Detoxify Me (Universal Detox)
09-27-2017, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 08:49 PM by Benjamin.)
Detoxify Me (Universal Detox)
Alternative title was "She wants the D (etox)" but that didn't work this time. Big Grin

My next main goal was money, but i've been putting of dealing more with candida for ages. I've mainly got it under control after spending a retarded amount of money on different supplements and such, most of them are ***** expensive, like a couple of hundred dollars for a bottle of pills that are meant to help. I've done humaworm twice and it was pretty good for a while but then some symptoms come back after a while.

Since i'm healthier it's better, but I still get annoyances like itchy ears, sometimes itchy spots in my beard. I've started having bentonite clay more regularly which I feel helps, last night my ear was extremely itchy probably from the bentonite clay causing die off. I'm scared of the die off I might get with Universal Detox, but in the end I hope it helps it more than other things.

And now that i'm healthier it's way better, when I was overweight and eating crap it was pretty bad. So bad at times the itchiness made me want to just smash something or do something stupid to get my mind off it.

Along with that I believe it's affecting my energy, my energy levels aren't hugely high for the shape i'm in and how long i've been working out. And I believe it also affects my sex drive negatively, as it should be higher with the shape i'm in too and those 2 things are symptoms of candida, I think i've just got used to it.

Occasional light headedness and brainfog though it's way better as alot of it was connected to trauma, alot of it cleared during E2 and doing TRE and Somatic Experiencing.

So that's my first goal. I'll write the emotional stuff in a seperate post. I chose UD over MIR or MHS because it should be able to help with this along with emotional things.

Seeing it affects my energy, and possibly my emotional state as that is part of the symptoms.. I don't really know how much it's holding me back. But if I had the amount of energy I should have then it would make things better in general. So I need to deal with this health issue before moving onto money and such because of that.

Hopefully UD can really help. I'll start tonight.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Benjamin's post:
RTBoss, Mr. Anderson, LionKing, findingme, Cyanide
09-27-2017, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 09:01 PM by Benjamin.)
RE: Detoxify Me (Universal Detox)
As for the emotional side i'm hoping for a few things.

-Continued work on healing abandonment issues. I find it hard to feel it now that i've met my mum, but there's still something big there blocking me, still neediness with girls and such, though a bit less. It's weird, i'm seeing my mum in a week again.. but since a few weeks after meeting her i've shut down, been unable to think of much to say to her, not really cared, and in some ways I don't want to see her or continue talking to her. It doesn't make sense since it was something I hoped for all this time. It's likely some blockage internally because it's not something she's done, and I notice a similar thing towards other people at times.

-Becoming more connected with myself and real with myself and others, this seems to be a sideeffect of UD and I really like the sound of it. That was one thing good about E2 over DMSI.

-Reduce neediness with girls more, learn to be happy without them. Very briefly I had a bit of that, but since I met my mum and opened up massively i've slowly closed down since, it's like something started to forcefully shut me down. For a bit I thought everything was going to change, and I started doing things I haven't for ages and over the weeks shut down and almost feel back to where I was before that.

-Reduce internal negativity and the affects of extrenal negativity.

I don't really know what else, I thought I had more but I can't really think of much.. the last few I was stretching it a bit just to get more things.

I'm also doing a method of energy healing that works on getting trauma out of the body daily and i'm going to do more Somatic Experiencing sessions. I went from thinking other things were ruining my results on subliminals to not doing other methods for ages and still not really getting the results I hoped for, so atleast this way i'm taking responsibility for working on these things instead of sitting around hoping the subliminal will fix it. I'm also doing an energy session with Chris Bale soon.

At times other methods did seem to derail subliminals, but then other times it really opened up the results alot. Like doing FasterEFT before WL6 and i've got the most success on WL6 than anything. I think i've been hoping to get a similar tranformation in other areas after the massive results I got on that, but unfortunately haven't.
[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
findingme, Cyanide
09-27-2017, 11:04 PM
I'm so happy you're doing this, Ben!

I look forward to these updates, I may switch my brother over to UD from E2. It sounds great, but I admit I need more posts to decide overall.

Great timing too, you can get a good month or more in before V3.2. Fantastic.
[-] The following 3 users Like CatMan's post:
Benjamin, LionKing, Mr. Anderson
09-27-2017, 11:49 PM
The journals i've read so far are very interesting, but not many people doing it. If it helps me it should help your brother.

