DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power
10-02-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power
(10-02-2017 09:13 AM)Kol Wrote:  Yes I do.

what handheld device you using to listen to it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2017, 09:41 AM
VLC program on my pc. Samsung s7 edge also supports the files.
10-04-2017, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 07:13 AM by Kol.)
I have no idea anymore whats happening, changes so fast my conscious mind cant even comprehend. The talk in another topic here about being comfortable in my sexual skin is causing such an insane liberation right now, that I feel Im about to snap and pop. The DMSI aura influences directly and makes me being perceived as sexually irresistable. Letting go is a great thing. Im very charismatic, confident. Inner changes are magnifying and at times its like Im literally being above and detached from anything ( think goku going ssj3 )

Also, LOA seems to go full force. There is an abundance of everything, limitless, and this also counts for the steps towards whatever I want. Refofccusing is great in that manner. That stuff is settled. Something that, thanks to Gary Vaynerchuk, clicked and dawned. Im at times looking through different eyes and ooze something unspoken to. Still, things can improve, my eye contact is still wavering up and on. Im now growing further sexual irresistable. Im gratefull for so much stuff and its key in the ordinairy. Seeing stuff as special widens the gap in whatever experiences to be. It actually keeps the bridge being up.

Today its like a national milf day. No longer caught up in doubts and bs excuses. Like, im deciding im confident, so Ill be it. **** excuses, **** negative statements, just crushing it. About the national milf day, E gives me the f#ck me eyes, other women eye the f#ck outta me, girls aswell like I sense it intuitially and instinctually, I gain deeper understanding on the sexual roles and dynamics and allow my goals to be accomplished. Without goals I feel even lost. Im upgrading strongly in all areas yet go to the deep end aswell of resolving fears, depressions etc.

Guys show deeper respect and some parts of me seem to still not believe all of this, manifesting itself in my life. My visions are actually more and more lived now, like, hd quality. I seem to slip back in old patterns back, like not fully stable frame. At times I feel not like socializing and catering is surfacing aswell, which I cant stand. I do like the whole social references. Big titted round ass milf last time, with whom I locked eyes on purpose, gave this smug look. I deep down know this means jackshit and laughed as I drove home. I tap into the hardwire and trust deeper in DMSI, the aura and seduction. Its like being a centred social mastermind. The whole people waving, greeting, the great references today are fun. I recognize the magnitude of devotion to my craft and am willingly to launch my brand in forms of clothing for examplr. Im dead serious about it.

Put out your fears and weaknesses in broad daylight and face them. **** fear of being exposed and exactly THIS it is what I mean.

There is also a direct hit going on as of late. Like manifesting girls strongly. I lock eyes and kino like stuff overruns any fears. Autopiloting that way. Such as "locking eyes -> want to stroke her soft face" shitton of other attraction takes place under the hood aswell. Like, making their pussy tingle, snipers before I notice them even, resulting in funny scenarios. Can only imagine them hugging me from behind. Things establish already like that, aswell as having strong manifeststions of girls whos festures make me strongly think back to "S" such as the girl with the sex appeal at the gym who glanced over, my IDGAF was like really damn high.
Also, as a way that breaks walls is the "I know you!" Event.

DMSI turns me enigmatic. Having flashbacks of doing nothing and yet being seduced. It happens.

Yeah, that jolt when your in some sort of locked event when listening to DMSI, going through the shit, and then have this jolt? Its back! Like my subC 'snapped' the moment of 'the flip' like a lightbulb changing its course. There is a sense of allignment now going on. Like a freaking daze, and then some little 'finger-snapping' enough to have it all turn around.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kol's post:
X88B88, dweller94, Voytek
10-04-2017, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 01:46 PM by Kol.)
Attraction is very powerfull. Also realizing no strings attached sex. While she knows im on my mission yet eagerly to please. Its no big deal which is massive.

Attraction is strong in a sense my old lead "S" blurred out she needs someone to keep her warm. Constantly. Now im not the one to bite such booty calls. Idk why. A might help me heal in this. Its like im neutral to her aswell. Like I want but not want.

