing me reaching out at the time.

Every now and then I used to have this, but it's been more regular lately. Not sure if that's since starting UD or not. I've had it a few times since I had the migraine thing, but i'm not sure if the brain fog has been more regular since starting UD. The other things like itchy ears have been worse since starting it though.

I still don't know what UD is doing, or if it's doing much of anything. Especially compared to any other program i've used.
10-11-2017, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 11:11 PM by Benjamin.)
Another symptom today while in bed in the morning. A blocked nose.

It's not that i'm getting a cold, because after getting up it's mostly gone. I had this every day for a while when it was flaring up a while ago.

I hope all this is a sign that it's actually being cleared out of my body and it's not just stirring it up for nothing. I guess when I did Humaworm I got things like this happening but then eventually it cleared and I felt better.

EDIT: I'm sitting here and all of a sudden got a little bit of a blood nose, only a very little though. It's weird because I don't remember that happening for literally years. I found it strange and had a look and apparently it can be a sign of detox.
10-13-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 03:27 PM by Benjamin.)
Woke up today feeling a bit better.

It seems UD is pushing me to do some other things that in the past i'd avoided due to fear. One of the is a himalayan salt flush. I'd avoided it because I was scared it would be painful because I have had painful stuff with going to the toilet when candida was really flaring up. But it seems UD has guided me to finally do so, i'm doing it today. It's been nearly an hour, within like 20 minutes I started feeling sick, then really needed to drink more water, when I had more water I felt a little better.

Haven't noticed anything else yet, it's meant to take up to 3 hours. I don't know if i'll be going far today, it depends how this goes.. i'll have to wait until I know it's definately over.

The salt water was totally delicious too. UndecidedPinch
10-13-2017, 03:31 PM
I've done salt flushes. They work quickly and easily (vs. chemicals). I've not done one in maybe 2 years, but I used salt flushes mainly to clear out my bowels.

I read "I don't know if i'll be going far today", and remembered being stuck at home when I had mis-timed my intake. It'll flush you out for an hour or more, depending on how much you use. Give yourself plenty of time, as "undo" is not an option when you start :-)
10-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Funny you talk about himalayan salt flushes; I've done one yesterday and this morning. It was easier today.
I could go into detail about how it came out, but I'll only do that upon invitation.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
10-13-2017, 04:30 PM
(10-13-2017 04:11 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:  I could go into detail about how it came out, but I'll only do that upon invitation.

That was FUNNY!!

I think we should pass on the details Non
10-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:I've done salt flushes. They work quickly and easily (vs. chemicals). I've not done one in maybe 2 years, but I used salt flushes mainly to clear out my bowels.

I read "I don't know if i'll be going far today", and remembered being stuck at home when I had mis-timed my intake. It'll flush you out for an hour or more, depending on how much you use. Give yourself plenty of time, as "undo" is not an option when you start :-)

They sound promising, hope it helps. Though it's been 2 hours and after feeling sick and drinking more water I feel pretty much okay and nothing at all has happened.

Maybe not enough himalayan salt. I used the minimum amount specified in the minimum amount of water to start.

Quote:Funny you talk about himalayan salt flushes; I've done one yesterday and this morning. It was easier today.
I could go into detail about how it came out, but I'll only do that upon invitation.

I'm ok not having those details haha, i'll find out myself. I'm more interested in the benefits you noticed after doing it if any?
10-13-2017, 05:18 PM
1-2 tablespoons and 2 liters of water is a reccomended dose.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
10-13-2017, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 06:24 PM by Benjamin.)
I did 1 tablespoon in around 250ml of water, I was confused because it said 500ml - 1.5l and I didn't know if that meant with the salt or total because it said to have 2 bottles of water, one with the salt and one fresh.

Though after I drank atleast another litre or so of normal water. I just went to the toilet though I didn't really feel like it and had diahhrea, though I read up and it's not necessarily that it's just the salt water going through and flushing things out.

Not as much as I expected but after that my head feels a little funny, feel a little sick and i've got a mild pain in my stomach like more will come out later. I planned to go somewhere in the afternoon but I think it's safer not to at this point.
Daredevil
10-13-2017, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 06:32 PM by Ampersnd.)
Had an abnormally productive workday. It was a half day today, and I got more done than I did yesterday with a full day.
Beyond that, nothing major for benefits.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
[-] The following 2 users Like Ampersnd's post:
Daredevil, Benjamin
10-13-2017, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 02:12 AM by Benjamin.)
If you're going to do a himalayan salt flush keep a while day free, not just 1-3 hours as suggested.

It's been like 8 hours and i'm still feeling weird and wanting to goto the toilet a bit, but the last few hours i've been really constipated and it's frustrating. I've got this weird tightness in my stomach and i've started feeling weirdly anxious, also some sadness coming up. Somehow these things seem all related.

Along with these things i'm doing I started rubbing magnesium oil on myself again as candida is meant to eat up magnesium. Only started this today.

EDIT: A few hours later and still feeling like I need to goto the toilet like every half an hour, going and then nothing. This is annoying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Findingme's Ultimate Detox thread findingme 44 2,235 10-13-2017 04:23 PM
Last Post: findingme
  Detox Ain't A Rental: myth on UD myth 21 1,238 09-28-2017 06:07 AM
Last Post: myth
  Universal Detonation Darkness 16 1,699 09-19-2017 04:52 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  [SR's Journal 01] [Universal Detox] SilentReader 1 357 08-21-2017 10:07 PM
Last Post: Shannon