DMSI V3.1 Journal
12-09-2017, 04:36 PM
DMSI V3.1 Journal
I started listening to DMSI again yesterday, already getting great results.

I went out after one loop of v B, and had an amazing state... my body was pulsating with excitement and energy. Yeye I noticed girls checking me out, and guys were acting very respectful towards me. Listened to another loop overnight.

Today, I went out for biscuit and coffee. That's when I noticed that this Asian girl in her 20's was staring at me continuously and wouldn't stop. She seemed hypnotized. Her male friend noticed this, and he started staring at me also. They were speaking in a foreign language so I'm not sure where they were from.

Then I went to a crowded starbucks, and a large number of them young women. I got TONS of attention from the girls. I'm standing in line between two women. One younger, the other a milf. Both were bothered (in a good way) by my presence. They kept glancing at me when I looked at them. Giving me open body contact and a slight smile. Had the choice of two nice looking ladies right there. Wink I just needed to open and it would have gone smooth. While in line I noticed many girls smiling at me.

Almost all the hot girls there were checking me out. I felt like a superstar in there... Goddamn, I missed this celebrity effect! Been getting EXCELLENT customer service everywhere I go since starting this run. Literally, every single cash register person has gone out of there way to serve me, or be submissive.

Excited for this run, I never really got to run v3.1. I was accidentally running v3.0.1 because of the name. I only tried v3.1 for two weeks, during August, and during those two weeks I had the hottest blonde I've ever seen get up in my grill. **** I hope I see her again, or maybe I'll get a better girl this run HAHAHA!! PirateThumbsupI want to be extra careful not to over listen.. I think over listening causes a lot of resistance in people, myself included.

INTP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Travis's post:
Cyanide, Kol, Snoop, DarkPlouf, Inconceivablezen, enoch, Alpha360, Mr. Anderson, Daredevil, wolverine_i_am
12-10-2017, 04:37 AM
RE: DMSI V3.1 Journal
(12-09-2017 04:36 PM)Travis Wrote:  I started listening to DMSI again yesterday, already getting great results.

I went out after one loop of v B, and had an amazing state... my body was pulsating with excitement and energy. Yeye I noticed girls checking me out, and guys were acting very respectful towards me. Listened to another loop overnight.

Today, I went out for biscuit and coffee. That's when I noticed that this Asian girl in her 20's was staring at me continuously and wouldn't stop. She seemed hypnotized. Her male friend noticed this, and he started staring at me also. They were speaking in a foreign language so I'm not sure where they were from.

Then I went to a crowded starbucks, and a large number of them young women. I got TONS of attention from the girls. I'm standing in line between two women. One younger, the other a milf. Both were bothered (in a good way) by my presence. They kept glancing at me when I looked at them. Giving me open body contact and a slight smile. Had the choice of two nice looking ladies right there. Wink I just needed to open and it would have gone smooth. While in line I noticed many girls smiling at me.

Almost all the hot girls there were checking me out. I felt like a superstar in there... Goddamn, I missed this celebrity effect! Been getting EXCELLENT customer service everywhere I go since starting this run. Literally, every single cash register person has gone out of there way to serve me, or be submissive.

Excited for this run, I never really got to run v3.1. I was accidentally running v3.0.1 because of the name. I only tried v3.1 for two weeks, during August, and during those two weeks I had the hottest blonde I've ever seen get up in my grill. **** I hope I see her again, or maybe I'll get a better girl this run HAHAHA!! PirateThumbsupI want to be extra careful not to over listen.. I think over listening causes a lot of resistance in people, myself included.

Looking forward to updates Travis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snoop's post:
Travis
12-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Interesting results just after one loop. Oh I wish I could get even 10% of them haha. I've yet to experience IOI like that.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkPlouf's post:
Travis
12-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Try listening to less loops. Since my first post, my results went down and I suspect it's because the script is too powerful for me. Myself and others might be better off on 1 loop a day or 1 loop every other day.