Also, other girl "A" is already calling me petnames, in a sexual overt way. Other girls also show interest. Also, tindr is somewhat more of an interest. Had a thought crossing today of "im bored" and then opened tindr. DMSI directs me to all kind of ways sexually. Healing on version A might give a very big impact. Had 9 loops in today which led me fried. Clearly processing but warm now. All kind of girls hit me up now.

I am the prize. Feeling reassured and solid. Being comfortable in my sexual skin proves huge growth to me.

Ill play with what is mine.

When she says she is bad at following orders, it translates into submission. A.k.a bad girl. I pierce right through it. Deep primal dynamics and dhv. I love it. Dhv is great. Arash has some great material on it, aswell as another guy I follow on facebook. Like, the whole gf thing being an illusion. It can be a shallow empty thing. Seduction/attraction/alphasperm/primal nature and hardwire is revealing. It also ties in with the rational male and branch swinging. Because she says she is your gf might be actually just meaningless posturing/fronting. Gets in the field of women not having an inate awareness to begin with, not knowing what they want, leading kind of dynamics and vacuum. Equal to the emotional spikings and rollercoaster junkies. It clicks and is almost like a huge difference in worlds. I know Ill have them and am confiddnt in it. It translates in knowing that she is attracted on an animalistic level and base, and the gf/bf might actually be an illusion. Not exactly redpill stuff but way more close to the raw stuff. It means nothing. Attraction speaks on itself and gived a damn cobfidence thrill. Punishment and reward co-exist. Also having a growing sense of anti-snipers which gives some inner resolvement now. It makes sense.

The talk on the AS I realize massive growth in it. Cobfidence growing. Perhaps climbing the ladder on the women dealing with. For example, bratty women help you grow and there is no emasculation in it. No need to. An certain level of disconnect. "Crazy" women, aka rough raw sexual women with an edge, there is an outcome independent rawness in it. Really crazy women, like those who seek ways to harm/destroy you...err teah. There is growth in brats, in drama chicks and embracing that shit. Its a matter of preference to me. Could be because 9 loops also disillusion me right now at this point, generating intense confidence from a standpoint of able to handle and seeing for what it all is, thus giving me a solid baseline only to again shoot right through the okaynesd of not having it. Purposely getting on quicksand and feet wet lol
10-06-2017, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 06:52 AM by Kol.)
Last day of B as im concerned for now. Version A is crossing my mind and the h/c might ramp things up massively. Also sexual as heck and unstoppable. It happens. RIP to myself.
A mightve help me kick over the edge in full on execution.

Key is relaxing in DMSI. to much talk. Its akin to knowing it works, not giving a ****, trusting and knowing seducing happens and therefore also, through relaxing, impulses happen. Socialize, know, flow, steer a bit and thats it. Key also on get herself to talk through asking questions and influence, beside the aura being influencing anyways. Not much to do otherwise then the sub doing its thing and keep on rollin.

Snipers, antisnipers, whatever. Own it up. Accept the conscious and subC, dissolve the distinction of "one or another" and work tf together.

Everything that comes up is good food for version A to swallow (lol) B helps me uncover so A can deal with it. Both same goal but other routes.

DMSI is gold and a saviour to me in ways. Im alligning further already. Execution is sensed again and I am and I actually notice a wall in my mind consciously now. Execution will be out of this world. Like, quicker and quicker DMSI executes when runing the loops aswell as outside. Realizing shittons along the way and shifting into non chalance and IDGAF like a switch. Almost like a break. At times its akin to a river crashing away some rock in its current, to eventually break ut and energy flow. Its an keeping of encountering these rocks along the way.

I know im sexy. People swooning and nothing special builds it up further. Like a liberating sense of being freakin sexy in my own skin. Its this total IDGAF that gets it all. Rejection doesnt phase me as women/girls want me anyway. Its almost if not truly instant. Abundance of women.

To get to this; after my last loops on B yesterday, I spaced out a bit and saw my harem in my minds eye vividly. It was total confidence, comfort and relaxing in their presence. Like a click. DMSI gives me references all the way. I know women are drawn to me, girls wanna **** me, so why being concerned abouf it? Its literally no escape to this which is great. Lol

Mind = blown.

