09-13-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 07:08 AM by swisston.)
MLS 5.5
I'm probably only going to do a monthly entry on to this, just until the next DMSI launches because I know that I'm a good test subject for that.

Over the last month, my productivity has massively increased. I started MLS because I am launching an online nutrition business and needed not only to start my Precision Nutrition course, but also to launch a website, create lead pages, a Mailchimp list etc. All on top of my 55 hours per week real job, having a gf and having a life.

To my amazement I have been truly motivated to get the website done. This has been hanging over me for a very long time. Now, whenever I get a few spare minutes I'm working on it, writing emails, articles etc. Awesome result for a near terminal procrastinator. It's pretty much finished and ready to go.

Surprisingly, I have enjoyed working on the website. I move into fitness to get away from IT because I despised it so much by the end, so this is pleasing change that will help me a lot.

In terms of learning, recall and intelligence... hard to tell; no big jumps there. I feel alert and smart, but that's not new. If anything, I have a lot more confidence in my own abilities now which is more useful (I'm pretty smart anyway).

I still haven't started the nutrition course yet, but have no doubt that I will do it when necessary - i.e. after the business has launched and I am getting clients in.

I haven't had any of the 'in the zone' moments of going into a trance or anything, no bouts of hunger etc.

In terms of listening, I've just left it running US in my bedroom on a permanent loop. low - mid volume. I had way too many problems trying to start four loops and not break ASRB. No headaches or tiredness. And yes, I know it's not following the instructions.

[ENTP] Vote for MOAR Quirples now!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like swisston's post:
Inconceivablezen, jonathan4all, Alpha360, ncbeareatingman, Travis
09-13-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: MLS 5.5
Wow Man. what progress. very very impressive and more power to ya fella. gives me hope and its damn encouraging. thank you for expressing and sharing you...in light of these important changes and your 'evolevment' in consciousnesss. thank you. Keith.

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
Love is an Energy,which Exists of Itself,It is its OWN Value"(T.Wilder,1958)

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer." Confucious
09-13-2017, 11:25 PM
I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

How has your long term, short memory changed after prolonged listening ?.
Verbal intellect ?
09-15-2017, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 05:10 AM by swisston.)
(09-13-2017 11:25 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

Verbal intellect ?

It means that I get some exposure during the evening, and a solid five to six loops overnight. If I've drunk too much in the evening or eaten a lot of fruiti will need a pee during the night. It's just pot luck whether that lands in a natural sub break. Unless Shannon has programmed us to sense the breaks while asleep.

It was a last resort, since i was breaking ASRB through peeing during the night, or the player was stopping, or I would forget to start it etc.

I haven't noticed any memory changes yet.

[-] The following 1 user Likes swisston's post:
Travis
09-15-2017, 06:04 AM
(09-15-2017 05:08 AM)swisston Wrote:  
(09-13-2017 11:25 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

Verbal intellect ?

It means that I get some exposure during the evening, and a solid five to six loops overnight. If I've drunk too much in the evening or eaten a lot of fruiti will need a pee during the night. It's just pot luck whether that lands in a natural sub break. Unless Shannon has programmed us to sense the breaks while asleep.

It was a last resort, since i was breaking ASRB through peeing during the night, or the player was stopping, or I would forget to start it etc.

I haven't noticed any memory changes yet.

I realized you already answered my questions in your first post apologises maybe I do need MLS Wink. I am keen to hear how things go over the next 4 weeks as I am looking for tangible results in terms of memory improvement etc. If I see that then I am happy to invest in this particular sub. Thanks for sharing your experiences so far.
09-15-2017, 11:39 AM
Is this the first sub that's worked for you swisston?

This is great news for all of us

INTP
09-16-2017, 09:55 AM
(09-15-2017 11:39 AM)Travis Wrote:  Is this the first sub that's worked for you swisston?

This is great news for all of us
No, I felt that AM6 helped me. And probably ASC.

Base, DMSI and the old MLS never seemed to get any traction.