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
Mr. Anderson, DarkPlouf
12-15-2017, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2017 05:19 AM by Travis.)
Hey all,

It's been 5 days since my last DMSI loop, and I'm definitely still getting DMSI hits. I have only listened to 3-4 loops since breaking from a 3-month DMSI hiatus.

I got a large, chocolate croissant for free from a bakery. I got out my card to pay and the girl at the register just waved me off. It's funny, because this is how I know DMSI is working. When I am not running DMSI, I don't get free food. It's very cut and dry. I forgot about the free food on DMSI lol.

Beautiful, and I mean stunning girl sits with an equally stunning friend sit right near by, and threw me a couple glances. This girl was 18-22 and really beautiful. She was in to me, but I did not approach. A combination of being a pussy and just not knowing how to approach in that situation.

In line at starbucks, and I notice a 28-35 y/o blonde woman is nervously checking me out. She's ok looking. I keep a pleasant look on my face but honestly with the quality of girls giving me hits, I'm not that excited by her 6/10 appearance. When she reaches the register, she told the cash register guy "I'm a stay at home Mom, and the kids are at school" It was a weird thing for her to say at that moment. I know some will say its a coincidence, maybe it is, but this woman was very bothered by my presence and wouldn't stop looking at me.

Also, while I waited for my order, a really well put together MILF (Think Real Housewives of "X") stood next to me for no reason. She hadn't ordered yet, and had no reason to stand around where people wait for orders. There aren't even any menus to look at, and she just stood there for awhile.

The moral of the story is that I need to finally get serious about approaching because I'm blowing some massive opportunities here. I will listen to two loops today, then wait to see how I feel before running any more.

INTP
[-] The following 3 users Like Travis's post:
DarkPlouf, Snoop, Mr. Anderson
12-15-2017, 05:39 AM
Looking forward to your next entry!

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
12-26-2017, 06:52 AM
This post will be about the LDS:

"Sniper #2 is the Long Range Sniper (LRS). It will select the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you have ever encountered, and snipe them at 100% power, 24 hours a day, for as long as you are using the program."

So.. I know who my target is. I've suspected it for awhile, but since restarting the program I've been having dreams, and random thoughts about her. I hardly think of her when I'm off the program. This is a girl I've not seen in years, but at the time I wanted her more than anyone else in my entire life, no other girl comes close for me. Yesterday I was listening to v3.1 while taking a nap, and I saw exceptionally vivid images of her in my sleep. I had dreams about her last night. That confirms it for me.

I'm conflicted about this, because I don't see how it could happen. I haven't spoken to her in the better part of a decade (it ended badly), and she lives thousands of miles from me. But each time I run v3.1, these thoughts and feelings about her come seemingly out of nowhere. I got over her a long time ago, and like I said, I rarely think about her when off the program. That was a huge step forward, because I was utterly devastated by her departure from life. I'm hoping DMSI doesn't take me back to those dark days of neediness.

Or perhaps this is the "brute force clearing" in action, I'm running v. B after all. Maybe DMSI is revealing her, in order to destroy any lingering neediness I have deep down and hidden away. It doesn't feel like that though. At the moment I feel weak and sentimental.[/i]

I don't know what to think. Has anyone else experienced this before?

INTP
12-26-2017, 08:01 AM
I have. I ran DMSI for two days and started to execute. One of the executions was Long Range Snipering my ex gf who I haven't spoken to since breaking up. She was in heat and drunk dialing me from some event. I didn't pick up the phone though.

I've had enough experience with shamanism (possible rule 4 violation) to know that energy is boundless. So DMSI having this ability doesn't surprise me at all.

The more interesting thing would be if your target reached out and tried to contact you.

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Travis
12-26-2017, 09:03 AM
So your ex was "the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you've ever encountered"? I'm just curious why you didn't answer the phone lol.

INTP
12-26-2017, 09:41 AM
(12-26-2017 09:03 AM)Travis Wrote:  So your ex was "the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you've ever encountered"? I'm just curious why you didn't answer the phone lol.

Yes she was. To be honest, I just wasn't interested at the time. Short term sex is appealing but I'm mindful of what the long term implications are.

