DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power
11-15-2017, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 09:28 AM by Kol.)
RE: DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power
Ate some chocolate. Now my body is full on sourcing. Im being knocked out. Several DMSI goals are executing. Im somewhst disgusted by some behavioural patterns to me snd theyre purged out. I fully surrender to DMSI. Hunger is ravenous and I feel it obviously working.

Im being led to beneficial choices health wise. Some food I cant even consume anymore and am turned off. B takes fully over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2017, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 11:50 AM by HMoody.)
I don't get on here often but I have been enjoying reading your journal. Thought I'd let you know that. You do have a unique writing style so sometimes I'm not sure if what you're stating is outer effects in the real world or visions of yourself and your world changing based on DMSI. Perhaps that's by design?
[-] The following 1 user Likes HMoody's post:
Kol
11-15-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 12:11 PM by Kol.)
Thanks brother. Its a mixture of both. My style is mostly freeflowing so it might blend at times, but overal, exectution takes definitely place. I'm digging your username btw.

Had an realisation just now; it is external. Mind=blown.
Yesterday, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:55 AM by Kol.)
day 4(?) version 3.1 B

B seems to be bringing up a cluster of fear similar to a bundle. Also, the aura is still flashing here and there. My subconscious has brought up something interesting, which is a coping mechanism of "people arent interesting"

Still the resistance that is coming up seems to be more subtle, even tho I have a strong agression against the world at times, like,rage episodes of wanting to lash out and being totally intolerant.

And yet my subC tells me to keep running B.
Today, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:08 AM by Kol.)
Sniping left and right, aroused and autopiloting. Women gravitating to me, placing them in my path of walking. Women nelting away when making eye contact. Girl M I caught looking with f*ck me eyes and being incredible submissive at work amidst everyone. They cant contain it any longer. Its incredibly telling. Other girl and I greeted and she returned a intense seductive hi back. B is...idk. potent is an understatement. She was fast to get to me when paying for some stuff. Akin to a cat noticing his owner is home.

B is reshaping my understanding of the world, almost like architecture. Its so damn easy having women jumping on my dick. Its like a dream coming true now. Im utterly blown away. All is falling into place. Did read journal of Duke.Tugo last night while listening to 2 loops hybrid of B and it was full on pleasure like a sub-massage.

B does so much more in ways and I love it.
Today, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: Today 01:34 PM by dissonance.)
How many loops are you doing daily now? 2? Have you ever tried more? Whats the most you've tried with consistency?
Today, 02:00 PM
My run on A was around 7 loops. With B the first couple of days ( even tho now is day 5 ) I went with 3 which did make the aura burst and the shifts were quick/fast and many. I stick around with 3 as a base unless my subc tells me to run more or even less, such as 3+3 for example. I might even drop down to one. The most consistent was on A with 7 loops which was draining and taxing but well worth it seeing my growth on B. It did cause zombie like braindeadness running such high loops.
Today, 02:18 PM
Are you running both A and B on same day?
Today, 02:35 PM
No, only B now for 5 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 270 18,006 Today 07:26 AM
Last Post: mat422
  LTU>DMSI>MLS 5.5g BABY! Darwin 172 17,646 11-16-2017 07:48 AM
Last Post: Zane
  I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 Ars0n1sT 26 1,557 11-13-2017 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 30 3,853 11-12-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Superman
  Mystic Pymp on DMSI 2.4 -> 2.5 -> 3.0.1A -> 3.1A Mystic Pymp 318 40,029 11-12-2017 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mystic Pymp
  DMSI: Rediscovery Jingo786 18 1,562 11-10-2017 04:32 PM
Last Post: Benjamin