Back in Black (MLS Journal)
08-29-2017, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 05:33 AM by Dr. Strangelove.)
Back in Black (MLS Journal)
Before this run of MLS, I made a switch a few weeks ago when I hit the reef, while on DMSI B (no break between subs), and I won’t lie, change to MLS felt really good then (all three days of it). I could feel some clarity and motivation kicking in instantly. DMSI didn’t recoil back at me.

Note, DMSI B bad effects don’t linger on, and they stop almost instantly when I stop using it; while gloominess of DMSI A lingers on for up to a week like a bad smell, as I’ve found most recently. I stopped MLS and went back to DMSI B then, and had a real good time, from then on. Absolutely no regrets.

So why change to MLS again? If I regret anything, it’s going back to DMSI A from B; then, I needed a change from DMSI A; my recalcitrant inner demon kicking against loving myself, and feeling deserving of what I get. That’s my best guess. Funny how it shuts up on DMSI B, and screams back at DMSI A?

Plan was to let headache and depression die off in a week or two before starting MLS, but it was getting worse after stopping, and by third day I thought, I’ll wedge MLS in, and let the best sub win, give my subconsciousness something else to latch onto, and started MLS again.

I’ve been on it for maybe 5 days now; two programs being processed simultaneously (when coming off bad DMSI A trip, to the focused urgency of MLS), in the first few days, feels like concentrating on reading a difficult book, while being locked in a claustrophobic basement, where noise rock band plays at ear splitting volume. That was first three days. Last two were better, and I can see some good things emerging.

Headache or pressure behind the eyes. Not entirely unpleasant, like becoming aware of part of me I didn’t know about before, more weirdness than pain. Very different than resistance headache of DMSI A, which is dull and all-consuming.

Sometimes while I read (either work material, or a book after work), I see letters start to dance and separate, as if I’m slowing down from a massive rush; imagine driving 400km/hr, then walking out and… walking. Spaced out, hyper aware, like time has slowed down. This happens in milliseconds, but it is very memorable. Comprehension doesn’t increase, though.

Since making a switch, almost to the day, wifey’s libido has gone through the roof, while mine has eased off if only a little. I have never seen her like that.

When I came to client’s office yesterday morning, older and younger admin girls screamed at me as I entered; their boss was there and was taken aback to see me treated like a celebrity, and he walked off. I got two kisses on the cheeks from the older admin lady (she never did that before, and it’s 2x kisses because she too thinks I’m French), and younger admin girl hugged me, and said I smelled good (Zoologist “Bat”). This is the biggest display of affection she’s ever done in front of someone else, by the way. She’s been looking at me with big Bambi eyes ever since, like she’s gone totally soft for me; but no sex yet this week.

Nights are still hard to endure; all my life I’ve found it hard to be alone at night, when nobody is within touch, or at least in the next room. I haven’t had sex with anyone in the last two days, and it feels a little weird, like that’s against a new norm. I’ve had some mind-blowing experiences on DMSI, which surprised me at the time; but in last few days since breaking off DMSI, I’ve had two women letting me on the secret that they’ve (independent of each other, of course) gone full Brazilian – for me. While I didn’t ask, hint or consciously comment in that direction. Yes, it makes sense, a lot of things do, when I have faith that it’s how it should be, which is good (faith).

Second night in a row, I’m doing overtime work at night. Not because I haven’t done enough during day (although I’m far from being 100% productive yet), but because I can and want to.

Lastly. Big shout out to my brother Duke, for being in my corner, and being an awesome coach, for encouragement. Thank you Sir.

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild
Cause I’m back
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Duke.Togo, enoch, Travis, RTBoss
08-29-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Good journal title coming soon (MLS)
The DMSI Bloom is kicking in hard for you Brother!!

Pretty soon you'll be singing - she shook me all night long!

Looking forward to being on this ride with you Brother. Let's go conquer the world together!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Dr. Strangelove, RTBoss
08-29-2017, 06:02 PM
(08-29-2017 08:23 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  The DMSI Bloom is kicking in hard for you Brother!!

Pretty soon you'll be singing - she shook me all night long!

Looking forward to being on this ride with you Brother. Let's go conquer the world together!!

1000th “like”, congrats Duke! It’s actually good to be on something else other than DMSI; I don’t have the high expectations like I did on DMSI, maybe that’s a good thing.

In saying that, I’m ready to be impressed, and why not conquer the world while at it?

There will be a lot of mention of DMSI in this journal, as I’ll probably gauge every sub I run in future in relation to it. The (approach) autopilot is wearing off; I went downtown by myself to get coffee this morning, and sitting in front of coffee shop was a girl that works at airport, whom I know by name, who always upgrades my seat on flights home without me asking. I saw her sitting by herself and reading a book, in hot pants (tattoos all over her legs); she’s got boyish short hair and is really gorgeous. It looked like she didn’t notice me. I had wifey on the phone as I went past her; on the way out I forgot to say hi to her, or chickened out. I did chat up girl that was making coffee inside (wasn’t that great but hey), but I really wanted to reach out and say hello to airport chick, after the fact.

