DMSI: Rediscovery
10-05-2017, 01:49 AM
DMSI: Rediscovery
Hey guys,

Background: I've been using subliminals for a while. Did 2 runs of AM6 a while back. Tried several others.

Did 2-3 (can't remember which) runs of BASE and unfortunately it didn't do anything < actually killed my motivated and I had the worst financial and motivational years of my life.

Tried E2 and that brought up some serious emotional pain with my ex business partners. It was eating me alive and I eventually confronted them about it and felt like I had this energetic release. All the weight and bottled up hurt had been gone. It may not have been due to E2 fully but I believe at least some credit was due.

DMSI

I've now started DMSI...

Day 1:

- 2 loops Flac version Hybrid trickling stream
- Using my Bose headphones
- Volume was on lower end but I can almost hear a 'cackling' kind of sound if I turn it up - guess it is the Ultrasonic version? Not sure if this means I need to turn it down or not.
- Using it within the first few hours or waking up

Very quickly I felt frustration with a guy who has owed me money for ages and wanted to send him a full on message about being pissed off < I don't think I can credit this to DMSI though as it was too soon after starting my first loop and he was already on my mind. Or maybe it was working very quickly. Who knows.

Didn't have much exposure to the outside world today apart from seeing a girl/beautician for this skin peel treatment i'm doing for my acne scars. Nothing out of the ordinary and I certainly don't find her attractive.

Over the course of the day I felt a little annoyed with my dad (I am living with my parents for the next few months) and have had a long history of frustration with them...

I've often felt like I was kept at home and have wanted to move out for a long time but due to personal reasons had to stay at home and take care of the family. I even blew up at them during my AM6 run. It was bad. I hurled a lot of abuse and called them failures. Jeez. Anyway...I no longer think like that and recognise it was my own internal doings.

Won't make this any longer and will try to give regular updates.

Views, opinions and feedback are always welcome
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: DMSI: Rediscovery
Not much to report over the last few days as I have been stuck in the house - not much exposure to women or social activity.

Had some weird dreams though. The 2nd night I dreamt I was with a girl and we were going to hook up but I shat all over myself...Blink

Any dream interpreters are welcome to give feedback here lol

Last night I dreamt I was with another girl in a building with people and she told me she loved me. Felt good. I woke up briefly and wanted to go back to sleep.

I think either in the brief moment after I woke up/before I went back to sleep - I remember thinking that this was due to DMSI...no idea if it was or not < especially since I've been listening to the FLAC version in the first few hours after I wake up. So nothing at night.

Apart from that I've felt the need to drink more water over the past few days.

I've also felt a little impatient with my dad when he says certain things...and when I do I seem to think back to AM6 when I had so much bottled up frustration. But the relationship and love I have towards them is a lot better than a few years ago...so not arguments or blowing up.
10-08-2017, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 08:49 AM by Alpha360.)
You don't remember how many times you did BASE? That's a 6 month ride you forgot? I guess the MLS inside BASE didn't work much on that.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Switched to the MP3 version and started listening overnight instead of during the day.

'Felt' like trying 3 loops would be best.

Was in the coffee shop today but nothing really to note. A baby kept looking at me. I thought it may be the aura thing but then when when other people came in the area the baby started staring at them too.

I do keep feeling a little agitated with my dad for some reason. And every time I feel this, I keep thinking of my AM6 days. Not sure what, if any, link there is.
10-12-2017, 06:11 AM
Went out to a club last night where I've been getting friendly with the club owner. I was at his friends table which had a mix of guys and girls.

Hot girls everywhere around but unfortunately nothing to report.

Was a little too introverted.

Testing continues
Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Last week or so has been heavily focussed on work.

Noticed im drinking a lot more water than normal and am pretty tired by midnight (usually I go to sleep around 2 am)

Saturday I went out with some friends and started chatting to these two girls. Within a minute they said they were not looking to speak to anyone and asked me to stand elsewhere. Very odd behaviour since my approach was non aggressive and pretty light hearted.

Sunday I went on a date with a pretty shy girl. She was giving me all the signals that she was interested but halfway through she pretty much rejected me and said she didn't think we were compatible. I wanted to walk out and not waste my time but i've been on plenty of dates before and have experience with women so put it down to her shyness and plowed through.

By the end of the night we were making out and have a second date set up. I didn't see anything to note in terms of DSMI for the date as this was all behaviour i've seen with shy girls.

Friday when I was out at the bar there were plenty of girls around but nothing. No positives. The only thing to note were the two girls who pretty much asked me to go away lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] SargeMaximus 110 4,645 Today 05:07 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem RisingSon 37 2,467 Today 04:13 AM
Last Post: RisingSon
Star Re-DMSI 3.1 Illumi 14 1,164 Yesterday 09:13 PM
Last Post: Illumi
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 235 14,354 Yesterday 06:24 PM
Last Post: mat422
  myth's Belated DMSI 3.1 Journal myth 63 3,828 10-15-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: myth
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power Kol 172 15,811 10-13-2017 06:23 AM
Last Post: Kol