Edit: also been playin a bit on tindr. Notice the girls I match with have this distinct quality to their eyes. Its a bodily reaction indicating manifestation. Theyre all 8/10 physical wise. Its like energy transferance which is nothing unfamiliar in my experience. It also is so effortless and flowing. AS seems to fire aswell like filtering out in the same way, the distinct craycray quality and characteristics
[-] The following 2 users Like Kol's post:
Sanbosay, X88B88
10-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Are you still running 7 loops a day?

Like snowfall, you cry a silent storm
Your tears paint rivers on this oaken wall. . .

-- Agalloch, The Mantle
10-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Yes, still up to 7 loops. For A its really good now. For B it didnt broke as through as now on A tho 7 loops on B gave me some great benefits aswell.
10-09-2017, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 10:03 AM by Kol.)
9 -10 - 2017 day 3 version A 3.1

Im craving the softness company of women, A seems to heal and clear some vital things in me now, its a whole massive shift of approaching this, actually appreciating women ( which doesnt changes my dom role ) It gives so much sense, having re-occuring visions and acknowledging and statement of having women in my bed now. its a strong sense which strengthens.I will meet them all, harem is a given. Its nothing but euphoric for me, kicking up notch after notch, with moments of omnipotentce. I love the hyper drive on women, the autopilot. Bubble was felt today, and at work locking with women, especially M again, was downrioght lethal, as I fel;t myself entering relaxation of execution. I was cautious not to have her jump on ship. Also, the eyes of hardmusic girl C were pretty nice in color. appreciated that. W licked her lips, is all smiles and such. Other women also open me up now, I can sense the sexual drive when it happens. Women at the grocery checkout gave me the softest most seductive bodylanguage up to date shown by her. again, the bubble kicked in, bedroom style. Also, throughout the day I entered this aroused state of dreamlike-ness. Like, when your chick sends you a message, to tease throughout the day to get you in the mood? that.

I now do conscious realize that women give me boob display, W wanted me to notice it. Its a plus she has a great rack to begin with.

Also, reading the kybalion, and its blowing me away in several areas. life is good. its making me venture in areas unspoken and the whole hermetic principles are blowing my socks off, so much more is clicking now, its absurd. self trust, validation and self reliance kick in strongly. the first day running A this round already cleared up residal anxiety, which was felt bodily, and replaced with an IDGAF and self perceived king status and value giving baseline. I conversate with random people, and fully trusting and believing in myself that its value giving, walking king of the earth, is great.

What does bother me is, I can easily chat up people, women and what not, but with C, its like, no stimulous. I asked myself if Im attracted to her, and its mixed. IDK. not wanting that to make an absolute, yet when asking her, with a slight dominant intent, through leading her, she is easgerly to bite, it tends to be an inner game issue for me tho. She falls into it and have given IOI's already, yet IOIs arent enough anymore. What the f#ck DMSI!! ;D another shift. Euphoria flows through my veins now. DMSI is the shit. Its nice to be on this end of it all. Women crave me, want me, want to **** me, one after another. heck, I even would **** myself. Its mindblowing at times when looking in the mirror. Im pretty sure DMSi is reshaping me.

A is a good choice to run now. Whatever pops up is dealt with one or another.

Again, the kybalion causes me to realize so much more now in combination with DMSi, its blowing my mind, aswell as dissolves some blocks for all I know.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kol's post:
Illumi, Sanbosay
10-09-2017, 03:15 PM
(10-09-2017 09:56 AM)Kol Wrote:  9 -10 - 2017 day 3 version A 3.1

Im craving the softness company of women, A seems to heal and clear some vital things in me now, its a whole massive shift of approaching this, actually appreciating women ( which doesnt changes my dom role ) It gives so much sense, having re-occuring visions and acknowledging and statement of having women in my bed now. its a strong sense which strengthens.I will meet them all, harem is a given. Its nothing but euphoric for me, kicking up notch after notch, with moments of omnipotentce. I love the hyper drive on women, the autopilot. Bubble was felt today, and at work locking with women, especially M again, was downrioght lethal, as I fel;t myself entering relaxation of execution. I was cautious not to have her jump on ship. Also, the eyes of hardmusic girl C were pretty nice in color. appreciated that. W licked her lips, is all smiles and such. Other women also open me up now, I can sense the sexual drive when it happens. Women at the grocery checkout gave me the softest most seductive bodylanguage up to date shown by her. again, the bubble kicked in, bedroom style. Also, throughout the day I entered this aroused state of dreamlike-ness. Like, when your chick sends you a message, to tease throughout the day to get you in the mood? that.