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
12-30-2017, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2017 03:52 PM by Travis.)
Been listening to 2 loops DMSI v3.1 B /day.

At dinner today, we had a sexy Russian waitress and afterwards two family members said she was checking me out. I definitely noticed it myself, and could feel myself almost pull the trigger. It was a classic DMSI hit.. the way she looked at me reminded me of the short haired blonde girl I always talk about in my journal. I also got a lot of attention the women sitting around us including a really sexy exotic looking milf who was with her kids.

This situation is repeated every time I go out to eat. By the time I leave, every hot girl in my vicinity has shown me interest.

It's very cold here, so not much time outside to get hits. But the customer service I've been getting at stores is simply outstanding. I've never been treated this good when shopping. I'm getting personal tours now, where the cash register person takes me on a guided tour of the store and shows me their best products.

Running version 3.1 B is much smoother for me this time. On version 3.0.1 B, it was too intense and I always had to switch back to A after a week or two. If I didn't I would get massive depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Bad news. I've had no such issues yet on v3.1

Anyway, I'm gonna try to do some more testing on NYE. Good luck to all you DMSI users, may you all get laid this NYE!

INTP
[-] The following 7 users Like Travis's post:
Benjamin, Kol, Snoop, SargeMaximus, Mr. Anderson, wolverine_i_am, Inconceivablezen
01-03-2018, 03:15 PM
I started DMSI again approximately 3 weeks ago. Today, I saw a friend that I'd not seen for about 3 weeks.

When we talked, he said "You've changed" 3 different times, and also "I almost didn't recognize you", and "You look different". I believe it. All of this coincides with the fact that I feel different. My confidence and self-worth are through the roof. v3.1 B is the real deal.

Anyway, I am getting really good effects from the sub in terms of female attention. Like I said, If I am in a public place and there is a hot woman in my vicinity she is almost always bothered and giving me IOI's. The women who I am most attracted to are the ones giving me the IOI's, so the sniper is sniping these thots Smile

Also, the celebrity effect is just staggering. There's not much else say.

HOWEVER, with all that said, I still cannot bring myself to approach. I don't even think its fear at this point. I can imagine myself going up to girls, going through all the steps, and there is very little anxiety. What I have it just a apathy towards approaching girls, and I'm not sure why.

I really want to break the rules and run Overcoming Approach Anxiety, which I already purchased some time ago. DMSI is working unbelievable well for me but I can't take advantage of it and this has been going on for awhile. I don't know If I would be allowed to journal about using both, but at this point I'm willing to start experimenting.

Happy New Year!

Let's make 2018 "The year of DMSI"

INTP
[-] The following 6 users Like Travis's post:
DavisMind91, SargeMaximus, Mr. Anderson, wolverine_i_am, Benjamin, Inconceivablezen
01-03-2018, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 09:40 PM by Benjamin.)
Cool.. how long did you take off? And before you stopped were these things happening?

It seems the people who have had a break and started again are all getting good results after the break. Though after taking 3 months off and doing UD I assume i'll start at a point behind where I was i'm curious what would happen.

The whole time on DMSI I didn't notice much signals of interest past the few times things were just on when I talked to a few girls or sometimes girls serving me giggling.. but that didn't happen very often.

Though it's probably close enough to 3.2 that I shouldn't start 3.1 again and might be able to wait.

One thing I did notice is that alot of comfort talking to girls had stuck after DMSI.. but 3 or 4 weeks ago I did a little EFT out of massive frustration on sensations in my body when I was around girls and it seemed to have ***** me over and got rid of this comfort and now I feel weird and blocked around girls again.

Strange it seemed to have messed up stuff from DMSI when I haven't used it for 2+ months at that time.
01-03-2018, 11:46 PM
I was off DMSI for approximately 3 months. From Late August - Early December. These things were definitely not happening before.

Although I should mention, that when I was running DMSI v3.1 before, it was only for a few weeks (First 3 weeks of August). I got really good results those few weeks, but not as good as they are. Before that, I was accidently running v3.0.1 for 4-5 months and I had bad results.

