Confused about the attraction subliminals for men?
09-01-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men?
Voytek, the stage's descriptions are in the WM2 manual.

But you're doing AM6 right after this run if I remember, we talked all about it being the best choice.

I have the WM2 manual, but I don't know how to upload it. PM Ben for it Voytek.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 06:55 PM by Voytek.)
(09-01-2015 11:39 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Voytek, the stage's descriptions are in the WM2 manual.

But you're doing AM6 right after this run if I remember, we talked all about it being the best choice.

I have the WM2 manual, but I don't know how to upload it. PM Ben for it Voytek.

I`ve changed my plans, I`ll do WM2 because I have a great opportunity to benefit from it right now.

In manual there`s only general info about first three stages and nothing more. I want to know exactly, what changes I can expect on each stage. There`s such an info for AM6 but I didn`t find it for WM2.

From manual;
Quote:Also expect that this program has been designed quite differently than the Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set, and therefore will produce different effects in a number of areas for that reason. First, instead of Stage 1 being designed specifically as a clearing stage, with almost no introduction of the goal purpose, I have presumed the use of the Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set, which allowed me to use stages 1, 2 and 3 to aggressively introduce the program goals while working to clear you. In other words, it gets serious from the start, and does not finish “bringing you up to speed” until the end of Stage 3.
09-01-2015, 06:57 PM
That kind of information is not available for Wm2. Shannon did not document exactly what went into each stage. The sales page is the best description that you're going to get.
09-02-2015, 12:33 AM
(09-01-2015 06:57 PM)Superman Wrote:  That kind of information is not available for Wm2. Shannon did not document exactly what went into each stage. The sales page is the best description that you're going to get.

Yeah, I know, that`s why I did ask. I was hoping that Shannon or Ben will answer for this question. Smile
09-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Shannon hasn't released Stage descriptions for WM2 unfortunately, I thought they were in the instructions but that was SM3.
09-03-2015, 01:51 AM
(09-02-2015 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Shannon hasn't released Stage descriptions for WM2 unfortunately, I thought they were in the instructions but that was SM3.

Ben, could you use your inborn charm and some black magic to force him to write descriptions for every single stage of WM2? Please? Smile If you do this, I might kiss you... in your forehead... of course! Tongue Are you interested? C`mon, don`t break my heart, baby. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voytek's post:
Benjamin
09-03-2015, 04:34 PM
HAHAHAHA...

You nearly made me spit out my coffee when I read that! That could also be an idea for a new program called 'inborn charm and black magic'.

I'd say it wold be a similar pattern to SM3 and AM6.. but when Shannon sees this post he can confirm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Mr. Anderson
09-03-2015, 08:48 PM
(09-03-2015 04:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  HAHAHAHA...

You nearly made me spit out my coffee when I read that! That could also be an idea for a new program called 'inborn charm and black magic'.

I'd say it wold be a similar pattern to SM3 and AM6.. but when Shannon sees this post he can confirm.

Yeah, this sub should turn you into Prince Charming with some little magician`s skills like pulling white rabbits out of hat or better unlocking women legs with single glance. Big Grin But if Shannon use this sub onto himself, we will never see him again because lust will take control over him for ever and than... bye bye 6G`s masterpieces. Tongue
09-04-2015, 12:49 AM
(09-03-2015 01:51 AM)Voytek Wrote:  Ben, could you use your inborn charm and some black magic to force him to write descriptions for every single stage of WM2? Please? Smile If you do this, I might kiss you... in your forehead... of course! Tongue Are you interested? C`mon, don`t break my heart, baby. Big Grin

You must be almost ready to start WM? Experiences are different for everyone so if Shannon did write descriptions like that it would only really be applicable to him.

Keep a journal and document your responses and results. That way we can build up a 'core' of effects that are common.
09-04-2015, 01:00 AM
(09-04-2015 12:49 AM)Ricardo Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 01:51 AM)Voytek Wrote:  Ben, could you use your inborn charm and some black magic to force him to write descriptions for every single stage of WM2? Please? Smile If you do this, I might kiss you... in your forehead... of course! Tongue Are you interested? C`mon, don`t break my heart, baby. Big Grin

You must be almost ready to start WM? Experiences are different for everyone so if Shannon did write descriptions like that it would only really be applicable to him.

Keep a journal and document your responses and results. That way we can build up a 'core' of effects that are common.

Yeah, I`m sure that I`ll be a great journey and it`ll be a pure pleasure for me to report all of you my results. Smile
10-17-2015, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 07:46 AM by Achiever.)

(08-31-2015 05:59 AM)Voytek Wrote:  Could someone write what does every single WM2`s stage bring?

I know you will love me for this
This is from Shannon himself.Stage by stage for Woman magnet, specifically what happens on each.
It was either for the 1.0 version or the 2.0 version specifically but it applies for both.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Achiever's post:
RTBoss
10-17-2015, 08:12 AM
(10-17-2015 03:05 AM)Achiever Wrote:  
(08-31-2015 05:59 AM)Voytek Wrote:  Could someone write what does every single WM2`s stage bring?

I know you will love me for this
This is from Shannon himself.Stage by stage for Woman magnet, specifically what happens on each.
It was either for the 1.0 version or the 2.0 version specifically but it applies for both.

I can certainly vouch for the self belief angle.
12-21-2015, 09:29 PM
(06-07-2013 10:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:  AOS is designed to prevent men from responding.

So that's the reason why it still feels awkward to escalate deep conversations with women I just met? I've been using AOS for almost a month.

"I am developing into a high value Alpha Male..."
[Image: img?u=5733110570287104]
12-21-2015, 11:15 PM
(12-21-2015 09:29 PM)alden Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 10:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:  AOS is designed to prevent men from responding.

So that's the reason why it still feels awkward to escalate deep conversations with women I just met? I've been using AOS for almost a month.

He means it's designed to prevent other men from being attracted to you, not that the program is designed to be less effective for you.
11-02-2016, 03:08 AM
(12-09-2010 10:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:  Using Woman Magnet after Alpha Male is how it's designed to be used. It doesn't conflict, but it will soften some of the effects Alpha will have on you. WM is designed to make you more playful than a pure alpha would typically be, so you get the best of both worlds, as Benjamin thought.

If you want to think of them as "inner game" and "outer game", I suppose that could be made to work, but they were not designed with that in mind, particularly.

Having used both, I see a more playfulness in how I interact with women. I tend to treat attractive women more like casual friends, playmates or bratty little sisters now, which they seem to absolutely love and find very attractive. I'm noticing one of my friends who models for artistic work for me (whom I also tease like she's a little sister) seems to really be warming up to me because of this.

They're designed to be used together, AM first, WM second. Think of WM as a "mod" for your Alpha. Smile

When You say to use alpha male 1st and then SM or WM you mean run the whole program 1st (the whole 6 months) and then go to the WM or SM, correct?
11-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Yes, that is correct.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>E2