I now do conscious realize that women give me boob display, W wanted me to notice it. Its a plus she has a great rack to begin with.

Also, reading the kybalion, and its blowing me away in several areas. life is good. its making me venture in areas unspoken and the whole hermetic principles are blowing my socks off, so much more is clicking now, its absurd. self trust, validation and self reliance kick in strongly. the first day running A this round already cleared up residal anxiety, which was felt bodily, and replaced with an IDGAF and self perceived king status and value giving baseline. I conversate with random people, and fully trusting and believing in myself that its value giving, walking king of the earth, is great.

What does bother me is, I can easily chat up people, women and what not, but with C, its like, no stimulous. I asked myself if Im attracted to her, and its mixed. IDK. not wanting that to make an absolute, yet when asking her, with a slight dominant intent, through leading her, she is easgerly to bite, it tends to be an inner game issue for me tho. She falls into it and have given IOI's already, yet IOIs arent enough anymore. What the f#ck DMSI!! ;D another shift. Euphoria flows through my veins now. DMSI is the shit. Its nice to be on this end of it all. Women crave me, want me, want to **** me, one after another. heck, I even would **** myself. Its mindblowing at times when looking in the mirror. Im pretty sure DMSi is reshaping me.

A is a good choice to run now. Whatever pops up is dealt with one or another.

Again, the kybalion causes me to realize so much more now in combination with DMSi, its blowing my mind, aswell as dissolves some blocks for all I know.

Hey it seems like you get more results on ver A than you do ver B, at least that's what I have noticed, whenever I run ver B I almost don't feel anything at all I may have one to two girls look at me in some ways but that's about it.

But whenever I run ver A, it's just a whole new different ball game, I become more social women want to talk to me I flirt effortlessly i got laid 3 weeks in a row. I guess that's the autopilot thing kicking in. I feel free confident is on steroids, eye contact is strong yet very gentle.

It's just a feeling I can't describe but from your journal it seem you know what I am talking about. I hope to get to your level soon. I ran ver B for like 2weeks and ran back to A. How long did you run ver B and how do you listen to this subs do you use your phone with headphones, or speakers on your cell phone and how many loop a day do you run
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanbosay's post:
Kol
10-10-2017, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 12:34 AM by Kol.)
On my last run of B, there was this ongoing voice inside that kept on expressing to go back on A. On B my IDGAF was high, yet it did blend in with running against a wall. Now, A seems to work on this already. Now on A I feel pretty damn good.
My very first run on B was after running A for 32 days. I made it to 5 days. Then switched back to A. Then I ran it for a long time and eventually felt lost. Strong symptoms surfacing, depression, weird "episodes". I decided to then jump ship and run B. B gave me the first 14 days round huge business focus , alligning with grant cardone, direct getting the abundance of money and going balls out on real estate material. Still something I love. My drive and self worth skyrocketed and am at the place I know Im capable.

Yeah, on B I didnt give a f#ck about women. Even the first legit 14 days round. It was all but women. Purely business, feeling like a god etc etc. On A I feel powered by love. More gentle, flirty. Confident skyhigh and like you said, on steroids. The weirdest experience right now is that I know what you talk about. Its surreal. Also, I ran B for the sake of streamlining. Without the healing modules enabled and having DMSI being expressed auric and to the point.

I run subs lately more over headphones, since starting A again. Notice even with hybrid I can follow things just fine, along with maximum input. Win win. No clue for how long I run DMSI now, started around mid june. For B I ran 2 runs of 14 days + 1 5 days the very first time. On A its whenever I feel shifting back to B. Have to note that Im well aware of resistance when it occurs. Perhaps I bsiled out pre last run of B, but now IDEK what resistance is even and IDC even.