It wouldn't hurt to try listening again. I got strong results the after the first loop I listened to, so if you get a good results the first time you'd probably do well for the long term.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
Inconceivablezen
01-04-2018, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 12:07 AM by Benjamin.)
Cool.. interesting did you use anything inbetween?

And what difference is there in pheromone use when you were using it before til now? It's hard to know what is doing it if you weren't using them before but are now.
01-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Yeah I used a program from another site inbetween, but the usage was inconsistent. Also, the program wasn't nearly as strong as DMSI.

As far as pheromones, yes I use them, but I've been using them for 6+ months now, including during my last run in August. At no point during that time were my results as good as right now. Pheromones are partially responsible for some of the hits I get in close proximity, but I can still gauge the strength of DMSI based on hits I get from girls who are far away. Also I can see girls checking me out instantaneously. From my experience pheromones take at least 5 seconds to affect the girls. Also, I'm getting IOIs from behind glass, from across the street, and from girls that are walking before they reach my pheromone cloud.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
wolverine_i_am
01-07-2018, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 03:10 PM by Travis.)
I continue to get great results of DMSI. The changes are very internal now. My face has changed a lot, I can feel it. At all times there is a DGAF and extremely confident look that comes out, it's an energy I suppressed my entire life. All that is coupled with growing self-confidence.

The attention and attraction from women is there as always. It makes me feel like a beast when I'm walking and see hot young girls checking me out as they drive past. Lots of hits from women I find attractive. No ugly girls bother me, and few of them give IOIs. Yesterday I hypnotized a woman again and she couldn't stop staring at me in the bakery for like 10 minutes. She was with her husband. You've got to deal with that stuff on DMSI. I also noticed my humor and banter was improved in my conversations with friends.

Also, noticed that negativity and negative news bothered me less recently. For instance my friend told me about some messed up political/international news stuff, that normally would have disturbed me or made me feel anxious. I was just able to take it, and let it go. Before I would have ruminated or continued the conversation. Also I was watching a comedian who preached their political views, which I HATE in comedy. This time I was able to let it go almost immediately and it bothered me a lot less than usual. I can see the different avenues I could take energetically, one with resentment and anger etc.. and I choose not to indulge that because my energy is focused on being a BAMF.

I've been over-listening recently, and my results were going down. So public reminder to everyone, don't do that. You will notice good results, and then you'll notice a drop off in IOI's and self-effects. That's how you know to take a break or listen to less.

Version B is harsh, but it feels right for now. I'll have to switch to A soon though.

INTP
[-] The following 4 users Like Travis's post:
wolverine_i_am, SargeMaximus, Kol, Mr. Anderson
01-12-2018, 09:25 PM
(01-12-2018 09:08 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Since a lotta people are now experiencing the effects if 3.2

[Image: VJq7gi6.png?1]

uhh... Hey guys.. I've been feelin' it too

INTP
01-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Elaborate?
01-12-2018, 10:13 PM
It's early, but something has definitely been different for me the last few days. I took a 3-5 day break from DMSI, and feel like I'm effortlessly executing much of DMSI's script... Female attention/celebrity service is non-stop. I have an enormous sense of ease walking around.

Also, certain things manifested in my life related to my success and attractiveness. Not willing to comment at this time, but they are new and significant.

INTP
[-] The following 3 users Like Travis's post:
wolverine_i_am, Mr. Anderson, enoch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power ( TID 3.2 anticipation ) Kol 251 26,604 Today 03:58 AM
Last Post: Kol
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 7,982 720,697 Today 02:13 AM
Last Post: AstonMartin
  Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal Raykon 57 3,994 Yesterday 11:16 PM
Last Post: Zane
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 252 15,365 Yesterday 10:29 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
  DMSI 3.1 - Way to lose my dry spell?? Razib1988 25 2,139 Yesterday 09:44 PM
Last Post: Zane
  The Lycanthrope Awakens - DMSI 3.2 wolverine_i_am 5 115 Yesterday 08:58 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am