Beginning again - 3rd run AM6
09-15-2017, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 07:24 AM by XyzN.)
Beginning again - 3rd run AM6
So after using MSI for coming close to a year, having seen absolute minimal positive results, and many negative results, I've come to terms with myself that MSI is not what I expected it to be, nor what I expected it become after all this time listening to it. I will instead let it mature on its own without me for now.

As I've posted over the months, my life has become progressively worse since listening to MSI.
A complete 180 from where I was a year ago after just finishing my second AM6 run. I was back in school, I got a new job, I made new friends at work/school, I had girls left n right wanting me cawk, my parents were very happy for me, & etc. I felt like I was getting somewhere finally.

So let it begin again. I am starting my third run of AM6 today. Thumbsup And here's hoping to AM7 shortly after!

I will attempt to listen to the T.S. masked track over headphones at home as much as I can. I estimate ~5 to 7 hours a day. I will then take my bluetooth speaker to work and play ultrasonic at my area where I am the only employee working in that department so I don't have to worry about others hearing it too much. Which will likely be around 6 hours. If I find I can't do that, I will listen overnight with my gf next to me in bed. I've used AM6 around her before and I don't think it was a problem.

fun tid bit: am6 almost made me schedule an interview with a modelling school lol.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like XyzN's post:
Kol, TheCarp, Benjamin, SexyMofo
09-15-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Beginning again - 3rd run AM6
Very cool. I asked this in another user's thread who began a third run of am6 and I will ask you the same: What was different in your second run? Were there stages in your first run that were challenging to listen to that were not as bad in your second run?

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
09-15-2017, 09:37 AM
XyzN, I have seen several people running AM6 from the beginning (stage 1 and so on) after they complete it at least once. Shannon mentions in instructions (or FAQ, not sure where I read that) to rely on stage 7 after 2 full runs of AM6. So you 've done these two runs and I am wondering in your case isn't it better to run stage 7 (all-stages together) for six months rather than a full run from the beginning?

Of course the best person that can give us a perfect answer is Shannon however I am interested of your view. Thank you.
09-15-2017, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 06:46 PM by XyzN.)
(09-15-2017 08:32 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Very cool. I asked this in another user's thread who began a third run of am6 and I will ask you the same: What was different in your second run? Were there stages in your first run that were challenging to listen to that were not as bad in your second run?

Hmm. I think I felt generally the same in terms of difficulty. Stage 3 both times I think were the toughest. I believe it was during Stage 3 in my second run where there was a week of me at work almost crying because of how upset I was with the working conditions. I telling my manager how I wanted to have a meeting with us and the managers to solve them. After that all time low, it all got better after that.

I found I had MORE results on the second run. Just because I was more social already thanks to the first run. People were telling me to go model (and I almost actually did) haha.
I'd have to check back on my journals to see any differences, it's kind of hard to remember right now. On my second run, I lost my V-Card as well with my current gf haha.
Lots of girls at work, and customers, were hitting on me during both runs if I remember correctly. Ahh, good memories I say. Getting groped in front of my co-workers and in the closet yeah.

I think I made friends more easily on the second run thanks to my better social skills I acquired.

(09-15-2017 09:37 AM)stefioan Wrote:  So you 've done these two runs and I am wondering in your case isn't it better to run stage 7 (all-stages together) for six months rather than a full run from the beginning?

It's also listed somewhere in the instructions, "I also strongly suggest running through this (AM6) training once per year with the latest version of the program".
I've tried using the Refresher stage after a long break from AM6. It was inbetween using MSI. I think I used it for a couple months for about 5 hours a day.

I saw no improvement really, so I eventually tried MSI again. Maybe after this run I will try to use Stage 7 more extensively, I wasn't using it too seriously during that time. Could have been that running MSI prior to Stage 7 threw my head in weird directions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
stefioan
09-15-2017, 08:18 PM
Quote:XyzN, I have seen several people running AM6 from the beginning (stage 1 and so on) after they complete it at least once. Shannon mentions in instructions (or FAQ, not sure where I read that) to rely on stage 7 after 2 full runs of AM6. So you 've done these two runs and I am wondering in your case isn't it better to run stage 7 (all-stages together) for six months rather than a full run from the beginning?

It's not so much 'rely on Stage 7 after 2 runs'. It's if you feel you need more growth in the direction of the program it's best to run Stage 1-6 again like normal, if you get to a point where you feel you've got the growth you wanted from it then Stage 7 is what you can use then.
[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
stefioan, XyzN
09-17-2017, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 01:10 PM by XyzN.)
So after starting to play the Masked track overnight with my gf, she complains of a bad headache that's lasted the past couple days.

Pretty sure it's the subs, so I'm going to have to cut back from using it overnight around her afterall. I'll try using it at work or listening more over the day. Interesting as instructions say it should be fine.
09-20-2017, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 08:00 AM by XyzN.)
So my gf yesterday mentioned how the past few weeks she has been more "in love" with me. She doesn't know why...very unlike her to mention this. You know what I stopped listening to a few weeks ago?

That's right, MSI. She's never mentioned this while I was using MSI.

Also last night I did her 3 times that night. I was also spanking her and really exciting her. So much so that she told me afterwords I made her legs start to tingle for a while after we did it the first time. First time was in the room before we went to take a shower. When we thought we were finished there, I actually put her up on the bathroom sink and had it there too. Then when it was time to catch some Z's, I slipped my hand down her pants and tried "calming" her down for a midnight massage.

Also note, I bought some sleepphones that will be here for me to use at night. Hopefully that aren't too uncomfortable for side sleeping. I bought the newer Effortless version that utilizes Wireless charging so that should help keep the headphones from being destroyed overtime.

Past few days on AM6 have been decent. I actually had a few times where I feel happy as opposed to MSI's constant depression.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
Plouf
09-20-2017, 08:39 AM
Good results man. You just remind me of the old me when I was in my Prime Alpha Days hehehehe

If You keep going, you'll get there. Consistency is the key to Success

Admitting that you need help doesn't make you broken, it makes you Fixable and Teachable.

It's gonna get Harder before it becomes easier. You just gotta make through the hard stuff first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Absolute Self Confidence: Beginning Mafioso 14 2,557 11-26-2016 06:01 PM
Last Post: Greenduck