Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
09-20-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
(09-20-2017 11:39 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Makes sense. But in which circumstance the ASM doesn't fire at 100% ? Is it even scripted ?

It depends on to what degree the subconscious definition of the anti-sniper is met in this particular person.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2017, 08:08 PM
(09-20-2017 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 10:50 AM)Purple Jade Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 07:45 AM)Plouf Wrote:  
Quote:Sniper #4 is the Anti-Sniper Module (ASM). This is designed to reverse and nullify the effects of the sniper to the degree that a person who would otherwise be sniped is:

Unacceptably crazy.
Unacceptably violent.
Unacceptably addicted to drugs or recreationally uses drugs.
Infected with one or more sexually transmitted infections that you consider unacceptable.
Otherwise unacceptably unhappiness causing.

Maybe in your case the anti sniper striked, and reversed the aura, which lead to him being distant ?

Could be - and that was what I thought initially too, but after I read more, the anti sniper was meant to reduce my interest, while the target remains being affected like the rest of the people around me.

Based on Shannon was quoted above, I guess it may just be energy mismatch.

The anti-sniper prevents you from sniping them. Thus, they do not become interested enough. It can also causes revulsion and disgust toward the snipee from the user if the resulting values go negative after the anti-sniper has reversed them.
This is why I portably don't want my ex back after a couple months on this sub. Kind of crazy how well it works.
09-22-2017, 04:19 AM
Could someone else tell me anything more about their clearing effects of using the sub, please?
09-22-2017, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2017 05:46 AM by Plouf.)
(09-22-2017 04:19 AM)Voytek Wrote:  Could someone else tell me anything more about their clearing effects of using the sub, please?
Well in my opinion the changes are so subtle that you notice them only when you stop DMSI.
I can't put a finger exactly on what got cleared in my case, but DMSI A gives me a well apreciated DGAF attitude, and makes me not giving a damn about women. I seek less and less validation from others, including women.
At a point I felt the emotional shielding too - I could think about my remorseful past without the wanting to kill myself Pinch.

That's more or less the results I'm getting as for now regarding the h/c on DMSI A.
But they are waving too much...One moment I feel great, and some hours after I feel lonely and insecure. And the IDGAF attitude seems to be shattered once I step out.
Though, I don't think DMSI A is working on my social anxiety since I'm still somehow uncomfortable around women. I still have the "I'm inferior to her" mindset frequently.
I don't really expect a change in this regard but I hoped DMSI could help with that, indirectly at least.

But the IDGAF attitude is really great. I wish I could feel it 24 hours a day.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also a ***** lot more irritated since my second run of DMSI. An effect of the h/c probaly. I'm growing to dislike people more and more and isolate myself. Confused

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (Now Smoke )
[-] The following 2 users Like Plouf's post:
SargeMaximus, enoch
09-22-2017, 07:10 AM
(09-22-2017 05:43 AM)Plouf Wrote:  EDIT: Oh, I'm also a ***** lot more irritated since my second run of DMSI. An effect of the h/c probaly. I'm growing to dislike people more and more and isolate myself. Confused

Me too. Wonder if it's the anti-sniper?

If that's the case maybe Shannon should relax it a little. If we get repulsed by most people it'll be hard to live a good life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Plouf
09-22-2017, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2017 07:33 AM by Plouf.)
Hm I don't think so, in my case at least. I get easily pissed off on forums lately. I doubt the anti-sniper would snip these poor forum users remotely.
Interestingly I was exactly like that some years ago. Easilly pissed off at nothing and everything and I isolated myself because I couldn't stand the BS of others. BS from my point of view mind you.
I somehow softened in the meantime, probably with my daily meditation. But now I'm going back to be exactly like that.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (Now Smoke )
09-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Quote:Sniper #4 is the Anti-Sniper Module (ASM). This is designed to reverse and nullify the effects of the sniper to the degree that a person who would otherwise be sniped is:

Unacceptably crazy.
Unacceptably violent.
Infected with one or more sexually transmitted infections that you consider unacceptable.

Maybe in your case the anti sniper striked, and reversed the aura, which lead to him being distant ?

