DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal
06-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Day 114 Version A
Had my last day of my 3 day meet and it went to be expected. I will say that every girl that had some kind of attraction for me in the past was giving me ioi's, nothing new there. Had a lot these single mom types at the meeting. They constantly kept themselves in front of me or trying to get me to chase after them. I think what I've been running into a lot of girls I'm around just not that into. So of course I have no motivation to talk to them. They usually try to move things forward on there own by continually getting in my space eye contact etc. Basically the more I listen to version A get to the point where sure sex would be nice but a lot of these girls are messed up and would cause problems more than help. That's why I thinking the anti sniper thing has been kicking on a lot. Granted like in my meeting there's lots of available girls , single moms, or girls of of my age range that I could easily settle with. Of course I'd just be settling for something just have have something and there'll be none of that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow2200's post:
FREAK4LIFE, enoch
06-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Day 116 Version A
Like in previous post things are advancing slowly but steady. My dancer girl I've been talking about continues to get a lot more conformable being around me. She'd asked me to again to help her carry some stuff to her car again she seems to be all straddled up next to me. We was all close and person for a season time this week., but got interrupted. Also one of my girl co-workers have putting in some effort to be next to me help her with her work. In short at least what some girls I know pretty well had made some effort to try to be around me or make excuses to be closer to me. Seems a small thing but a very big step for me. Girl making some effort to move things along. That's what I'd like to see more of in the next version. Girl chasing guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow2200's post:
01-18-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: DMSI V3.1A 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal
Taking a break preparing for new version. I will say that i 've been using the program for quite a while. I've made a lot of progress with self effects and inner changes, great stuff. Looking forward to see what the next version brings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow2200's post:
Travis
02-11-2018, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 04:53 AM by Shadow2200.)
RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal
After being done with the break from DMSI for a while and waiting for the new version. Been feeling the urge to meet more girls try some cold approaches see how that goes. I have some friends and they are very social with effortlessly tease and banter with the waitress every time we go out. Most times while I'm on dmsi I'm very laid back having no desire to chase after girls. Normally I prefer to focus on girls that already like me or that are in my social circle. While on DMSI it had strong effect on girls around me, although I still need a bit more work to ether stop resisting or escaping to take things to the next level.
One thing I will say that despite the fact that some of my friends are much more social I'm much stronger emotionally and is diffidently due to the fact of all that healing and clearing I've been doing. In that when they flirt banter they feel great if it goes well if the girl stops responding or it goes bad they are so let down and really feel bad about it or they hate the girls cause she wasn't into it.
There is a upcoming trip in a few weeks where I'll get a chance to go to St Louis for a bit stay a few nights. On my last trip to Wichita even though I was on break from dmsi went awesome. I had to chance to spend time with my dancer friend mostly uninterrupted. I had a chance to snuggle up next to her for a bit on the ride down and back. We were in view of others most of time so it was hard to escalate things physically, even though she was into it.I'm diffidently going to have to get comfortable escalating and kino cause it diffidently seems to have a effect.
02-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Had my mourning weekly meeting. Had some practice doing some kino escalation. Was doing ok in one of the back room, my dancer friend got a little scared cause she didn't want to get seen by her friend which also has a thing for me. Pretty much a close nit social circle nobody wants to look like a ***** so everybody has to hide everything till one of the other girls not around or gone that day.
Went out approaching girls scouted out some places need to wait for when there some more traffic although did get some smiles and hi's form some of the staff there. There's another meeting on Friday well see how that goes.
02-12-2018, 12:56 PM
3.2 isnt released yet, do you mean you are listening to 3.1?

Cool
E2:78&48days
IYGSH: 54days
MLS 5.5G: ≈70days twice.

DMSI 3.2: commencing soon

AudioEngine A2+ Speakers through S4 Samsung phone
S4 Samsung Phone ONLY @ family home (when not in Uni)
Volume: 7/15 on S4 connected to MAX VOLUME on speakers.
02-12-2018, 03:40 PM
(02-12-2018 12:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  3.2 isnt released yet, do you mean you are listening to 3.1?

Yeah, been on break from 3.1 well past the 21 days. Still having some effects
02-12-2018, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 04:22 PM by Shadow2200.)
RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal
Today At work I had a chance to sit next to a girl that was talking to her friend and they were having some lunch. They had some crazy game show on TV. She sat herself right across from me just staring at me. She's a bit young but seemed pretty nice from afar. Most of the time that I see her with his guy that seems to be gay or could be her boyfriend either way. The way that she was looking at me it's kind of clear that she's into me at some level. Also there's this Latina chick also pretty young and we constantly seen the banter back and forth. All in good fun.
So all in all Great day. I had a chance to stay inside more at work today so I had a chance to hang around females a lot more. I'd rather be outside the boss lady knew my help specially today and so I stayed in and
assisted her, she needed it. I've also been trying to push the interactions more trying to get things moving. Seems to be working a little bit I'm still a little bit shy though but I'm working on it. When the new version is sub is released i'm going to hit the ground running.
02-14-2018, 05:35 PM
Another interesting day at work. Had to get some issues worked out with changing my job duties around. The new job I'm doing keeps me inside a lot more thus good in a way as I get to interact with people girls a lot> although I would rather be outside and work as I had been doing for the last couple of years. Minus a a few issues with my boss girl had a lot of great interactions with my worker girls. This younger Latino girl is constantly bantering back and forth just non stop. Plus the usually smiles all the time or looking at me and looking away trying not to get caught. Or a few accidental bumping into me events. So life is good. A part of me is wondering if this new dmsi is as powerful as Shannon says it might be. Given my work and social environment being almost all female. This could be a very interesting year
02-15-2018, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 06:16 PM by Shadow2200.)
Another awesome day at work. Got back to the old routine at work. My Chicago bulls groupie girl at work that has a man was all touchy feely today and bumped into and slid in front me. Much more and than normal. Latter that day a new pretty black girl from Kentucky had a chance to sit and have a break together and it went well. Lots of eye contact smiles and flirting. Maybe it is something to this TID thing. I've been off the sub well over the 21 days getting close to the 32 day mark or so. The effects seem to be getting stronger you would think they would get weaker but seems to be the other way around.
I'm more than ready to try the new version and take things to the next level.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 9,290 804,481 Today 08:26 PM
Last Post: Determined
  Transcendent Sith Lord's 3.2 Journal- Chapter 1: The TID Chronicles DarthXedonias 128 16,619 Today 07:29 PM
Last Post: lano1106
Heart Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** Jake2015 35 1,462 Today 04:28 PM
Last Post: Jake2015
  DMSI 3.1 - Way to lose my dry spell?? Razib1988 39 3,630 Today 03:07 PM
Last Post: Razib1988
  DMSI break mat422 55 3,940 Today 02:59 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power ( TID 3.2 anticipation ) Kol 285 31,137 Today 11:21 AM
Last Post: Kol