Besides, if im not runnimg over headphones, its ultrasonic over cheap computer speakers. A I ramp up to 7+ . I like the loops high and A being drilled through.

For now I stick to A, perhaps till end of the year atleast. Getting laid will and is easy. DMSI is the real freakin deal.
10-12-2017, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 08:48 AM by Kol.)
Kara Tointon has this feminine energy I like in "last passenger".

Ion, not much to report on A other then.that things progress fast. Things are looking up strongly. Aura hitting left and right, internally things improve rather fast. Finding myself accepting the surrealness of everything and manifestation aswell as creating reality. Im feelin like an absolute boss. IDGAF about e.c anymore and yet its flawless, solid and gentle. Tons of women are hit. Blond cute girl who was updressed, look through leggings, wearing this woolen jacket and feminine in presence. Other girl, pretty cute asking all kind of questions.

Bubble kicks in more. The aura heats up. I really want A to h/c even more throughout. With G at the gym im getting more and more flirty. The bubble is countless, almost in a, oh another one" if not piwering up fully and having it more obvious at times.

IDGAF is high, mixed in with playfullness and sexually open. When e.c hits, things get off, or rather, women get off. Silent gazing and DIHL. otherwise, IDGAF. Im a king awakened. Walking in my own world, my domain. Killing it through presence. My baseline from which I operate has changed. Kingship, being the prize, horny/wanting to **** women, knowing whetever I go, drive, walk, my women are everywhere. Im growing and getting used to it.

Excited about 3.2 but wouldnt mind to run 3.1 for a longer while. I also start to forget women with whom I had DMSI hit.

Also euphoria hits pretty much more and more. Whatever happened between me and G, its almost next level now. Leveling up as we speak. Also im increasingly getting horny now, autopiloting kicking in and loving it. Fearlessness increasing, and, ofcourse not just the element of fearlessness and allowance, but whole freaking world upside down inside out shifting. Again another DMSI trusting now, knowing how strong it is, only to even being soaked by it further and, ofcourse, deeper.
10-13-2017, 03:12 AM
Ran 2 loops this morning.
Lots of drive. Gonna kill it today. Nothing can stop me.
Agression is up, along with execution yet also resistance. It makes me tired as ****. No longer gonna put it outside of me.
Feeling agressive, angry, heat is blazing and sexy as hell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kol's post:
Determined
10-13-2017, 06:23 AM
Feeling totally professional now at this moment. Progress is made. There is something awaiting to break through. So many things happening, disconnect, writing on sutopilot. At the same time my emotional stuff feels about to collapse. Things are currently ironed out for a better word. I cannot explain it. Like next steps are unfolding and growing aswell as creating. 0 bs tolerance st this point yet desiring a good crying. Also lots of amounts of money in numbers popping up in my mind indicating progress and acceptance of it. It is there. Plain old resistance accompanies with it. Idk what it is but it will not stand for much longer.

The shifts can be mindblowing. Like just now my view on journallimg is changed. Just yet had an bird like helicopter viee of things looking all equally dull and being above it. Things fire off now, such as wearing suits and the such. Patience is key, massively. Its like the last fort in my being fighting tooth and nail to not get succes. Like a nail to the coffin that will not let go.

Choose mentors wisely. Im about to manifest them. Im fully shaking. There are other things happening strongly going in the rule4 area/field involving self image, core understanding and beliefs
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kol's post:
wolverine_i_am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] SargeMaximus 110 4,640 Today 05:07 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem RisingSon 37 2,465 Today 04:13 AM
Last Post: RisingSon
Star Re-DMSI 3.1 Illumi 14 1,163 Yesterday 09:13 PM
Last Post: Illumi
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 235 14,353 Yesterday 06:24 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI: Rediscovery Jingo786 5 560 Yesterday 02:47 PM
Last Post: Jingo786
  myth's Belated DMSI 3.1 Journal myth 63 3,828 10-15-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: myth