Could be - and that was what I thought initially too, but after I read more, the anti sniper was meant to reduce my interest, while the target remains being affected like the rest of the people around me.

The anti-sniper prevents you from sniping them. Thus, they do not become interested enough. It can also causes revulsion and disgust toward the snipee from the user if the resulting values go negative after the anti-sniper has reversed them.

How odd that since stopping DMSI, my thoughts and feelings toward my mother-in-law have improved. Is the revulsion merely "sex" specific-or does it cause us to dislike the entire person? Because if it's the entire person, I can't have that. I don't want personal issues with people because of the anti-sniper.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
SargeMaximus
09-22-2017, 08:24 AM
(09-22-2017 08:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  

Unacceptably crazy.
Unacceptably violent.

How odd that since stopping DMSI, my thoughts and feelings toward my mother-in-law have improved. Is the revulsion merely "sex" specific-or does it cause us to dislike the entire person? Because if it's the entire person, I can't have that. I don't want personal issues with people because of the anti-sniper.

I concur. I work in sales lol. Can't be losing a sale because I got anti-sniper problems.
Today, 03:51 AM
(09-20-2017 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:  It can also causes revulsion and disgust toward the snipee from the user if the resulting values go negative after the anti-sniper has reversed them.

Could this lead to possible altercations? Some people react violently if they perceive you being/acting/vibing superior to them. Example.. small man syndrome.

I've had few situations like this in the past.
Today, 05:15 AM
(Today 03:51 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:  It can also causes revulsion and disgust toward the snipee from the user if the resulting values go negative after the anti-sniper has reversed them.

Could this lead to possible altercations? Some people react violently if they perceive you being/acting/vibing superior to them. Example.. small man syndrome.

Let's clarify something for those who don't seem to understand how the ASM works. ASM will only ever target women who get attracted to you while on DMSI and are unsuitable in some way (they may have an STD, psychopathic, depressive, manipulative, etc). ASM will also only ever target the gender you're attracted to after they get attracted. Its effect is that they leave you alone. So no it won't target men unless you swing that way and no they won't get into an altercation with you.
Today, 05:18 AM
(09-22-2017 08:24 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 07:45 AM)Plouf Wrote:  Maybe in your case the anti sniper striked, and reversed the aura, which lead to him being distant ?

I concur. I work in sales lol. Can't be losing a sale because I got anti-sniper problems.

You'd have to be attracting them in the first place to be Anti Snipering them and they'd have to be unsuitable in some way as well as being the gender you're attracted to.
Today, 07:36 AM
(Today 05:15 AM)Determined Wrote:  
(Today 03:51 AM)X88B88 Wrote:  

Let's clarify something for those who don't seem to understand how the ASM works. ASM will only ever target women who get attracted to you while on DMSI and are unsuitable in some way (they may have an STD, psychopathic, depressive, manipulative, etc). ASM will also only ever target the gender you're attracted to after they get attracted. Its effect is that they leave you alone. So no it won't target men unless you swing that way and no they won't get into an altercation with you.

The ASM may not cause this, but other aspects of DMSI may.

I know I've definitely noticed men being antagonistic to me many times while on DMSI.

(Today 05:18 AM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 10:50 AM)Purple Jade Wrote:  Could be - and that was what I thought initially too, but after I read more, the anti sniper was meant to reduce my interest, while the target remains being affected like the rest of the people around me.

You'd have to be attracting them in the first place to be Anti Snipering them and they'd have to be unsuitable in some way as well as being the gender you're attracted to.

What's your point?
Today, 10:00 AM
(Today 05:18 AM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 10:50 AM)Purple Jade Wrote:  Could be - and that was what I thought initially too, but after I read more, the anti sniper was meant to reduce my interest, while the target remains being affected like the rest of the people around me.

Shannon said the anti-sniper values can go negative, and cause revulsion. I don't treat people I'm reviled by very well. "If" I were receiving negative values from the AS on my mother-in-law, or a client, or one of my wife's friends - and I treat them like shit b/c of that - that's not cool. I don't have to "attract" them for that to be the case. Any clarity on that, I'm sure, Shannon can provide.