I can't say i'm totally convinced by UD and don't really know what it's going to do, but I guess i'll find out.

Though i'm thinking I may wait a few more days until after my energy session to start.
CatMan, findingme
09-28-2017, 02:15 PM
Ben, I didn't know what to expect myself. I just let it happen, and the sub has really started running in my life. I'm into Natural Health in a lot of ways, I'm not focusing on right now, but I know it affects my mental state as well.

I'll share one thing that I've been experiencing, and looking forward to. I've had short periods of acceptance where I saw and felt what I actually have stuffed for many years. I've even imagine having a grieving experience, and writing about it here. I actually thought of this today. I don't know when it'll happen, but change is coming. Change is definitely coming.

For me, attempting to control everything or everyone has greatly greatly affected me. I've taken responsibility for everybody else and their actions, ignoring myself consistently. Kind of sad, but it's been a uncomfortable comfort zone, if that makes any sense
[-] The following 2 users Like findingme's post:
Benjamin, LionKing
09-28-2017, 04:32 PM
Cool, good result. Your journal was one of the things that got me more interested in it.

In some ways it's kind of good not knowing what to expect, because I can more just see what happens.

But then the control thing comes in for me too, in another way I want to know just what it will or if it will help me with what I want it to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
findingme
09-28-2017, 04:48 PM
I can't really attribute this to UD because it started yesterday I believe from bentonite clay. My eye started to get itchy and a little red, today it is swollen, a little closed and more red.

I had this with my eye for literally like 6 months probably 6 years ago or more related to the candida, which is why I think it's a detox thing since i've been using bentonite clay more regularly so it must be going deeper.

I assume UD has some programming for minimizing symptoms, but the reality is my body still will have to go through some of this to detox and that's the thing i'm afraid of. Because years ago when the candida was bad the symptoms were really bad, so much that it almost was sending me crazy. The swollen eye again worries me what else might come up.

Today I woke up a fair bit more tired, and don't really feel that good at all. Low confidence, low energy.

I can't remember much of the content of my dreams. But the first one was about a girl and I woke up thinking "wow, poor girls, they have to put on this face and always pretend to be something they aren't, it must be hard for them" and I briefly identified with it. That was a very strange feeling I can't explain. Though it didn't take long for it to goto "no **** those bitches, I don't give a **** the way they treat me and other men".

The other dream that stands out, I was hanging out with a girl I think then with a group and it started raining and for some reason we had to escape from something. I tried to follow them and I got lost, and ended up following someone else who is the guy who was more the 'alpha' of the friendship group I moved on from during AM6.

Went to this place and there was a whole other group and I was frustrated and scared I had lost my group, tried to leave and find them again but ended up with the same group.

Then the floor covered itself up, but it was made of food and I just jumped through and had to kind of swim through the food while eating it.

Then it was kind of like a game and on the screen come some bill to me for the food I ate saying something like "3 payments of $70, do you accept or decline" and I accidentally hit accept and then got pissed off.

I think that was the end of the dream. Both stuff about my old friendship group and food, it would make sense it's residual parts of those issues being dealt with.
Cyanide, Mr. Anderson
09-28-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 05:59 PM by Benjamin.)
This is the kind of shit i'm talking about. It's hard to identify with girls and what they might have to deal with when they outright ***** lie and make shit up.

One girl I talked to ages ago who did the exact same thing, she has on her profile how lonely she is and all this shit.. but then puts zero effort into replying, 3 word replies and such. I get sick of it and decided to call her out on it and said "I love how you whinge about all this shit but when youre given a chance you put in no effort then dont even reply. Lame."

This is a thing girls do regularly, and since she's done it ages ago she's full of shit. She said -

"I'm sorry. Ive been in hospital since monday...only got released yesterday..
Spent most of my day and nights sleeping and on pain meds.. So forgive me if I forget to reply in the few moments im awake".

I seriously don't beleive any of this shit anymore. Seeing that she's been online several times and such. I actually have no more desire to reply to her any more but I just wanted to say what I said.

So much shit, for so many years and it's getting worse they are always told nothing is their fault, they are ***** perfect and made of sweet and spice and everything nice that they come up with any kind of ***** ***** lie.