5 hours of sleep last night, surprisingly I’m not too bad mentally today. I really have to kick the cigarette habit again; having a thought is a step forward at least.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Duke.Togo, Travis, enoch
08-30-2017, 04:13 AM
Today is a good day, because I spent most of it out of the office, checking electrical equipment around town. My office buddy was asking me how much would wifey enjoy it, to live in small town like this. He knows already that I love it. This, and a few more questions, is a few words short of offering me to make a switch, and work directly for them.

Money wise, money would be thrown at me.

Family wise, my older boy has been invited and accepted in most prestigious Catholic private college in our area in the city, a year in advance, after winning an academic award in his current school. Side thought, how much advantage would he gain from MLS when he's already ahead of most of his peers. Intriguing question.

So it wouldn't be easy to uproot the family to make the move, but speaking only for me, it's a dream opportunity.

Even if I don't take it, I think I'll have work with these guys for a long time, and plenty of trips up north.

Penny for my thoughts?

I'm at the beach now, 15 minutes sleep makes for lost sleep overnight.

Younger admin girl in office here, has told me again that I smell nice, and that she can feel it throughout the office. Interesting, I thought fragrance wears off too quickly, and I can't smell it at all. Is this DMSI effect reversing, or is my pheromone scent finally breaking out?

I went to get takeaway with my office buddy, attractive young tall girl brought two wraps and said "chilli?" (mine was the spicy one) and I said "you're hot, but not chilli hot", and she gave me the look like she heard it a million times. I thought it was funny. It wasn't an approach, btw, it's a "I see you're pretty, but have you got a sense of humour?".

Statistically and realistically, most girls I talk to won't be into me. It's a game of numbers. I like that I'm having fun with it. I'm not always in the mood, though. Sometimes I'm just flat. Same goes for them.

Thought for the day: "why today couldn't be the best day of your life?"

(08-29-2017 08:23 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  Looking forward to being on this ride with you Brother. Let's go conquer the world together!!

Absolutely, it will be an honour brother. I am ready!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Duke.Togo, enoch
08-30-2017, 05:33 PM
I’m keeping up with the “best day of my life” approach, it is quite possible that this surge of optimism is MLS-, or at least non-DMSI related. It is 9:30AM and I already have a date lined up in the afternoon; I went to same coffee shop as yesterday, no airport chick, but a bubbly girl who took my order is of Croatian heritage (but she’s never been there); she gave me her number so I can recommend her some cool stuff to do in Croatia, when we meet later. There you go, if I never asked, I’d never know.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Travis, Duke.Togo
08-31-2017, 05:27 AM
First week done; MLS to me feels like… a light break from DMSI. Apart from increased motivation for work, I can’t say I really notice much difference, that I could link directly to MLS, and not DMSI peaking. Responses of others to me, have DMSI name written all over. Looking forward to seeing MLS true colours and its own merits, and what I get out of it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Strangelove's post:
Kol, Travis, Duke.Togo
08-31-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Back in Black (MLS Journal)
About the title... by killian?

Rest at ease Chester Bennington
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darkness's post:
Dr. Strangelove
08-31-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm thinking AC/DC Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
Dr. Strangelove, Darkness
08-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Definitely AC/DC. I've journaled that I wear all black too, maybe that's why Duke suggested it.

With Kilian, I'm not a fan. Wifey has Good Girl Gone Bad by them, it makes me nauseous. Best "dark" fragrance that goes with all black, is Dark Aoud, simple, stark and brilliant. Any recommendations?

Side note- 97 guests viewing this page alone... start your journals if you're using, it's a great community here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Strangelove's post:
Darkness
08-31-2017, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 09:13 PM by Benjamin.)
That's unusual, I usually only see 2 or so guests on threads.. I haven't noticed that much. On the main page though and the whole forum there is 72 right now.
08-31-2017, 09:20 PM
(08-31-2017 09:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  That's unusual, I usually only see 2 or so guests on threads.. I haven't noticed that much. On the main page though and the whole forum there is 72 right now.

Now there's 3 users and 43 guests... when I started the post, there was 1 registered and 97 guests... either is a lot of attention. Good that people are curious, Shannon's stuff is life changing investment.
08-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Yeah I saw 93 a while ago.

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Music Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal Ampersnd 148 7,787 Yesterday 07:50 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd
  Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2 Frosted 7,165 603,325 Yesterday 03:52 PM
Last Post: Cyanide
Big Grin ASC Journal Ryu 2 114 Yesterday 09:36 AM
Last Post: Cyanide
  Alteration -- Kalmah0804's Emotional Healing & Others Journal (Sub Break/EMDR) kalmah0804 913 109,264 10-19-2017 08:24 AM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  My MLS results journal Determined 3 461 10-18-2017 11:53 PM
Last Post: Determined
  Back in Action: DMSI 3.1 Minititan 0 147 10-18-2017 11:33 AM
Last Post: Minititan