I read briefly a book about a guy talking about the difference of being in the US and going to The Phillipines and other countries and girls not putting on the same ***** front, being happy to go out with him, actually appreciating him for who he is and such. Where here (I'm in Australia but it's similar to the US i'd say) even these fat, ugly bitches have this massive attitude expecting all kinds of special treatment and if called out on it of course it's never their fault there's always some bs.

Then other shit like a girl i've been talking to said she had a bad week and I said "do you need cuddles?" and she seriously said "yes when are you coming over?" and when I asked when she's free she said "Every night, but the awkward thing is I live with my ex". I was like "I'm fine with that if you are. But i'm not giving your ex a cuddle" haha. And nothing.

Always this stupid shit. There's alot of truth to the saying that if girls didn't have a vagina you'd throw rocks at them. Big Grin

I've taken on a ton of responsibility myself, for my patterns, my abandonment issues, potentially how i'm causing this but how far can that go? Due to the nature of women in this society and how much ***** they are bringing to the table. The guy in the articles I was reading had those thoughts is that we as men try to take on so much responsibility for this where alot of it is how women have been ***** up by western society. It's frustrating.
[-] The following 5 users Like Benjamin's post:
Mr. Anderson, findingme, LionKing, CatMan, Cyanide
09-28-2017, 06:03 PM
On another note on what I wrote. Being a massive asshole like it seems like I have to be to get more girls like I was a few years ago.. I dont enjoy, it makes me feel like shit, makes me feel bad about myself and I cant make myself do it these days. Its too draining and negative on ME.
findingme
09-28-2017, 06:20 PM
I have recently read somewhere that if girls do the one word responses they want to make sure they aren't perceived as too easy in some cases and want the guy to invest more. Whenever this is true or not it would be still an indication she wants a provider or see you as a provider in my opinion. However, with the stuff about the hospital it is probably not the case here anyway.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anderson's post:
findingme
09-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Oddly enough, I get this same thing in sales calls from time to time. Always from the women, and always hard for me to believe because they say it with straight, emotionless faces. Telling me they are sick, their husband is sick/injured, stuff like that. Very interesting.
09-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Ben, I came here to vent, did so in my post, for valid reasons. People are misusing me since I'm accepting it. I came here with clear thoughts and feelings, but I saw your post first. I can relate. I can freaking relate. People lying to me makes me mad, but since Shannon's Focus was to detoxify us from negative influences, this is touching the heart of it. I've not been pissed like this in a very long time. A very long time.
I have allowed it. I'm not sure how to change the direction, but I'll just let it happen. Fear and worry suck. I'll go get some sleep now
09-29-2017, 08:25 AM
I dunno Mr Anderson because it seems if you send longer messages trying to put in the effort then they do it more.

Its hard to know when to believe it Sarge. Ive got to the point I just dont anymore unless its someone I know well.

Sounds like thats progress Finding me, and its helping you to be able to stand up for yourself and realize youve been mistreated.

My post is different and not quoted because im on my phone in bed. Not as easy to do posts on it.
SargeMaximus
09-29-2017, 10:37 AM
Eh, no one on the forum knows them, and you're giving good product feedback. It's not like you're describing the folds of her vulva. Blink
09-29-2017, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 10:40 AM by RTBoss.)
By the way, since that happened on DMSI 3.1 bloom, is a new partner, and was sexually suggestive first in a way that led to sex... I'd say that's a vote for 3.1 on my poll!
09-29-2017, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 11:36 AM by SargeMaximus.)
Just saw this, hence the late reply:

(09-29-2017 08:25 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  Its hard to know when to believe it Sarge. Ive got to the point I just dont anymore unless its someone I know well.

Yeah I hear you. Unfortunately, I work in sales and if I "called them out" I'm sure I'd be fired after severe backlash.

I just assume they don't trust me enough, otherwise they wouldn't be playing games.

The only time I believed it was when a woman answered the door with a shaved head. I did my pitch as normal but then she said she had just gotten home from the cancer clinic. Indeed she was in odd apparel (like pajamas).

I delicately asked her if she was going to be ok and she said yes, that was her last treatment and she was cancer-free.

Made my day.
09-29-2017, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 12:03 PM by Cyanide.)
(09-29-2017 10:37 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  It's not like you're describing the folds of her vulva. Blink

Pics or Gtfo Pirate

Ben, I can relate to your posts as well. Girls are full of it being fed crap like Cosmo from an early age. There's really no winning in the end and its enraging. Coffee Lately I'm seeing more value in developing strictly platonic female friends and just focusing on myself.

Your fat expectant comment made me think of an old female friend of mine's room mate. Her room mate is over 250 pounds, is an Instagram nude model (not sure if still is), never went to any of her college classes, yet she would put a tremendous amount of effort into crafting excuses: going to the doctors pretending to be sick just to get a note, and her GPA was SO low that somehow, instead of being kicked out of the university, received help from the university and is on a benefits program of sorts. All while cheating on her boyfriend, might I add, and enjoys having loud sex at 3am with her bedroom door open. The same girl expects birthday presents yet does not give any gifts in return and expects you to bend over backwards for her and give up your plans for her yet will always cancel on you. This behavior is all too common now days.
[-] The following 4 users Like Cyanide's post:
CatMan, Mr. Anderson, LionKing, Ars0n1sT
09-29-2017, 04:06 PM
(09-29-2017 12:01 PM)Cyanide Wrote:  
(09-29-2017 10:37 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  It's not like you're describing the folds of her vulva. Blink

Pics or Gtfo Pirate

Ben, I can relate to your posts as well. Girls are full of it being fed crap like Cosmo from an early age. There's really no winning in the end and its enraging. Coffee Lately I'm seeing more value in developing strictly platonic female friends and just focusing on myself.

Your fat expectant comment made me think of an old female friend of mine's room mate. Her room mate is over 250 pounds, is an Instagram nude model (not sure if still is), never went to any of her college classes, yet she would put a tremendous amount of effort into crafting excuses: going to the doctors pretending to be sick just to get a note, and her GPA was SO low that somehow, instead of being kicked out of the university, received help from the university and is on a benefits program of sorts. All while cheating on her boyfriend, might I add, and enjoys having loud sex at 3am with her bedroom door open. The same girl expects birthday presents yet does not give any gifts in return and expects you to bend over backwards for her and give up your plans for her yet will always cancel on you. This behavior is all too common now days.

The thing is, a self-actualized self-validated alpha male that respects himself would never be fazed by such a female. That person wouldn't exist in my reality. There'd be so many natural boundaries she wouldn't dare cross with me, her head would spin.

I don't know any women like that. If I did, they'd be cut from my life so fast, your dick would twist from the breeze.
[-] The following 3 users Like RTBoss's post:
SargeMaximus, Plouf, Benjamin
09-29-2017, 04:37 PM
@Cyanide yeah I think we all have known someone like that at some point. Makes me feel better about about myself Lol

@RTBoss Yes, completely agree - although, it isnt always possible to avoid those people. Work situations, family situations, among others. Praise AM6 because I used to think like the beta which is the opposite you speak of.

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
09-29-2017, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 06:58 PM by RTBoss.)
(09-29-2017 04:37 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  @Cyanide yeah I think we all have known someone like that at some point. Makes me feel better about about myself Lol

@RTBoss Yes, completely agree - although, it isnt always possible to avoid those people. Work situations, family situations, among others. Praise AM6 because I used to think like the beta which is the opposite you speak of.

...Did you just reply to yourself? Aren't you Cyanide?

You don't have to avoid those people. Those people become a non-factor. Even if it's your friend's roommate - you'd educate your roommate why that person is going to be consistently put in their place by you, or they won't be in your life at all. At work, that kind of thing is going to separate you as a leader. If "they" don't see it, you move on - and that doesn't bother you, because an alpha makes other opportunities present themselves. Always operate from a healthy space. If your space isn't healthy, you make it healthy. If you can't make it healthy, you move on. If you can't do either of those, you burn in all down! Superman

If AM6 is making you firm in that direction, keep with it. (And of course it is!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Findingme's Ultimate Detox thread findingme 44 2,280 10-13-2017 04:23 PM
Last Post: findingme
  Detox Ain't A Rental: myth on UD myth 21 1,267 09-28-2017 06:07 AM
Last Post: myth
  Universal Detonation Darkness 16 1,724 09-19-2017 04:52 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  [SR's Journal 01] [Universal Detox] SilentReader 1 366 08-21-2017 10:07 PM
Last Post: Shannon